Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Vikes New Stadium Thread

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: Vikes New Stadium Thread Page: <<   < prev  53 54 [55] 56 57   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Vikes New Stadium Thread - 10/18/2016 1:38:08 PM   
Thomas O. Eliason

308, barely below the approach lanes to MSP airport.

PPE II baby
Post #: 1351
RE: Vikes New Stadium Thread - 10/18/2016 2:35:09 PM   
Ricky J

quote:

ORIGINAL: Phil Riewer

Lynn...if you don't have season tickets. Which website is the best. I heard Ticket Exchange and Stub Hub are spendy.....

Good luck anywhere else
Post #: 1352
RE: Vikes New Stadium Thread - 10/18/2016 2:56:57 PM   
Phil Riewer

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ricky J

quote:

Lynn...if you don't have season tickets. Which website is the best. I heard Ticket Exchange and Stub Hub are spendy.....

Good luck anywhere else

There is a site...I will ask and post it in here....way more reasonable. Buddy's girlfriends used it during preseason. Sounds like it was from her work. No go.

< Message edited by Phil Riewer -- 10/18/2016 3:09:22 PM >

SSG Riewer, Greg A Co 2/136 CAB
KIA 23 March 2007 Habbaniyah Iraq
Post #: 1353
RE: Vikes New Stadium Thread - 10/18/2016 3:13:07 PM   
Ricky J

Just looked this morning for 3 or 4 for the Det game - saw one group in the 160s+ all else starting prices where 175+

I curious to see how much they go down less than 24 hours before the game.

Seems to me there were a lot of empty seats at the Houston game.
Post #: 1354
RE: Vikes New Stadium Thread - 10/18/2016 3:29:48 PM   
Ush

Hey guys....flying up from Orlando for the Detroit game. My buddy and I want to sit in the club section since this will be our first game since the Metrodome. Does anyone have any idea what you get with that and what sections are officially club? We are looking for 2 seats if anyone knows somebody looking to sell.
Thanks in advance!
Post #: 1355
RE: Vikes New Stadium Thread - 10/18/2016 3:33:32 PM   
Todd M

quote:

Just looked this morning for 3 or 4 for the Det game - saw one group in the 160s+ all else starting prices where 175+

I curious to see how much they go down less than 24 hours before the game.

Seems to me there were a lot of empty seats at the Houston game.

That was not my impression.

Ready.
Post #: 1356
RE: Vikes New Stadium Thread - 10/18/2016 3:58:10 PM   
Ricky J

I saw large blocks of empty seats all over - i was looking for that kind of thing. Of course some of the times might of been at the quarter, etc but not every seat was occupied by a long shot, imo.
Post #: 1357
RE: Vikes New Stadium Thread - 10/18/2016 5:59:36 PM   
Steve Lentz

quote:

Help! I can't remember what was what when I went to the game but now am wondering what is the best side to sit and see down town and the doors at the same time. Anyone know?

I was in 116 and the view downtown couldn't have been better.

"Here comes Diggins"!
Post #: 1358
RE: Vikes New Stadium Thread - 10/18/2016 6:15:42 PM   
Ricky J

Cool! Thanks!
Post #: 1359
RE: Vikes New Stadium Thread - 10/18/2016 6:28:53 PM   
Steve Lentz

quote:

Cool! Thanks!

Jealous you are possibly going to another game. I'm saving my money for the NFC Championship.

"Here comes Diggins"!
Post #: 1360
RE: Vikes New Stadium Thread - 10/18/2016 7:24:05 PM   
Ricky J

quote:

ORIGINAL: Steve Lentz

quote:

Cool! Thanks!

Jealous you are possibly going to another game. I'm saving my money for the NFC Championship.

Actually my wife wants to go to the Dallas game with her brother and his two kids.

Also, our secretary is going to the Det game with her family (with the biggest teenage Viking fan in these parts). She asked me for help with tickets.

I"m not sure when I'll go again. If my family ends up busy some Sunday like this summer during TC I could just head up there by myself.

I am real curious what happens to the price of those high priced tickets when game time gets closer.
Post #: 1361
RE: Vikes New Stadium Thread - 10/18/2016 9:40:05 PM   
Ian Joseph

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ush

Hey guys....flying up from Orlando for the Detroit game. My buddy and I want to sit in the club section since this will be our first game since the Metrodome. Does anyone have any idea what you get with that and what sections are officially club? We are looking for 2 seats if anyone knows somebody looking to sell.
Thanks in advance!

Depends on the club. Most of the clubs don't comp food. I believe the field club might, but those tickets will be super duper pricey.

My seats,are in the Buffalo Wild wings club. We have special food and private bathrooms, but that's about it. Worthe it to me, but I'm a slight snob lol.

Hate the message, not the messenger.

Enjoy the process; crave the goal.

Believe.
Post #: 1362
RE: Vikes New Stadium Thread - 10/19/2016 8:02:01 AM   
Lynn G.

quote:

Sorry - I'm not in the loop on this. Ever since I gave up my season tickets about 10 years ago I have just gotten tickets hit and miss, and mostly through friends. The tickets we just had for the Monday night game came through my husband's work.

What's up with that bootheel, Missouri?
Post #: 1363
RE: Vikes New Stadium Thread - 10/19/2016 8:03:25 AM   
Lynn G.

quote:

I saw large blocks of empty seats all over - i was looking for that kind of thing. Of course some of the times might of been at the quarter, etc but not every seat was occupied by a long shot, imo.

Probably some of the tickets blocked out for Houston fans that were turned in but never re-sold.

What's up with that bootheel, Missouri?
Post #: 1364
RE: Vikes New Stadium Thread - 10/19/2016 8:18:50 AM   
kurt bilben

quote:

Really, where?

I was in the End zone sec 120 (Over by Steve) and I sincerely don't recall one empty seat...

Hmmmm..
Post #: 1365
RE: Vikes New Stadium Thread - 10/19/2016 8:26:52 AM   
Ricky J

There were several blocks 5-10 seats in many places straight across from me - I think I was in 309
Post #: 1366
RE: Vikes New Stadium Thread - 10/19/2016 8:41:55 AM   
eagleflorida

quote:

There were several blocks 5-10 seats in many places straight across from me - I think I was in 309

Probably some newbies who were out back getting a refresher course in how to do the Skol Chant.
Post #: 1367
RE: Vikes New Stadium Thread - 10/19/2016 8:53:06 AM   
Ricky J

Didn't mean to ruin anyone's vibe ... but there are always open seats no matter the event

edit: There were a couple of respectful younger boys right ahead of me (several tattoos and had at least one beer so they must of been right around 21) decked out in Houston gear - I'm sure they probably bought into the Oiler hype - that as soon as they announced the attendance pointed at the empty blocks of seats across the way - that I noticed earlier.

One might not of even noticed such a thing if you weren't looking for it.

< Message edited by Ricky J -- 10/19/2016 9:02:57 AM >
Post #: 1368
RE: Vikes New Stadium Thread - 10/19/2016 9:19:29 AM   
David F.

quote:

Didn't mean to ruin anyone's vibe ... but there are always open seats no matter the event

edit: There were a couple of respectful younger boys right ahead of me (several tattoos and had at least one beer so they must of been right around 21) decked out in Houston gear - I'm sure they probably bought into the Oiler hype - that as soon as they announced the attendance pointed at the empty blocks of seats across the way - that I noticed earlier.

Well we didn't break the attendance record so there had to be empty seats.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm in an unhealthy co-dependent relationship with the Vikings. Damn it.
Post #: 1369
RE: Vikes New Stadium Thread - 10/19/2016 9:38:46 AM   
Ricky J

quote:

ORIGINAL: David F.

quote:

I swear they tell you how many are sold not how many are actually in the seats - hense the boys from Houston not buying into the announced attendance.

I only brought this up because I know there has to be tickets on Ticket exchange and Stub Hub that are going unsold and I am curious if they are dropping their prices late - thus Ricky would step in and get a better deal
Post #: 1370
RE: Vikes New Stadium Thread - 10/19/2016 9:44:34 AM   
David F.

quote:

quote:

quote:

I swear they tell you how many are sold not how many are actually in the seats - hense the boys from Houston not buying into the announced attendance.

I only brought this up because I know there has to be tickets on Ticket exchange and Stub Hub that are going unsold and I am curious if they are dropping their prices late - thus Ricky would step in and get a better deal

I think when they say attendance they mean how many are actually there. Whether or not their number is accurate is another question. All those unsold tickets on NFLTE and Stubhub count as sold as someone already bought them from the team. So basically every game this year is already a sellout but attendance varies. FWIW I've been to late season games in the dome that were sellouts where clearly 15,000 seats were empty.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm in an unhealthy co-dependent relationship with the Vikings. Damn it.
Post #: 1371
RE: Vikes New Stadium Thread - 10/19/2016 11:02:35 AM   
thebigo

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I think when they say attendance they mean how many are actually there. Whether or not their number is accurate is another question. All those unsold tickets on NFLTE and Stubhub count as sold as someone already bought them from the team. So basically every game this year is already a sellout but attendance varies. FWIW I've been to late season games in the dome that were sellouts where clearly 15,000 seats were empty.

If you are talking about the announcement they make at the games, they are always announcing "the Xth consecutive sellout", so I'm pretty sure they are talking sold tickets, not butts in the seats.
Post #: 1372
RE: Vikes New Stadium Thread - 10/19/2016 11:18:06 AM   
Ian Joseph

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lynn G.

quote:

Probably some of the tickets blocked out for Houston fans that were turned in but never re-sold.

The stadium is sold out, give or take very small amounts of tickets managed by the team. 99% of the empty seats are resale seats that people bought, but couldn't resell (most likely becuz they priced themselves out of the resale market). STOs are trying to make a killing, but it's too late to sell seats for double. Not happening.

< Message edited by Ian Joseph -- 10/19/2016 11:19:45 AM >

Hate the message, not the messenger.

Enjoy the process; crave the goal.

Believe.
Post #: 1373
RE: Vikes New Stadium Thread - 11/30/2016 5:57:36 PM   
MarkWren

Well, if there ever was a time for our crowd and our sparkling new stadium to exert their influence on a tilt, tomorrow night's vs. Dallas is IT. Would like to show 'em that our palace rivals their palace, and that when they come up here they can expect to suffer for it. Go, crowd! Go, Bank! It's the Cowboys. Send 'em south with a loss.
Post #: 1374
RE: Vikes New Stadium Thread - 11/30/2016 6:55:20 PM   
Mark Anderson

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

David, I had a friend and his family go to the AZ game.

He said his wife had a bigger purse(not huge) and they wouldn't allow it in and they had to go a couple blocks away and store it at some locker.

Couldn't they just search it? Is this something new compared to the Dome?
Post #: 1375
Page:   <<   < prev  53 54 [55] 56 57   next >   >>
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: Vikes New Stadium Thread Page: <<   < prev  53 54 [55] 56 57   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode