Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: General Vikes Talk

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: General Vikes Talk Page: <<   < prev  173 174 [175] 176 177   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/10/2019 9:15:19 PM   
Pager

Bears could play the best football of their season and go 1-2.

Left picking up the pieces.
Post #: 4351
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/10/2019 9:16:40 PM   
thebigo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pager

quote:

ORIGINAL: thebigo

quote:

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dana Turner

So here we are, something to play for in December!

It's a good thing when you have it clear and right in front of you. The Vikings know if they finish the season strong and win the next three games, they are in the tournament and anything can happen. The motivation couldn't be more clear and this coaching staff and the team leaders need to stress the importance to detail and assignment.

We are fortunate, there are many teams who's only motivation to play is the love of the game or to be a spoiler. I say that neither of those motivational avenues is capable of any real sustained effort. This is a tough game and when you are playing for nothing, no chance of making the playoffs, it's harder to keep the focus at peak level. Not to say it can't happen, history is full of teams that had a chance to make the playoffs and came out flat, like us last year.

We if I'm in that locker room now, I remind those guys what we squandered last year. This team has a chance to do something great, it's right there in front of them, if they focus and play to their strengths, if they do their assignments and keep constant pressure on L.A. this weekend, they can go to California and beat the Chargers and let the last two games at home count for something. If they come out flat and lay an egg in California this weekend, the last two games really won't mean much, it will be the beginning of a shake-up and we will be talking about next year.

But I don't see it that way. I know we have had so many let downs over the last 50 years that it's nearly impossible to have full confidence, but I do. I really feel we are going to win this weekend and the next two after that. I feel this team will rise up and prove to be much better than they have shown so far this year. I believe Zimmer is correct when he says that we haven't played our best ball yet and it's coming! Lets get on a roll, lets come out this weekend with bad intentions for the Chargers and not let them get in the game. Take the fight out of them early with constant pressure and extra effort. Why not us, SKOL Vikings!!!

Dana, that's a little over the top, don't you think? We can still end up 11-5 and almost certainly in the playoffs

I don't think it's over the top. Rams will most likely have the tie-braker. and an easier remaining schedule (DAL, SF, ARI). I see two wins there for them. I think we have to win 2 of the last 3 to make the playoffs based on my belief that Rams win 2 of 3. Lose at LA and we'd have to win both the GB & CHI game. After last year - it'd be nice to be playing for the Division in week 17 instead of trying to get into the playoffs.

I don't see CHI making the playoffs.

It hardly seems a stretch that we wouldn't win our last 2 home games when we are already 6-0 this year. Dana's statement was if we lose in LA that the season is over, in effect we don't make the playoffs, which is likely the only scenario where a change in coaching staff results.

I guess it depends on your definition of "a stretch" or "over the top". When was the last time we played a competitive game against Chicago? 3 in a row we've been dominated. I don't consider GB and CHI gimmes.

I don't think it's crazy to think we can beat GB and CHI. I also don't think it's crazy to believe if we can't win against LA, we don't win both our last two games.

Nothing would surprise me the last three games.

That's different than saying it's in effect over if we lose in LA.
Post #: 4352
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/10/2019 9:45:12 PM   
Pager

Dana believes if we don't show up vs LA and lose, we don't make the playoffs. I don't think that's crazy or "over the top" and I've outlined the reason why (Rams with easier schedule and tiebraker).

How is that different?

Post #: 4353
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/10/2019 9:57:29 PM   
thebigo

quote:

Dana believes if we don't show up vs LA and lose, we don't make the playoffs. I don't think that's crazy or "over the top" and I've outlined the reason why (Rams with easier schedule and tiebraker).

How is that different?

Rams on the road in both the Dallas game and the SF game hardly seems like the easier schedule.
Post #: 4354
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/10/2019 9:58:25 PM   
hagar

quote:

ORIGINAL: David F.

quote:

ORIGINAL: hagar

quote:

quote:

quote:

It's a good thing when you have it clear and right in front of you. The Vikings know if they finish the season strong and win the next three games, they are in the tournament and anything can happen. The motivation couldn't be more clear and this coaching staff and the team leaders need to stress the importance to detail and assignment.

We are fortunate, there are many teams who's only motivation to play is the love of the game or to be a spoiler. I say that neither of those motivational avenues is capable of any real sustained effort. This is a tough game and when you are playing for nothing, no chance of making the playoffs, it's harder to keep the focus at peak level. Not to say it can't happen, history is full of teams that had a chance to make the playoffs and came out flat, like us last year.

We if I'm in that locker room now, I remind those guys what we squandered last year. This team has a chance to do something great, it's right there in front of them, if they focus and play to their strengths, if they do their assignments and keep constant pressure on L.A. this weekend, they can go to California and beat the Chargers and let the last two games at home count for something. If they come out flat and lay an egg in California this weekend, the last two games really won't mean much, it will be the beginning of a shake-up and we will be talking about next year.

But I don't see it that way. I know we have had so many let downs over the last 50 years that it's nearly impossible to have full confidence, but I do. I really feel we are going to win this weekend and the next two after that. I feel this team will rise up and prove to be much better than they have shown so far this year. I believe Zimmer is correct when he says that we haven't played our best ball yet and it's coming! Lets get on a roll, lets come out this weekend with bad intentions for the Chargers and not let them get in the game. Take the fight out of them early with constant pressure and extra effort. Why not us, SKOL Vikings!!!

Dana, that's a little over the top, don't you think? We can still end up 11-5 and almost certainly in the playoffs

I don't think it's over the top. Rams will most likely have the tie-braker. and an easier remaining schedule (DAL, SF, ARI). I see two wins there for them. I think we have to win 2 of the last 3 to make the playoffs based on my belief that Rams win 2 of 3. Lose at LA and we'd have to win both the GB & CHI game. After last year - it'd be nice to be playing for the Division in week 17 instead of trying to get into the playoffs.

Hopefully the bears still believe they have a chance. More motivation to beat the packers this week.

A win for the Bear and a win for us sets up a huge Monday Night Football game on 12/23. I think the NFL can make it so the officials 'make some mistakes' in our game and the Packers game and enable that to happen.

As long as we win and the pack loses, I'm all for it. We got screwed against the pack
when they took away our TD. Still would have won if Cousins doesn't have a brain fart.
We are the better team and need to win the division
Post #: 4355
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/10/2019 10:02:07 PM   
hagar

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hopefully the bears still believe they have a chance. More motivation to beat the packers this week.

At least the Rams play a late game, so the Bears will still be alive until the afternoon games, assuming they take care of the Pukers.

Seems like the bears are playing better than the packers lately, so, I think there's a
good chance Chicago wins. At least I hope so
Post #: 4356
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/10/2019 10:03:23 PM   
hagar

quote:

Bears could play the best football of their season and go 1-2.

As long as the 1 is against the pack it works for me.
Post #: 4357
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/11/2019 5:49:40 PM   
Dana Turner

quote:

quote:

How is that different?

Rams on the road in both the Dallas game and the SF game hardly seems like the easier schedule.

I was hoping that this might stir up some friendly debate!

Yes, I do believe that if the Vikings go out to L.A. and loose that game, they won't make the playoffs. I'm not saying that they can't make the playoffs, I am just saying that I feel if they go out to L.A. and can't play solid and beat a team they absolutely should beat, they won't muster ut the efforts to win out and squeak in tot he playoffs.

I don't need to go over the teams we've beat and lost to, it's well documented. My thoughts are that that the Vikings belong in whatever the second tier of the NFL looks like, along with teams like the Rams, Bills and a few others. I don't put the Chargers in that group, so in my view, with the playoffs clearly in our sights, if we can't go out there and take care of business, I don't care what the score is, if we can't beat them, I feel it's over for the Vikings.

I believe they will win, because they are the better team and it's time for them to act like it. But in the last few years, when the scenario like this has presented itself to a Zimmer coached team, we have not risen to the occasion, this is a fact, not fiction. We really have ended up looking pretty silly, including the miraculous win against NO a couple of years ago.

If I were to ask you if you felt Zimmer was a good motivator, you would probably have to take pause before you answer. I can tell you a guy like Bilichick, a guy I think Zimmer is like in many ways, is a motivator, with the same type of temperament, only he pulls it off. This is the reason I have questions going in to crunch time with Zimmer. I want him to succeed, if he does, my Vikings do, but I have seen this guy doing some pretty stupid things that you expect from an inexperienced type of coach. I just want him to cross the bridge, stop being outcoached, be an innovator, you don't have to change completely, look how Bilichick does it. Yes, people will say Tom Brady, but if you do, you are missing my point. I'm talking about the teams approach to winning. They don't win every game, but they win more than they loose every season.

Most of us here bleed purple, we have lived and died with many coaching changes. I've been doing this on this site since the Trib days, we are still waiting for that championship. I hope Zimmer can take us there, I just haven't seen what I think it takes, ever, from him. He's a solid coach, but I think it takes more than that to be a championship type coach.

(I just used Bilichick as an example, there are a few others, I just picked him because he does stand out and doesn't mind the heat!)
Post #: 4358
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/11/2019 9:24:02 PM   
Daniel Lee Young

Bud Grant never Won A Super Bowl....

Woulda, coulda, shoulda.....

Les Steckle, Brad Childress, Leslie Frazier, Dennis Green, Jerry Burns, Mike Tice, and before my sack dropped, Norm Van Brocklin...

Talent? Coaching? Luck? Referees? “ The league wants..”? Karma? “The curse ..”?

At this point.. I’d go with god hates me...

It’s just as valid.

SKOL !!!

(We need a SKOL emoji)...

< Message edited by Daniel Lee Young -- 12/11/2019 9:25:49 PM >

"Thou shall not bear false witness”
I am WRATH, incarnate.
@RlyeeNicole’sDad
Post #: 4359
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/12/2019 7:37:49 AM  1 votes
bstinger

quote:

ORIGINAL: Daniel Lee Young

Les Steckle, Brad Childress, Leslie Frazier, Dennis Green, Jerry Burns, Mike Tice, and before my sack dropped, Norm Van Brocklin...

It’s just as valid.

SKOL !!!

For the sake of the rest of us, try being a Packer fan the rest of the year.

Thanks!

"You guys are true athletes!"

--twinsfan
Post #: 4360
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/12/2019 9:43:30 AM   
bohumm

quote:

ORIGINAL: bstinger

quote:

ORIGINAL: Daniel Lee Young

It’s just as valid.

SKOL !!!

For the sake of the rest of us, try being a Packer fan the rest of the year.

Thanks!

Full agreement. Hope things are looking up, Dan.
Post #: 4361
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/12/2019 9:50:30 AM   
Lynn G.

I wish I could see that SKOL emoji that Dan tried to show us. I tried one too, but it's on my desktop and the thing wouldn't let me upload it.

Put our country back in the hands of people who actually want to do things to help everyday citizens. Elect Democrats.
Post #: 4362
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/12/2019 10:00:34 AM   
TJSweens

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lynn G.

I wish I could see that SKOL emoji that Dan tried to show us. I tried one too, but it's on my desktop and the thing wouldn't let me upload it.

Use an image editor to reduce the size of the file.

"The eternal fate of the noble and enlightened: to be brutally crushed by the armed and dumb."
Post #: 4363
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/12/2019 11:43:08 AM   
Steve Lentz

Thielen back at practice?
Man we need him. Diggs needs him.

" I believe empathy is the most essential quality of civilization"
Post #: 4364
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/12/2019 1:26:47 PM   
drviking

Alexander Mattison hasn’t practiced this week meaning Mike Boone could be the backup RB Sunday. “Perhaps no player has come as far as he has,” Kevin Stefanski said of Boone. “If he’s called upon this week, I think he’ll be ready.”

"Only one thing left to do..."
Post #: 4365
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/12/2019 1:53:20 PM   
SoMnFan

quote:

ORIGINAL: drviking

Alexander Mattison hasn’t practiced this week meaning Mike Boone could be the backup RB Sunday. “Perhaps no player has come as far as he has,” Kevin Stefanski said of Boone. “If he’s called upon this week, I think he’ll be ready.”

I can honestly say RB is the one position I never worry about here lately.
I enjoy the hell out of all of the guys we have.
Its a loaded position for us, imo.

Work like a Captain.
Play like a Pirate.
Post #: 4366
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/12/2019 7:38:52 PM   
Bruce Johnson

Last time I posted I shared that I was really frustrated with my experience at Facebook and I had to take a social media break. To make a long story short I "unfriended" about 700 Facebook friends who mostly asked to be my Facebook friend, but I never saw or heard from them again. It's frustrating to share some things personally and get absolutely no response. I do understand that part of the dynamics there is that probably almost nobody actually saw what I posted. That's the main reason I unfriended so many people and I will do more if I'm not getting a better experience.

I don't get personal here so much as we are mostly talking football, but I want to share something here that I think a lot of you will find interesting. I actually have never shared with you what I do. I have been a Metro Mobility driver for almost 27 years. During that time I also trained thousands of new drivers and to this day many of them still feel close to me because the beginning of a new job and career is an unforgettable time. It's kind of scary and exciting at the same time, but it has been described to me as one of the most stressful times in our lives when we start a new job.

I have done much more driving than training, especially as of late. I don't have the vitality to talk and talk for hours and hours and stand out in parking lots in Minnesota winters while new drivers practice their backing like I used to. Driving is different. Well, I mean I get really tired from driving too, but I get energy from meeting my passengers and talking to them. I feel really close to so many of them like they might be my own children, or brother. My passengers are disabled and that can mean a lot of different things. Many of them utilize a wheel chair, some of them are blind or hearing impaired, some of them are developmentally challenged and many of them are just seniors who need assistance walking to the door because they might fall down and break their hip, especially on the ice.

I want to talk about one particular passenger. He told me that he once played football for the University of Alabama. He loves the Alabama football team and he is so happy when I am the one who picks him up because we can talk about football on the level we like to talk here. Every time I see him he reminds me that I am his favorite driver and I'm sure it means a lot for all of us to have someone that we can really share our football dreams, memories, concerns and even disappointments- someone who can really understand where we are coming from.

This passenger is struggling big time with his physical situation. He suffered a stroke and now he utilizes a wheel chair. One of his legs is kind of hanging out there. It's a mess of infection and pain. He must be a diabetic and he's having these conversations with a doctor where the doctor wants to amputate the leg, but naturally he's doing all that he can do to save it. He goes to dialysis, which means he is also suffering from kidney failure.

He told me a story of how a church member drove all the way from Maple Grove to Cottage Grove (two Groves on the opposite sides of town) to visit him and deliver some food for him. While he was there, he asked him to help him with something on the computer probably for the state, or the county. He was unable to file this application or report and the result was that he feared that he would be kicked out of his home soon. This friend cheerfully helped him. It literally took just a few minutes of his time, but it meant everything to this poor fellow.

I told him that somehow his experience is kind of similar to someone who loses something and then misses it so bad and then finds it again and discovers a different level of appreciation for that item. He told me that it was funny that I brought that up because he had that experience recently too. He lost this door key. It costs over a hundred dollars to copy it and he didn't have the money, so he asked someone to look for it and lo and behold she was able to find it outside and he was so grateful.

I've been thinking about these stories. There's a difference between "want" and "need". We really, really want the Vikings to win the Super Bowl, for example. The lines may blur and we may think sometimes that we need to experience that in our lifetime. I think that way a lot. But the reality is that although we get might frustrated, it's not really a matter of life and death. Close, but not quite.

There's a Bible verse that explains some of this. "Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life." So I'm sure if we are fortunate enough to experience a Vikings Super Bowl victory we will appreciate it like nobody else. That I believe.

It feels like I'm missing something from this story and perhaps one of you can offer your perspective.

One other thing to say. My wife has shared with me recently that she has befriended the mother of Alexander Mattison. Pearl Mattison does not want people to know that she is the mom of an NFL player. My wife only figured it out because she saw them together. She just wants people to know her as Pearl. She doesn't want to stick out in the crowd, but rather be part of it. I think that is really beautiful and maybe that's a lesson for me. I should make more effort to be part of this crowd. I know that I can be pretty weird sometimes, but I hope that you can all accept me as I am.

< Message edited by Bruce Johnson -- 12/12/2019 7:41:48 PM >

We live in a world where we depend upon each other. In other words, we need each other just as God needs us and we need Him. How wonderful it would be if we could unite and live in harmony. Wouldn't it be better that way?
Post #: 4367
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/12/2019 9:26:53 PM   
Pager

Wow. Thanks for sharing Bruce. I, in my past, was a director of an outpatient wound and hyperbaric (HBO) medicine center. Your story reminded me of a patient who was also diabetic, kidney (dialysis), and also facing a limb threatening wound/infection. His friend brought him for HBO every day for two hours for treatment. For two months. Saved their leg.

Huge group of people need help, are underserved, and have debilitating health issues. Good on you for all the years of dedication. Wish we could clone you.

Post #: 4368
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/12/2019 9:28:09 PM   
Pager

https://twitter.com/titansfilmroom/status/1203795443357896704?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fpurplepainforums.com%2Fthread%2F2572%2Fham-hope-regret-losing-blasingame

I love me some Ham, and he's been amazing in Kubiak's offense, but I really wish we could have kept him. Talk about a matchup nightmare.

Post #: 4369
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/12/2019 9:41:25 PM   
Pager

https://twitter.com/VikingsPR/status/1205144777970204673/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fpurplepainforums.com%2Fthread%2F2562%2Fkirk-cousins-extension%3Fpage%3D9

Second best in NFC.

Post #: 4370
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/12/2019 11:02:36 PM   
hagar

quote:

Hey Doc, what happened to Mattison? I hadn't heard anything. Guess I'm too busy.
Post #: 4371
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/12/2019 11:10:00 PM   
Steve Lentz

quote:

https://twitter.com/VikingsPR/status/1205144777970204673/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fpurplepainforums.com%2Fthread%2F2562%2Fkirk-cousins-extension%3Fpage%3D9

Second best in NFC.

He's had a tremendous year. Imagine his year with Thielen not missing so many games.

" I believe empathy is the most essential quality of civilization"
Post #: 4372
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/13/2019 8:37:59 AM   
drviking

quote:

quote:

Hey Doc, what happened to Mattison? I hadn't heard anything. Guess I'm too busy.

IDK

Report says ankle

Did not practice Wednesday or Thursday, so I assume he is out this week

"Only one thing left to do..."
Post #: 4373
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/13/2019 8:51:04 AM   
GopherFan34

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bruce Johnson

Last time I posted I shared that I was really frustrated with my experience at Facebook and I had to take a social media break. To make a long story short I "unfriended" about 700 Facebook friends who mostly asked to be my Facebook friend, but I never saw or heard from them again. It's frustrating to share some things personally and get absolutely no response. I do understand that part of the dynamics there is that probably almost nobody actually saw what I posted. That's the main reason I unfriended so many people and I will do more if I'm not getting a better experience.

I don't get personal here so much as we are mostly talking football, but I want to share something here that I think a lot of you will find interesting. I actually have never shared with you what I do. I have been a Metro Mobility driver for almost 27 years. During that time I also trained thousands of new drivers and to this day many of them still feel close to me because the beginning of a new job and career is an unforgettable time. It's kind of scary and exciting at the same time, but it has been described to me as one of the most stressful times in our lives when we start a new job.

I have done much more driving than training, especially as of late. I don't have the vitality to talk and talk for hours and hours and stand out in parking lots in Minnesota winters while new drivers practice their backing like I used to. Driving is different. Well, I mean I get really tired from driving too, but I get energy from meeting my passengers and talking to them. I feel really close to so many of them like they might be my own children, or brother. My passengers are disabled and that can mean a lot of different things. Many of them utilize a wheel chair, some of them are blind or hearing impaired, some of them are developmentally challenged and many of them are just seniors who need assistance walking to the door because they might fall down and break their hip, especially on the ice.

I want to talk about one particular passenger. He told me that he once played football for the University of Alabama. He loves the Alabama football team and he is so happy when I am the one who picks him up because we can talk about football on the level we like to talk here. Every time I see him he reminds me that I am his favorite driver and I'm sure it means a lot for all of us to have someone that we can really share our football dreams, memories, concerns and even disappointments- someone who can really understand where we are coming from.

This passenger is struggling big time with his physical situation. He suffered a stroke and now he utilizes a wheel chair. One of his legs is kind of hanging out there. It's a mess of infection and pain. He must be a diabetic and he's having these conversations with a doctor where the doctor wants to amputate the leg, but naturally he's doing all that he can do to save it. He goes to dialysis, which means he is also suffering from kidney failure.

He told me a story of how a church member drove all the way from Maple Grove to Cottage Grove (two Groves on the opposite sides of town) to visit him and deliver some food for him. While he was there, he asked him to help him with something on the computer probably for the state, or the county. He was unable to file this application or report and the result was that he feared that he would be kicked out of his home soon. This friend cheerfully helped him. It literally took just a few minutes of his time, but it meant everything to this poor fellow.

I told him that somehow his experience is kind of similar to someone who loses something and then misses it so bad and then finds it again and discovers a different level of appreciation for that item. He told me that it was funny that I brought that up because he had that experience recently too. He lost this door key. It costs over a hundred dollars to copy it and he didn't have the money, so he asked someone to look for it and lo and behold she was able to find it outside and he was so grateful.

I've been thinking about these stories. There's a difference between "want" and "need". We really, really want the Vikings to win the Super Bowl, for example. The lines may blur and we may think sometimes that we need to experience that in our lifetime. I think that way a lot. But the reality is that although we get might frustrated, it's not really a matter of life and death. Close, but not quite.

There's a Bible verse that explains some of this. "Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life." So I'm sure if we are fortunate enough to experience a Vikings Super Bowl victory we will appreciate it like nobody else. That I believe.

It feels like I'm missing something from this story and perhaps one of you can offer your perspective.

One other thing to say. My wife has shared with me recently that she has befriended the mother of Alexander Mattison. Pearl Mattison does not want people to know that she is the mom of an NFL player. My wife only figured it out because she saw them together. She just wants people to know her as Pearl. She doesn't want to stick out in the crowd, but rather be part of it. I think that is really beautiful and maybe that's a lesson for me. I should make more effort to be part of this crowd. I know that I can be pretty weird sometimes, but I hope that you can all accept me as I am.

Good stuff Bruce, sometimes it's nice to hear the personal side of people who do wonderful things.
Post #: 4374
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/13/2019 9:27:19 AM   
kevinemmer

Very cool Bruce.

Giving is the best kind of receiving, your job sounds rewarding in that regard.

Don't forget, we're all weird in our own ways.
Post #: 4375
Page:   <<   < prev  173 174 [175] 176 177   next >   >>
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: General Vikes Talk Page: <<   < prev  173 174 [175] 176 177   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode