Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Mike Priefer must GO

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: Mike Priefer must GO Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Mike Priefer must GO - 1/24/2015 6:16:39 PM   
Ricky J

Dan, some day I'll be passing by on I80 and you can buy be breakfast at Perkins. Maybe we can meet Todd there and I can square up with him (O's saying, "You mean me, right? You only bought me one beer you tight ass!").
Post #: 101
RE: Mike Priefer must GO - 1/24/2015 6:40:46 PM   
Daniel Lee Young

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ricky J

Dan, some day I'll be passing by on I80 and you can buy be breakfast at Perkins. Maybe we can meet Todd there and I can square up with him (O's saying, "You mean me, right? You only bought me one beer you tight ass!").

how far is lock 10 from 13.. used to fish there as a kid and my mom still lives in davenport..

we go over about 2-3 times a year..

If you come this way we have to get Steve and Jason L, of omaha, fellow poster and also of talkvikes pick, weigh and gloat fame to join us..

They'll protect you!

< Message edited by Daniel Lee Young -- 1/25/2015 10:50:04 AM >

"Thou shall not bear false witness”
I am WRATH, incarnate.
@RlyeeNicole’sDad
Post #: 102
RE: Mike Priefer must GO - 1/24/2015 7:32:57 PM   
thebigo

quote:

Hey, it was mostly a hot chocolate day!
Post #: 103
RE: Mike Priefer must GO - 1/24/2015 7:34:28 PM   
thebigo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Daniel Lee Young

quote:

how far is lock 10 from 13..

I'm guessing about 3 locks...
Post #: 104
RE: Mike Priefer must GO - 1/24/2015 8:07:37 PM   
Ricky J

quote:

quote:

how far is lock 10 from 13..

It's in Clinton, mile maker 522 on the river. We're at 615.

It's 110 by car (2 hrs).

I went to CCC.
Post #: 105
RE: Mike Priefer must GO - 1/31/2015 12:25:27 AM   
David F.

But it can't be the coach's fault!?!?!?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000466103/article/packers-release-special-teams-coach-shawn-slocum

I wouldn't give ANY qb $30-50+ mil unless that QB had won me a Super Bowl. Did you win a Super Bowl on your rookie deal? Yes? Great! Here's your hugenormous contract. F it let's just run victory laps and love life. No? Good luck. Next!
Post #: 106
RE: Mike Priefer must GO - 1/31/2015 7:52:41 AM   
Ricky J

And it wasn't. Coach had a perfect plan -- player F'd it up.

Give it up, Dave. Kluwe sucked!
Post #: 107
RE: Mike Priefer must GO - 1/31/2015 7:53:05 AM   
Ricky J

PeteBercich ‏@PeteBercich
It's still funny....
Post #: 108
RE: Mike Priefer must GO - 1/31/2015 9:12:44 AM   
Mark Anderson

quote:

Yeah. Bostick blocks the guy and Nelson makes the easy catch.

If they cut Bostick, I bring him into camp. Standing ovations at every training camp session.
Post #: 109
RE: Mike Priefer must GO - 1/31/2015 10:01:26 AM   
David F.

quote:

This isn't about Kluwe and you're the only one that keeps bringing him up. And Green Bay didn't fire their ST coach because of one play in the NFCCG. They fired him because they had a league worst net punting average and had three FGs blocked and two punts blocked this year.

Now is any of that the ST coach's fault?

I wouldn't give ANY qb $30-50+ mil unless that QB had won me a Super Bowl. Did you win a Super Bowl on your rookie deal? Yes? Great! Here's your hugenormous contract. F it let's just run victory laps and love life. No? Good luck. Next!
Post #: 110
RE: Mike Priefer must GO - 1/31/2015 10:26:37 AM   
Daniel Lee Young

Non GB fans and those who do not know the ST histroy under Slocum, are saying it was a knee jerk reaction to one play... clueless..

The GB fans who know and anyone who can look at and interpret stats, over his career with GB as ST coach, can see that Slocum sucked at his job.

Regardless of Bostic being an idiot.

I am WRATH, incarnate.
@RlyeeNicole’sDad
Post #: 111
RE: Mike Priefer must GO - 1/31/2015 10:35:08 AM   
Mark Anderson

quote:

Non GB fans and those who do not know the ST histroy under Slocum, are saying it was a knee jerk reaction to one play... clueless..

The GB fans who know and anyone who can look at and interpret stats, over his career with GB as ST coach, can see that Slocum sucked at his job.

Regardless of Bostic being an idiot.

I think Slocum is proof that (with FG kickers) it is mostly on the player. He was there when Crosby was good, went bad, and then became good again.

That being said. I look for a bounce back year from Walsh in 2015.
Post #: 112
RE: Mike Priefer must GO - 1/31/2015 11:55:28 AM   
Ricky J

quote:

ORIGINAL: David F.

quote:

This isn't about Kluwe and you're the only one that keeps bringing him up. And Green Bay didn't fire their ST coach because of one play in the NFCCG. They fired him because they had a league worst net punting average and had three FGs blocked and two punts blocked this year.

It sure is about Kluwe. This thread doesnt exist without the Kluwe thing
Post #: 113
RE: Mike Priefer must GO - 1/31/2015 12:01:31 PM   
David F.

quote:

quote:

quote:

It sure is about Kluwe. This thread doesnt exist without the Kluwe thing

And the Kluwe thing doesn't exist without Priefer. What do you like most about Priefer's job performance? I've posted stats, trends, and my opinions on why I don't want him on staff. Can you provide some information that could make me like his performance more? Maybe I'm just not seeing the positives.

Post #: 114
RE: Mike Priefer must GO - 1/31/2015 2:42:21 PM   
David F.

quote:

Did the perfect plan include not putting the D on the field up 16-0 while Seattle lined up for a FG in a fairly probable fake situation? Damn I'd sure like to be a coach for your team. I'd never be in trouble no matter what I did.

Post #: 115
RE: Mike Priefer must GO - 1/31/2015 3:00:40 PM   
Ricky J

You're a genius when it works and an idiot when it doesn't ... no more so than now with the state of social media.
Post #: 116
RE: Mike Priefer must GO - 1/31/2015 4:07:15 PM   
David F.

quote:

You're a genius when it works and an idiot when it doesn't ... no more so than now with the state of social media.

No that doesn't make any sense. GB should have had their D on the field for that FG attempt. Chip shot made easy and no harm done if kicked but could have thwarted the fake with the D. The exact opposite of a perfect game plan.

What is with your strange obsession with ST coaches?

Post #: 117
RE: Mike Priefer must GO - 1/31/2015 4:11:19 PM   
thebigo

David, would you let it rest if kluwe got custody of ADs kids?
Post #: 118
RE: Mike Priefer must GO - 1/31/2015 5:01:08 PM   
Ricky J

quote:

What is with your strange obsession with ST coaches?

Post #: 119
RE: Mike Priefer must GO - 1/31/2015 7:07:02 PM   
David F.

quote:

ORIGINAL: thebigo

Maybe just the first dozen or so.

Post #: 120
RE: Mike Priefer must GO - 1/31/2015 8:10:18 PM   
quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: thebigo

Maybe just the first dozen or so.

Ok we'll throw in a dozen of Shawn Kemp's kid's too...

I am collecting for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in memory of my fiance who passed away on 9/9/2006. If anyone would like to donate just go to http://pages.lightthenight.org/mn/TwinCiti09/SMiller Any and all donations will be greatly appreciated.
  Post #: 121
RE: Mike Priefer must GO - 2/2/2015 5:35:02 PM   
Ricky J

I'm looking for a place to throw something out there that happened to us today. My apologies to Dave et. al. for using this thread - I know it's the smart ass in me - but I didn't know where else to put it so all can see. Please PM me any helpful responses.

Donna had a iPad issue. She called Geeks Technical Support thinking she was calling Apple. She gave them access to the computer (another party has control of my screen) so they could "identify the problem." They tried to sell her virus protection and tech support. She was ready to buy but felt she better talk to me first. They said they’d call back at a certain time - actually called back 6 times. By the time we got back I could see files, etc go up on the screen and disappear rapidly. She did get ahold of Apple and they said they are most definitely not part of Apple.

My question to you is do you think they could of swiped social security numbers & account numbers I had on a word document?

Reading the 3 reviews that I did I’m thinking/hoping they were only trying to make a high pressure sale.

Any help with this one?
Post #: 122
RE: Mike Priefer must GO - 2/2/2015 5:51:32 PM   
Daniel Lee Young

pm'd you some info.

I am WRATH, incarnate.
@RlyeeNicole’sDad
Post #: 123
RE: Mike Priefer must GO - 2/3/2015 8:57:26 AM   
Lynn G.

Ricky - it sounds like Dan got you some info but you can also post the question on the thread we have for computer problem questions:

http://talkvikes.gorge.net/tm.aspx?m=638

Put our country back in the hands of people who actually want to do things to help everyday citizens. Elect Democrats.
Post #: 124
RE: Mike Priefer must GO - 2/3/2015 1:04:08 PM   
Ricky J

Thanks Dan & Lynn
Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: Mike Priefer must GO Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode