Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: 2019 NFL Draft

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: 2019 NFL Draft Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: 2019 NFL Draft - 1/28/2019 12:08:42 AM   
thebigo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dana Turner

quote:

ORIGINAL: thebigo

quote:

I believe the Vikings will probably trade out of the 18th spot, maybe get a high second and take the TE out of Iowa, not the Fant kid, but the Hockenson kid.

I'm hoping that the Vikings get either Matt Paradis or maybe Mitch Morris to come play center for us in Free Agency. Elf needs a solid year in a strength program and he needs to be moved to guard. He'd be perfect for a zone blocking guard, but he must get a lot stronger to be an effective pass blocker at any position.

If we have two second rounders and take the aforementioned TE with the first one, we get the best OL guy left that fits the scheme we are going for in 2019. With Kubiak and those guys helping the offense, I am thinking it will be a zone type running scheme, which only makes sense with Cook back there.

With the third round pick you probably go LB then in the fourth you get the best available OL guy again and let them fight it out in camp. The Vikings might get lucky and get a healthy Nick Easton back, you never know. If so, there would be a pretty solid group fighting it out for starting positions. Rief isn't going anywhere, Remmers will be gone, give his money to whichever Center we can get, that leaves Easton, Elf and a couple of drafted guys for the two guard spots.

Draft a shifty small school receiver later in the to fight for the third WR spot, pick up a QB and another LB late and get to camp.

I'd sign Richardson, Harris, and let Griff renegotiate. Say goodbye to Rudy, Sendejo, Barr and Waynes or Rhodes (trade him if you are going to stay with Waynes)

I give Zim one last chance to prove he is more than just a solid defensive mind. Personally, I don't think he's a good head coach, but I'm willing to give him one more year, especially with the coaching staff he has assembled now. If the Vikings can become a team with fire and attitude that you expect from a team with such a great history, then fine, but if they are the flat teams that Zimmer has been sending out to start games the past couple of years, get rid of his ass and get someone in there while we still have time with the core we have.

Dana, I'm assuming we've still got a late 1st round or early 2nd round pick you're not accounting for in your scenario?

Yep, in the first sentence I say that if we can trade our 18th and get a high second I would take the TE, Hockenson. Not sure what else would come with the trade, but it would be later in the draft, probably a fourth, maybe a third, not sure. But with our second rounder, #50 I believe, I'd take the best OL guy suited for our run scheme projection. So, two second round picks and whatever else Rick gets.

Our 1st (18th overall) would net us the 1st AND the 26th picks in the 2nd round. Or the 1st pick in the 2nd round and the 1st 3 picks in the 4th round. I think what you suggested significantly shorts our draft capital.
Post #: 51
RE: 2019 NFL Draft - 1/28/2019 1:10:07 AM   
Daniel Lee Young

Fair point T..

However, who has that equivalent value and would be willing to part with it? Does anyone as yet, have the first three picks in round 4, to go with that first in the second, #33?

Everyone wants to blame Spielman for chitty drafts, and I think there may be some traction there, but...

who the f is telling him this dreck is even worth looking at.?

does he go to all the possible draft picks, pro days or draft workouts?

Does he spend every waking moment from the locker cleanout Day, to the first second of draft day, looking at film of games and situations and performances of current and/ or possible future players?

I think fning not.

This organizations failure is smack dab in middle management, who can’t find a decent football player iwithout a glaring searchlight and both hands on the actual face of a good player

We employ the Helen Keller method of draft talent discovery....
Rnd 1, 2, 3, 4, 5....
Wa..wa..wa..wa.. water!!!

Our draft or prospecting evaluation is seriously off the mark...

When Adam Theilen, who I love as a player, and Stefan Diggs, Ditto, , are the best and most productive WR’s you have ever seen in 10 years..

Something is very wrong somewhere,

maybe it is the GM...

For gods sake, if my underlings brought me dreck and sold me on chit like Scott Crichton and Stacey Coley and Ben Gedeon as “legit NFL talent”, I’d fire them and look up Brad Hoiseth’s number...

< Message edited by Daniel Lee Young -- 1/28/2019 1:13:37 AM >

"Thou shall not bear false witness"
There will be hell to pay.
Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the “M” is silent.......
Post #: 52
RE: 2019 NFL Draft - 1/28/2019 8:46:54 AM   
Jeff Jesser

I wouldn't waste time/draft picks on the shifty WR we are looking for. I know we need to take pressure off AT and Diggs. I get that. Get the TE everyone has been asking for and let the likes of Beebe/Zylstra/Robinson/FA figure it out. We need to focus all our attention on the OL and TE, IMO.
Post #: 53
RE: 2019 NFL Draft - 1/28/2019 8:51:24 AM   
kurt bilben

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bill Johanesen

quote:

ORIGINAL: kurt bilben

quote:

ORIGINAL: bohumm

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bill Johanesen

Wondering about a scenario where OL BPA is a tackle, a highly rated OT that can't play OG.

Seems we are so bad in the interior we almost have to go there. But if we signed a decent FA G and drafted another G in the second, I could see going OT but would still have a lingering suspicion the interior isn't fixed.

But a future with say Greg Little and O'Neill at T. Hmmm....

We absolutely need to add two interior OL in FA who can credibly start---at a minimum---which makes the above moot. There is no guarantee even the best OL in the draft will be ready to start effectively from Day 1, so hoping a good one is available at 18 or beyond is folly. We failed to do it last year and ended up with sub-starter play at all three interior OL positions, and ended up suckers in an 11th-hour deal with the Giants for a guy who was worse than the above.

Waiting until the draft to address these voids is folly.

The key is just what you say here Bob. Address this in FA, unlike last years haul of Tom Compton.

Then your draft opens up quite a bit. I wouldn’t even discount a very good center with the intention of moving Elf to Guard.

But again we cannot come out of Free agency empty handed as it relates to the OLine again.

So, you too for the 'sign a minimum of two starting interior OL'?

I suspect the pool of candidates is shallow, and will get shallower as many resign. But to give you the benefit of the doubt for now, who do we "need" to sign?

Two OLineman signing in one offseason by the Vikings? Can’t happen, people hate Minneapolis, and would never sign here...

Hell it just happened a couple offseasons ago.. Reiff turned out an upgrade, Remmers as well until they moved him out of position.

Move on from Remmers.

Who to pursue-

Pending teams resigning current FA

Saffold/ Glowinski- Big upgrade at both Guard positions. (Saffold probably stays in LA)

Paradis/ Glowinski- Move Elflein To Guard, Paradis currently the highest rated FA OLineman on many sites. Glowinski took over for Matt Slauson and thrived in Indy who’s OLine we’d like to emulate in their rise from the ashes. Paradis/Glowinski/ Elflein’s abilities to move/ get to the second levels fit right into Dennison’s scheme that’s coming.

But I guess we could aspire to get another Tom Compton on the 26th day of FA since nobody will want to sign here.

Sorry, can’t match the Sarcasm this AM.
Post #: 54
RE: 2019 NFL Draft - 1/28/2019 10:14:04 AM   
thebigo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Daniel Lee Young

Fair point T..

However, who has that equivalent value and would be willing to part with it? Does anyone as yet, have the first three picks in round 4, to go with that first in the second, #33?

Just throwing those general value #s out there. Could be something like our first at #18 for another teams early 2nd rounder, early 3rd rounder, and early 4th rounder. Or our 18th and 4th rounder, for another teams late 1st rounder and late 2nd rounder... Just ballpark stuff.

< Message edited by thebigo -- 1/28/2019 10:15:11 AM >
Post #: 55
RE: 2019 NFL Draft - 1/28/2019 10:45:42 AM   
Bill Jandro

quote:

quote:

Fair point T..

Just throwing those general value #s out there. Could be something like our first at #18 for another teams early 2nd rounder, early 3rd rounder, and early 4th rounder. Or our 18th and 4th rounder, for another teams late 1st rounder and late 2nd rounder... Just ballpark stuff.

Or 2020 #1 and change

Oline...early and often this draft
Post #: 56
RE: 2019 NFL Draft - 1/28/2019 10:47:35 AM   
thebigo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bill Jandro

quote:

quote:

Fair point T..

Or 2020 #1 and change

That's always "extra" iffy when you don't know your draft position.
Post #: 57
RE: 2019 NFL Draft - 1/28/2019 11:38:39 AM   
Daniel Lee Young

Yea that’s the rub.. good enough to get s hitty draft position, not good enough to get or move in playoffs and become a desirable” has a shot at that ring” franchise..

"Thou shall not bear false witness"
There will be hell to pay.
Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the “M” is silent.......
Post #: 58
RE: 2019 NFL Draft - 1/28/2019 1:06:25 PM   
Bruce Johnson

I don't get many comments from my posted links, but I'm assuming some of you read them. It feels like the second and third rounds are going to yield some good players again this year. I'm betting that most of the players listed here will not get selected in the first round, but I see some new names popping up. There will be some shuffling of the deck with the combine, which should include a number of younger players coming out, which will include a lot of the first rounders.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/2019/01/28/tdn-2019-all-senior-bowl-team/?/push

I do think it is wonderful that football can bring people together from different persuasions. We need more of that and less of what divides us.
Post #: 59
RE: 2019 NFL Draft - 1/28/2019 6:19:17 PM   
Dana Turner

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I believe the Vikings will probably trade out of the 18th spot, maybe get a high second and take the TE out of Iowa, not the Fant kid, but the Hockenson kid.

I'm hoping that the Vikings get either Matt Paradis or maybe Mitch Morris to come play center for us in Free Agency. Elf needs a solid year in a strength program and he needs to be moved to guard. He'd be perfect for a zone blocking guard, but he must get a lot stronger to be an effective pass blocker at any position.

If we have two second rounders and take the aforementioned TE with the first one, we get the best OL guy left that fits the scheme we are going for in 2019. With Kubiak and those guys helping the offense, I am thinking it will be a zone type running scheme, which only makes sense with Cook back there.

With the third round pick you probably go LB then in the fourth you get the best available OL guy again and let them fight it out in camp. The Vikings might get lucky and get a healthy Nick Easton back, you never know. If so, there would be a pretty solid group fighting it out for starting positions. Rief isn't going anywhere, Remmers will be gone, give his money to whichever Center we can get, that leaves Easton, Elf and a couple of drafted guys for the two guard spots.

Draft a shifty small school receiver later in the to fight for the third WR spot, pick up a QB and another LB late and get to camp.

I'd sign Richardson, Harris, and let Griff renegotiate. Say goodbye to Rudy, Sendejo, Barr and Waynes or Rhodes (trade him if you are going to stay with Waynes)

I give Zim one last chance to prove he is more than just a solid defensive mind. Personally, I don't think he's a good head coach, but I'm willing to give him one more year, especially with the coaching staff he has assembled now. If the Vikings can become a team with fire and attitude that you expect from a team with such a great history, then fine, but if they are the flat teams that Zimmer has been sending out to start games the past couple of years, get rid of his ass and get someone in there while we still have time with the core we have.

Dana, I'm assuming we've still got a late 1st round or early 2nd round pick you're not accounting for in your scenario?

Yep, in the first sentence I say that if we can trade our 18th and get a high second I would take the TE, Hockenson. Not sure what else would come with the trade, but it would be later in the draft, probably a fourth, maybe a third, not sure. But with our second rounder, #50 I believe, I'd take the best OL guy suited for our run scheme projection. So, two second round picks and whatever else Rick gets.

Our 1st (18th overall) would net us the 1st AND the 26th picks in the 2nd round. Or the 1st pick in the 2nd round and the 1st 3 picks in the 4th round. I think what you suggested significantly shorts our draft capital.

Thanks big, I really should probably invest some time in understanding draft pick value before i post, but I was really just thinking that we could get an early second and some other draft stock for our 18th pick, then draft a player we need, like Hockenson, but really, it's so early and probably depends on our FA strategy. I know that I would like to get at least three OL guys in this draft, preferably one in the second, one in the fourth and one in the sixth or seventh, along with one solid FA.

I don't see Compton as a guy we need to bring back, Remmers too. I had hopes for Issy, and maybe with new coaching he could develop, so keep him while he's cheap, that's fine. If we are going to run a zone type run scheme, we need a little more athletic type guys on the line, Compton or Remmers aren't in that mold. Easton cold fit if he's 100%, Elf is certainly that type along with ONeal. Rief is good where he is, so really just bring in a few guys and shake it out. Draft the guys for our scheme and get to camp.

The thing about this draft is that if you look at Mock drafts and rankings of players, it's all over the place. I've seen this Hockenson kid rated in the 20's all the way to 90's in some peoples top 100 list and that's just one example. I think what it says is that this will be a draft that teams will really need to understand what they are looking for and that value will had all over the place. I think the Vikings do well in drafts, All teams get hits and misses, but we seem to find a lot of good players each year to restock the shelves.

We have a good roster and some really good talent, we just need better preparation and coaching, that's the bottom line. 8-7-1 should have never happened last year, there are more than one coaching staff in the league that would have done better with our roster. Obviously that is just an opinion, but it's mine.
Post #: 60
RE: 2019 NFL Draft - 1/28/2019 6:33:13 PM   
Bruce Johnson

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Thanks big, I really should probably invest some time in understanding draft pick value before i post, but I was really just thinking that we could get an early second and some other draft stock for our 18th pick, then draft a player we need, like Hockenson, but really, it's so early and probably depends on our FA strategy. I know that I would like to get at least three OL guys in this draft, preferably one in the second, one in the fourth and one in the sixth or seventh, along with one solid FA.

I don't see Compton as a guy we need to bring back, Remmers too. I had hopes for Issy, and maybe with new coaching he could develop, so keep him while he's cheap, that's fine. If we are going to run a zone type run scheme, we need a little more athletic type guys on the line, Compton or Remmers aren't in that mold. Easton cold fit if he's 100%, Elf is certainly that type along with ONeal. Rief is good where he is, so really just bring in a few guys and shake it out. Draft the guys for our scheme and get to camp.

The thing about this draft is that if you look at Mock drafts and rankings of players, it's all over the place. I've seen this Hockenson kid rated in the 20's all the way to 90's in some peoples top 100 list and that's just one example. I think what it says is that this will be a draft that teams will really need to understand what they are looking for and that value will had all over the place. I think the Vikings do well in drafts, All teams get hits and misses, but we seem to find a lot of good players each year to restock the shelves.

We have a good roster and some really good talent, we just need better preparation and coaching, that's the bottom line. 8-7-1 should have never happened last year, there are more than one coaching staff in the league that would have done better with our roster. Obviously that is just an opinion, but it's mine.

Every year there are these "blue chippers" who are surefire first half of the first round selections and then after that there are often a larger group of players who are just a tad lower in their grade. There is no doubt that there will be players who are expected to go in the first round who will be there still in the second round. I do think that one of the challenges of the drafting is selecting the players where they should go, or to even select them where they are a tremendous value. I especially like it if we can trade down a few spots and "get the player that we wanted anyway". That does get pretty tricky, but it can be pulled off if there are other options to go and a little bit of flexibility as the process unfolds.

< Message edited by Bruce Johnson -- 1/29/2019 8:29:52 AM >

I do think it is wonderful that football can bring people together from different persuasions. We need more of that and less of what divides us.
Post #: 61
RE: 2019 NFL Draft - 1/31/2019 3:18:16 PM   
Bruce Johnson

I kind of like this approach even though I believe many of you will not. Best player available!

https://thevikingage.com/2019/01/31/minnesota-vikings-2019-four-round-mock-draft-1/

Post #: 62
RE: 2019 NFL Draft - 1/31/2019 4:22:51 PM   
Todd M

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bruce Johnson

I kind of like this approach even though I believe many of you will not. Best player available!

https://thevikingage.com/2019/01/31/minnesota-vikings-2019-four-round-mock-draft-1/

Seems fairly well thought out. If OL isn't our 1st pick it will be about the waiting game. Who we'll grab when and how soon they can prove to be contributors. And if they pan out then a BPA from a different position will be fine. If they don't work out the alt pick better be Randy Moss level awesome.

Waking up.
Post #: 63
RE: 2019 NFL Draft - 1/31/2019 8:53:17 PM   
Pager

My early impression of the draft interior prospects in comparison to last year, with a grain of salt, very early speculation.

Last year there was 1A prospect - Nelson - a once in 10 years type player.

Then about 6 1B players. From Price to Daniels, depending on how you rank Williams. Most had him projected as a T but ended up starting at G for the Cowboys (pick 50). There was a pretty big drop off after that. Next interior guy taken was a center at 80.

This year it looks like 2-3 1B players, but a whole lot of what I would call 1c players like Lindstrom that could go anywhere from late round one to somewhere in 2-3. Might be better value waiting this year if a guy like Lindstrom is there at 50 and our talent evaluators are right in finding a plug and play guy.

Be interesting. Looking forward to diving into the draft after the Superbowl.

I did find this gem from last year, to settle a previous discussion (courtesy of Tim Cady but I also remember seeing elsewhere):

Funny part is in an interview on 9 to Noon with PA this morning Spielman stated that the Hughes pick was him winning out over Zimmer, who wanted an offensive lineman. Spielman had to pitch the better player value point. 5/2/2018 10:11:32 PM

Proves they had Hughes rated higher on their board than any remaining olineman, but that Zimmer wanted oline over hughes. I definitely give Zim credit for wanting oline, wondering if it was part of their 2018 season exit interview discussion.

Left picking up the pieces.
Post #: 64
RE: 2019 NFL Draft - 2/1/2019 7:35:14 AM   
Bill Jandro

Spielman is BPA with first pick.

However, olineman (esp G's) keep creeping up the board in recent years. We are in a position (18) where we should be able to land a pretty good one. This unit is so weak not picking one here seems absurd. Same as the last couple drafts and Spielman went elsewhere so I really don't think he will draft oline and more than likely rubber stamp his way out of town.

Post #: 65
RE: 2019 NFL Draft - 2/1/2019 11:00:55 AM   
kgdabom

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pager

My early impression of the draft interior prospects in comparison to last year, with a grain of salt, very early speculation.

Then about 6 1B players. From Price to Daniels, depending on how you rank Williams. Most had him projected as a T but ended up starting at G for the Cowboys (pick 50). There was a pretty big drop off after that. Next interior guy taken was a center at 80.

This year it looks like 2-3 1B players, but a whole lot of what I would call 1c players like Lindstrom that could go anywhere from late round one to somewhere in 2-3. Might be better value waiting this year if a guy like Lindstrom is there at 50 and our talent evaluators are right in finding a plug and play guy.

I did find this gem from last year, to settle a previous discussion (courtesy of Tim Cady but I also remember seeing elsewhere):

Funny part is in an interview on 9 to Noon with PA this morning Spielman stated that the Hughes pick was him winning out over Zimmer, who wanted an offensive lineman. Spielman had to pitch the better player value point. 5/2/2018 10:11:32 PM

Proves they had Hughes rated higher on their board than any remaining olineman, but that Zimmer wanted oline over hughes. I definitely give Zim credit for wanting oline, wondering if it was part of their 2018 season exit interview discussion.

For better or worse we picked Hughes and those thinking it was Zimmer's choice are flat out wrong. Since Hughes got hurt 20/20 hindsight indicates we should have gone with the lineman. Hopefully Hughes comes back strong and we find a couple linemen this year.

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 66
RE: 2019 NFL Draft - 2/1/2019 11:36:40 AM   
Bill Jandro

I've thrown in the towel regarding Spielman building a competent oline.

I expect he will go DT with #18

I'll literally fall over in my chair if he actually addresses this oline with any kind of urgency this offseason.

Post #: 67
RE: 2019 NFL Draft - 2/1/2019 11:49:00 AM   
Pager

quote:

ORIGINAL: kgdabom

quote:

For better or worse we picked Hughes and those thinking it was Zimmer's choice are flat out wrong. Since Hughes got hurt 20/20 hindsight indicates we should have gone with the lineman. Hopefully Hughes comes back strong and we find a couple linemen this year.

Who said it was Zimmer's choice? The conversation/debate was whether Zimmer wanted oline or CB at 30. Nothing more or less.

Oline performace suggests the more immediate impact/help to the team in 2018 would have been interior line, since oline performance kept us out of the playoffs. I don't think it's a stretch to say it isn't hindsight. We won't know for several more years whether the hughes choice was best for the team long term, and we probably will never "know".

The end result is that neither Spielman nor Zimmer have gotten extensions. Draw your own conclusions.

Post #: 68
RE: 2019 NFL Draft - 2/1/2019 12:07:37 PM   
TJSweens

If we had drafted an OL in the first round, we likely wouldn't have drafted O'Neill in the second. Seeing as O'Neill was arguably our best OL last season, It's doubtful that the combination of 1st OL and whatever position we would have drafted in the second would be appreciably better or even as good as Hughes and O'Neill over the long haul.

Baseball must be a wonderful game to survive the fools who run it.
Post #: 69
RE: 2019 NFL Draft - 2/1/2019 1:39:38 PM   
Pager

quote:

ORIGINAL: TJSweens

If we had drafted an OL in the first round, we likely wouldn't have drafted O'Neill in the second. Seeing as O'Neill was arguably our best OL last season, It's doubtful that the combination of 1st OL and whatever position we would have drafted in the second would be appreciably better or even as good as Hughes and O'Neill over the long haul.

Absolutely a possibility. There were several CBs taken around 60, Isaiah Oliver was one I liked and surprised dropped as far as he did. We'll never know how they would have responded to the coaching here.

Post #: 70
RE: 2019 NFL Draft - 2/1/2019 2:29:22 PM   
kgdabom

quote:

quote:

Absolutely a possibility. There were several CBs taken around 60, Isaiah Oliver was one I liked and surprised dropped as far as he did. We'll never know how they would have responded to the coaching here.

Both good points. Sure hope Hughes comes back strong and becomes a many time pro bowler for us.

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 71
RE: 2019 NFL Draft - 2/1/2019 2:53:57 PM   
Trekgeekscott

quote:

I've thrown in the towel regarding Spielman building a competent oline.

I expect he will go DT with #18

I'll literally fall over in my chair if he actually addresses this oline with any kind of urgency this offseason.

Even the Most dumbest of dumbfuckians knows we need Oline badly. Speilman included.

In 2016, Clinton's underlying (and sometimes overlying) message was something like this: Trump is awful and you will never vote for him. And I am the only other person running for president.
Post #: 72
RE: 2019 NFL Draft - 2/1/2019 4:53:48 PM   
jbusse

quote:

If you're right about all the 1C linemen, then, if Spielman is true to form, he'll draft OL at 18, pass up another solid one in round 2 looking to get any one of the several that he expects to remain in round 3.
Post #: 73
RE: 2019 NFL Draft - 2/1/2019 5:27:24 PM   
Bill Jandro

quote:

Someone needs to let Spielman know it is ok to draft back to back olineman.

Hernandez/Daniels plus O'Neil.

Chi took Daniels even though they had 5 good starters.

Meanwhile our oline cupboard is bare. We can't even field 5 NFL caliber starters and we're picking CB's.

I give up. Spielman reminds me of Kahn.

Post #: 74
RE: 2019 NFL Draft - 2/1/2019 7:15:16 PM   
jbusse

quote:

quote:

Someone needs to let Spielman know it is ok to draft back to back olineman.

Hernandez/Daniels plus O'Neil.

Chi took Daniels even though they had 5 good starters.

Meanwhile our oline cupboard is bare. We can't even field 5 NFL caliber starters and we're picking CB's.

I give up. Spielman reminds me of Kahn.

At least Spielman drafts what appears to be the right cornerback, as opposed to Kahn drafting the wrong 2nd point guard.
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: 2019 NFL Draft Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode