Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Idle Talk, 4th chapter

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other Minnesota Sports] >> Minnesota Twins >> RE: Idle Talk, 4th chapter Page: <<   < prev  544 545 [546] 547 548   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Idle Talk, 4th chapter - 12/6/2018 11:43:19 AM   
SoMnFan

Truly the only day I've ever loved KFAN

Marneys on from 9-noon
She's AWESOME
Post #: 13626
RE: Idle Talk, 4th chapter - 12/6/2018 11:51:24 AM   
twinsfan

quote:

ORIGINAL: SoMnFan

Marneys on from 9-noon
She's AWESOME

Damn, I didn't listen. Wrapping up yesterday's Mackey & Judd on demand.

How many of you that sit and judge me ever walked the streets of Bakersfield?
Post #: 13627
RE: Idle Talk, 4th chapter - 12/6/2018 11:54:21 AM   
TJSweens

quote:

ORIGINAL: twinsfan

quote:

Marneys on from 9-noon
She's AWESOME

Really? Even Mackey & Judd's mothers don't stream them on demand.

Baseball must be a wonderful game to survive the fools who run it.
Post #: 13628
RE: Idle Talk, 4th chapter - 12/6/2018 12:01:17 PM   
twinsfan

quote:

ORIGINAL: TJSweens

quote:

quote:

Marneys on from 9-noon
She's AWESOME

Here's what I learned from Mackey. 453 players have played at least one second of an NBA game this season. Andrew Wiggins ranks 406th of those 453 players in Win Shares per Minute.

Post #: 13629
RE: Idle Talk, 4th chapter - 12/6/2018 12:02:07 PM   
twinsfan

Perfect timing! Got Mackey & Judd done, and now it's time to flip Common on.

Post #: 13630
RE: Idle Talk, 4th chapter - 12/6/2018 12:04:33 PM   
TJSweens

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: TJSweens

quote:

quote:

Marneys on from 9-noon
She's AWESOME

Here's what I learned from Mackey. 453 players have played at least one second of an NBA game this season. Andrew Wiggins ranks 406th of those 453 players in Win Shares per Minute.

You mean you didn't learn that from 3 years of us saying Wiggins sucks?

Post #: 13631
RE: Idle Talk, 4th chapter - 12/6/2018 12:22:09 PM   
twinsfan

Here's a little trick I do sometimes. If I don't get to, say, the 3rd hour of the Mackey & Judd show for whatever reason, I will hit Play on it anyway and turn my computer speakers all the way down. That way it will help their numbers while I'm actually listening to Common on the radio.

Post #: 13632
RE: Idle Talk, 4th chapter - 12/6/2018 12:33:38 PM   
TJSweens

You're such a loyal fan that they would probably send you on a trip if they could afford the hit to their ratings.

Post #: 13633
RE: Idle Talk, 4th chapter - 12/6/2018 2:28:23 PM   
twinsfan

Happy birthday Autopilot77!!

Post #: 13634
RE: Idle Talk, 4th chapter - 12/7/2018 10:34:43 AM   
McMurfy

Does anyone else have a Woodstove?
I’m off work all of December, cold and rainy, there is not a whole lot of better things than sitting by a Woodstove.

The Curse of Mauer is gone!
Post #: 13635
RE: Idle Talk, 4th chapter - 12/7/2018 11:52:32 AM   
SoMnFan

quote:

ORIGINAL: McMurfy

Does anyone else have a Woodstove?
I’m off work all of December, cold and rainy, there is not a whole lot of better things than sitting by a Woodstove.

"we're goin off the grid!"

Burning wood is addictive
Love that too. We've got a propane fireplace now, miss the old original wood burner.
Post #: 13636
RE: Idle Talk, 4th chapter - 12/13/2018 12:47:54 PM   
SoMnFan

Interesting

About the project

ESPN's Outside the Lines reviewed and collected more than 16,000 food-safety inspection reports from health departments that monitor the 111 professional football, baseball, basketball and hockey facilities across North America. The review of routine inspection reports from 2016 and 2017 found that at about 28 percent of the venues, half or more of the food service outlets incurred a high-level violation -- one that poses a potential threat for foodborne illness. Outside the Lines also calculated the average number of high-level violations per inspection at each venue, and compared that to the average for restaurants and other food outlets in the surrounding area, for the 82 venues for which we had community data provided by Hazel Analytics. Find your favorite stadium to determine how many high-level violations were found, how the stadium's inspection results compare to other eateries in the surrounding community, and notable samples of our findings. Read the full story.

#65 Xcel Energy Center (Mn Wild)
#72 Target Center (T Wolves)
#79 Target Field (Mn Twins)
#90 US Bank Stadium (Mn Vikings)
Post #: 13637
RE: Idle Talk, 4th chapter - 12/13/2018 1:00:39 PM   
twinsfan

quote:

Interesting

About the project

ESPN's Outside the Lines reviewed and collected more than 16,000 food-safety inspection reports from health departments that monitor the 111 professional football, baseball, basketball and hockey facilities across North America. The review of routine inspection reports from 2016 and 2017 found that at about 28 percent of the venues, half or more of the food service outlets incurred a high-level violation -- one that poses a potential threat for foodborne illness. Outside the Lines also calculated the average number of high-level violations per inspection at each venue, and compared that to the average for restaurants and other food outlets in the surrounding area, for the 82 venues for which we had community data provided by Hazel Analytics. Find your favorite stadium to determine how many high-level violations were found, how the stadium's inspection results compare to other eateries in the surrounding community, and notable samples of our findings. Read the full story.

I looked at the details of the Target Field findings. ewwwwwwwwwwww! They have a rodent problem!! I'm officially grossed out.

Post #: 13638
RE: Idle Talk, 4th chapter - 12/13/2018 1:12:34 PM   
CPAMAN

quote:

quote:

Interesting

About the project

I looked at the details of the Target Field findings. ewwwwwwwwwwww! They have a rodent problem!! I'm officially grossed out.

So Minnesota fans are exposed to watching professional sports not far behind the status of a pig sty. And all this for horse shit franchises. Not one team has played in a professional championship in any of the four pro leagues in nearly three decades. So your chances at getting botulism or worse is far greater than any of those pathetic franchises in making it to the league championship. That is certainly reassuring.

Minnesota professional sports can't be awful forever, can they?
Post #: 13639
RE: Idle Talk, 4th chapter - 12/13/2018 1:57:57 PM   
MDK

quote:

quote:

Interesting

About the project

Are rodents high in cholesterol?

I know squirrels are. That last one is for you Matt.....name the film.

She's Not My Type! The new male explanation to deny sexual assault and rape

MARA!!!!! Buy your rakes now and get to work.
Post #: 13640
RE: Idle Talk, 4th chapter - 12/13/2018 2:16:52 PM   
bstinger

I feel good about bringing my own food to the Twins games I've been to. That is one nice thing about Target Field, you can bring in a cooler. They limit your beverages to water, but you can bring a sandwich and chips or peanuts. I might by a beer or two but that is it.

"You guys are true athletes!"

--twinsfan
Post #: 13641
RE: Idle Talk, 4th chapter - 12/13/2018 2:26:51 PM   
SoMnFan

quote:

ORIGINAL: bstinger

I feel good about bringing my own food to the Twins games I've been to. That is one nice thing about Target Field, you can bring in a cooler. They limit your beverages to water, but you can bring a sandwich and chips or peanuts. I might by a beer or two but that is it.

Post #: 13642
RE: Idle Talk, 4th chapter - 12/14/2018 1:28:25 PM   
sixthwi

Effin' Walker signed the bill that the lame duck republicans passed limiting the power of the governor and attorney general. What a crock of shit. . 54% of the votes went to democrats and only 46% for republicans
But, because of frickin' gerrymandering the republicans control everything.

The generation who would change the world is still looking for its car keys.
Post #: 13643
RE: Idle Talk, 4th chapter - 12/14/2018 1:38:50 PM   
twinsfan

quote:

ORIGINAL: sixthwi

Effin' Walker signed the bill that the lame duck republicans passed limiting the power of the governor and attorney general. What a crock of shit. . 54% of the votes went to democrats and only 46% for republicans

F them all. Hate 'em, and this proves why they should be hated.

Post #: 13644
RE: Idle Talk, 4th chapter - 12/15/2018 11:26:11 AM   
CPAMAN

quote:

Minnesota professional sports can't be awful forever, can they?
Post #: 13645
RE: Idle Talk, 4th chapter - 12/15/2018 11:57:03 AM   
twinsfan

quote:

ORIGINAL: MDK

quote:

quote:

Interesting

About the project

I have no idea. I'll guess Caddyshack.

Post #: 13646
RE: Idle Talk, 4th chapter - 12/16/2018 7:02:35 PM   
MDK

quote:

quote:

F them all. Hate 'em, and this proves why they should be hated.

Walker understands Venn diagrams.

Republicans like Walker are Thick as Bricks.

< Message edited by MDK -- 12/17/2018 8:51:37 AM >

Post #: 13647
RE: Idle Talk, 4th chapter - 12/16/2018 7:04:36 PM   
MDK

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: MDK

quote:

quote:

Interesting

About the project

I have no idea. I'll guess Caddyshack.

Xmas (ahh, I might burn in hell), Christmas Vacation.o

Post #: 13648
RE: Idle Talk, 4th chapter - 12/20/2018 12:47:28 PM   
twinsfan

I'm thinking about reading and commenting on the article Electrostatic Potential Maps and Natural Bond Orbital Analysis: Visualization and Conceptualization of Reactivity in Sanger’s Reagent, but it seems like too much work.

Post #: 13649
RE: Idle Talk, 4th chapter - 12/20/2018 3:49:00 PM   
Mr. Ed

Another Adult(allegedly) in my life.

My son is now 18.

As I posted in facebook, should be dang near every male's song on their 18th birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nptFEl-nwM

< Message edited by Mr. Ed -- 12/20/2018 5:14:03 PM >

“Terrible thing to live in fear. Brooks Hatlen knew it. Knew it all too well. All I want is to be back where things make sense. Where I won't have to be afraid all the time.”
Post #: 13650
Page:   <<   < prev  544 545 [546] 547 548   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Other Minnesota Sports] >> Minnesota Twins >> RE: Idle Talk, 4th chapter Page: <<   < prev  544 545 [546] 547 548   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode