Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Vikes Water Cooler Thread

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: Vikes Water Cooler Thread Page: <<   < prev  17 18 [19] 20 21   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Vikes Water Cooler Thread - 4/9/2014 10:20:20 PM   
hagar

x

< Message edited by hagar -- 4/9/2014 10:21:29 PM >
Post #: 451
RE: Vikes Water Cooler Thread - 4/9/2014 10:22:03 PM   
hagar

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bill Jandro

quote:

ORIGINAL: hagar

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Todd M

"I am completely natural and it is actually something I am sometimes self conscious about because I am so tiny"

http://www.mandatory.com/girls/Ashley-Sky/#bio

Splendid video. She is absolutely one of if not the hottest girl on the planet

I don't understand. Why all the close ups on her chest?

Er, why not. Have you been in the sun too much out there in the dessert Hagar?

Post #: 452
RE: Vikes Water Cooler Thread - 4/9/2014 10:25:52 PM   
hagar

quote:

ORIGINAL: Toby Stumbo

I'm thinking sarcasm on Hagar's side of things but maybe I'm wrong.

Trust me I have no problems with the close ups. In fact more would be appreciated if you have them.
Post #: 453
RE: Vikes Water Cooler Thread - 4/10/2014 3:58:07 PM   
ratoppenheimer

kaepernick being investigated by police in miami....

According to an incident report filed with Miami police on Friday, an unnamed woman said she had an encounter with Kaepernick, 49ers wide receiver Quinton Patton and Seahawks receiver Ricardo Lockette on April 1 at the Viceroy hotel in downtown Miami. The woman told police she spent time with the three players, drinking and smoking marijuana in Lockette's apartment and eventually ending up in a bedroom with Kaepernick.

According to the report, she told police both of them removed their clothes but did not have sex. Kaepernick eventually left the room. The woman also told police, according to the report, that Patton and Lockette later opened the door and "peeked" into the room but closed the door and left after the woman told them to get out. She told police she could not remember anything after that.

the journey...is paradise.
Post #: 454
RE: Vikes Water Cooler Thread - 4/10/2014 4:14:16 PM   
hagar

quote:

ORIGINAL: ratoppenheimer

According to an incident report filed with Miami police on Friday, an unnamed woman said she had an encounter with Kaepernick, 49ers wide receiver Quinton Patton and Seahawks receiver Ricardo Lockette on April 1 at the Viceroy hotel in downtown Miami. The woman told police she spent time with the three players, drinking and smoking marijuana in Lockette's apartment and eventually ending up in a bedroom with Kaepernick.

According to the report, she told police both of them removed their clothes but did not have sex. Kaepernick eventually left the room. The woman also told police, according to the report, that Patton and Lockette later opened the door and "peeked" into the room but closed the door and left after the woman told them to get out. She told police she could not remember anything after that.

He's being investigated for not having sex? Would that be an NFL 1st? Must be more to the story.
Post #: 455
RE: Vikes Water Cooler Thread - 4/10/2014 4:34:44 PM   
ratoppenheimer

quote:

quote:

He's being investigated for not having sex? Would that be an NFL 1st? Must be more to the story.

not having sex can be a big problem with some chicks, but then i wouldn't know anything about that....

Post #: 456
RE: Vikes Water Cooler Thread - 4/10/2014 5:35:41 PM   
hagar

quote:

quote:

quote:

not having sex can be a big problem with some chicks, but then i wouldn't know anything about that....

While I'm sure you know nothing about not having sex with a naked women I don't think it's a crime to turn down the offer from said
naked woman. What would he be investigated for? Stupidity, erectile dysfunction, being overly cautious? I don't get what they're investigating.
Post #: 457
RE: Vikes Water Cooler Thread - 4/10/2014 5:39:15 PM   
69in09

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

While I'm sure you know nothing about not having sex with a naked women I don't think it's a crime to turn down the offer from said
naked woman. What would he be investigated for? Stupidity, erectile dysfunction, being overly cautious? I don't get what they're investigating.

The fact she says she couldn't remember anything after that seems to imply she thinks they slipped her something? Which of course, would be illegal.

This is my burner account.
Post #: 458
RE: Vikes Water Cooler Thread - 4/10/2014 9:02:23 PM   
Bill Jandro

What would he be investigated for? Stupidity, erectile dysfunction, being overly cautious? I don't get what they're investigating.

Oline...early and often this draft
Post #: 459
RE: Vikes Water Cooler Thread - 4/10/2014 9:55:18 PM   
hagar

quote:

ORIGINAL: 69in09

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

The fact she says she couldn't remember anything after that seems to imply she thinks they slipped her something? Which of course, would be illegal.

Could be. It also could be she had too many shots and/or bong hits. From what was posted, she doesn't say anyone did anything to her. That's why
I said there must be more to the story.
Post #: 460
RE: Vikes Water Cooler Thread - 4/10/2014 10:14:14 PM   
69in09

Perhaps she sobered up and saw that Kap looks like a hobbit?

This is my burner account.
Post #: 461
RE: Vikes Water Cooler Thread - 4/10/2014 10:24:14 PM   
hagar

quote:

ORIGINAL: 69in09

Perhaps she sobered up and saw that Kap looks like a hobbit?

That's one tall ass hobbit. And thanks for making me spit a mouthful of fine Tennessee whiskey across my patio. Nicely done sir.
Post #: 462
RE: Vikes Water Cooler Thread - 4/11/2014 7:44:21 AM   
Prescott

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Anytime anyone shows up in the hospital without anyone knowing how they got there, the hospital will get the police to investigate, especially when it involves a woman and any whiff of sexual assault. But it's as much about why this woman can't remember what happened, and why no one knows how she got to the hospital or what happened to make her or someone else think she needed to be there. Normally if someone goes to the hospital the person bringing them checks them in, etc.

Sadly, Darren Sharper has proven that just because a woman is willing doesn't mean you can't still drug and rape her. That's the extreme example, and I don't think they're investigating because there is strong evidence the 3 guys did anything criminal. More ruling it out and getting to the bottom of the story.

If I had a perfect day
I would have it start this way
Open up the fridge and have a tall boy
Yeah
Post #: 463
RE: Vikes Water Cooler Thread - 4/11/2014 9:13:26 PM   
hagar

quote:

ORIGINAL: Prescott

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Anytime anyone shows up in the hospital without anyone knowing how they got there, the hospital will get the police to investigate, especially when it involves a woman and any whiff of sexual assault. But it's as much about why this woman can't remember what happened, and why no one knows how she got to the hospital or what happened to make her or someone else think she needed to be there. Normally if someone goes to the hospital the person bringing them checks them in, etc.

Sadly, Darren Sharper has proven that just because a woman is willing doesn't mean you can't still drug and rape her. That's the extreme example, and I don't think they're investigating because there is strong evidence the 3 guys did anything criminal. More ruling it out and getting to the bottom of the story.

Ok that makes sense if that's what happened. The post I was responding to said nothing about showing up at a hospital. But, yeah that would
definitely be something that would have to be investigated. Thx for the update and wow this Darren Sharper stuff is just bizarre. It's not like
he wasn't going to get laid anyway. WTF
Post #: 464
RE: Vikes Water Cooler Thread - 4/11/2014 9:20:53 PM   
ratoppenheimer

Colin Kaepernick ‏@Kaepernick7 11h
(3/3) I want to thank all of the people who have shared their encouraging sentiments. I assure you that your faith is not misplaced.

(2/3) I take great pride in who I am and what I do, but I guess sometimes you have to deal with someone who makes things up.

(1/3) The charges made in the TMZ story and other stories I’ve seen are completely wrong. They make things up about me that never happened.

Post #: 465
RE: Vikes Water Cooler Thread - 4/11/2014 10:10:51 PM   
hagar

quote:

(3/3) I want to thank all of the people who have shared their encouraging sentiments. I assure you that your faith is not misplaced.

(2/3) I take great pride in who I am and what I do, but I guess sometimes you have to deal with someone who makes things up.

(1/3) The charges made in the TMZ story and other stories I’ve seen are completely wrong. They make things up about me that never happened.

I haven't followed this at all. What do you think? Smoke=fire or just something made up?
Post #: 466
RE: Vikes Water Cooler Thread - 5/3/2014 12:08:35 AM   
hagar

quote:

quote:

< Message edited by hagar -- 5/3/2014 12:11:03 AM >
Post #: 467
RE: Vikes Water Cooler Thread - 5/3/2014 8:12:23 AM   
Bill Jandro

Good thing Kap is not a nother bad guy. SF has enough problems with Smith and the power struggle between mgmnt and Harbaugh. Lesser things can kill a franchise

Post #: 468
RE: Vikes Water Cooler Thread - 5/4/2014 12:01:29 AM   
hagar

quote:

Good thing Kap is not a nother bad guy. SF has enough problems with Smith and the power struggle between mgmnt and Harbaugh. Lesser things can kill a franchise

I think mgmnt is sick of Harbaugh's over the top in your face whiny shtick. Just like they got really tired of him at Stanford. Living here in the
midst of mostly Niner fans I think it's quite entertaining. Especially since there's quite a split between them as to whether Harbaugh is in fact
God or whether he should maybe tone it down and just shut the hell up and take a breath now and then.
Post #: 469
RE: Vikes Water Cooler Thread - 5/4/2014 8:55:14 AM   
Bill Jandro

quote:

quote:

I think mgmnt is sick of Harbaugh's over the top in your face whiny shtick. Just like they got really tired of him at Stanford. Living here in the
midst of mostly Niner fans I think it's quite entertaining. Especially since there's quite a split between them as to whether Harbaugh is in fact
God or whether he should maybe tone it down and just shut the hell up and take a breath now and then.

Interesting take on the fans standpoint. Usually if you win like Harbaugh has the people get behind him. I'm a little surprised there is a split there.

Post #: 470
RE: Vikes Water Cooler Thread - 5/4/2014 10:38:15 PM   
hagar

quote:

quote:

quote:

Interesting take on the fans standpoint. Usually if you win like Harbaugh has the people get behind him. I'm a little surprised there is a split there.

Aside from the Niner fans here in the desert we're close enough to pick up KNBR out of SF. It's a big sports talk station and I've heard several press conference clips from Harbaugh. At the beginning everyone was in love with him and then people started noticing that he would go off on incoherent tangents when asked about simple things. Show hosts started pointing things like this out during the weeks before the Harbaugh Bowl. Don't know if the pressure of playing his big brother was getting to him, but, more and more callers and hosts were puzzled by his behavior and comments. After the SB loss it seemed to me that most Niner fans were still very happy with Harbaugh because the team played very well even though they lost. This past year they started again questioning his bizarre comments during pressers and over the top boorish behavior towards not only other coaches but management personnel. The majority still love him, especially casual fans because of their winning. However it's entertaining for me to hear the ever growing number of fans that think he's becoming a nutcase and will soon start losing his locker room. Past players have speculated about how long it will be before current players start turning a deaf ear to his childish rantings.
Post #: 471
RE: Vikes Water Cooler Thread - 5/16/2014 2:32:00 PM   
Lynn G.

The truth is out - this is why I haven't pursued the life of a super-fit athlete. I don't want my teeth to rot.

http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/health/259519841.html

Put our country back in the hands of people who actually want to do things to help everyday citizens. Elect Democrats.
Post #: 472
RE: Vikes Water Cooler Thread - 5/16/2014 9:08:44 PM   
Bill Jandro

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Aside from the Niner fans here in the desert we're close enough to pick up KNBR out of SF. It's a big sports talk station and I've heard several press conference clips from Harbaugh. At the beginning everyone was in love with him and then people started noticing that he would go off on incoherent tangents when asked about simple things. Show hosts started pointing things like this out during the weeks before the Harbaugh Bowl. Don't know if the pressure of playing his big brother was getting to him, but, more and more callers and hosts were puzzled by his behavior and comments. After the SB loss it seemed to me that most Niner fans were still very happy with Harbaugh because the team played very well even though they lost. This past year they started again questioning his bizarre comments during pressers and over the top boorish behavior towards not only other coaches but management personnel. The majority still love him, especially casual fans because of their winning. However it's entertaining for me to hear the ever growing number of fans that think he's becoming a nutcase and will soon start losing his locker room. Past players have speculated about how long it will be before current players start turning a deaf ear to his childish rantings.

After rereading your post Harbaugh's behavior sound alot like hoe Denny Green would go off the deep end.

It always makes me laugh when I remember that KQ cartoon of

"Denny makes a deal with the Devil"

Post #: 473
RE: Vikes Water Cooler Thread - 5/16/2014 10:45:44 PM   
hagar

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

After rereading your post Harbaugh's behavior sound alot like hoe Denny Green would go off the deep end.

Don't remember that. Got a link to it?
Post #: 474
RE: Vikes Water Cooler Thread - 5/17/2014 8:16:54 AM   
Bill Jandro

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Don't remember that. Got a link to it?

I tried to find it Hagar but KQ's cartoon section was removed from their website many years ago. Apparently, the content was to offensive. They had other cartoons about then Gov Ventura and I think that pushed it over the edge.

When I googled it all it would give me is their facebook page.

Maybe one of our fellow posters know how to find it.

Let me tell you, those cartoons were hillarious.

Post #: 475
Page:   <<   < prev  17 18 [19] 20 21   next >   >>
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: Vikes Water Cooler Thread Page: <<   < prev  17 18 [19] 20 21   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode