Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: College Football (Future Vikings!)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: College Football (Future Vikings!) Page: <<   < prev  130 131 [132] 133 134   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: College Football (Future Vikings!) - 1/2/2017 9:42:01 PM   
quote:

ORIGINAL: Brad H

quote:

ORIGINAL: thebigo

Objectively, neutral site Penn State wins this game.

Objectively, neutral refs, the Trojans win by four scores. I'm pretty sure that crew was all born within 20 minutes of Happy Valley. That was brutal.

Wow man. Never seen such passion from you over a team.

I am collecting for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in memory of my fiance who passed away on 9/9/2006. If anyone would like to donate just go to http://pages.lightthenight.org/mn/TwinCiti09/SMiller Any and all donations will be greatly appreciated.
  Post #: 3276
RE: College Football (Future Vikings!) - 1/2/2017 9:45:13 PM   
quote:

ORIGINAL: JTC2017

quote:

ORIGINAL: McMurfy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jason Dorn

quote:

Darnold is freakishly talented. My wife is a teacher at his high school. Their guy this season (Jack Sears) is also going to USC.

You happy now after whining the entire game Penn State just gift wrapped one for you.

Wish you showed the same passion and energy for a Viking loss. The fumble recovery was the same play that went against the Vikings ... Elliot fumble on the ten against Dallas!

Pen State Alum here. Congrats USC. Trace McSorely and the entiore Penn State team Awesome season hope some day the Vikings can enjoy a season like that. Loved that our players/student/fan base represent with the class they do.

Not to be a dick, but Penn State has a lot of class needed to make up for criminal past behavior.

for real

Says the Talkvikes resident classless dick.

I am collecting for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in memory of my fiance who passed away on 9/9/2006. If anyone would like to donate just go to http://pages.lightthenight.org/mn/TwinCiti09/SMiller Any and all donations will be greatly appreciated.
  Post #: 3277
RE: College Football (Future Vikings!) - 1/2/2017 9:51:12 PM   
McMurfy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Art

quote:

quote:

quote:

Darnold is freakishly talented. My wife is a teacher at his high school. Their guy this season (Jack Sears) is also going to USC.

You happy now after whining the entire game Penn State just gift wrapped one for you.

Wish you showed the same passion and energy for a Viking loss. The fumble recovery was the same play that went against the Vikings ... Elliot fumble on the ten against Dallas!

Pen State Alum here. Congrats USC. Trace McSorely and the entiore Penn State team Awesome season hope some day the Vikings can enjoy a season like that. Loved that our players/student/fan base represent with the class they do.

Not to be a dick, but Penn State has a lot of class needed to make up for criminal past behavior.

He didn't say anything about faculty Joel.
They are the criminals.

I know,
I just think it's a bit early and a bit righteous to talk about the Class of Penn State.
Additionally, many of the students and fan base were defending Joe Paterno and still are.

The Curse of Mauer is gone!
Post #: 3278
RE: College Football (Future Vikings!) - 1/2/2017 9:54:53 PM   
JTC2017

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

for real

stop looking in the mirror pussy

2016 Vikings Defense: "You can't throw passes from your ass!"
Post #: 3279
RE: College Football (Future Vikings!) - 1/2/2017 9:55:29 PM   
JTC2017

Art you are nothing but a little bitch who knows nothing about football

2016 Vikings Defense: "You can't throw passes from your ass!"
Post #: 3280
RE: College Football (Future Vikings!) - 1/2/2017 9:58:25 PM   
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

They are the criminals.

I know,
I just think it's a bit early and a bit righteous to talk about the Class of Penn State.
Additionally, many of the students and fan base were defending Joe Paterno and still are.

There's plenty of light if you come out of the dark.
Besides I think it was directed more at Brad's game long whining about the refs.
You know as opposed to his season long whining about Peterson, Rudolph, Thielen, Treadwell etc...

Post #: 3281
RE: College Football (Future Vikings!) - 1/2/2017 9:59:06 PM   
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

for real

Thanks brother.

Post #: 3282
RE: College Football (Future Vikings!) - 1/2/2017 9:59:45 PM   
quote:

Thanks again.

Post #: 3283
RE: College Football (Future Vikings!) - 1/2/2017 10:01:06 PM   
Jason Dorn

quote:

You literally ruin this board. What a classless baffoon. Hint if you gotta tell p[eople how classy and good a person you are good chance it is cover up other shit.

Skol ... Vikings can win the Super Bowl.
Post #: 3284
RE: College Football (Future Vikings!) - 1/2/2017 10:05:33 PM   
Jason Dorn

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

They are the criminals.

I know,

Besides I think it was directed more at Brad's game long whining about the refs.
You know as opposed to his season long whining about Peterson, Rudolph, Thielen, Treadwell etc...

Dont defend my post to him! Nothing to do with you. I dont need to explain a damn thing about what my intent is. Nor do I need to be shamed into not showing support for my University.

Skol ... Vikings can win the Super Bowl.
Post #: 3285
RE: College Football (Future Vikings!) - 1/2/2017 10:13:43 PM   
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

They are the criminals.

I know,

Dont defend my post to him! Nothing to do with you. I dont need to explain a damn thing about what my intent is. Nor do I need to be shamed into not showing support for my University.

I loved Penn state as a kid.
Only real college football we had in NYC.
Unless you counted Columbia. Or Fordham. Or Rutgers. Nah, not Rutgers. They're from Jersey.

Post #: 3286
RE: College Football (Future Vikings!) - 1/2/2017 10:15:23 PM   
I guess I was outta line first.
So I'm OK with the mirror post.
But I most certainly disagree that I'm a little bitch who knows nothing about football, Mr Childress.

Post #: 3287
RE: College Football (Future Vikings!) - 1/2/2017 10:27:19 PM   
Brad H

N/A

< Message edited by Brad H -- 7/26/2020 7:55:41 AM >

Defense starts at the corners!
Post #: 3288
RE: College Football (Future Vikings!) - 1/2/2017 11:18:41 PM   
bohumm

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

for real

If a pussy looked in the mirror, it wouldn't see a dick. Unless you live in a world where you can go fukk yourself. Oh wait, I think you do.
Post #: 3289
RE: College Football (Future Vikings!) - 1/2/2017 11:38:27 PM   
bohumm

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

They are the criminals.

I agree with this: the institution failed because a group of leaders failed. How that impacts the rest of the community that the institution is at the center of is problematic, and though I clearly find the NCAA's treatment of the situation repugnant, I get how tough it's been on PSU fans who were horrified by what Sandusky did.
Post #: 3290
RE: College Football (Future Vikings!) - 1/2/2017 11:43:03 PM   
Ian Joseph

JC.. on the real, one day, somebody from this board is going to meet you and immediately take a piece of your ass. You come at all of us so viciously at times.. and for what? I have never understood it, though its whatever to me at this point.

I doubt youre this aggressive in real life, so, I'm not sure why youre this way here, but that's your business. Guys like Art are too suave to care about the things you say long term. Guys like me just roll their eyes, shake their heads and keep moving. Guys like Jason.. well, lets just say they can be a bit intense if its pulled out of them.

The point is just be mindful of who you antagonize here. I'm not asking you to change becuz what is the point of that, since you wont. Just be mindful.

I said what I wanted to say. Take it or leave it.

Hate the message, not the messenger.

Enjoy the process; crave the goal.

Believe.
Post #: 3291
RE: College Football (Future Vikings!) - 1/3/2017 12:31:16 AM   
thebigo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ian Joseph

JC.. on the real, one day, somebody from this board is going to meet you and immediately take a piece of your ass. You come at all of us so viciously at times.. and for what? I have never understood it, though its whatever to me at this point.

I doubt youre this aggressive in real life, so, I'm not sure why youre this way here, but that's your business. Guys like Art are too suave to care about the things you say long term. Guys like me just roll their eyes, shake their heads and keep moving. Guys like Jason.. well, lets just say they can be a bit intense if its pulled out of them.

The point is just be mindful of who you antagonize here. I'm not asking you to change becuz what is the point of that, since you wont. Just be mindful.

I said what I wanted to say. Take it or leave it.

Best not be calling Ricky J a pussy.
Post #: 3292
RE: College Football (Future Vikings!) - 1/3/2017 12:34:40 AM   
thebigo

quote:

ORIGINAL: bohumm

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

for real

If a pussy looked in the mirror, it wouldn't see a dick. Unless you live in a world where you can go fukk yourself. Oh wait, I think you do.

Isn't that one of those "because I can" things? Going all Ron Jeremy on hisself.
Post #: 3293
RE: College Football (Future Vikings!) - 1/3/2017 9:20:40 AM   
Jeff Jesser

How about them Cubs?? Hugh?? Anyone with me????
Post #: 3294
RE: College Football (Future Vikings!) - 1/3/2017 9:30:31 AM   
Mark Anderson

quote:

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Steve Lentz

quote:

quote:

USC is falling apart.
They haven't seen a QB like this.

Neither has Penn State

He's been superb. Both teams have a bright future.

Hell of a game, lots of players

Clearly the best game of the year. Cancel the title game.

We might see some defense in Title Game.
Post #: 3295
RE: College Football (Future Vikings!) - 1/3/2017 12:33:57 PM   
thebigo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mark Anderson

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

USC is falling apart.

Neither has Penn State

pac12-ites don't consider that "real" football.
Post #: 3296
RE: College Football (Future Vikings!) - 1/3/2017 12:44:19 PM   
Mark Anderson

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

USC is falling apart.

Neither has Penn State

Prefer Arena football
Post #: 3297
RE: College Football (Future Vikings!) - 1/3/2017 12:52:56 PM   
McMurfy

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

USC is falling apart.

Neither has Penn State

Prefer Arena football

Not true at all.
I'm thrilled at the new Oregon Defensive Coordinator, Jim Leavitt.

I was never happy winning 51-31

I want to win 51-3.

Offense has trended up for a decade,
I expect defense to trend up.

The Curse of Mauer is gone!
Post #: 3298
RE: College Football (Future Vikings!) - 1/3/2017 12:56:26 PM   
Mark Anderson

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

USC is falling apart.

Neither has Penn State

Prefer Arena football

Not true at all.
I'm thrilled at the new Oregon Defensive Coordinator, Jim Leavitt.

I was never happy winning 51-31

I want to win 51-3.

Offense has trended up for a decade,
I expect defense to trend up.

To get back in the National Championship picture, it will have to.
Post #: 3299
RE: College Football (Future Vikings!) - 1/3/2017 2:03:37 PM   
Brad H

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

USC is falling apart.

Neither has Penn State

Yep, those Big Ten defenses sure brought it in the bowl games. Michigan gives up 33. Ohio State 31. Penn State 52.

Like I have been saying for a month, the Big Ten defenses looked great this season because they play in a conference with no quarterbacks. Penn State was the only club with a halfway decent quarterback and they used it to win the Big Ten title.

Defense starts at the corners!
Post #: 3300
Page:   <<   < prev  130 131 [132] 133 134   next >   >>
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: College Football (Future Vikings!) Page: <<   < prev  130 131 [132] 133 134   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode