Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Other NFL News

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: Other NFL News Page: <<   < prev  68 69 [70] 71 72   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Other NFL News - 9/9/2020 12:52:16 PM   
thebigo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Trekgeekscott

quote:

ORIGINAL: Brad H

Apparently the Cowboys will all kneel during the national anthem.

That might piss off a lot of their redneck fans.

I was watching Fox channels NFL preview last night with Howie, Bradshaw etc. All of a sudden some lady was interviewing Jerry Jones, a picture of Kaeprnick appeared, and that discussion ensued. <click>
Post #: 1726
RE: Other NFL News - 9/9/2020 3:38:59 PM   
kgdabom

quote:

ORIGINAL: thebigo

quote:

quote:

I was watching Fox channels NFL preview last night with Howie, Bradshaw etc. All of a sudden some lady was interviewing Jerry Jones, a picture of Kaeprnick appeared, and that discussion ensued. <click>

Yeah Only rednecks get pissed off about them disrespecting our nation, flag and anthem. Everybody else loves disrespecting our nation, flag and anthem. If you don't love that you must be a redneck. Logic right Bohumm.

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 1727
RE: Other NFL News - 9/9/2020 3:41:36 PM   
thebigo

quote:

ORIGINAL: kgdabom

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yeah Only rednecks get pissed off about them disrespecting our nation, flag and anthem. Everybody else loves disrespecting our nation, flag and anthem. If you don't love that you must be a redneck. Logic right Bohumm.

Why are you always calling me Bohumm?
Post #: 1728
RE: Other NFL News - 9/9/2020 3:48:46 PM   
bohumm

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

That must be horrible for you!!!!!!
Post #: 1729
RE: Other NFL News - 9/9/2020 3:51:37 PM   
kgdabom

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I wasn't calling you Bohumm, I never have called you Bohumm to my recollection. I was not replying to you per se, I was expanding on your commentand Scott's. Try not to jump to conclusions. I'm not out to get you and never have been. Bohumm always does his asshole LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! comments to me and I was preempting him. He wouldn't understand logic if it was staring him in the face. He's so threatened by my understanding of logic that he feels the need to attempt to mock me further humiliating himself.

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 1730
RE: Other NFL News - 9/9/2020 3:52:42 PM   
kgdabom

quote:

ORIGINAL: bohumm

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

That must be horrible for you!!!!!!

If I were him I would feel horrible about being called Bohumm.

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 1731
RE: Other NFL News - 9/9/2020 4:00:16 PM   
Trekgeekscott

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Exercising the first amendment rights that the nation flag and athem represent is not disrespecting it. I served 6 years in the US Navy and I can tell you I do so so that people could protest in peaceful ways like this.

LOGIC. What makes this nation great is the rights and freedoms we enjoy. Protesting in this way hurts exactly NO ONE.

The same people that get upset about these protests are the same that are upset that they are tearing down monuments to Confederate Generals etc (you know, traitors).

I don't want to go through things that don't kill me and make me stronger anymore.
Post #: 1732
RE: Other NFL News - 9/9/2020 4:10:11 PM   
thebigo

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I wasn't calling you Bohumm, I never have called you Bohumm to my recollection. I was not replying to you per se, I was expanding on your commentand Scott's. Try not to jump to conclusions. I'm not out to get you and never have been. Bohumm always does his asshole LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! comments to me and I was preempting him. He wouldn't understand logic if it was staring him in the face. He's so threatened by my understanding of logic that he feels the need to attempt to mock me further humiliating himself.

I wasn't in on your paranoia.
Post #: 1733
RE: Other NFL News - 9/9/2020 4:32:25 PM   
bohumm

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Logic is system of analysis, therefor it has no eyes. No eyes, no staring.

LOGIC!!!!!!!!
Post #: 1734
RE: Other NFL News - 9/9/2020 6:03:17 PM   
Bill Johanesen

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Exercising the first amendment rights that the nation flag and athem represent is not disrespecting it. I served 6 years in the US Navy and I can tell you I do so so that people could protest in peaceful ways like this.

LOGIC. What makes this nation great is the rights and freedoms we enjoy. Protesting in this way hurts exactly NO ONE.

The same people that get upset about these protests are the same that are upset that they are tearing down monuments to Confederate Generals etc (you know, traitors).

The Joint Chiefs of staff see it that way too. And $ is in the military budget to remove them. Trump of course is making an issue about it.
Post #: 1735
RE: Other NFL News - 9/9/2020 6:06:26 PM  2 votes
Bill Johanesen

KG is many things, but logical is certainly not one of them.
Post #: 1736
RE: Other NFL News - 9/9/2020 6:39:03 PM   
kgdabom

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

And you did so so that I could protest their form of protest. I feel it is disrespectful of our nation, flag and anthem and that is my right. I consider it a milder form of spitting on, shitting on or burning the flag, but the same general idea.
I'm all for getting rid of the confederate flag in all official government sites. If people want to have them that is their right.
Some of the statue tearing down is valid. Some of it isn't. The Teddy Roosevelt thing IMO was ridiculous.

< Message edited by kgdabom -- 9/9/2020 6:43:32 PM >

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 1737
RE: Other NFL News - 9/9/2020 6:40:33 PM   
kgdabom

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Logic is system of analysis, therefor it has no eyes. No eyes, no staring.

LOGIC!!!!!!!!

It was a metaphor. You are a freaking asshole. You really are Bohumm. Don't you see it. Your purpose is to be a jerk and you accomplish that. Does it make you feel better about yourself.

< Message edited by kgdabom -- 9/9/2020 6:45:21 PM >

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 1738
RE: Other NFL News - 9/9/2020 6:48:51 PM   
unome

quote:

I think it is important to say this again: everyone has extremely limited First Amendment rights at your place of employment. What you can freely do on your own time can be highly restricted by an employer.

But I like what you wrote about Confederate generals being traitors, and unworthy of statues, and that freedom means standing up for the right for people you disagree with to say or protest in ways. I have stated how I feel kneeling is not an effective way to protest, but I don't want to go there again.

And thank you for your service.

< Message edited by unome -- 9/9/2020 6:49:55 PM >
Post #: 1739
RE: Other NFL News - 9/10/2020 1:04:11 PM   
Trekgeekscott

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

And you did so so that I could protest their form of protest. I feel it is disrespectful of our nation, flag and anthem and that is my right. I consider it a milder form of spitting on, shitting on or burning the flag, but the same general idea.
I'm all for getting rid of the confederate flag in all official government sites. If people want to have them that is their right.
Some of the statue tearing down is valid. Some of it isn't. The Teddy Roosevelt thing IMO was ridiculous.

You do have the right to disagree with me.
Your right to be wrong has been hard fought over the past 225 years.

I don't want to go through things that don't kill me and make me stronger anymore.
Post #: 1740
RE: Other NFL News - 9/10/2020 2:14:44 PM   
thebigo

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

He definitely won that war. ba dum bum
Post #: 1741
RE: Other NFL News - 9/10/2020 2:20:34 PM   
kgdabom

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

That's my line. I'm not disagreeing with you much. You say you fought so that people could have their right to freedom of expression. I'm exercising that right.

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 1742
RE: Other NFL News - 9/10/2020 2:21:31 PM   
kgdabom

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

What war? I barely had a disagreement with Scott.

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 1743
RE: Other NFL News - 9/10/2020 3:03:05 PM   
bohumm

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Clear antecedent. LOGIC!!!!!!!!
Post #: 1744
RE: Other NFL News - 9/10/2020 5:14:35 PM   
thebigo

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

The war for the right to be wrong. ba dum... ah, forget it.
Post #: 1745
RE: Other NFL News - 9/10/2020 6:18:02 PM   
kgdabom

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Clear antecedent. LOGIC!!!!!!!!

Like I said your purpose is to be an asshole and you succeed in your purpose. There was no one war over the last 225 years so if you're talking about a literal war you're wrong. Perhaps you meant a figurative war over the right to freedom of expression. Did Scott personally win that war? It was a question of interpretation of the prior comment. Not a question of logic and you clearly don't even know what that is.
Let me help you out again.
If A and B then C. LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in it's simplest form. Start with that and see if you can comprehend it. Then and only Then move on to some of the more complex forms. To date I've never once seen you demonstrate an understanding of even this simple form.

< Message edited by kgdabom -- 9/10/2020 6:24:54 PM >

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 1746
RE: Other NFL News - 9/10/2020 7:18:47 PM   
Funkytown

Thank goodness we have football back!

I almost don't know how to act/feel/think. These last six months have felt like six years.

People will make a big deal of the anthem and whatnot, but I'm just so happy we're finally back!
Post #: 1747
RE: Other NFL News - 9/10/2020 9:56:29 PM   
Pager

KC looking legit. Might have a new dynasty on our hands with Mahomes & Reid. I know, I know, over-reaction to to 1 game.

Left picking up the pieces.
Post #: 1748
RE: Other NFL News - 9/10/2020 11:47:19 PM   
Funkytown

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pager

KC looking legit. Might have a new dynasty on our hands with Mahomes & Reid. I know, I know, over-reaction to to 1 game.

Week 1 over-reactions are the best!

When we smoke GB? Super Bowl, homeboy!

In all seriousness, KC is amazing. If Mahomes stays healthy, they'll always be the favorite, or at least in the discussion.

However, they got behind BIG in the playoffs and were extremely fortunate to win. I'll stop short of talking dynasty until that gets cleaned up.
Post #: 1749
RE: Other NFL News - 9/11/2020 12:22:44 AM  1 votes
kgdabom

quote:

ORIGINAL: Funkytown

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pager

Week 1 over-reactions are the best!

When we smoke GB? Super Bowl, homeboy!

In all seriousness, KC is amazing. If Mahomes stays healthy, they'll always be the favorite, or at least in the discussion.

However, they got behind BIG in the playoffs and were extremely fortunate to win. I'll stop short of talking dynasty until that gets cleaned up.

As the GM for several fantasy football leagues many of them cash I'm extremely invested in Clyde Edwards-Helaire. He had a good game, but it made me want to cry. He was great except at least 4 attempts from the 1 yard line ended up with zero Touchdowns. They weren't blocked well and not Clyde's fault, but it wouldn't surprise me if they go to his backup for goal line duty in the next game.

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 1750
Page:   <<   < prev  68 69 [70] 71 72   next >   >>
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: Other NFL News Page: <<   < prev  68 69 [70] 71 72   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode