Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Around the NFL news

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> General NFL Talk >> RE: Around the NFL news Page: <<   < prev  75 76 77 78 [79]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Around the NFL news - 1/15/2019 1:45:16 PM   
Trekgeekscott

quote:

ORIGINAL: SoMnFan

The eight NFL head coaching vacancies are starting to disappear, and fast. In the past few days, we’ve seen the Arizona Cardinals, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Green Bay Packers lock up their head coaches. With five openings left, former Packers head coach Mike McCarthy could conceivably be in the running for any of them.

But it doesn’t look like McCarthy wants just any of them. According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, he’s got his heart set on just one: the New York Jets

Good.
Rex Ryan II

Mangini

In 2016, Clinton's underlying (and sometimes overlying) message was something like this: Trump is awful and you will never vote for him. And I am the only other person running for president.
Post #: 1951
RE: Around the NFL news - 7/31/2019 12:43:19 PM   
Trekgeekscott

Former Dolphin HOF Nick Bounaconti?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/31/sport/nick-buoniconti-dolphins-dead/index.html

Dead at 78.

I used to find this guy to be a complete jerkwad. Especially with the publicly having a glass of champagne every year when the last undefeated team falls.

In 2016, Clinton's underlying (and sometimes overlying) message was something like this: Trump is awful and you will never vote for him. And I am the only other person running for president.
Post #: 1952
RE: Around the NFL news - 8/19/2019 3:25:06 PM   
Bill Jandro

AUSTIN, Texas — Police said Monday they are still investigating the weekend motorcycle crash that killed former Texas Longhorns running back and NFL player Cedric Benson and a woman passenger.
According to police, witnesses said Benson was driving his BMW motorcycle at a high rate of speed through a curving, hilly section of the city Saturday night when he collided with a van that was attempting a left turn.

Police said a passenger in the van and a bystander attempted to help Benson, 36, and his passenger, 27-year-old Aamna Najam. Both died at the scene.

Oline...early and often this draft
Post #: 1953
RE: Around the NFL news - 8/22/2019 3:06:13 PM   
twinsfan

Patrick Chung, cokie.

Didn't like the verse.
Didn't like the chorus.
Didn't like the song.
But now I do.
Post #: 1954
Page:   <<   < prev  75 76 77 78 [79]
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> General NFL Talk >> RE: Around the NFL news Page: <<   < prev  75 76 77 78 [79]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode