Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: WEEK 7: @ Lions 10-20-19 · 12:00 PM CT

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Game Day Talk >> RE: WEEK 7: @ Lions 10-20-19 · 12:00 PM CT Page: <<   < prev  28 29 30 31 [32]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: WEEK 7: @ Lions 10-20-19 · 12:00 PM CT - 10/21/2019 12:07:56 PM   
Phil Riewer

quote:

ORIGINAL: Richard Neussendorfer

quote:

ORIGINAL: Phil Riewer

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: CPAMAN

quote:

ORIGINAL: bstinger

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Levine

Damn:

Last 3 games for Cousins: 75.6%, 976 yards, 10 TDs, 1 INT (that bounced off Diggs face)

WORTH THE $$$

Umm, almost every poster on here was calling for Cousins to be benched after the Bears game. I may be negative at times but it is ridiculous to blame one player in a game where there are ten other players on the field at all times. The Oline is finally performing.

The oline has been pretty good all year. Cousins played like crap against GB and Chi. Im glad he pulled his head out. obviously it wasn't only him that played like crap.

Couldn't disagree more Richard:

Eric Thompson
@eric_j_thompson
The #Vikings have allowed a grand total of three sacks and 16 pressures over the past three games.

They allowed six sacks and 21 pressures in Week 4 alone.

The offensive line deserves a TON of credit for the current three-game win streak.

So they had 1 bad game against the Bears. It happens. Our horrible game plan going into that game played right into the Bears hands. Sure there have been plays here and there. Cousins having the highest average time to throw even after the Bears game and Cook lighting up defenses all year tells me they weren't horrible. But you're correct they're stepping up even more lately! It's awesome to see!

Ok, they only threw it 10 times the first game against Atlanta. GB and Chicago pressured us most of the game and we only threw it 21 times against Oakland also. It isn't only one game.

SSG Riewer, Greg A Co 2/136 CAB
KIA 23 March 2007 Habbaniyah Iraq
Post #: 776
RE: WEEK 7: @ Lions 10-20-19 · 12:00 PM CT - 10/21/2019 12:17:42 PM   
Richard Neussendorfer

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: CPAMAN

quote:

ORIGINAL: bstinger

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Levine

Damn:

Last 3 games for Cousins: 75.6%, 976 yards, 10 TDs, 1 INT (that bounced off Diggs face)

WORTH THE $$$

Umm, almost every poster on here was calling for Cousins to be benched after the Bears game. I may be negative at times but it is ridiculous to blame one player in a game where there are ten other players on the field at all times. The Oline is finally performing.

The oline has been pretty good all year. Cousins played like crap against GB and Chi. Im glad he pulled his head out. obviously it wasn't only him that played like crap.

Couldn't disagree more Richard:

Eric Thompson
@eric_j_thompson
The #Vikings have allowed a grand total of three sacks and 16 pressures over the past three games.

They allowed six sacks and 21 pressures in Week 4 alone.

The offensive line deserves a TON of credit for the current three-game win streak.

So they had 1 bad game against the Bears. It happens. Our horrible game plan going into that game played right into the Bears hands. Sure there have been plays here and there. Cousins having the highest average time to throw even after the Bears game and Cook lighting up defenses all year tells me they weren't horrible. But you're correct they're stepping up even more lately! It's awesome to see!

Ok, they only threw it 10 times the first game against Atlanta. GB and Chicago pressured us most of the game and we only threw it 21 times against Oakland also. It isn't only one game.

If we can win a game only throwing a few times then I guess the line must have performed ok right? I'm not saying they were world beaters.
Post #: 777
RE: WEEK 7: @ Lions 10-20-19 · 12:00 PM CT - 10/21/2019 3:46:01 PM   
Steve Lentz

Cousins has probably been the best QB in the league the last 3 weeks. When the OL raises their game a little Cousins is tough to stop.
Cook is who I thought he was. When healthy a top 3 back in the league. With Mattison behind him we have as good as a RB combination as anyone.

" I believe empathy is the most essential quality of civilization"
Post #: 778
RE: WEEK 7: @ Lions 10-20-19 · 12:00 PM CT - 10/21/2019 5:18:12 PM   
Richard Neussendorfer

quote:

ORIGINAL: Steve Lentz

Cousins has probably been the best QB in the league the last 3 weeks. When the OL raises their game a little Cousins is tough to stop.
Cook is who I thought he was. When healthy a top 3 back in the league. With Mattison behind him we have as good as a RB combination as anyone.

I'm going to disagree. He is currently the BEST back in the league!
Post #: 779
Page:   <<   < prev  28 29 30 31 [32]
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Game Day Talk >> RE: WEEK 7: @ Lions 10-20-19 · 12:00 PM CT Page: <<   < prev  28 29 30 31 [32]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode