Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Dirty Bird strikes again

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> General NFL Talk >> RE: Dirty Bird strikes again Page: <<   < prev  67 68 [69] 70 71   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Dirty Bird strikes again - 12/17/2016 8:21:17 AM   
JC2015

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bill Jandro

quote:

ORIGINAL: thebigo

quote:

ORIGINAL: JC2015

Former Atlanta Falcons running back Jamal Anderson was banned from a QuikTrip store in Gwinnett County, Georgia, after police said he exposed himself to a store clerk Wednesday, according to Steve Burns of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Per TMZ Sports: "The clerk reported a black male had walked into the store early Wednesday morning, slurred something and started handing over money. He started walking around the store. A short while later he walked up to the clerk and took out his penis and started masturbating."
The clerk then called 911. The call can be heard below:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2682099-former-nfl-rb-jamal-anderson-avoids-arrest-after-exposing-penis-at-gas-station?iid=ob_lockedrail_bottomlarge

Find another store to masturbate in.

While it may be amusing, he could have serious mental issues from multiple concussions while playing.

Better get him into a hospital. Might be suffering from CTU

No question!

If the Vikings don't make the playoffs this year Zimmer and Spielman should be gone
Post #: 1701
RE: Dirty Bird strikes again - 12/17/2016 9:01:47 AM   
Todd M

When we say serious mental issues and connect that with behavior are we saying the concussions make someone do bad things or do concussions/brain injuries deaden internal dialogue and make you more susceptible to deviance inherent to the human condition?
Post #: 1702
RE: Dirty Bird strikes again - 12/17/2016 9:10:36 AM   
Todd M

Say you take little Johnny and play out his life. You note at the end that he was a good boy and grew up to be a good man.

Then you reset and occasionally whack him in the head with a 2x4. Does it make Johnny go bad?

Could you make someone something they're not by injuring their brain?

Or are we both and things play out based on a bunch of external factors?
Post #: 1703
RE: Around the NFL - 12/17/2016 9:14:21 AM   
Lynn G.

I don't know if you're being facetious or not Todd, but there are many reports of people with head injuries, or even something like a brain tumor, who end up with completely different personalities. A mild mannered person becomes a foul mouthed, angry individual. Or an aggressive, type A personality becomes mild and meek. There does seem to be something that shows that an injury to the brain can affect a person's behavior and personality.

Put our country back in the hands of people who actually want to do things to help everyday citizens. Elect Democrats.
Post #: 1704
RE: Around the NFL - 12/17/2016 9:20:58 AM   
Todd M

So then concussions are on par with tumors and also, perhaps, brain atrophy? Like you see in the elderly - how a mild old man becomes aggressive?
Post #: 1705
RE: Around the NFL - 12/17/2016 9:53:10 AM   
Bill Jandro

Unsure if Jamaal Anderson was a good person i simply don't know.

But no stable individual does what he did. One can only conclude something is wrong upstairs.

Oline...early and often this draft
Post #: 1706
RE: Around the NFL - 12/17/2016 10:05:05 AM   
stfrank

A concussion is a form or brain injury that can damage part of the brain just as a tumor can damage part of the brain. The results will vary depending on what part of the part brain is damaged, how severely it is damaged and many other factors I'm sure. My wife has been battling brain cancer for over 8 years and I have seen MRI's and her Dr. has pointed out the injured area's from the tumor removal and also spots from other head injuries from falls, concussions and even the part of the brain that is damaged from drinking alcohol. It all adds up and everybody is different, as are different parts of the brain, which handle different functions.

So.......
What side of the head were you hitting little Johnny on with the 2x4? It may make a difference.
Post #: 1707
RE: Dirty Bird strikes again - 12/17/2016 10:55:58 AM   
thebigo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Todd M

When we say serious mental issues and connect that with behavior are we saying the concussions make someone do bad things or do concussions/brain injuries deaden internal dialogue and make you more susceptible to deviance inherent to the human condition?

Exactly, who could possibly know what form a persons behavior would take due to the effect of concussions? Seems like a perfect legal defense for any former pro footballer accused of any crime.
Post #: 1708
RE: Around the NFL - 12/17/2016 10:58:46 AM   
thebigo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lynn G.

I don't know if you're being facetious or not Todd, but there are many reports of people with head injuries, or even something like a brain tumor, who end up with completely different personalities. A mild mannered person becomes a foul mouthed, angry individual. Or an aggressive, type A personality becomes mild and meek. There does seem to be something that shows that an injury to the brain can affect a person's behavior and personality.

I was being a bit facetious, I mean I can jump to unsupported conclusions with the best of 'em.
Post #: 1709
RE: Around the NFL - 12/17/2016 12:37:24 PM   
JC2015

quote:

ORIGINAL: stfrank

A concussion is a form or brain injury that can damage part of the brain just as a tumor can damage part of the brain. The results will vary depending on what part of the part brain is damaged, how severely it is damaged and many other factors I'm sure. My wife has been battling brain cancer for over 8 years and I have seen MRI's and her Dr. has pointed out the injured area's from the tumor removal and also spots from other head injuries from falls, concussions and even the part of the brain that is damaged from drinking alcohol. It all adds up and everybody is different, as are different parts of the brain, which handle different functions.

So.......
What side of the head were you hitting little Johnny on with the 2x4? It may make a difference.
I hope she beats it st

If the Vikings don't make the playoffs this year Zimmer and Spielman should be gone
Post #: 1710
RE: Around the NFL - 12/17/2016 4:08:44 PM   
Bill Jandro

quote:

ORIGINAL: JC2015

quote:

ORIGINAL: stfrank

So.......
I hope she beats it st

+1

Oline...early and often this draft
Post #: 1711
RE: Around the NFL - 12/18/2016 10:33:39 PM   
SoMnFan

Pretty amazing

The Green Bay Packers and Chicago Bears have played each other 192 times.

The two teams are both now 93-93-6 against each other all-time.

Work like a Captain.
Play like a Pirate.
Post #: 1712
RE: Around the NFL - 12/19/2016 11:08:55 AM   
odin

The talking heads now have their own sock puppet/ Hydra
Post #: 1713
RE: Around the NFL - 12/22/2016 4:04:32 PM   
JC2015

December 20 at 1:39am · Merced, CA ·
🙈🔞⚠Security Staff at Qualcomm Stadium Masturbates as he watches cheerleader up close yesterday during the Raiders Vs Chargers game... #NFL #CHARGERS #RAIDERS #QualcommStadium

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZbVLIQ9ez8

Post #: 1714
RE: Around the NFL - 12/24/2016 4:25:39 PM   
SoMnFan

The bullshit train keeps rolling.

The Bills will miss the playoffs for the 17th straight season, the longest active drought in the NFL. Rex Ryan now has 6 straight non-winning seasons as a head coach, 4 with the Jets, 2 with the Bills.

Work like a Captain.
Play like a Pirate.
Post #: 1715
RE: Around the NFL - 12/24/2016 4:33:26 PM   
JT2

He'll probably get four more HC jobs before he walks away.
Post #: 1716
RE: Around the NFL - 12/24/2016 4:43:19 PM   
SoMnFan

"I guarantee we will be in the SB"
"I promise you we will beat NE twice this year"
'I vow to make this team the best team in FB in less than two years"
'I wouldn't trade my roster or coaches for anyone's"

Should I go on?

Work like a Captain.
Play like a Pirate.
Post #: 1717
RE: Around the NFL - 12/24/2016 5:01:04 PM   
Jeff Jesser

quote:

ORIGINAL: SoMnFan

"I guarantee we will be in the SB"
"I promise you we will beat NE twice this year"
'I vow to make this team the best team in FB in less than two years"
'I wouldn't trade my roster or coaches for anyone's"

Should I go on?

He would be an ideal candidate for the Public Relations Minister in North Korea.
Post #: 1718
RE: Around the NFL - 12/24/2016 5:06:09 PM   
SoMnFan

Da Raiders are for real.
POUNDING the Colts who pounded us last week.
Hoping for a Pats/Raiders AFC Final.
I can't lose that one. :)

Work like a Captain.
Play like a Pirate.
Post #: 1719
RE: Around the NFL - 12/24/2016 5:40:36 PM   
Jeff Jesser

quote:

Da Raiders are for real.
POUNDING the Colts who pounded us last week.
Hoping for a Pats/Raiders AFC Final.
I can't lose that one. :)

Ruh-roh shaggy. Carr's injury didn't look good
Post #: 1720
RE: Around the NFL - 12/24/2016 5:44:15 PM   
SoMnFan

It appears ..... I may be the problem.

Work like a Captain.
Play like a Pirate.
Post #: 1721
RE: Around the NFL - 12/24/2016 6:15:28 PM   
bohumm

Dislike Pats a little more after they pick up Floyd and play him right away. I thought they'd stash him and see if he can get right. But he's either an alcoholic or an asshole who is a clear and present danger to any community he lives in. Bob Kraft needs to explain what they're going to do to keep him from killing people and what they'll do if he does anyway.
Post #: 1722
RE: Around the NFL - 12/24/2016 6:24:42 PM   
SoMnFan

Derek Carr is in the x-ray room at the Coliseum, family with him. Wheelchair waiting outside the room, for what it's worth. Hasn't left yet.

Work like a Captain.
Play like a Pirate.
Post #: 1723
RE: Around the NFL - 12/24/2016 6:31:30 PM   
SoMnFan

Jack Del Rio said Derek Carr suffered a "break of his fibula" will undergo surgery tomorrow and is "out indefinitely."

Go Pats!

Work like a Captain.
Play like a Pirate.
Post #: 1724
RE: Around the NFL - 12/24/2016 6:54:27 PM   
JT2

quote:

Jack Del Rio said Derek Carr suffered a "break of his fibula" will undergo surgery tomorrow and is "out indefinitely."

Go Pats!

That's too bad for them. He had a great season.

After watching his reaction to his pinkie injury a few weeks ago, I was thinking the injury today wasn't that bad.

He had the lowest sack percentage in the league this year, then gets injured on a sack, in a game they were dominating.
Post #: 1725
Page:   <<   < prev  67 68 [69] 70 71   next >   >>
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> General NFL Talk >> RE: Dirty Bird strikes again Page: <<   < prev  67 68 [69] 70 71   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode