Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE:Culpepper

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Former Vikings >> RE:Culpepper Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE:Culpepper - 8/25/2007 1:25:38 AM   
[quote="Tim Cady"] Judi, (based on comment you quoted from me a couple weeks back) Culpepper still does better representing himself than the agent he formally had. Why don't you just get over this seemingly warped obsession you have with him. It is so love/hate. Like a scorned woman if you will. Did he really hurt your feelings that much by not being able to win a Super bowl on offense alone? Would you despise Marino this much if you were a former phins fan?[/quote] Sup Tim! A woman scorned? That is funny! I just don't think Culpepper is a good quarterback. He had a couple of good seasons. That is all. I think the guy is EXTREMELY OVERATED. Marino? He was a fine, fine quarterback. Culpepper and Marino? WOW! Culpepper had Moss where Marino made his wide receivers. Judi
  Post #: 76
RE:Culpepper - 8/26/2007 6:59:50 PM   
John Childress

[quote="Zaig"]I have always loved Daunte (not in THAT way) but I think it was clear that with a blown knee and a six million dollar bonus coming due we had to let him go. Kudos to the front office for making the right choice. I hope the best for him, as long as he doesn't hurt us, but I really think he's done as a star and will be lucky to have any more real success. The whole thing is kind of pathetic IMO.[/quote] Spoke too soon?
Post #: 77
RE:Culpepper - 8/26/2007 7:03:03 PM   
John Childress

[quote="Tim Cady"][quote="Duane Sampson"]Davis sees some Plunkett in Culpepper By DAVID WHITE San Francisco Chronicle Thursday, August 02, 2007 Raiders owner Al Davis took one look at Daunte Culpepper, and into the time machine he flew, all the way to 1980 when he said his Oakland team was picked to finish last and Jim Plunkett was in dire need of reclamation. "The only thing I can say about Culpepper right now is he takes me back several years," Davis said Wednesday. "He had great years, just never had a chance. Jim Plunkett never had a chance where he was. That was unfair." Plunkett came off the bench and led the Raiders to a Super Bowl victory that year and won the game's MVP award. What Davis would give for Culpepper to capture a sliver of that comeback success this season, especially in the shadow of the worst four-year stretch in franchise history. Granted, the Raiders are more than one player away from turning around their program. By signing Culpepper to a one-year contract worth $3.2 million, they showed they are willing to try anything at this point -- even if it means bringing in a quarterback who's had two major knee surgeries in less than two years. "Any time you're a great competitor and people doubt you, its absolute fuel to overcome whatever they're saying or shut them up in a sense," Culpepper said. Well, here's his chance and if it works, Davis looks like a genius circa 1980 again. To think, none of this likely would have happened if No. 1 overall draft pick JaMarcus Russell -- often described as a young Culpepper -- was signed and in camp by now. The LSU quarterback is still sitting out, Davis said, because his agents wants all the guaranteed money (up to $30 million) to be an option bonus. The Raiders want nothing to do with that after a recent grievance ruling deemed option bonuses to be nonrefundable in many cases. "I will not do that," Davis said. He will, however, give a one-year deal to a veteran quarterback whose last healthy season was in 2004, when Culpepper threw for 4,717 yards and 39 touchdowns with Randy Moss and the Minnesota Vikings. The Raiders haven't had those sorts of quarterback numbers since Rich Gannon was the league MVP in 2002, and yes, Culpepper also reminds Davis of Gannon. "We've always had a lot of quarterbacks around," Davis said. "In recent years, we stopped that. And then, the minute somebody gets hurt, we've found ourselves in trouble. Daunte was a great talent. Whether he can get it back or not, it's worth the chance." That was the case in 2003 and '04, when Gannon was lost for each season with injuries. Same thing last year, when Aaron Brooks was hurt in the second game and the Raiders offense never got going. Culpepper said all is well with his knee, and that he has no intention to sit behind Russell, Josh McCown or Andrew Walter on the depth chart. He took about five snaps in 11-on-11 drills Wednesday morning, throwing two passes and fumbling a snap exchange. Coach Lane Kiffin said Culpepper would be worked in slowly while he learns the new playbook, and that he eventually will get equal snaps with Walter and McCown. That's called getting a chance, something the Dolphins weren't willing to offer after Culpepper passed a physical in the offseason. They traded for former Chiefs quarterback Trent Green and released Culpepper two weeks ago. That's another Davis reminder of Plunkett, who was discarded by the 49ers before he joined the Raiders. "It's very refreshing to know that I got a chance to come in and play and contribute to a great team," Culpepper said. "Coach Kiffin and his staff are very, very keen on being successful and they let me know that off the top." All this has Davis smiling, ready to relive the past all over again. "Lane made the final decision," Davis said, "but I wanted it to happen. I like to take chances like that." (E-mail David White at dwhite@sfchronicle.com.) [/quote] Make all the fun of Davis all you want, me for that matter. I made this comparison about 3 years back and John Childress agreed that there were definate potential parallels to Plunkett and Culpepper. It is ironic that his 2nd chance is with Oakland(I don't consider last year anything but rehab and a psycho coach (Sabin)telling him he was ready). Culpepper would look good in purple again, won't happen, but I don't believe he was only good because of Moss, just as I don't believe Moss needed only Duante. Moss needed to be on team that could hold the opponent to less than 30 points or 400 yards a game. Just like last night Jaws tried to compare Grossman to Manning based on first 23 starts (winning percentage, tds and ints) of a career. One thing he was lacking in his analysis was defense, now granted that doesn't always affect ints, it contributes to the parameters of the situation. Manning had no defense to start his career and Grossman has been overly blessed. The same could be said for Culpepper and Moss. Judi, (based on comment you quoted from me a couple weeks back) Culpepper still does better representing himself than the agent he formally had. Why don't you just get over this seemingly warped obsession you have with him. It is so love/hate. Like a scorned woman if you will. Did he really hurt your feelings that much by not being able to win a Super bowl on offense alone? Would you despise Marino this much if you were a former phins fan?[/quote] So far so good for Daunte What kills me most about the Daunte-Moss era is VIKINGS FANS who mistakenly state that neither one of them was good enough to win the Super Bowl while ignoring our 28th ranked defense! The ONLY reason Moss doesn't have any rings is we had the sorriest defenses in the NFL after his rookie year and that year the coach swallowed his nuts
Post #: 78
RE:Culpepper - 8/27/2007 10:08:27 PM   
Tim Cady

[quote="Purpleporter"][quote="Tim Cady"] Judi, (based on comment you quoted from me a couple weeks back) Culpepper still does better representing himself than the agent he formally had. Why don't you just get over this seemingly warped obsession you have with him. It is so love/hate. Like a scorned woman if you will. Did he really hurt your feelings that much by not being able to win a Super bowl on offense alone? Would you despise Marino this much if you were a former phins fan?[/quote] Sup Tim! A woman scorned? That is funny! I just don't think Culpepper is a good quarterback. He had a couple of good seasons. That is all. I think the guy is EXTREMELY OVERATED. Marino? He was a fine, fine quarterback. Culpepper and Marino? WOW! Culpepper had Moss where Marino made his wide receivers. Judi[/quote] So Marino was by himself all those years on offense. He didn't have moss, but he had better all around balanced teams than Culpepper's years here. I doubt Marino would have done better with Moss here and an average of the 28th ranked defense. Same could be said for Manning. He only sniffed the SB last because of the defense sacking up last year in the playoffs. Before last year, he was in the same boat as Duante. Only difference is he has had the same Offensive coordinator and number 1 reciever his entire career.
Post #: 79
RE:Culpepper - 8/28/2007 3:13:23 AM   
John Childress

[quote="Tim Cady"][quote="Purpleporter"][quote="Tim Cady"] Judi, (based on comment you quoted from me a couple weeks back) Culpepper still does better representing himself than the agent he formally had. Why don't you just get over this seemingly warped obsession you have with him. It is so love/hate. Like a scorned woman if you will. Did he really hurt your feelings that much by not being able to win a Super bowl on offense alone? Would you despise Marino this much if you were a former phins fan?[/quote] Sup Tim! A woman scorned? That is funny! I just don't think Culpepper is a good quarterback. He had a couple of good seasons. That is all. I think the guy is EXTREMELY OVERATED. Marino? He was a fine, fine quarterback. Culpepper and Marino? WOW! Culpepper had Moss where Marino made his wide receivers. Judi[/quote] So Marino was by himself all those years on offense. He didn't have moss, but he had better all around balanced teams than Culpepper's years here. I doubt Marino would have done better with Moss here and an average of the 28th ranked defense. Same could be said for Manning. He only sniffed the SB last because of the defense sacking up last year in the playoffs. Before last year, he was in the same boat as Duante. Only difference is he has had the same Offensive coordinator and number 1 reciever his entire career.[/quote]Glad someone is finally telling the truth about Marino He had a Top 10 defense 5 times in his career and only once got to the Super Bowl where he was toasted. His constant berating of teammates in front of the cameras was very selfish and counter-productive. Only 1 time, 2003 and ranked #23, did Culpepper have a defense better than Marino's WORST years!
Post #: 80
RE:Culpepper - 8/28/2007 4:45:08 AM   
Tim Cady

I got your back Brother! This has always been a subject you and I have seen the same way.
Post #: 81
RE:Culpepper - 8/29/2007 9:22:26 PM   
John Childress

[quote="Tim Cady"]I got your back Brother! This has always been a subject you and I have seen the same way.[/quote] I like your tag line but with respect to Meat Loaf, how about 2 of 3? !!!
Post #: 82
RE:Culpepper - 8/30/2007 4:04:07 AM   
Tim Cady

[quote="John Childress"][quote="Tim Cady"]I got your back Brother! This has always been a subject you and I have seen the same way.[/quote] I like your tag line but with respect to Meat Loaf, how about 2 of 3? !!![/quote] They are in that order for a reason. Jackson because the quarterback has to come through. Peterson because outside of LT, I think he is the best all around back in the last decade. Williamson is easily the one make tagline worthless. I would love for it to read My three sons - jackson, Peterson and Allison(I think this kid has something special if chili will take the collar off). I am listening to mellow radio over the dish and I kid you not - Meatloaf Two out of Three is playing as I post this. :shock:
Post #: 83
RE:Culpepper - 8/30/2007 6:25:43 AM   
[quote="Tim Cady"][quote="John Childress"][quote="Tim Cady"]I got your back Brother! This has always been a subject you and I have seen the same way.[/quote] I like your tag line but with respect to Meat Loaf, how about 2 of 3? !!![/quote] They are in that order for a reason. Jackson because the quarterback has to come through. Peterson because outside of LT, I think he is the best all around back in the last decade. Williamson is easily the one make tagline worthless. I would love for it to read My three sons - jackson, Peterson and Allison(I think this kid has something special if chili will take the collar off). I am listening to mellow radio over the dish and I kid you not - Meatloaf Two out of Three is playing as I post this. :shock:[/quote] ********************************************* Nothing wrong with optimism but to declare him the 2nd best RB in the decade before one official carry is a bit over the top, no?
  Post #: 84
RE:Culpepper - 8/30/2007 3:25:22 PM   
John Childress

My money would be on Marshall Faulk for 2nd best all around RB in the last decade and I don't think anyone else is close
Post #: 85
RE:Culpepper - 8/30/2007 6:13:48 PM   
Tim Cady

You guys are a little too literal. My post is blind optomism, I should have clarified has the potential and several other caveats. I just believe his size, speed, style, drive, vision, attitude, make him potentally the top prospect in years a once a decade type player. Yes over the top, but all my posts are in August, that is how I roll.
Post #: 86
RE:Culpepper - 8/30/2007 6:36:02 PM   
Jeff Jesser

It wasn't that over the top to begin with. Here is a list of 1st rounders taken and be honest. Who (at the time of the draft and first year preseason) was a better prospect? 2007 AD, Marshawn Lynch 2006 Bush, Maroney, Deangelo Williams, Addai 2005 Ronnie Brown, Benson, Cadillac 2004 Steven Jackson, Chris Perry, Kevin Jones 2003 Mcgahee, LJ 2002 William Green, Duckett 2001 LT, Deuce, Bennett 2000 Jamal Lewis, Thomas Jones, Dayne, Alexander, Canidate 1999 Edge, Ricky Williams 1998 Curtis Enis, Fred Taylor, Robert Edwards, John Avery 1997 Dunn, Antowain Smith The only 2 that come remotely close are Bush and Ricky Williams. Nobody knew at the time that Williams was a pothead. Bush had the hype but was surrounded by so much firepower it was hard to tell how his game to translate to the pro's. Nobody else on the list was even close, IMO. Oh and "Curtis Enis" :lol: I loved that era of Bears football.
Post #: 87
RE:Culpepper - 8/30/2007 6:42:35 PM   
Tim Cady

Thanks for having my back and doing my homework for me Jeff
Post #: 88
RE:Culpepper - 8/30/2007 6:44:09 PM   
Jeff Jesser

My pleasure. It's slow here today :beer:
Post #: 89
RE:Culpepper - 8/30/2007 8:37:11 PM   
Rob Viking

[quote="John Childress"][quote="Tim Cady"][quote="Duane Sampson"]Davis sees some Plunkett in Culpepper By DAVID WHITE San Francisco Chronicle Thursday, August 02, 2007 Raiders owner Al Davis took one look at Daunte Culpepper, and into the time machine he flew, all the way to 1980 when he said his Oakland team was picked to finish last and Jim Plunkett was in dire need of reclamation. "The only thing I can say about Culpepper right now is he takes me back several years," Davis said Wednesday. "He had great years, just never had a chance. Jim Plunkett never had a chance where he was. That was unfair." Plunkett came off the bench and led the Raiders to a Super Bowl victory that year and won the game's MVP award. What Davis would give for Culpepper to capture a sliver of that comeback success this season, especially in the shadow of the worst four-year stretch in franchise history. Granted, the Raiders are more than one player away from turning around their program. By signing Culpepper to a one-year contract worth $3.2 million, they showed they are willing to try anything at this point -- even if it means bringing in a quarterback who's had two major knee surgeries in less than two years. "Any time you're a great competitor and people doubt you, its absolute fuel to overcome whatever they're saying or shut them up in a sense," Culpepper said. Well, here's his chance and if it works, Davis looks like a genius circa 1980 again. To think, none of this likely would have happened if No. 1 overall draft pick JaMarcus Russell -- often described as a young Culpepper -- was signed and in camp by now. The LSU quarterback is still sitting out, Davis said, because his agents wants all the guaranteed money (up to $30 million) to be an option bonus. The Raiders want nothing to do with that after a recent grievance ruling deemed option bonuses to be nonrefundable in many cases. "I will not do that," Davis said. He will, however, give a one-year deal to a veteran quarterback whose last healthy season was in 2004, when Culpepper threw for 4,717 yards and 39 touchdowns with Randy Moss and the Minnesota Vikings. The Raiders haven't had those sorts of quarterback numbers since Rich Gannon was the league MVP in 2002, and yes, Culpepper also reminds Davis of Gannon. "We've always had a lot of quarterbacks around," Davis said. "In recent years, we stopped that. And then, the minute somebody gets hurt, we've found ourselves in trouble. Daunte was a great talent. Whether he can get it back or not, it's worth the chance." That was the case in 2003 and '04, when Gannon was lost for each season with injuries. Same thing last year, when Aaron Brooks was hurt in the second game and the Raiders offense never got going. Culpepper said all is well with his knee, and that he has no intention to sit behind Russell, Josh McCown or Andrew Walter on the depth chart. He took about five snaps in 11-on-11 drills Wednesday morning, throwing two passes and fumbling a snap exchange. Coach Lane Kiffin said Culpepper would be worked in slowly while he learns the new playbook, and that he eventually will get equal snaps with Walter and McCown. That's called getting a chance, something the Dolphins weren't willing to offer after Culpepper passed a physical in the offseason. They traded for former Chiefs quarterback Trent Green and released Culpepper two weeks ago. That's another Davis reminder of Plunkett, who was discarded by the 49ers before he joined the Raiders. "It's very refreshing to know that I got a chance to come in and play and contribute to a great team," Culpepper said. "Coach Kiffin and his staff are very, very keen on being successful and they let me know that off the top." All this has Davis smiling, ready to relive the past all over again. "Lane made the final decision," Davis said, "but I wanted it to happen. I like to take chances like that." (E-mail David White at dwhite@sfchronicle.com.) [/quote] Make all the fun of Davis all you want, me for that matter. I made this comparison about 3 years back and John Childress agreed that there were definate potential parallels to Plunkett and Culpepper. It is ironic that his 2nd chance is with Oakland(I don't consider last year anything but rehab and a psycho coach (Sabin)telling him he was ready). Culpepper would look good in purple again, won't happen, but I don't believe he was only good because of Moss, just as I don't believe Moss needed only Duante. Moss needed to be on team that could hold the opponent to less than 30 points or 400 yards a game. Just like last night Jaws tried to compare Grossman to Manning based on first 23 starts (winning percentage, tds and ints) of a career. One thing he was lacking in his analysis was defense, now granted that doesn't always affect ints, it contributes to the parameters of the situation. Manning had no defense to start his career and Grossman has been overly blessed. The same could be said for Culpepper and Moss. Judi, (based on comment you quoted from me a couple weeks back) Culpepper still does better representing himself than the agent he formally had. Why don't you just get over this seemingly warped obsession you have with him. It is so love/hate. Like a scorned woman if you will. Did he really hurt your feelings that much by not being able to win a Super bowl on offense alone? Would you despise Marino this much if you were a former phins fan?[/quote] So far so good for Daunte What kills me most about the Daunte-Moss era is VIKINGS FANS who mistakenly state that neither one of them was good enough to win the Super Bowl while ignoring our 28th ranked defense! The ONLY reason Moss doesn't have any rings is we had the sorriest defenses in the NFL after his rookie year and that year the coach swallowed his nuts[/quote] It's amazing the chances the Vikes squandered from 98-2000 and from 2003-present day. We had the pieces in place on offense but could only field a CFL caliber defense (with 11 players not 12). If we had just kept Duante and Moss, and had the defense we have now we would have had serious chance to be in the Super Bowl. Look at our schedule and the state of the NFC the last 2 seasons, decent teams like Seattle and Chicago were able to roll through the conference.
Post #: 90
RE:Culpepper - 8/30/2007 8:43:56 PM   
Rob Viking

Duante still has it. Everyone was on his and the Dolphins bandwagon failing to forget how serious of an injury he suffered. We all know what it did to McGahee, but Duante came back way too soon from an injury that takes 18 months to rehab. A guy who takes half that time won't be ready physically or mentally. Duante had to play passive with that injury, he couldn't make proper decisions and look downfield because any slight knock on the knee could have ruined his career. Now with a healthy Duante much of the league writes him off or are shocked that he is performing well in Oakland. I felt we should have taken him back when he was looking for work though I doubt Duante or Chilli would have done it.
Post #: 91
RE:Culpepper - 8/30/2007 10:19:56 PM   
Zaig

[quote="John Childress"][quote="Zaig"]I have always loved Daunte (not in THAT way) but I think it was clear that with a blown knee and a six million dollar bonus coming due we had to let him go. Kudos to the front office for making the right choice. I hope the best for him, as long as he doesn't hurt us, but I really think he's done as a star and will be lucky to have any more real success. The whole thing is kind of pathetic IMO.[/quote] Spoke too soon?[/quote] Sorry I took do long to respond JC. I wasn't checking this thread. Maybe I spoke too soon, but I feel strongly the Vikes were right to let him go because of the money and the uncertainty about the knee. As far as the "star" and "future success" parts are concerned I'll wait and see what the season brings, but I admit he's showing some signs. I will say that I hope he pulls it off in part because it might put Russell's agent in a heck of a bind. Rookie holdouts make my blood boil. If one high pick blows it by holding out, it will scare everyone for a long time. Do you think it's possible Oakland will just let him walk or trade his rights? It seems to me that if Daunte pans out in the first few games they can just give the money to him rather than Russell. They still get their QB and probably for less guaranteed money and and maybe less overall. I think Russell is a hostage and doesn't even know it. But, if Daunte stinks the pendulum swings WAY back the other way.
Post #: 92
RE:Culpepper - 8/31/2007 3:02:40 PM   
Tim Cady

[quote="Rob Viking"]Duante still has it. Everyone was on his and the Dolphins bandwagon failing to forget how serious of an injury he suffered. We all know what it did to McGahee, but Duante came back way too soon from an injury that takes 18 months to rehab. A guy who takes half that time won't be ready physically or mentally. Duante had to play passive with that injury, he couldn't make proper decisions and look downfield because any slight knock on the knee could have ruined his career. Now with a healthy Duante much of the league writes him off or are shocked that he is performing well in Oakland. I felt we should have taken him back when he was looking for work though I doubt Duante or Chilli would have done it.[/quote] I felt the same way Rob. What a coup that would have been. Sign him one year to compete/help TJack, If Daunte wins the job, fine TJack should have probably sat for 2 years and if he doesn't then he would have been solid insurance behind. Chili has be humbler this year, but this move the pride to far down for him to stomach. I think Daunte would have been open to it if Chili would have promised to let him compete and if the Vikings would have done the one year deal, which I would have. With that said TJack is the future and the future is now. If we are like the Bears last year and the only thing holding us back is Qb, I think Holcomb could come in and do the job.
Post #: 93
RE:Culpepper - 9/1/2007 1:10:15 AM   
John Childress

[quote="Jeff Jesser"]It wasn't that over the top to begin with. Here is a list of 1st rounders taken and be honest. Who (at the time of the draft and first year preseason) was a better prospect? 2006 Bush 2005 Cadillac 2003 Mcgahee ? 2001 LT, Deuce 1999 Ricky Williams [/quote] Ricky Williams was easily the most hyped RB coming out of college in over a decade. Peterson is not even close to being rated as good of a prospect. Bush also was rated much higher and the others were in the same range. Peterson was not rated as high as some thing because of his injury history
Post #: 94
RE:Culpepper - 9/2/2007 4:08:41 AM   
Tim Cady

I don't think Ricky was hyped anymore than Peterson and Bush's hype was because of specials, receiver and running ability. You are right that the only reason Peterson wasn't the consensus #1 was because of injury history.
Post #: 95
RE:Culpepper - 9/2/2007 5:04:04 AM   
John Childress

Ricky Williams was hyped TWICE as much as Peterson! Are you serious?
Post #: 96
RE:Culpepper - 9/2/2007 7:04:25 AM   
Easy E

[quote="Tim Cady"]I don't think Ricky was hyped anymore than Peterson and Bush's hype was because of specials, receiver and running ability. You are right that the only reason Peterson wasn't the consensus #1 was because of injury history.[/quote] Ricky shouldn't have been hyped as much as he was, but he really, truly was. He's probably the most hyped player of the last 25 years. A HOF coach traded and entire draft for the guy, then he was on the cover of sports illustrated in a wedding dress. Expectations were so high with him, that even when he went for 2100 yards and 17 TDs, he was a dissapointment. The only player that got more hype, possibly, was Brian Bosworth. Peterson's hype is more on a level of Ronnie Brown's. I think he'll be better, much better than any of those guys, and I think hype hardly matter.
Post #: 97
RE:Culpepper - 9/2/2007 2:02:03 PM   
John Childress

"Peterson's hype is more on a level of Ronnie Brown's. I think he'll be better, much better than any of those guys, and I think hype hardly matter. " Agreed The main reason Peterson was not hyped as much coming out of college as Ricky is not ability but fear of injury
Post #: 98
RE:Culpepper - 9/3/2007 6:52:38 AM   
Karl Juhnke

[quote="John Childress"]Ricky Williams was hyped TWICE as much as Peterson! Are you serious?[/quote] Agreed. Williams was widely heralded as potentially the greatest thing ever. Earl Campbell and Walter Payton rolled into one. Me included. I was convinced he would be one of the top 2 or 3 greats ever. So did Ditka apparently. I can't see anyone making a deal like that for Peterson, even though he may turn out to be more worthy of it. And remember, most ripped the Saints for giving up their whole draft for a single player, but after a few years, some thought the trade was maybe worth it after all... by his third year he rolled up a good percentage of NO's total offense. Then he had one or two great years in Miami. Williams had a pretty good start to his career. But he didn't last. Mmmm, pot.
Post #: 99
RE:Culpepper - 9/3/2007 2:05:58 PM   
John Childress

Yeah, his first year in Miami he ran for 1853 yards, 4.8 yards per carry, and 16 TDs! He also caught 47 balls that year for another 400 yards.
Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Former Vikings >> RE:Culpepper Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode