Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: General Vikes Talk

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: General Vikes Talk Page: <<   < prev  74 75 [76] 77 78   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/16/2021 11:19:08 AM   
David F.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Phil Riewer

quote:

ORIGINAL: David F.

quote:

ORIGINAL: TJSweens

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: bohumm

quote:

Here's the highlights from week 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqkdUIOmxNc

At 3:38 there's a near unforgivable check down
At 8:44 our terrible defense sacks Burrows to force a fourth down from deep in their territory and have given up just 24 points in the middle of the fourth quarter
At 8:58 is the play I talked about earlier. Dude just stands there and takes a sack from pressure he pointed out just seconds earlier.
At 9:34 our terrible defense stops Cincinnati again giving us another chance

From there we use our 1:48 to hit a mix of check downs and one nice pass up the middle to Conklin to get just into field goal range. Was a TD possible with some extra risk taking? Was a TD possible with some extra risk taking or CHANGING THE PLAY when the blitzer was coming and we didn't have the numbers to stop him? Probably.

Also you'll notice that Breeland was ass for the entire game as well.

Kirk has no forward lean, stipulated. Risk averse, check. Poor pocket presence, ya buddy. That said:

On the "near unforgivable check down," he gets rid of the ball just before he gets munched by the DE. Unless you know there was a receiver to hit downfield, the check down is the throw that's available. I forgive him.

On the sack, I wonder with no clarity if he has the latitude to change plays. Zimmer wants an aggressive QB who never throws an interception and seems unlikely to tolerate any freelancing of any kind. I can see where this would be fine with Kirk, who strikes me as someone who has never seen a rule he isn't dying to follow. Bear in mind he may have been adjusting the blocking when he's pointing the blitz out, and no one seemed ready to receive a pass who was in the screen.

On the tying FG, come on. He drives them nearly 60 yards with no timeouts and gets the game to OT. And it wasn't the Vikings defense he was going against.

I get the frustration, but remember: He's Zimmer's chosen QB. Spielman and Zygi signed off on both contracts. That is who they wanted, and they can all leave together (though Cousins has to be traded). The premise was that we'd have an elite defense and a stellar running game, so Kirk just has to be good in play action and not throw INTs. He's the only one who held up his end of the bargain, and did so while Nero, er, Spielman, failed to upgrade the interior OL when he has a QB whose biggest flaw is a total inability to handle pressure up the middle.

He is their QB, not their excuse.

Your reply is sensible and valid. That being said, allow me to retort.

On the checkdown, Kirk is not under any pressure. Yes the DE gets near him after he throws but he had ample time to throw and he still could have used his internal clock (yes - I know he doesn't have one) to know it was time to step up or scramble to his right to buy even more time. Even average QBs do this all the time. As it sits, that play would not even qualify as a hurry for the Bengal defense.

On the sack, let's just ignore the whole "didn't/couldn't/not-allowed to change the play" element which is still a really big deal; he still needs to throw that ball deep regardless of coverage or who's open. Aaron Rodgers does this all the time. You can get a completion, and incompletion, a penalty or an interception. All four of those are just fine on third down throwing deep. Taking a sack with the same look on your face as a deer in the middle of a country road at nigh is not.

The tying FG: Here's the play-by-play:

1st & 10 at MIN 5
(1:47 - 4th) (Shotgun) K.Cousins pass short middle to D.Cook to MIN 12 for 7 yards (V.Bell; R.Allen).

2nd & 3 at MIN 12
(1:30 - 4th) (Shotgun) K.Cousins pass deep middle to T.Conklin to MIN 39 for 27 yards (J.Bates).

1st & 10 at MIN 39
(1:11 - 4th) (Shotgun) K.Cousins pass incomplete deep left to K.Osborn.

2nd & 10 at MIN 39
(1:07 - 4th) (Shotgun) K.Cousins pass short right to D.Cook pushed ob at MIN 39 for no gain (R.Allen).

3rd & 10 at MIN 39
(1:01 - 4th) (Shotgun) K.Cousins pass short right to K.Osborn to MIN 45 for 6 yards (C.Awuzie; R.Allen).

4th & 4 at MIN 45
(0:37 - 4th) (Shotgun) K.Cousins pass short middle to K.Osborn to CIN 49 for 6 yards (M.Hilton).

1st & 10 at CIN 49
(0:19 - 4th) (Shotgun) K.Cousins pass short right to A.Thielen to CIN 35 for 14 yards (E.Apple).

1st & 10 at CIN 35
(0:03 - 4th) K.Cousins spiked the ball to stop the clock.

(0:03 - 4th) Timeout #2 by CIN at 00:03.

2nd & 10 at CIN 35
(0:00 - 4th) G.Joseph 53 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-A.DePaola, Holder-J.Berry.

Look at all the completions for less than 10 yards that were in bounds. There are four pass plays that are completions that total 19 yards and ate up 65 or our 108 seconds. Weak.

There is nothing weak about driving a team 60 yards, including a crucial 4th down conversion, to tie the game. The goal is to get the points, not to be aesthetically pleasing.

A touchdown is both aesthetically pleasing and also wins the game. We were at our own 39 yard line with 1:30 remaining and Check Down Charlie checked down like the Checkdowniest Charlie that ever checked down. The big boys with balls try to win games not just do the minimum to keep alive.

The goal posts move again. Before the season all we heard was that Cousins couldn't get it done at the end of games. Now he is producing in the last 2 minutes and that isn't good enough either. The smart QB takes what the defense gives him in that scenario. That’s what he did. I would love a TD in that scenario too, bit the defense was taking away deep and the side lines and giving the middle.

I neither set nor moved the goal posts. If that's the best Cousins could do with nearly two minutes then his best is simply not good enough. I've watched lesser QBs with lesser teams move the ball with ease in the final two minutes. Cincinnati is the 19th ranked D in yards and 26th ranked D in points. Gotta get more than 19 yards in 65 of the 107 seconds.

Wasnt this the first game of the year and one of Cousin's worst games? #cherrypick

Yes it was week 1 and it was one of the games I picked where QB play cost us. I had brought up other games as well. For this particular game there was some coutner-argument disputing some of the specifics involved so I dug even deeper to present my cases. In my opinion I put a lot of time and effort into that post - more than 99.9% of other posts. Are you saying I should have done the same with the other 12 games as well in an effort to be "fair and balanced"? Cause guess what? I'm not going to.

You're like the shitty boss that walks by the workers once a day for two minutes and points out one thing they haven't done yet even though they've done a dozen other things already and then walks away thinking to himself "how would this place ever get by without me".

I wouldn't give ANY qb $30-50+ mil unless that QB had won me a Super Bowl. Did you win a Super Bowl on your rookie deal? Yes? Great! Here's your hugenormous contract. F it let's just run victory laps and love life. No? Good luck. Next!
Post #: 1876
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/16/2021 11:48:48 AM   
Mark Anderson

Is there any QB that hasn't failed this year? The top dogs all have 3 or more losses.

Cousins isn't the problem this year. Not saying he hasn't been in the past.

The defense and Head Coaching clock management are the reason we are 6-7 and not 9-4.
Post #: 1877
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/16/2021 11:56:18 AM   
ratoppenheimer

Courtney Cronin@CourtneyRCronin
Mike Zimmer said the Vikings are out of enhanced COVID-19 protocols and that senior defensive assistant Paul Guenther and 3 strength coaches have tested positive. Zimmer said Guenther is "doing good." Vikings have 6 active/PSQ players currently on the reserve list.

the journey...is paradise.
Post #: 1878
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/16/2021 12:32:47 PM   
David F.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mark Anderson

Is there any QB that hasn't failed this year? The top dogs all have 3 or more losses.

The defense and Head Coaching clock management are the reason we are 6-7 and not 9-4.

No one is presenting an argument that defense and head coaching clock management is doing a good job. Just what exactly should we all talk about in here? It's a long season you know.

I wouldn't give ANY qb $30-50+ mil unless that QB had won me a Super Bowl. Did you win a Super Bowl on your rookie deal? Yes? Great! Here's your hugenormous contract. F it let's just run victory laps and love life. No? Good luck. Next!
Post #: 1879
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/16/2021 3:39:28 PM   
Mark Anderson

quote:

quote:

No one is presenting an argument that defense and head coaching clock management is doing a good job. Just what exactly should we all talk about in here? It's a long season you know.

And we are still alive.
Post #: 1880
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/16/2021 5:17:22 PM   
marty

We can't get rid of both Zimmer and Cousins, so we need to get rid of Zimmer, so Cousins supporters can see him fail with another regime, to show he isn't clutch enough to lead a team to a SB win.

So get rid of Zimmer, then Cousins.

SKOL to the BOWL !!!
Post #: 1881
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/16/2021 5:22:17 PM   
marty

A veteran QB with this much experience that doesn't understand the right amount of aggression for throwing, probably isn't smart enough, or probably doesn't have the "it" factor for winning a SB.

SKOL to the BOWL !!!
Post #: 1882
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/16/2021 7:48:32 PM   
beo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bill Jandro

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ricky J

Eric Thompson
@eric_j_thompson
·
9h
Ready for this?

Cam Dantzler: 27th of 120
Patrick Peterson: 72nd of 120
Bashaud Breeland: 117th of 120
Mackensie Alexander: 119th of 120
...are you sure you want to see this?
...OK...don't say I didn't warn you...
Mike Hughes: 5th of 120

I was watching highlights the other night and Hughes made some great plays.

I thought it was a mistake trading him being he was finally healthy. Dumb move.

One has to wonder though why our CB's continually stink? What is Zimmer asking them to do that puts them in terrible position constantly?

I don't think he cost hardly anything either... I certainly wasn't sold on him but didn't like them giving him away...

I thought they must really be sold on Gladney/Dantzler.

Not so much.
Post #: 1883
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/16/2021 8:19:32 PM   
David Levine

quote:

quote:

Eric Thompson
@eric_j_thompson
·
9h
Ready for this?

One has to wonder though why our CB's continually stink? What is Zimmer asking them to do that puts them in terrible position constantly?

Back when cornerback Xavier Rhodes was at the top of his game with the Vikings, one could find merchandise with the “Rhodes Closed” slogan in reference to the way he locked up receivers while playing a lot of man-to-man defense.

Rhodes’ play slipped as his time in Minnesota came to an end, however, and he landed with the Colts after being released earlier this offseason. The Colts play a lot more zone coverage than the Vikings and Rhodes seems to be welcoming the change in how he’ll be approaching his job this season.

“It’s so much easier,” Rhodes said, via Joel A. Erickson of the Indianapolis Star. “I’ll tell you that. . . . This one is more zone, eyes to the quarterback. That’s going to be the main difference for me, is being able to play looking at the quarterback, rather than looking at the man.”
Post #: 1884
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/16/2021 8:24:21 PM   
Bill Jandro

quote:

ORIGINAL: beo

quote:

quote:

Eric Thompson
@eric_j_thompson
·
9h
Ready for this?

I don't think he cost hardly anything either... I certainly wasn't sold on him but didn't like them giving him away...

I thought they must really be sold on Gladney/Dantzler.

Not so much.

Spielman trades Hughes for a 6th rd pick and then trades a 4th rd pick for Herndon.

The guy is a complete idiot and needs to go.

Oline...early and often this draft
Post #: 1885
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/16/2021 9:37:18 PM   
Ricky J

quote:

quote:

quote:

And we are still alive.

Come on, beat the Bears - stay in it!!!
Post #: 1886
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/16/2021 9:50:04 PM   
thebigo

quote:

quote:

Eric Thompson
@eric_j_thompson
·
9h
Ready for this?

How many times had Hughes been "finally healthy"? Until he wasn't.
Post #: 1887
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/17/2021 7:46:40 AM   
Ricky J

Gotta love Bardbury here -

https://twitter.com/WillRagatz/status/1471623049946406913?s=20
Post #: 1888
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/17/2021 8:08:19 AM   
Mark Anderson

quote:

Gotta love Bardbury here -

https://twitter.com/WillRagatz/status/1471623049946406913?s=20

It will be interesting to see our line up if Darrisaw can go.

Probably comes down to Bradbury at Center and Cole or Udoh at RG.
Post #: 1889
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/17/2021 8:27:08 AM   
ronhextall

quote:

ORIGINAL: marty

A veteran QB with this much experience that doesn't understand the right amount of aggression for throwing, probably isn't smart enough, or probably doesn't have the "it" factor for winning a SB.

I tend to agree but I would be ok giving Cousins a shot in 2022 with a coach that is offensive minded and the tell Cousins, "if you see this, audible to that...."
Basically coach him up.

I am not convinced Zimmer and company do that.

And a new GM to try and build a real line around him.
Post #: 1890
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/17/2021 8:27:14 AM   
Phil Riewer

quote:

We can't get rid of both Zimmer and Cousins, so we need to get rid of Zimmer, so Cousins supporters can see him fail with another regime, to show he isn't clutch enough to lead a team to a SB win.

Cousins has had the 30th ranked Pass Blocking Oline....re watch the throw he made to Osborne under pressure last game...he completes 3-4 of those a week. He has played at a Pro Bowl level and should have 8-9 game winning drives this year. Again this is with a 30th ranked defense.

SSG Riewer, Greg A Co 2/136 CAB
KIA 23 March 2007 Habbaniyah Iraq
Post #: 1891
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/17/2021 8:35:57 AM   
Phil Riewer

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

At 8:44 our terrible defense sacks Burrows to force a fourth down from deep in their territory and have given up just 24 points in the middle of the fourth quarter
At 8:58 is the play I talked about earlier. Dude just stands there and takes a sack from pressure he pointed out just seconds earlier.

From there we use our 1:48 to hit a mix of check downs and one nice pass up the middle to Conklin to get just into field goal range. Was a TD possible with some extra risk taking? Was a TD possible with some extra risk taking or CHANGING THE PLAY when the blitzer was coming and we didn't have the numbers to stop him? Probably.

Kirk has no forward lean, stipulated. Risk averse, check. Poor pocket presence, ya buddy. That said:

On the "near unforgivable check down," he gets rid of the ball just before he gets munched by the DE. Unless you know there was a receiver to hit downfield, the check down is the throw that's available. I forgive him.

On the sack, I wonder with no clarity if he has the latitude to change plays. Zimmer wants an aggressive QB who never throws an interception and seems unlikely to tolerate any freelancing of any kind. I can see where this would be fine with Kirk, who strikes me as someone who has never seen a rule he isn't dying to follow. Bear in mind he may have been adjusting the blocking when he's pointing the blitz out, and no one seemed ready to receive a pass who was in the screen.

On the tying FG, come on. He drives them nearly 60 yards with no timeouts and gets the game to OT. And it wasn't the Vikings defense he was going against.

I get the frustration, but remember: He's Zimmer's chosen QB. Spielman and Zygi signed off on both contracts. That is who they wanted, and they can all leave together (though Cousins has to be traded). The premise was that we'd have an elite defense and a stellar running game, so Kirk just has to be good in play action and not throw INTs. He's the only one who held up his end of the bargain, and did so while Nero, er, Spielman, failed to upgrade the interior OL when he has a QB whose biggest flaw is a total inability to handle pressure up the middle.

On the checkdown, Kirk is not under any pressure. Yes the DE gets near him after he throws but he had ample time to throw and he still could have used his internal clock (yes - I know he doesn't have one) to know it was time to step up or scramble to his right to buy even more time. Even average QBs do this all the time. As it sits, that play would not even qualify as a hurry for the Bengal defense.

On the sack, let's just ignore the whole "didn't/couldn't/not-allowed to change the play" element which is still a really big deal; he still needs to throw that ball deep regardless of coverage or who's open. Aaron Rodgers does this all the time. You can get a completion, and incompletion, a penalty or an interception. All four of those are just fine on third down throwing deep. Taking a sack with the same look on your face as a deer in the middle of a country road at nigh is not.

1st & 10 at MIN 5
(1:47 - 4th) (Shotgun) K.Cousins pass short middle to D.Cook to MIN 12 for 7 yards (V.Bell; R.Allen).

2nd & 3 at MIN 12
(1:30 - 4th) (Shotgun) K.Cousins pass deep middle to T.Conklin to MIN 39 for 27 yards (J.Bates).

1st & 10 at MIN 39

2nd & 10 at MIN 39
(1:07 - 4th) (Shotgun) K.Cousins pass short right to D.Cook pushed ob at MIN 39 for no gain (R.Allen).

3rd & 10 at MIN 39
(1:01 - 4th) (Shotgun) K.Cousins pass short right to K.Osborn to MIN 45 for 6 yards (C.Awuzie; R.Allen).

4th & 4 at MIN 45
(0:37 - 4th) (Shotgun) K.Cousins pass short middle to K.Osborn to CIN 49 for 6 yards (M.Hilton).

1st & 10 at CIN 49
(0:19 - 4th) (Shotgun) K.Cousins pass short right to A.Thielen to CIN 35 for 14 yards (E.Apple).

1st & 10 at CIN 35

2nd & 10 at CIN 35
(0:00 - 4th) G.Joseph 53 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-A.DePaola, Holder-J.Berry.

Look at all the completions for less than 10 yards that were in bounds. There are four pass plays that are completions that total 19 yards and ate up 65 or our 108 seconds. Weak.

There is nothing weak about driving a team 60 yards, including a crucial 4th down conversion, to tie the game. The goal is to get the points, not to be aesthetically pleasing.

A touchdown is both aesthetically pleasing and also wins the game. We were at our own 39 yard line with 1:30 remaining and Check Down Charlie checked down like the Checkdowniest Charlie that ever checked down. The big boys with balls try to win games not just do the minimum to keep alive.

The goal posts move again. Before the season all we heard was that Cousins couldn't get it done at the end of games. Now he is producing in the last 2 minutes and that isn't good enough either. The smart QB takes what the defense gives him in that scenario. That’s what he did. I would love a TD in that scenario too, bit the defense was taking away deep and the side lines and giving the middle.

I neither set nor moved the goal posts. If that's the best Cousins could do with nearly two minutes then his best is simply not good enough. I've watched lesser QBs with lesser teams move the ball with ease in the final two minutes. Cincinnati is the 19th ranked D in yards and 26th ranked D in points. Gotta get more than 19 yards in 65 of the 107 seconds.

Wasnt this the first game of the year and one of Cousin's worst games? #cherrypick

Yes it was week 1 and it was one of the games I picked where QB play cost us. I had brought up other games as well. For this particular game there was some coutner-argument disputing some of the specifics involved so I dug even deeper to present my cases. In my opinion I put a lot of time and effort into that post - more than 99.9% of other posts. Are you saying I should have done the same with the other 12 games as well in an effort to be "fair and balanced"? Cause guess what? I'm not going to.

You're like the shitty boss that walks by the workers once a day for two minutes and points out one thing they haven't done yet even though they've done a dozen other things already and then walks away thinking to himself "how would this place ever get by without me".

If we want to talk about it lets be realistic at least. Wasn't there a fumble by Cook that cost us that game in OT? Cousins moved us on another game winning drive if I remember correctly.

SSG Riewer, Greg A Co 2/136 CAB
KIA 23 March 2007 Habbaniyah Iraq
Post #: 1892
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/17/2021 8:50:44 AM   
Mark Anderson

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

1st & 10 at MIN 5

2nd & 3 at MIN 12

1st & 10 at MIN 39

2nd & 10 at MIN 39

3rd & 10 at MIN 39

4th & 4 at MIN 45

1st & 10 at CIN 49

1st & 10 at CIN 35

2nd & 10 at CIN 35

If we want to talk about it lets be realistic at least. Wasn't there a fumble by Cook that cost us that game in OT? Cousins moved us on another game winning drive if I remember correctly.

Yep. If you want to be picky, you could blame Herbert for losing game last night because he didn't take team down field for game winning FG at end of regulation. Just ignoring all the good that he did.
Post #: 1893
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/17/2021 9:57:01 AM   
Tom Sykes

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

1st & 10 at MIN 5

2nd & 3 at MIN 12

1st & 10 at MIN 39

2nd & 10 at MIN 39

3rd & 10 at MIN 39

4th & 4 at MIN 45

1st & 10 at CIN 49

1st & 10 at CIN 35

2nd & 10 at CIN 35

Yep. If you want to be picky, you could blame Herbert for losing game last night because he didn't take team down field for game winning FG at end of regulation. Just ignoring all the good that he did.

You can defend Cousins all you want ... extract positive stats ... compare with other QBs ...

Cousins overall record speaks for itself. That's not making an argument based on individual game situations ... the other players on the field ... the coaching ... that's a summation of 10 seasons with two different franchises and multiple coaching staffs AND his ability to affect the outcome of games.

He ain't got it.

< Message edited by Tom Sykes -- 12/17/2021 10:00:54 AM >
Post #: 1894
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/17/2021 9:57:33 AM   
Tom Sykes

Why bother.

< Message edited by Tom Sykes -- 12/17/2021 10:05:56 AM >
Post #: 1895
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/17/2021 12:52:26 PM   
David F.

quote:

quote:

Cousins has had the 30th ranked Pass Blocking Oline....re watch the throw he made to Osborne under pressure last game...he completes 3-4 of those a week. He has played at a Pro Bowl level and should have 8-9 game winning drives this year. Again this is with a 30th ranked defense.

We have neither the 30th ranked pass blocking Oline nor the 30th ranked defense. Both are poor, that's for sure, but they are not ranked 30th.

Post #: 1896
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/17/2021 12:55:45 PM   
Mark Anderson

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tom Sykes

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

1st & 10 at MIN 5

2nd & 3 at MIN 12

1st & 10 at MIN 39

2nd & 10 at MIN 39

3rd & 10 at MIN 39

4th & 4 at MIN 45

1st & 10 at CIN 49

1st & 10 at CIN 35

2nd & 10 at CIN 35

You can defend Cousins all you want ... extract positive stats ... compare with other QBs ...

Cousins overall record speaks for itself. That's not making an argument based on individual game situations ... the other players on the field ... the coaching ... that's a summation of 10 seasons with two different franchises and multiple coaching staffs AND his ability to affect the outcome of games.

He ain't got it.

I was defending his play this year. He's not the problem. Simple as that.
Post #: 1897
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/17/2021 4:05:30 PM   
marty

Cousins is just the 2ndary problem, the main problem is Zimmer.

SKOL to the BOWL !!!
Post #: 1898
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/17/2021 5:23:15 PM   
Bill Johanesen

As his 2022 contract kicks in, Cousins is heretofore known as "The $15M player x3".
Post #: 1899
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/17/2021 5:28:46 PM   
Bill Johanesen

Cousins is getting paid more than Mahommes, Dak, and Josh Allen combined.

He continues to have the luxury of throwing to two Pro Bowl type WRs his entire time here.

He is afraid to audible.

He likes driving his grandma's van laughing his ass off all the way to the bank.
Post #: 1900
Page:   <<   < prev  74 75 [76] 77 78   next >   >>
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: General Vikes Talk Page: <<   < prev  74 75 [76] 77 78   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode