Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: 2019 Free Agents

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: 2019 Free Agents Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: 2019 Free Agents - 1/14/2019 10:30:38 AM   
Bill Johanesen

I doubt any other pair of posters could be more different. One who uses logic to a sarcastic degree, the other who continually defends some hair-brained concept pulled out of la-la land.
Post #: 76
RE: 2019 Free Agents - 1/14/2019 1:46:20 PM   
Trekgeekscott

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bill Johanesen

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jeff Jesser

Beebe, when healthy, can be that guy. Can he stay healthy though?

I love Beebe, but wonder if his lack of real athleticism can overcome his 100% grasp of fundamentals.

IMO he may be like Matt Kalil. Trained by the best, NFL connections, so he is above his peers but after that he gets exposed.

Still, Beebe HAS to be in the mix. Runs routes and catches. He and Treadwell are opposites. And Treadwell is delusional what with his good year comments. He was an EMBARRASSMENT!

I love Beebe too, but I do NOT want to go into 2019 depending on him as the 3rd WR. After Oline, this is the most important position to get right this offseason. Oppsing defenses are doubling both Thielen and Diggs, we need the 3rd WR to make them Pay.

All of us are entitled to our own opinion. None of us are entitled to our own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynahan and Alan Page
Post #: 77
RE: 2019 Free Agents - 1/14/2019 1:56:07 PM   
David Levine

quote:

ORIGINAL: Trekgeekscott

quote:

quote:

I love Beebe, but wonder if his lack of real athleticism can overcome his 100% grasp of fundamentals.

IMO he may be like Matt Kalil. Trained by the best, NFL connections, so he is above his peers but after that he gets exposed.

Still, Beebe HAS to be in the mix. Runs routes and catches. He and Treadwell are opposites. And Treadwell is delusional what with his good year comments. He was an EMBARRASSMENT!

I love Beebe too, but I do NOT want to go into 2019 depending on him as the 3rd WR. After Oline, this is the most important position to get right this offseason. Oppsing defenses are doubling both Thielen and Diggs, we need the 3rd WR to make them Pay.

Or a legit TE that can make plays down the field.
Post #: 78
RE: 2019 Free Agents - 1/14/2019 2:14:54 PM   
Bill Johanesen

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Levine

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ideally both. At least bring in some candidates.
Post #: 79
RE: 2019 Free Agents - 1/14/2019 8:59:21 PM   
Pager

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Levine

quote:

quote:

quote:

I agree 100% TGS and DL. We need a third option that can stress a defense, especially over the top. I don't care if it's a speedy WR. Or a legit TE. Ruddy only gets open base on scheme. Otherwise it's a contested catch. And while he has great hands and catching radius, it is too easy to defend.

Left picking up the pieces.
Post #: 80
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: 2019 Free Agents Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode