Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Week 4 London “@“ Aints October 2 NFLN

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Game Day Talk >> RE: Week 4 London “@“ Aints October 2 NFLN Page: <<   < prev  22 23 24 25 [26]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Week 4 London “@“ Aints October 2 NFLN - 10/2/2022 6:25:49 PM   
kgdabom

quote:

ORIGINAL: Karl Juhnke

quote:

ORIGINAL: Brad H

quote:

ORIGINAL: bstinger

Take that you negative Nancy's. 3-1.

Yea, I'm really excited.

That's awful football!

Oh come on. It’s football. And it’s fun. They’re not all masterpieces.

We won. That's all that matters. Well we lost Cine for the season in the game. That matters also.

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 626
RE: Week 4 London “@“ Aints October 2 NFLN - 10/2/2022 6:31:20 PM   
kgdabom

quote:

ORIGINAL: Richard Neussendorfer

quote:

For those that are all giddy about being 3-1, the winner of the Bears / Giants game today will also be 3-1.

I predict it'll be the giants

I don't know if anyone is giddy about 3-1. It's OK, but we should be 4-0. We should be happy I'd say. The winner of the Bears Giants game should be giddy.

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 627
RE: Week 4 London “@“ Aints October 2 NFLN - 10/2/2022 6:41:27 PM   
Todd M

Why should we br 4-0? We got completely outclassed by Philly.

We're lucky we're not 1-3 as we've only played 1 good game.
Post #: 628
RE: Week 4 London “@“ Aints October 2 NFLN - 10/2/2022 6:43:13 PM   
kgdabom

quote:

ORIGINAL: Todd M

We're a better team than the Iggles and we just choked on many deep possessions in their territory. Definitely should have won that game. We should be 4-0.

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 629
RE: Week 4 London “@“ Aints October 2 NFLN - 10/2/2022 6:57:23 PM   
thebigo

quote:

ORIGINAL: kgdabom

quote:

We're a better team than the Iggles and we just choked on many deep possessions in their territory. Definitely should have won that game. We should be 4-0.

So he basically played the same game against the saints that we played against the eagles
Post #: 630
RE: Week 4 London “@“ Aints October 2 NFLN - 10/2/2022 7:09:08 PM   
Richard Neussendorfer

quote:

quote:

Ummmmm. No we aren't. Maybe we will be but definitely not yet.
Post #: 631
RE: Week 4 London “@“ Aints October 2 NFLN - 10/3/2022 5:49:29 AM   
kgdabom

quote:

quote:

quote:

My opinion differs from your's and that's OK. IMO our game against the Iggles was just an example of shit happens. They're 4-0, but sure haven't been dominating all their games.

< Message edited by kgdabom -- 10/3/2022 5:51:39 AM >

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 632
RE: Week 4 London “@“ Aints October 2 NFLN - 10/3/2022 7:11:31 AM   
Brad H

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

My opinion differs from your's and that's OK. IMO our game against the Iggles was just an example of shit happens. They're 4-0, but sure haven't been dominating all their games.

The Vikings look like a marginal team to me. We've gotten some breaks and are currently 3-1. With a few breaks going the other way, we could be 1-3.

Fortunately, we have an extremely soft schedule this season. That could put us in the playoffs, but we are in no way scaring the Lombardi Trophy.

Defense starts at the corners!
Post #: 633
RE: Week 4 London “@“ Aints October 2 NFLN - 10/3/2022 7:27:58 AM   
Phil Riewer

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

The Vikings look like a marginal team to me. We've gotten some breaks and are currently 3-1. With a few breaks going the other way, we could be 1-3.

Fortunately, we have an extremely soft schedule this season. That could put us in the playoffs, but we are in no way scaring the Lombardi Trophy.

That is 1/2 the teams in the league. We were 1-3 last year after some poor luck and a missed kick..

My worst fear was Dalton and Tayson Hill as they make fewer mistakes than Winston....Dalton made a couple mistakes that helped us win the game.
I will take a win against the Scrappy Saints any day; they have a very good defense.

SSG Riewer, Greg A Co 2/136 CAB
KIA 23 March 2007 Habbaniyah Iraq
Post #: 634
RE: Week 4 London “@“ Aints October 2 NFLN - 10/3/2022 8:34:42 AM   
Brad H

quote:

ORIGINAL: Phil Riewer

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

That is 1/2 the teams in the league. We were 1-3 last year after some poor luck and a missed kick..

My worst fear was Dalton and Tayson Hill as they make fewer mistakes than Winston....Dalton made a couple mistakes that helped us win the game.
I will take a win against the Scrappy Saints any day; they have a very good defense.

This organization is going nowhere until it lands a quarterback with the "IT" factor. And by going nowhere, I mean making a playoff run and scaring people. With 14 teams now making the playoffs, there is some marginal teams making the playoffs. None of them have a chance at hoisting the Lombardi Trophy. It is nothing but a money grab for the league.

I watched the Chiefs last night. It's like their quarterback is playing a different game.

< Message edited by Brad H -- 10/3/2022 8:36:27 AM >

Post #: 635
RE: Week 4 London “@“ Aints October 2 NFLN - 10/3/2022 8:43:33 AM   
Phil Riewer

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

This organization is going nowhere until it lands a quarterback with the "IT" factor. And by going nowhere, I mean making a playoff run and scaring people. With 14 teams now making the playoffs, there is some marginal teams making the playoffs. None of them have a chance at hoisting the Lombardi Trophy. It is nothing but a money grab for the league.

I watched the Chiefs last night. It's like their quarterback is playing a different game.

Well yeah...he has the best arm in the history of the league with equal mobility. Hurts is right there.

Looking at the last few years: 2016 Peyton, 2017 Brady, 2018 Foles, 2019 Brady, 2020 Mahomes, 2021 Brady, 2022 Stafford. It isn't always the best QB in the league that wins the Super Bowl....Rodgers was MVP 2021 and 2022.

Post #: 636
RE: Week 4 London “@“ Aints October 2 NFLN - 10/3/2022 8:51:46 AM   
Brad H

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Well yeah...he has the best arm in the history of the league with equal mobility. Hurts is right there.

Looking at the last few years: 2016 Peyton, 2017 Brady, 2018 Foles, 2019 Brady, 2020 Mahomes, 2021 Brady, 2022 Stafford. It isn't always the best QB in the league that wins the Super Bowl....Rodgers was MVP 2021 and 2022.

I would take any one of those guys over Cousins, including Foles.

Post #: 637
RE: Week 4 London “@“ Aints October 2 NFLN - 10/3/2022 9:45:15 AM   
Phil Riewer

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I would take any one of those guys over Cousins, including Foles.

I would take the 2018 on fire Foles for those last 5-6 games; I wouldn't take him now.

Brady & Mahomes are no brainiers....the rest nope.

Post #: 638
Page:   <<   < prev  22 23 24 25 [26]
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Game Day Talk >> RE: Week 4 London “@“ Aints October 2 NFLN Page: <<   < prev  22 23 24 25 [26]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode