Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: 2018 Free Agents

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: 2018 Free Agents Page: <<   < prev  37 38 [39] 40 41   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: 2018 Free Agents - 5/22/2018 8:01:24 PM   
69in09

quote:

ORIGINAL: Todd M

Lame jokes, boring trips down memory lane, and bad information. Yay talkvikes

You get what you pay for.

This is my burner account.
Post #: 951
RE: 2018 Free Agents - 5/22/2018 8:22:25 PM   
kurt bilben

quote:

ORIGINAL: 69in09

quote:

You get what you pay for.

True..

Some of the best memories of my life are rekindled in here.

Sunday mornings getting the rabbit ears just right watching those 70’s teams= not boring to me..
Post #: 952
RE: 2018 Free Agents - 5/22/2018 9:50:10 PM   
Thomas O. Eliason

I'll sit and rehash 70s Vikings memories anytime, anywhere, with anyone.

But this is still the best place to do it because these folks actually know what the hell I'm talking about.

PPE II baby
Post #: 953
RE: 2018 Free Agents - 5/22/2018 10:47:24 PM   
69in09

quote:

ORIGINAL: Thomas O. Eliason

I'll sit and rehash 70s Vikings memories anytime, anywhere, with anyone.

But this is still the best place to do it because these folks actually know what the hell I'm talking about.

IDK if this link has been posted on here but this is a series for old school Vikings fans.

http://www.vikings.com/news/article-1/Letters-to-Bud-Chapter-1-The-Intro/84187919-7d7f-4a9a-b300-4680181d4760

Challenge everyone to read this and NOT learn something new about the Vikings.

This is chapter one of five.

Post #: 954
RE: 2018 Free Agents - 5/23/2018 3:32:50 PM   
69in09

BTW; if you still think going after Incognito is a good idea, you can visit him at his psych ward in Florida, where he is being involuntarily held.

Post #: 955
RE: 2018 Free Agents - 5/23/2018 3:44:08 PM   
JT2

quote:

BTW; if you still think going after Incognito is a good idea, you can visit him at his psych ward in Florida, where he is being involuntarily held.

Brief stopover on the way to Indianapolis.
Post #: 956
RE: 2018 Free Agents - 5/23/2018 4:14:53 PM   
kgdabom

Very Dangerous Actions by Richie

Free agent OG Richie Incognito was involved in an altercation at a Florida gym on Wednesday and is being held by police for an involuntary psychiatric evaluation.

It's called the Baker Act, which is an involuntary mental evaluation. Incognito allegedly threw a dumbbell at another man in a Boca Raton gym this morning "for no apparent reason" after first throwing a tennis ball at the gym-goer. Incognito was allegedly "rambling about the government and screaming at the other man to 'get off my f*cking playground'." This is the second time Incognito has been held under the Baker Act, with the first coming in 2014. Incognito is a free agent after being released by the Bills this week. He had planned to continue his career.

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 957
RE: 2018 Free Agents - 5/23/2018 6:01:33 PM   
Bill Jandro

quote:

ORIGINAL: kgdabom

Free agent OG Richie Incognito was involved in an altercation at a Florida gym on Wednesday and is being held by police for an involuntary psychiatric evaluation.

It's called the Baker Act, which is an involuntary mental evaluation. Incognito allegedly threw a dumbbell at another man in a Boca Raton gym this morning "for no apparent reason" after first throwing a tennis ball at the gym-goer. Incognito was allegedly "rambling about the government and screaming at the other man to 'get off my f*cking playground'." This is the second time Incognito has been held under the Baker Act, with the first coming in 2014. Incognito is a free agent after being released by the Bills this week. He had planned to continue his career.

Either he is on some serious steroids or he's going senile.

Get off my lawn.

Oline...early and often this draft
Post #: 958
RE: 2018 Free Agents - 5/24/2018 11:21:50 AM   
kgdabom

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bill Jandro

quote:

Get off my lawn.

I now find it highly unlikely that a team will give him a shot again. Before the incident I was expecting him to be signed.

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 959
RE: 2018 Free Agents - 5/24/2018 11:29:08 AM   
Bill Jandro

quote:

quote:

quote:

Get off my lawn.

I now find it highly unlikely that a team will give him a shot again. Before the incident I was expecting him to be signed.

Sporano was HC for 2 years while Richie was with the Fish. So he knows him.

While I like the idea of adding a nasty pro bowl G this guy is very risky.

Oline...early and often this draft
Post #: 960
RE: 2018 Free Agents - 5/24/2018 2:38:48 PM  3 votes
McMurfy

quote:

Hey Mullet,
If this place isn’t hard hitting enough for you, then take a hike.
The rest of us have actual careers and families and come here for many reasons, some of which are just what you’re lamenting.

But you’ve been on a 6 month mission to bring everyone down to your miserable level and I’m sick of it.

You need some real,Professional help and not just the accolades you used to seek out and occassionally get here.

< Message edited by McMurfy -- 5/24/2018 2:40:30 PM >

The Curse of Mauer is gone!
Post #: 961
RE: 2018 Free Agents - 5/24/2018 2:39:54 PM   
McMurfy

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Get off my lawn.

He was risky before this,
he’s not an option now.

The Curse of Mauer is gone!
Post #: 962
RE: 2018 Free Agents - 5/24/2018 3:52:36 PM   
kgdabom

quote:

ORIGINAL: McMurfy

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Get off my lawn.

he’s not an option now.

That's exactly what I was thinking, but man I'm desperate for some offensive line help. We need Elf and Easton to be healthy we need Isadora the explorer to step up and we need O'Neill to be better than expected his rookie year. If all that happens our line may achieve average.

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 963
RE: 2018 Free Agents - 5/24/2018 3:58:05 PM   
69in09

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Get off my lawn.

he’s not an option now.

It’s really ridiculous that he was even being considered.

He’s on his 2nd involuntary Mental health evaluation.

Every NFL stay he has had has ended badly.

Rams- suspended and kicked off team- look up the shit he pulled there.

Miami- kicked off squad for major bullying, racist and homophobic behaviors.

Buffalo- Faked physical illnesses and retirement to get out of his contract.

Why would we want any part of his BS?

IMO; it’s extremely poor judgement to even consider “kicking the tires” on him.

I said this BEFORE the latest incident!

Post #: 964
RE: 2018 Free Agents - 5/25/2018 3:41:07 PM  1 votes
Trekgeekscott

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Get off my lawn.

he’s not an option now.

Yeah sure. You're so so smart.

It's extremely poor judgement to even consider "kicking the tires" on a multi time pro bowl guard when your team is deficient at G?

No 69 it isn't.

In 2016, Clinton's underlying (and sometimes overlying) message was something like this: Trump is awful and you will never vote for him. And I am the only other person running for president.
Post #: 965
RE: 2018 Free Agents - 5/25/2018 4:14:51 PM   
69in09

quote:

ORIGINAL: Trekgeekscott

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Get off my lawn.

he’s not an option now.

It's extremely poor judgement to even consider "kicking the tires" on a multi time pro bowl guard when your team is deficient at G?

No 69 it isn't.

I'm not looking for accolades. I'm just pointing out how predictable it was that this guy is in the gutter and swirling down.

Players have come here and stay here because they say our team has a good culture to it- good guys that are good to be around.

Anyone that considers bringing in this POS just because he has some on field talent, apparently has no respect for our teams' culture.

Post #: 966
RE: 2018 Free Agents - 5/25/2018 4:51:19 PM   
kgdabom

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Get off my lawn.

he’s not an option now.

No 69 it isn't.

I'm not looking for accolades. I'm just pointing out how predictable it was that this guy is in the gutter and swirling down.

Players have come here and stay here because they say our team has a good culture to it- good guys that are good to be around.

Anyone that considers bringing in this POS just because he has some on field talent, apparently has no respect for our teams' culture.

69 I think you are going too far saying considers it. Sounds like Scott has considered it. Seems like you have considered it yourself or you would not be posting on it. I considered it. At this time I would pass.
I'm almost certain that Spielman has considered it.

< Message edited by kgdabom -- 5/25/2018 4:52:59 PM >

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 967
RE: 2018 Free Agents - 5/25/2018 5:40:09 PM  3 votes
Todd M

quote:

quote:

Hey Mullet,
The rest of us have actual careers and families and come here for many reasons, some of which are just what you’re lamenting.

But you’ve been on a 6 month mission to bring everyone down to your miserable level and I’m sick of it.

You need some real,Professional help and not just the accolades you used to seek out and occassionally get here.

How nice. I hope we get to meet some day. I think the only person more deserving a punch in the mouth than you is the coward who upvotes you every time you insult me.

Waking up.
Post #: 968
RE: 2018 Free Agents - 5/25/2018 5:45:45 PM   
kgdabom

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hey Mullet,

How nice. I hope we get to meet some day. I think the only person more deserving a punch in the mouth than you is the coward who upvotes you every time you insult me.

Todd I just figured out how to upvote a post and gave you best score. Hope this helps.

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 969
RE: 2018 Free Agents - 5/25/2018 6:23:51 PM  2 votes
Todd M

Thanks kg. I think mcfuckface's lapdog got their negative rating in too...

Waking up.
Post #: 970
RE: 2018 Free Agents - 5/25/2018 6:24:32 PM   
JT2

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Get off my lawn.

he’s not an option now.

No 69 it isn't.

Have you read/heard any of the reports relating to this most recent hospitalization?
If the reports are accurate, Incognito has severe mental health issues.

Not fit for football. Probably not fit for society right now either.
Post #: 971
RE: 2018 Free Agents - 5/25/2018 6:45:44 PM   
kgdabom

quote:

Thanks kg. I think mcfuckface's lapdog got their negative rating in too...

Todd honestly this is the first time I have ever looked for or noticed stars on a post. I'm sure I've seen them, but never cared enough to figure out what they were.

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 972
RE: 2018 Free Agents - 5/25/2018 8:25:19 PM   
69in09

quote:

ORIGINAL: JT2

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Get off my lawn.

he’s not an option now.

No 69 it isn't.

Have you read/heard any of the reports relating to this most recent hospitalization?
If the reports are accurate, Incognito has severe mental health issues.

Not fit for football. Probably not fit for society right now either.

Yeah, it's sad for the people in his life that care about him.

He has been a POS for a long time, but he seems to be moving from just bad guy to some real mental health issues surfacing and he's losing control.

You have got to believe they are being accelerated by substance abuse and maybe even some football induced brain damage?

Post #: 973
RE: 2018 Free Agents - 5/26/2018 12:29:18 AM   
JT2

Comorbidity of substance abuse, depression, etc... is one of the many reasons why it's so difficult to treat serious mental health disorders.

It's quite likely Incognito had mental health issues before he became a piece of shit.

I'm not defending him at all. He needs help.

If he was your lifelong friend, would you want him in your home or in a hospital? I think the answer is clear.

A steady stream of NFL paychecks is the last thing he needed.

Not to open up a whole new can of worms, but the NFL hasn't been real great on this issue (mental health issues, outside of CTE) either.

I will live with and exploit your mania, but I'm not prepared, or willing to deal with the eventual and certain downside that follows. In fact, I refuse to see the mania as an issue, it's more likely you are just responding to my great coaching. The lows you are experiencing are your problems. Buck up.

Alonzo Spellman ring a bell? His friends, family and NFL employers all wanted a piece. They all got it. Use 'em up, spit 'em out.

< Message edited by JT2 -- 5/26/2018 1:33:01 AM >
Post #: 974
RE: 2018 Free Agents - 5/26/2018 4:41:25 AM   
Thomas O. Eliason

Who was that fuxstick we drafted in the first round with our bonus pick ?

Duante (yet another Duane) and a psycho DL.

PPE II baby
Post #: 975
Page:   <<   < prev  37 38 [39] 40 41   next >   >>
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: 2018 Free Agents Page: <<   < prev  37 38 [39] 40 41   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode