Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

How to watch Vikings football games free

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> How to watch Vikings football games free Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to watch Vikings football games free - 10/13/2018 10:16:56 AM   
munazaman

Hi all fans, I have gotten a good streaming link where I can watch Minnesota Vikings live streaming free direct broadcast match online easily. I use this site to watch NFL free live stream game online.

https://www.tvsportsdirect.com/watch-minnesota-vikings-live-stream-free-nfl-football-game-online/
Post #: 1
RE: How to watch Vikings football games free - 10/13/2018 11:06:22 AM   
Bill Jandro

quote:

ORIGINAL: munazaman

Hi all fans, I have gotten a good streaming link where I can watch Minnesota Vikings live streaming free direct broadcast match online easily. I use this site to watch NFL free live stream game online.

https://www.tvsportsdirect.com/watch-minnesota-vikings-live-stream-free-nfl-football-game-online/

I've had bad luck trying to stream games live. Mostly due to my old commuter and the monkey operating the key board (that would be me).

Oline...early and often this draft
Post #: 2
RE: How to watch Vikings football games free - 10/14/2018 7:31:03 AM   
eagleflorida

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bill Jandro

quote:

ORIGINAL: munazaman

I've had bad luck trying to stream games live. Mostly due to my old commuter and the monkey operating the key board (that would be me).

Bill:

Please keep us posted if you try this. A couple of their links look like a free trial teaser. I've had terrible luck other years with these streaming sites.
Post #: 3
RE: How to watch Vikings football games free - 10/14/2018 7:55:55 AM   
Ian Joseph

Free, illegal streams are essentially dead. The industry has caught on to the game. And truthfully, the majority of those sites dont have legit streams anyway.

Instead, the vast majority all of these so-called stream sites are full of ad-ware and spy ware pop up windows, where, like it was said, tease you for a stream. And all you'll be is teased and then frustrated having to deal with the aftermath of your device being on that site, and all of the others you encountered.

The reality is in 2018, unless you have an in-house device that allows you to pirate a network signal for ALL programming, you're not going to be able to stream regional broadcasts or the majority of PPVs for free. And those aforementioned devices are about $300, with no promise of it working forever or whomever that sold it to you providing tech support.

As much as it might suck to say or hear, just pay for what you want, or negotiate with the distributor for them to give it to you. Stay away from the online stream stuff; it's more trouble than worth. And if you think a stream site is legit, google it. You'll learn everything you need to.

If I find out the one advertised on this thread is anything but legit, I'm killing this thread, among other things.

< Message edited by Ian Joseph -- 10/14/2018 8:00:25 AM >

Hate the message, not the messenger.

Enjoy the process; crave the goal.

Believe.
Post #: 4
RE: How to watch Vikings football games free - 10/14/2018 8:18:41 AM   
Bill Jandro

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ian Joseph

Free, illegal streams are essentially dead. The industry has caught on to the game. And truthfully, the majority of those sites dont have legit streams anyway.

Instead, the vast majority all of these so-called stream sites are full of ad-ware and spy ware pop up windows, where, like it was said, tease you for a stream. And all you'll be is teased and then frustrated having to deal with the aftermath of your device being on that site, and all of the others you encountered.

The reality is in 2018, unless you have an in-house device that allows you to pirate a network signal for ALL programming, you're not going to be able to stream regional broadcasts or the majority of PPVs for free. And those aforementioned devices are about $300, with no promise of it working forever or whomever that sold it to you providing tech support.

As much as it might suck to say or hear, just pay for what you want, or negotiate with the distributor for them to give it to you. Stay away from the online stream stuff; it's more trouble than worth. And if you think a stream site is legit, google it. You'll learn everything you need to.

If I find out the one advertised on this thread is anything but legit, I'm killing this thread, among other things.

Sounds like good advice. My old computer would grenade if it gets loaded with adware one more time.

I think I will just try to get it on the radio through KFAN site

Oline...early and often this draft
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> How to watch Vikings football games free Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode