Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: General Vikes Talk

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: General Vikes Talk Page: <<   < prev  256 257 258 [259] 260   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: General Vikes Talk - 2/16/2020 8:09:52 AM   
eagleflorida

quote:

ORIGINAL: Todd M

quote:

ORIGINAL: David F.

Dating a model 25 years younger than him completes all the checkboxes of a wanna-be tough guy. I couldn’t even guess as to how insecure he is.

I'm sure it keeps him up at night.

It would me.
Post #: 6451
RE: General Vikes Talk - 2/16/2020 9:05:01 AM   
Bill Johanesen

Lots of Zimmer envy here. Like you wouldn't jump at the chance to bang her.

In the words of the great Sam Kinison... "OH NO, NOT YOU".
Post #: 6452
RE: General Vikes Talk - 2/16/2020 10:59:48 AM   
Lynn G.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bill Johanesen

Huh. Assuming she has a choice in the matter - - - like anyone here would even HAVE a chance.

Let's stop thinking of beautiful women as buttons in a vending machine, shall we? Like it's YOUR choice whether she ends up with you or not.

Put our country back in the hands of people who actually want to do things to help everyday citizens. Elect Democrats.
Post #: 6453
RE: General Vikes Talk - 2/16/2020 11:22:57 AM   
David F.

quote:

quote:

Dating a model 25 years younger than him completes all the checkboxes of a wanna-be tough guy. I couldn’t even guess as to how insecure he is.

I'm sure it keeps him up at night.

Well that’s a notch better than the ‘you’re just jealous’ I was expecting so you’ve got that going for you.

I wouldn't give ANY qb $30-50+ mil unless that QB had won me a Super Bowl. Did you win a Super Bowl on your rookie deal? Yes? Great! Here's your hugenormous contract. F it let's just run victory laps and love life. No? Good luck. Next!
Post #: 6454
RE: General Vikes Talk - 2/16/2020 11:23:31 AM   
David F.

quote:

There it is!

I wouldn't give ANY qb $30-50+ mil unless that QB had won me a Super Bowl. Did you win a Super Bowl on your rookie deal? Yes? Great! Here's your hugenormous contract. F it let's just run victory laps and love life. No? Good luck. Next!
Post #: 6455
RE: General Vikes Talk - 2/16/2020 11:24:30 AM   
thebigo

quote:

You sure spend a lot of time worrying about other peoples issues. We sure appreciate it.
Post #: 6456
RE: General Vikes Talk - 2/16/2020 11:46:14 AM   
David F.

quote:

ORIGINAL: thebigo

quote:

You sure spend a lot of time worrying about other peoples issues. We sure appreciate it.

Lots of assuming going on about my level of ‘worry’. Thanks?

Post #: 6457
RE: General Vikes Talk - 2/16/2020 11:57:37 AM   
David F.

quote:

Is that how you go about life? Judging by looks and deciding you would hit it if the looks meet a threshold? Yikes.

Post #: 6458
RE: General Vikes Talk - 2/16/2020 1:12:31 PM   
Tom Sykes

quote:

quote:

Is that how you go about life? Judging by looks and deciding you would hit it if the looks meet a threshold? Yikes.

Fail. Try not judging the situation and Zimmer’s insecurity by how it looks on the outside.
Post #: 6459
RE: General Vikes Talk - 2/16/2020 1:23:42 PM   
Todd M

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lynn G.

quote:

Huh. Assuming she has a choice in the matter - - - like anyone here would even HAVE a chance.

Let's stop thinking of beautiful women as buttons in a vending machine, shall we? Like it's YOUR choice whether she ends up with you or not.

Nah. Nothing wrong with what's been said. Your atritude about it is just your 'pendulum swinging in the opposite direction'. It goes both way with the sexs. ..both find upper level specimens worthy of ****ing and there's nothing wrong with that. For you to come in here and insinuate we're cave man like and we're fantasizing about clubbing her on the head and having our way with her is super insulting. That you think not one man in here could score the affection of a beautiful woman is less insulting but still insulting.

So good for you all swinging that pendum...mowing us all down as worthless pigs be damned.

< Message edited by Todd M -- 2/16/2020 5:22:53 PM >
Post #: 6460
RE: General Vikes Talk - 2/16/2020 1:23:43 PM   
David F.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tom Sykes

quote:

quote:

Fail. Try not judging the situation and Zimmer’s insecurity by how it looks on the outside.

Think it through. Dating a woman 25 years younger than you is a terrible idea. The ONLY positive outcome is that he gets to ‘feel good’ about banging a hot model. There’s a reason men who do this are called pigs.

Post #: 6461
RE: General Vikes Talk - 2/16/2020 1:25:33 PM   
Todd M

quote:

quote:

lmao. Like this isn't life for both sexes!
Post #: 6462
RE: General Vikes Talk - 2/16/2020 1:35:22 PM   
David F.

quote:

quote:

quote:

lmao. Like this isn't life for both sexes!

I should have said ‘automatically hit it’ as if there is no room for restraint or prevailing judgement.

Post #: 6463
RE: General Vikes Talk - 2/16/2020 1:44:28 PM   
Ragnarök

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tom Sykes

quote:

quote:

Think it through. Dating a woman 25 years younger than you is a terrible idea. The ONLY positive outcome is that he gets to ‘feel good’ about banging a hot model. There’s a reason men who do this are called pigs.

As well, looking in from the outside is very telling and for most part provides insight that the ones living it or close to it cannot or dont want see. To judge is to be human, sorry, but its human nature to judge, and feelings from disdain and non approval to jealousy and envy will be evoked depending on the individual...

Seven deadly sins... Call it judgement, but many of us posess very poor skill sets in that area and being human, emotions added in cloud the moment.

I for one am not one bit jealous or envious of that situation and totally agree with David that from most reasonable prospective being its a bad look and bad idea as history would support.

But if you think that kind of thing is attractive and proves his manhood or ability to attract such a creature, then good for you, its all perspective from ones own humanity and ideology.
Post #: 6464
RE: General Vikes Talk - 2/16/2020 2:37:54 PM   
Bill Johanesen

x
Post #: 6465
RE: General Vikes Talk - 2/16/2020 2:38:47 PM   
Bill Johanesen

quote:

quote:

Post #: 6466
RE: General Vikes Talk - 2/16/2020 2:42:46 PM   
Bill Johanesen

David F, speaking for everyone, says NO to that!

Post #: 6467
RE: General Vikes Talk - 2/16/2020 2:45:48 PM   
Bill Johanesen

quote:

quote:

Ms. Fire and Brimstone misses the premise. Put down the cleaver, take off your apron, and go watch the skit.
Post #: 6468
RE: General Vikes Talk - 2/16/2020 2:55:54 PM   
David F.

quote:

quote:

quote:

I come in here to post about Vikings football and you all come in to post about me. 😆

Post #: 6469
RE: General Vikes Talk - 2/16/2020 3:02:16 PM   
Ragnarök

We are all in an unhealthy relationship with Vikings Football...
Post #: 6470
RE: General Vikes Talk - 2/16/2020 5:58:44 PM   
hagar

quote:

David F, speaking for everyone, says NO to that!

I fail to see why anyone is interested in this picture. It is clearly
the wrong shade of purple.
Post #: 6471
RE: General Vikes Talk - 2/16/2020 6:21:29 PM   
Lynn G.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Nah. Nothing wrong with what's been said. Your atritude about it is just your 'pendulum swinging in the opposite direction'. It goes both way with the sexs. ..both find upper level specimens worthy of ****ing and there's nothing wrong with that. For you to come in here and insinuate we're cave man like and we're fantasizing about clubbing her on the head and having our way with her is super insulting. That you think not one man in here could score the affection of a beautiful woman is less insulting but still insulting.

So good for you all swinging that pendum...mowing us all down as worthless pigs be damned.

I knew I'd get this exact response. I was just curious to see who'd take the time to make it. I wish I'd have put a bet on it somewhere.

Put our country back in the hands of people who actually want to do things to help everyday citizens. Elect Democrats.
Post #: 6472
RE: General Vikes Talk - 2/16/2020 7:52:21 PM   
joejitsu

Jeff Badet caught 6 passes today for dallas. He looked pretty good. The xfl is pretty fun to watch.
Post #: 6473
RE: General Vikes Talk - 2/16/2020 8:34:40 PM   
Bruce Johnson

What channel is broadcasting xfl?

We live in a world where we depend upon each other. In other words, we need each other just as God needs us and we need Him. How wonderful it would be if we could unite and live in harmony. Wouldn't it be better that way?
Post #: 6474
RE: General Vikes Talk - 2/16/2020 8:57:28 PM   
Ragnarök

quote:

ORIGINAL: joejitsu

Jeff Badet caught 6 passes today for dallas. He looked pretty good. The xfl is pretty fun to watch.

Would love to see Sloter in XFL as well... you could likely make a quite competitive team of vikings rookie cast offs from Zimmer/ Speilman era...
Post #: 6475
Page:   <<   < prev  256 257 258 [259] 260   next >   >>
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: General Vikes Talk Page: <<   < prev  256 257 258 [259] 260   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode