Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Vikes water cooler thread

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: Vikes water cooler thread Page: <<   < prev  62 63 [64] 65 66   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 8/3/2016 9:23:55 AM   
Ricky J

There ya go :)
Post #: 1576
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 8/3/2016 9:53:45 AM   
David Levine

quote:

ORIGINAL: Todd M

23 weeks in - officially 100 lbs lighter as of today.

<drops the mic>

Amazing.

Post #: 1577
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 8/3/2016 10:12:44 AM   
David F.

quote:

The wife and I were talking about that.

Of all the things I've consumed there is only one thing I've had virtually every day and that's pure non alkalized cocoa powder.

A chocolate shake a day makes a 100 lbs go away...

That's gold.

I wouldn't give ANY qb $30-50+ mil unless that QB had won me a Super Bowl. Did you win a Super Bowl on your rookie deal? Yes? Great! Here's your hugenormous contract. F it let's just run victory laps and love life. No? Good luck. Next!
Post #: 1578
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 8/3/2016 10:31:36 AM   
kgdabom

quote:

Of all the things I've consumed there is only one thing I've had virtually every day and that's pure non alkalized cocoa powder.

I'm 4 days in and since my scale at home is broken I don't know how I'm doing. If my elliptical can be trusted I just burned 632 calories in a 32 minute workout last night. I know that number seems to high.
I do have it set at level 5 which simulates the whole workout being uphill.

< Message edited by kgdabom -- 8/3/2016 10:32:38 AM >

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 1579
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 8/3/2016 10:43:37 AM   
Ricky J

quote:

ORIGINAL: kgdabom

quote:

I'm 4 days in and since my scale at home is broken I don't know how I'm doing. If my elliptical can be trusted I just burned 632 calories in a 32 minute workout last night. I know that number seems to high.

I went to Goodwill he other day and was tripping over them ...
Post #: 1580
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 8/3/2016 11:07:48 AM   
kgdabom

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ricky J

quote:

quote:

I went to Goodwill he other day and was tripping over them ...

Thanks Ricky. I need to get one. I might pay what it takes to get a good one though. My prior weight watchers digital scale was not really reliable.

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 1581
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 8/4/2016 3:34:18 PM   
kgdabom

I got the scale working again. Last check I was 260.0 this morning 257.7. I am one 40th of the way to match Todd, but I think if I get to 180 that will be ideal so only 77.7 pounds to go.

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 1582
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 8/4/2016 7:21:12 PM   
thebigo

quote:

That's cool. You should contact a company of something you eat, drink, etc regularly with your diet and tell them your available for a commercial.

I hear Subway is looking to replace their guy.
Post #: 1583
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 8/16/2016 8:34:51 AM   
Ricky J

Post #: 1584
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 8/16/2016 8:36:00 AM   
Brad H

quote:

I got the scale working again. Last check I was 260.0 this morning 257.7. I am one 40th of the way to match Todd, but I think if I get to 180 that will be ideal so only 77.7 pounds to go.

Good luck man. I understand your pain.

Defense starts at the corners!
Post #: 1585
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 8/16/2016 9:33:59 AM   
quote:

Phssssssttt!

I wouldn't give $50 for this.

Never understood how this dude who was in the Black Widows motor cycle gang in the movie "Every which way but loose" and kept getting their asses kicked by Clint Eastwood could ever be the Vikings mascot is beyond me?

I am collecting for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in memory of my fiance who passed away on 9/9/2006. If anyone would like to donate just go to http://pages.lightthenight.org/mn/TwinCiti09/SMiller Any and all donations will be greatly appreciated.
  Post #: 1586
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 8/16/2016 9:37:14 AM   
SoMnFan

Had the same convo at the new stadium tour Kurt.
Dude had it made. Mostly by forcing his way into the picture.
Then he goes and not only bites the hand that fed him ... he literally chops it off with a dull knife.
The ultimate case of "damn I shoulda kept my mouth shut"
So glad they called him on it.
Post #: 1587
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 8/16/2016 9:42:42 AM   
Ricky J

It is amazing. Must have a pretty strong ego presence
Post #: 1588
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 8/16/2016 9:45:46 AM   
David F.

Back when we were still in the dome our seats were on the aisle that all the 'on-field' people used. In any given game there would be cheerleaders, retired players, sometimes the TV personalities on the national games (Michael Irvin, Deion Sanders, etc...) - and Ragnar.

The cheerleaders would stop for pictures or high-fives with our daughter, the retired players would stop for pictures and autographs, even Irvin and Sanders stopped for a few moments at each row. Hell, even Roger Goodell gave smiles and waves. Then there was Ragnar. Visibly ANNOYED by anyone who tried to high-five him or give a shout or anything like that - eye-rolls and everything. Pure jerk.

I wouldn't give ANY qb $30-50+ mil unless that QB had won me a Super Bowl. Did you win a Super Bowl on your rookie deal? Yes? Great! Here's your hugenormous contract. F it let's just run victory laps and love life. No? Good luck. Next!
Post #: 1589
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 8/16/2016 9:47:05 AM   
SoMnFan

Whoa ... always wonder how people like that live long lives.
Not possible in my neighborhood.
Post #: 1590
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 8/16/2016 11:14:17 AM   
Ricky J

quote:

ORIGINAL: SoMnFan

And you live in the sticks, right?
Post #: 1591
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 8/16/2016 11:21:31 AM   
quote:

Talentless douche bag....

He soiled the proud name of Ragnar....

Sorry rant over.

I am collecting for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in memory of my fiance who passed away on 9/9/2006. If anyone would like to donate just go to http://pages.lightthenight.org/mn/TwinCiti09/SMiller Any and all donations will be greatly appreciated.
  Post #: 1592
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 8/16/2016 11:27:01 AM   
quote:

ORIGINAL: David F.

Back when we were still in the dome our seats were on the aisle that all the 'on-field' people used. In any given game there would be cheerleaders, retired players, sometimes the TV personalities on the national games (Michael Irvin, Deion Sanders, etc...) - and Ragnar.

The cheerleaders would stop for pictures or high-fives with our daughter, the retired players would stop for pictures and autographs, even Irvin and Sanders stopped for a few moments at each row. Hell, even Roger Goodell gave smiles and waves. Then there was Ragnar. Visibly ANNOYED by anyone who tried to high-five him or give a shout or anything like that - eye-rolls and everything. Pure jerk.

I couldn't stand him before any of this other stuff happened. Then the silly ass "Go Pack go" crap....

Then you tie it up in a nice little knot with that David...

The old Viking mascot would still kick his ass at 80.

Post #: 1593
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 8/16/2016 11:33:48 AM   
Ricky J

quote:

ORIGINAL: kurt bilben

quote:

I couldn't stand him before any of this other stuff happened. Then the silly ass "Go Pack go" crap....

To me he came off as a sissy, most specifically when he would dance with the cheerleaders. I doubt a Viking would come off as a sissy.
Post #: 1594
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 8/16/2016 11:44:07 AM   
SoMnFan

quote:

quote:

yep ... cornstalks, sticks, and rolling pastures.
Post #: 1595
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 8/16/2016 11:44:36 AM   
quote:

quote:

quote:

To me he came off as a sissy, most specifically when he would dance with the cheerleaders. I doubt a Viking would come off as a sissy.

Pretty much looked like I'm sure he was, sat on his couch eating Doritos & bean dip, smoking cigs.

Post #: 1596
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 8/16/2016 11:45:47 AM   
Ricky J

quote:

quote:

quote:

lots of hunting accidents in those places
Post #: 1597
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 8/16/2016 11:46:06 AM   
SoMnFan

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

very very dangerous places ....
Post #: 1598
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 8/16/2016 11:46:59 AM   
SoMnFan

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Pretty much looked like I'm sure he was, sat on his couch eating Doritos & bean dip, smoking cigs.

The "every which way but loose" guys nailed it ....
Post #: 1599
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 8/16/2016 11:54:34 AM   
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

very very dangerous places ....

Well shit, I thought it would be easy to come pick you up for the party in October....

Post #: 1600
Page:   <<   < prev  62 63 [64] 65 66   next >   >>
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: Vikes water cooler thread Page: <<   < prev  62 63 [64] 65 66   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode