NFL 1/4 season pole
Vikings - the 3-1 record is a pleasant surprise, the dismantling of the 49ers is what ranks them here
Cardinals - very solid defense and efficient play out of Kolb. I won't believe in them until they beat SF though.
Saints - they switched to the Giants/Eagles (Spags) pressure defense but their front 4 can't pressure like Spags' old teams can
Lions - need a new head coach. Most underachieving team in the NFL and it traces to the jackwagon HC
Steelers - defense looks old and hurt, running game is suspect
Teams to watch/on the rise
Patriots - yeah, I know it was the Bills but 45 points in 2 quarters? I hate the Patriots but they are good!
Broncos - Peyton is showing me more than I thought he had, but I am not yet a believer in this team until I see him beat some top teams
Giants - Eli had an off game, for him, and they still almost won on the road. When Nicks gets healthy they will be the team to beat in the NFC East
Cowboys - Another team like Detroit that doesn't produce to its potential. This might be the best chance for Romo
Best teams at 1/4 pole IMO
1. 49ers - yes, the Vikings handed it to them but I think they are back in stride
2. Texans - never liked Schaub but he is 8-0 in his last 8 starts with an average win by 20 points
3. Falcons - not really sold on this team but they did beat SD 27-3
4. Giants - yeah, 2 tough division losses but when they get healthy they will be tough
5. Cardinals - they are like the 49ers from last year. will see if they can keep it up
6. Ravens - beat Pats by a point and lost to Eagles by a point
7. Eagles - not firing on all cylinders yet without Maclin
8. Patriots - big win but they are 0-2 against potential playoff teams
9. Packers - agree with Lars, not seeing the explosiveness out of them and Saints scored easily on that defense
10.Vikings - edge out the Bengals by virute of big win over 49ers
No more acceptance of mediocrity!!!! EVER!