Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Week 11 Vikings v Dallas

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Game Day Talk >> RE: Week 11 Vikings v Dallas Page: <<   < prev  6 7 8 9 [10]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Week 11 Vikings v Dallas - 11/20/2022 6:01:21 PM   
twinsfan

I want a good look at Shawn Mansion.

I get things done
Post #: 226
RE: Week 11 Vikings v Dallas - 11/20/2022 6:01:36 PM   
Bill Johanesen

quote:

ORIGINAL: geoffrey greitzer

now that's embarrassing
pulled on national TV in 3rd quarter

For a pair of teams with throwback uniforms!
Post #: 227
RE: Week 11 Vikings v Dallas - 11/20/2022 6:01:44 PM   
odin

quote:

ORIGINAL: Richard Neussendorfer

quote:

ORIGINAL: odin

Kirk's streak of at least one td pass is in jeopardy. 11 completions and six sacks so far.

He's terrible. We go nowhere with him.

Hopefully KOC has seen enough of KFC too. I'm not sure why I can't suspend my disbelief enough to enjoy a zombie movie or TV show but keep coming back hoping for a different ending for our version of the Washington Generals.
Post #: 228
RE: Week 11 Vikings v Dallas - 11/20/2022 6:01:59 PM   
twinsfan

Who is this chick officiating? Terrible.

I get things done
Post #: 229
RE: Week 11 Vikings v Dallas - 11/20/2022 6:02:22 PM   
HL OSWALD

Typical Kirk game in bright lights National audience...

Never a bit of confidence for a deep play off push with this situation at QB...

New coach and GM is fantastic start, now cannot wait for a QB of the future that isnt shell shocked or jinxed or whatever Kirk is in situations...
Post #: 230
RE: Week 11 Vikings v Dallas - 11/20/2022 6:02:53 PM   
Richard Neussendorfer

quote:

quote:

quote:

Kirk's streak of at least one td pass is in jeopardy. 11 completions and six sacks so far.

Hopefully KOC has seen enough of KFC too. I'm not sure why I can't suspend my disbelief enough to enjoy a zombie movie or TV show but keep coming back hoping for a different ending for our version of the Washington Generals.

I hope we start looking for a quality young qb at least. Even if he sits for a year.
Post #: 231
RE: Week 11 Vikings v Dallas - 11/20/2022 6:04:26 PM   
Bill Johanesen

quote:

quote:

quote:

They haven't been that. But IMO they haven't been an 8-1 team. I question Kwesi's 1st draft but KOC seems legit, outside of burning timeouts lol.
Post #: 232
RE: Week 11 Vikings v Dallas - 11/20/2022 6:05:09 PM   
Bill Johanesen

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I hope we start looking for a quality young qb at least. Even if he sits for a year.

And he has to be a mobile QB IMNSHO.
Post #: 233
RE: Week 11 Vikings v Dallas - 11/20/2022 6:06:11 PM   
Richard Neussendorfer

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bill Johanesen

quote:

quote:

quote:

They haven't been that. But IMO they haven't been an 8-1 team. I question Kwesi's 1st draft but KOC seems legit, outside of burning timeouts lol.

Agree Bill. The coach is good imo.
Post #: 234
RE: Week 11 Vikings v Dallas - 11/20/2022 6:06:33 PM   
odin

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

If they extend KFC again...
Post #: 235
RE: Week 11 Vikings v Dallas - 11/20/2022 6:08:35 PM   
Bill Johanesen

quote:

ORIGINAL: HL OSWALD

New coach and GM is fantastic start, now cannot wait for a QB of the future that isnt shell shocked or jinxed or whatever Kirk is in situations...

I don't like Cousins as far as being "It" or his contract. But in this particular game the OL was horrific... and F PFF Grades.

Darrisaw cannot handle speed. Forget the IOL on the blitz.

I'd like to see some, ahem, emotion from Cousins... but he is a flatliner except when on a winning streak.
Post #: 236
RE: Week 11 Vikings v Dallas - 11/20/2022 6:14:31 PM   
Bill Johanesen

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

If they extend KFC again...

It's the easy thing to do if putting butts in seats and an 'ok' W/L record is all that matters. The Wilfs built their empire on, ugh, shopping centers then properties.

Cousins can still wing it but have always thought he'd never be a SB winning QB unless a thousand things broke right for us. He will be on TikTok winging it until he is 50.
Post #: 237
RE: Week 11 Vikings v Dallas - 11/20/2022 6:18:49 PM   
Russell Timmons

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bill Johanesen

quote:

I don't like Cousins as far as being "It" or his contract. But in this particular game the OL was horrific... and F PFF Grades.

Darrisaw cannot handle speed. Forget the IOL on the blitz.

I'd like to see some, ahem, emotion from Cousins... but he is a flatliner except when on a winning streak.

Agreed. Marino, with a .000001 second release, couldn't have survived back there.

< Message edited by Russell Timmons -- 11/20/2022 6:24:26 PM >

“Even if we could turn back, we'd probably never end up where we started.” - Haruki Murakami
Post #: 238
RE: Week 11 Vikings v Dallas - 11/20/2022 6:36:07 PM   
SAMiller711r

Sometimes a good old fashioned ass whupping (like Adrian Peterson complete with leaves stuffed in our mouth) can be a good thing. Lets em know they're not all that after all. Short turnaround, so put it behind us. Get ready for the always dangerous Pat's and their demon head coach

O Lord save us from the fury of the Norsemen
Post #: 239
RE: Week 11 Vikings v Dallas - 11/20/2022 6:38:02 PM   
Richard Neussendorfer

quote:

ORIGINAL: SAMiller711r

Sometimes a good old fashioned ass whupping (like Adrian Peterson complete with leaves stuffed in our mouth) can be a good thing. Lets em know they're not all that after all. Short turnaround, so put it behind us. Get ready for the always dangerous Pat's and their demon head coach

Sometimes you don't recover from a whoopin like that.
Post #: 240
RE: Week 11 Vikings v Dallas - 11/20/2022 6:46:17 PM   
marty

From Contenders to Pretenders in 7 days.

SKOL to the BOWL !!!
Post #: 241
RE: Week 11 Vikings v Dallas - 11/20/2022 7:11:56 PM   
HL OSWALD

Whoopin is one thing but being exposed is totally another...

Play off teams dont fear an opposing QB that when punched in mouth withers and curls up in fetal position...

Teams in contention now have a blueprint and anyone with the weapons on D will ALWAYS exploit Kirk if he gets in that position...

Its not an aberration from the norm will only get you high hopes that crash down in bright lights with KFC...

Same old shit... till he is gone we are in a living hell of ALMOST good enough...
Post #: 242
RE: Week 11 Vikings v Dallas - 11/20/2022 7:16:19 PM   
Richard Neussendorfer

quote:

Play off teams dont fear an opposing QB that when punched in mouth withers and curls up in fetal position...

Teams in contention now have a blueprint and anyone with the weapons on D will ALWAYS exploit Kirk if he gets in that position...

Its not an aberration from the norm will only get you high hopes that crash down in bright lights with KFC...

Same old shit... till he is gone we are in a living hell of ALMOST good enough...

While I respect what he's done this year I agree with you.
Post #: 243
RE: Week 11 Vikings v Dallas - 11/20/2022 7:20:59 PM   
HL OSWALD

quote:

quote:

Love what coaching and play around Kirk from OL and Jefferson have done this year and I respect what Kirk has done with his game against average teams...

BUT teams in contention or the play offs... THE GAME WILL EAT KIRK ALIVE in 3 out of 4 times...
Post #: 244
RE: Week 11 Vikings v Dallas - 11/20/2022 7:22:34 PM   
Richard Neussendorfer

quote:

quote:

quote:

Love what coaching and play around Kirk from OL and Jefferson have done this year and I respect what Kirk has done with his game against average teams...

BUT teams in contention or the play offs... THE GAME WILL EAT KIRK ALIVE in 3 out of 4 times...

Seems to be the case for sure
Post #: 245
RE: Week 11 Vikings v Dallas - 11/20/2022 7:50:02 PM   
SAMiller711r

I don't want to defend Cousins. We Know him. But by the time I quit watching today, he'd been sacked 6 times. Seemed like the boys were on him mostly before he got set. . The Offensive line reverted to bad. Actually everybody reverted to bad today except maybe the punter and he was only ok

O Lord save us from the fury of the Norsemen
Post #: 246
RE: Week 11 Vikings v Dallas - 11/21/2022 6:01:37 AM   
JC2022

The line was bad

But this is the year Cousins has to win playoff games

There is no super team in the NFC
Post #: 247
RE: Week 11 Vikings v Dallas - 11/21/2022 7:57:40 AM   
Richard Neussendorfer

quote:

ORIGINAL: JC2022

The line was bad

But this is the year Cousins has to win playoff games

There is no super team in the NFC

Everything was bad. I'm not as disappointed in the loss as I am losing by 37 at home. Worst home loss in 59 years!
Post #: 248
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 8 9 [10]
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Game Day Talk >> RE: Week 11 Vikings v Dallas Page: <<   < prev  6 7 8 9 [10]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode