Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: 2018 NFL Draft

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: 2018 NFL Draft Page: <<   < prev  81 82 83 84 [85]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: 2018 NFL Draft - 8/4/2018 2:19:40 PM   
kurt bilben

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ricky J

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tom Sykes

quote:

ORIGINAL: Justin Sampson

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Levine

Anyone else getting Blair Walsh flashbacks?

No, because this guy was money in the clutch at Auburn.

Hopefully he's an absolute horndog with no romantic notions.

I hear that ....

(My only comment for the Draft thread)

Ricky!!!!!!

Welcome back buddy...

And I agree. Go Carlson!
Post #: 2101
RE: 2018 NFL Draft - 8/4/2018 2:22:03 PM   
Ricky J

Hey Kurt!!!

Great to be back!
Post #: 2102
RE: 2018 NFL Draft - 8/4/2018 2:31:31 PM   
Steve Lentz

Welcome back Ricky.
You must take losses even worse than I do.
We gotta think BIG again this year.

"Here comes Diggins"!
Post #: 2103
RE: 2018 NFL Draft - 8/4/2018 3:00:46 PM   
Ricky J

Hey Steve!

This last one totally pissed me off! But I'm sucked right back in. I love the looks of this team.
Post #: 2104
RE: 2018 NFL Draft - 8/4/2018 3:20:44 PM   
joejitsu

quote:

Hey Steve!

This last one totally pissed me off! But I'm sucked right back in. I love the looks of this team.

Hi, RickyJ! Good to see you back on the board. I can't wait to start riding the GameDay emotional rollercoaster again! Hope to see you there.
Post #: 2105
RE: 2018 NFL Draft - 8/4/2018 3:44:28 PM   
Steve Lentz

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bruce Johnson

I don't believe Tocho made the roster either. He was off and on the practice squad so he still belongs to the Vikings.

I was listening to KFAN today and one of guys with Kriesel today reported that Mike Hughes was the real deal. He said that he watched him practice during the mini-camp and there was sort of a buzz among the other players who seemed to be genuinely excited about the new guy who was going to play with them. Sorry, I don't which voice it was. Joe something. He's not a regular.

Paul Allen came on later and said he expects that Newman will be used more as safety. He also likes Aruna and Zylstra's chances of making the team.

He said that the new offensive coordinator will expand upon a "motion, movement and stretch" philosophy that we have seen to some extent in the past. I'm not sure what that means.

He said that Cousins does move really well while still looking down the field, which can help some of the deficiency of the offensive line. He has some hope that the offensive line could benefit with some second year players who can take a nice step forward.

He also said that this team has a chance to be "considerably better than 11-5" . With our schedule, I would take that, but whoa, if we do better than that than this team will truly be elite. He seems to think that the offense will take some time to develop and click.

The pass/ run option play is something that Cousins did experience at Michigan State. (I heard that at another part of the show.)

Cousins runs well. Not worried about his mobility. Not worried about our receiving group. Keep Cook healthy and with decent OL play we will be EXPLOSIVE!

"Here comes Diggins"!
Post #: 2106
RE: 2018 NFL Draft - 8/4/2018 7:41:31 PM   
Ricky J

quote:

ORIGINAL: joejitsu

quote:

Hey Steve!

Hi, RickyJ! Good to see you back on the board. I can't wait to start riding the GameDay emotional rollercoaster again! Hope to see you there.

Hey Joe!

Ill be there. I enjoy reading your posts as I catch up
Post #: 2107
RE: 2018 NFL Draft - 9/2/2018 9:00:01 AM   
Mark Anderson

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bill Jandro

Gossett had trouble sustaining blocks against talented competition from Georgia and is unlikely to be ready to face off against NFL competitors. Gossett's NFL-ready frame will appeal to power teams who may look to stash him on a practice squad early on while they work on his technique to unleash more power at the point of attack.

Lance Zierlein

We picked a K in rd 5 when we could have got a much better G/C in Scott Quesenberry

We can get Quessenberry now.

Also, G Dorian Johnson(a few posters wanted him) available.
Post #: 2108
Page:   <<   < prev  81 82 83 84 [85]
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: 2018 NFL Draft Page: <<   < prev  81 82 83 84 [85]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode