Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE:Those Lying Cheating Pats

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> General NFL Talk >> RE:Those Lying Cheating Pats Page: <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE:Those Lying Cheating Pats - 9/22/2007 1:04:07 AM   
Easy E

[quote="Duane Sampson"]Leave Bill Belichick Alone!![/quote] Man, Brady looks a lot different on a handheld.
Post #: 176
RE:Those Lying Cheating Pats - 9/22/2007 1:34:46 AM   
John Childress

I am still cracking up off the Britney one Can that girl please shave her mustache before going on camera?
Post #: 177
RE:Those Lying Cheating Pats - 9/23/2007 4:26:59 PM   
Duane Sampson

George Allen Filmed Opposing Coaches from Sidelines Sun Sep 23, 2007 Fox Sports' John Czarnecki reports one of the first head coaches to film opposing coaches on the sidelines was the late Rams HC George Allen.
Post #: 178
RE:Those Lying Cheating Pats - 9/23/2007 6:29:26 PM   
Lynn G.

Well now we know how George Allen interpreted the rule. :)
Post #: 179
RE:Those Lying Cheating Pats - 9/23/2007 9:43:38 PM   
So.Mn.Fan

My, the Pats sure have gone in the toilet since they got "caught". That whole spy-game must have been the sole reason they've been good all these years. :)
Post #: 180
RE:Those Lying Cheating Pats - 9/23/2007 10:17:51 PM   
John Childress

Yeah, Brady looks lost out there and Randy Moss is done. Good thing Welker opens things up for him
Post #: 181
RE:Those Lying Cheating Pats - 9/23/2007 10:29:56 PM   
Lynn G.

Let's be honest - it's not as if when Belichick turned in those tapes he instantly forgot everything he had learned from them. It might take a couple of seasons and some big changes in defensive coordinators before the information he has already gleaned becomes useless. But there's never been any dispute that that is one talented team.
Post #: 182
RE:Those Lying Cheating Pats - 9/24/2007 12:33:41 AM   
Duane Sampson

Jets Reportedly Videotaping Patriots Coaches Sun Sep 23, 2007 Fox Sports' Jay Glazer reports in the wake of the SpyGate situation in New England, the NFL this week received the rest of the Patriots' video tapes and destroyed the remaining evidence. Basically, the word was spread – let's put this thing to bed and play football. But while the NFL front office is trying to move past this, more subplots continue to stir throughout league circles. The best rumor that was brought to light? Sources said that the Patriots caught the Jets videotaping at Foxboro last season but rather than turn the case over to the league, they simply shut it down during the game. In fact, one league source confirmed this accusation but since the Patriots didn't go to the league, there is no evidence to support it. Those close to the Pats insist this isn't sour grapes and it in fact happened, although there's no actual tape or visual proof. When contacted about the latest bizarre tale, Jets GM Mike Tannenbaum responded with an emphatic, "absolutely no truth to that whatsoever! Completely false!" In addition, Commissioner Roger Goodell said that such an accusation has not been brought to his attention.
Post #: 183
RE:Those Lying Cheating Pats - 9/24/2007 1:43:50 AM   
John Childress

Whatever the Pats do we need to do it. How dumb does Brad Childress look now blasting Bill Belichick?
Post #: 184
RE:Those Lying Cheating Pats - 9/24/2007 1:53:44 AM   
[quote="John Childress"]Whatever the Pats do we need to do it. How dumb does Brad Childress look now blasting Bill Belichick?[/quote] **************************************** Brady is completing 80% of his passes, has 10 TD's and 1 int. Moss is a cancer :lol: Childress has no business blasting anybody. Until he earns some respect, he'll get none. When he gets fired here, he won't even be able to get an OC gig, unless it's in Canada, maybe.
  Post #: 185
RE:Those Lying Cheating Pats - 9/24/2007 2:12:04 AM   
John Childress

Great point Why would anyone ever hire him? Maybe Andy will have pity and bring him in as offensive quality control assistant or something.
Post #: 186
RE:Those Lying Cheating Pats - 9/24/2007 3:18:49 AM   
Lynn G.

quote:

Sources said that the Patriots caught the Jets videotaping at Foxboro last season but rather than turn the case over to the league....
Right - like that was ever going to happen. Like the fox in the henhouse is going to turn in the hens for peeking back at him. That's one of the most ludicrous things I've heard.
Post #: 187
RE:Those Lying Cheating Pats - 9/24/2007 3:21:00 AM   
Lynn G.

How things change from week to week. Last week Childress was being praised for standing up to Belichick's blackmail. Childress isn't a speck in a pile of dirt when you compare his coaching talent to Belichick's - - - but I'd put his personal integrity against Belicheat's anytime.
Post #: 188
RE:Those Lying Cheating Pats - 9/24/2007 3:38:24 AM   
John Childress

I would NOT lay any money on personal integrity of Brad Childress. He is a mental midget who runs off good talent if they don't kiss his rear. The sooner that clown is shown the door from the Vikings the better this franchise will be. I said at the time of his hiring they had downgraded the position from Mike Tice and I stand by that.
Post #: 189
RE:Those Lying Cheating Pats - 9/24/2007 4:44:28 AM   
Lynn G.

You're still talking about his coaching abilities. I haven't ever read or heard of anything that smudges his personal integrity. You DO see the difference, don't you? And Belicheat's personal integrity record is quite obvious.
Post #: 190
RE:Those Lying Cheating Pats - 9/24/2007 6:13:10 AM   
Easy E

[quote="So.Mn.Fan"]My, the Pats sure have gone in the toilet since they got "caught". That whole spy-game must have been the sole reason they've been good all these years. :)[/quote] Bill B may be a lying, cheating, paranoid sneak, and a scumbag as a person, but he is a great coach and a master motivator. He's got his players pissed of at the rest of the league... because, well... he cheated. But it's the damn commish and the rest of the teams that are screwing them over. Let's make them earn the Super Bowl, though. I have a feeling that something is going to derail this team. Karma has a way of working things out.
Post #: 191
RE:Those Lying Cheating Pats - 9/26/2007 4:31:14 AM   
JamieH

[quote="Lynn Garthwaite"]You're still talking about his coaching abilities. I haven't ever read or heard of anything that smudges his personal integrity. You DO see the difference, don't you? And Belicheat's personal integrity record is quite obvious.[/quote] I think the NFL has neatly swept everything under the rug. But I won't forget. The Patriots are cheaters. They got to where they are cheating, and all their records are as tainted as Barry Bonds. If this was a black coach and a black QB it would be a bigger punishment and the fine would be a lot harsher if you ask me. But since it is NFL golden childen Bellicheck and Brady, then we are supposed to just forget. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: v
Post #: 192
RE:Those Lying Cheating Pats - 9/26/2007 8:37:53 AM   
djskillz

[quote="JamieH"][quote="Lynn Garthwaite"]You're still talking about his coaching abilities. I haven't ever read or heard of anything that smudges his personal integrity. You DO see the difference, don't you? And Belicheat's personal integrity record is quite obvious.[/quote] I think the NFL has neatly swept everything under the rug. But I won't forget. The Patriots are cheaters. They got to where they are cheating, and all their records are as tainted as Barry Bonds. If this was a black coach and a black QB it would be a bigger punishment and the fine would be a lot harsher if you ask me. But since it is NFL golden childen Bellicheck and Brady, then we are supposed to just forget. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: v[/quote] Wow! You're bringing in the RACE card on this one? Seriously? How about Donovan McNabb? If he WASN'T black he might be out of a job long ago. Just my opinion.
Post #: 193
RE:Those Lying Cheating Pats - 9/26/2007 1:57:17 PM   
John Childress

Donovan McNabb? If he WASN'T black he might be out of a job long ago. Just my opinion. Let's take a look at that statement. * He has won more playoff games than any Qb in Eagles history * 157 TD passes to 73 INTs * Never thrown more than 13 INTs in any year * Rushed for 24 TDs * Led team to 4 NFC CGs * Led team to Super Bowl and lost y 3 points while throwing 3 TDs * Led team to playoffs 5 years in a row * Won 4 consecutive division titles * 64-31 regular season record * Career 85.5 QB rating while only playing with good WRs 2 years * 4 times in Top 10 in NFL in TD passes Yeah, I could see how but for him being Black he would not be in the NFL Some of the stuff thrown out here is complete BS
Post #: 194
RE:Those Lying Cheating Pats - 9/26/2007 2:18:41 PM   
JamieH

[quote="djskilbr"][quote="JamieH"][quote="Lynn Garthwaite"]You're still talking about his coaching abilities. I haven't ever read or heard of anything that smudges his personal integrity. You DO see the difference, don't you? And Belicheat's personal integrity record is quite obvious.[/quote] I think the NFL has neatly swept everything under the rug. But I won't forget. The Patriots are cheaters. They got to where they are cheating, and all their records are as tainted as Barry Bonds. If this was a black coach and a black QB it would be a bigger punishment and the fine would be a lot harsher if you ask me. But since it is NFL golden childen Bellicheck and Brady, then we are supposed to just forget. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: v[/quote] Wow! You're bringing in the RACE card on this one? Seriously? How about Donovan McNabb? If he WASN'T black he might be out of a job long ago. Just my opinion.[/quote] What the Patriots did was the most serious cheating offense, EVER in the NFL. WAY WORSE for the integrity of the game than steroids. What did the NFL do? 1) Make a decision way to quickly, without even exploring all the evidence. 2) When got evidence, quickly destroyed without hardly even looking at it (you can't tell me that they had the chance to look over all those tapes in that short amount of time and make sure they were complete). 3) Punishment is so minor for this offense it is not even funny. Black athlete does something wrong - MAJOR PUNISHMENT White coach cheating and feeding information to white golden boy QB - SLAP ON THE WRIST I normally think people bring up the race card way to much, but I think in this case, race definitely had something to do with Goodell's decision.
Post #: 195
RE:Those Lying Cheating Pats - 9/26/2007 4:00:06 PM   
Jeff Jesser

I don't know if it's racism or not but JC is right on Mcnabb. I've said many times that he isn't a very accurate QB throwing the ball but he's a damn good QB overall. Hell, I'd take him in a NY minute.
Post #: 196
RE:Those Lying Cheating Pats - 9/26/2007 10:08:56 PM   
John Childress

[quote="Jeff Jesser"]I don't know if it's racism or not but JC is right on Mcnabb. I've said many times that he isn't a very accurate QB throwing the ball but he's a damn good QB overall. Hell, I'd take him in a NY minute.[/quote] Exactly Jeff He may not be in your Top 10 list of QBs but he at least has to make the Top 20 in even the most anti-McNabb person's mind. If he is a Top 20 QB how can you say that he doesn't belong? In fact, I dare someone to name 20 better QBs than McNabb right now.
Post #: 197
RE:Those Lying Cheating Pats - 9/26/2007 10:14:06 PM   
El Duderino

[quote="John Childress"]In fact, I dare someone to name 20 better QBs than McNabb right now.[/quote] I'm fully expecting to fail, but anyway ... 1) Manning 2) Brady 3) Palmer 4) Romo (only considering current level of play - that kid is playing lights OUT right now) 5) Uh ... That is all.
Post #: 198
RE:Those Lying Cheating Pats - 9/27/2007 9:36:42 AM   
djskillz

OK, obviously a bit of hyperbole there. I meant he would have not been starting, which I think might be the case, but you are right, it's a pretty sad state of affairs for starting QB's in the NFL right now. I still think McNabb is an awful qb. Philly won for their defense and Westbrook, not McNabb. And say what you want about that SB, I still think that was the worst SB performance I've seen by a QB in my life. It was unbelievable how many times his awful passes were hauled in to bail him out. I think I counted 5 accurate passes all day. I hate T.O., but he was completely right on McNabb.
Post #: 199
RE:Those Lying Cheating Pats - 9/27/2007 9:46:33 AM   
djskillz

[quote="El Duderino"][quote="John Childress"]In fact, I dare someone to name 20 better QBs than McNabb right now.[/quote] I'm fully expecting to fail, but anyway ... 1) Manning 2) Brady 3) Palmer 4) Romo (only considering current level of play - that kid is playing lights OUT right now) 5) Uh ... That is all.[/quote] I'd take about 15 more I think, in no particular order: Brees Rivers Roethlisberger Culpepper, yes Culpepper Cutler right NOW Bulger, and I'm no Bulger fan Alex Smith, yes right NOW Hasselbeck, and I hate him Kitna is about equal in my mind, and don't like him Garcia, again, about equal David Carr Matt Schaub McNair Vince Young Campbell And then there's a couple guys that I think ARE better (Clemons/Quinn) but can't really "say" that yet. JC, I know you're going to go off on this, and that's fine. I just really think McNabb is a terrible QB. I have NEVER seen him play a good game when watching the whole thing (in the NFL that is; again, loved him in college).
Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> General NFL Talk >> RE:Those Lying Cheating Pats Page: <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode