From: United Federation of Planets
Some reasons why we won.
1. I predicted a slaughterhouse loss. For some reason when I do, they stand up and kick ass.
2. Wind. Packers passed up chances for points because they wouldn't kick FGs in the wind. And it slowed their passing game vs our depleted ass secondary.
3. TRAPPED. Packers thought like just about everyone that they would walk all over us and stomp us into the ground. They played us like we played Atlanta.
4. Cook was a BEAST. Packers Run defense is bad and Cookie took advantage of them all day long. They struggled to stop him.
5. His greatness Aaron Rodgers was at best average.
6. Though he got his TDs, DeVonte Adams was kind of minimized this game.
7. Amazed to say this but the reffing, in Lambeau, for ONCE, was actually halfway decent, though they still blew a couple calls in Green Bays Favor.
and the main reason we won: We scored more points than the Mighty Packers.
"All things can be understood once they are discovered; the point is to discover them." Gallileo Gallilei