Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Other NFL News

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: Other NFL News Page: <<   < prev  54 55 [56] 57 58   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Other NFL News - 2/22/2019 11:49:27 AM   
David F.

So... Do they put Robert Kraft on the commissioner's exempt list?

I wouldn't give ANY qb $30-50+ mil unless that QB had won me a Super Bowl. Did you win a Super Bowl on your rookie deal? Yes? Great! Here's your hugenormous contract. F it let's just run victory laps and love life. No? Good luck. Next!
Post #: 1376
RE: Other NFL News - 2/22/2019 12:24:31 PM   
Todd M

One of those 'technically' a crime but not really a crime deals.

Doesn't move my meter.
Post #: 1377
RE: Other NFL News - 2/22/2019 12:45:13 PM   
David Levine

quote:

ORIGINAL: Todd M

Doesn't move my meter.

Human trafficking isn't a big deal to you?

Robert Kraft, the billionaire owner of the New England Patriots, has been charged in a sprawling human trafficking and prostitution investigation in Florida, authorities announced Friday.

The men who ran these parlors allegedly lured young women with the promise of legitimate work, then pressured them into prostitution.

“Through our investigation, and I can only speak for Vero Beach, very little protection was used during these sex acts. Very little protection... so shame on the Johns,” Police Chief Currey said.

The women involved in the ring were given no days off, averaging about 1,500 men a year, according to Martin County, Florida, Sherrif William Snyder. Their hygiene was “minimal” at best, Snyder said.

Police say a video obtained as evidence shows the Patriots’ owner in a sex act at one of the spas.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/new-england-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-facing-prostitution-charge-in-florida
Post #: 1378
RE: Other NFL News - 2/22/2019 12:49:52 PM   
Trekgeekscott

quote:

ORIGINAL: David F.

So... Do they put Robert Kraft on the commissioner's exempt list?

Wouldnt it be interesting if the NFL kind of pushed Kraft out the door like they did Jerry Richardson...

I don't want to go through things that don't kill me and make me stronger anymore.
Post #: 1379
RE: Other NFL News - 2/22/2019 1:10:03 PM   
Bill Jandro

Bare in my mind Kraft had nothing to do with the "human trafficking" he was merely a John getting a so called massage.

According to Adam Schefter, a bigger name is going to be released. Speculation that it might be Tiger Woods.

Oline...early and often this draft
Post #: 1380
RE: Other NFL News - 2/22/2019 1:12:53 PM   
David Levine

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bill Jandro

Bare in my mind Kraft had nothing to do with the "human trafficking" he was merely a John getting a so called massage.

It keeps getting muddled as hiring a prostitute, but Kraft went to a place where the women were slaves.

There’s no way anyone goes into one of those multiple times accidentally.

< Message edited by David Levine -- 2/22/2019 1:22:11 PM >
Post #: 1381
RE: Other NFL News - 2/22/2019 1:39:07 PM   
David F.

I don't even like handjobs. It seems to me like a billionaire should have something better to do with his time.

I wouldn't give ANY qb $30-50+ mil unless that QB had won me a Super Bowl. Did you win a Super Bowl on your rookie deal? Yes? Great! Here's your hugenormous contract. F it let's just run victory laps and love life. No? Good luck. Next!
Post #: 1382
RE: Other NFL News - 2/22/2019 2:01:12 PM   
Bill Jandro

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Levine

quote:

It keeps getting muddled as hiring a prostitute, but Kraft went to a place where the women were slaves.

I'm sure he new it was more or less an illegal brothel. He probably wasn't aware these women were sex slaves.

Or maybe he did. Would be hard to prove.

Oline...early and often this draft
Post #: 1383
RE: Other NFL News - 2/22/2019 2:06:05 PM   
Lynn G.

quote:

According to Adam Schefter, a bigger name is going to be released. Speculation that it might be Tiger Woods.

I don't think that Tiger Woods would be a bigger name than Kraft, mostly because he's been out of the limelight as an elite golfer for quite a while now. Kraft just won his billionth Superbowl.

Put our country back in the hands of people who actually want to do things to help everyday citizens. Elect Democrats.
Post #: 1384
RE: Other NFL News - 2/22/2019 2:16:42 PM   
SoMnFan

The 2 greatest mysteries in the world to me

Millionaires who get into trouble driving ...
and
Billionaires who get into trouble by finding the wrong people to have sex with .....
Post #: 1385
RE: Other NFL News - 2/22/2019 2:27:47 PM   
David Levine

quote:

quote:

quote:

I'm sure he new it was more or less an illegal brothel. He probably wasn't aware these women were sex slaves.

Or maybe he did. Would be hard to prove.

I find it hard to believe a high profile billionaire wouldn't know exactly what he was getting into.
Post #: 1386
RE: Other NFL News - 2/22/2019 3:37:52 PM   
Todd M

quote:

quote:

Doesn't move my meter.

Robert Kraft, the billionaire owner of the New England Patriots, has been charged in a sprawling human trafficking and prostitution investigation in Florida, authorities announced Friday.

The men who ran these parlors allegedly lured young women with the promise of legitimate work, then pressured them into prostitution.

“Through our investigation, and I can only speak for Vero Beach, very little protection was used during these sex acts. Very little protection... so shame on the Johns,” Police Chief Currey said.

The women involved in the ring were given no days off, averaging about 1,500 men a year, according to Martin County, Florida, Sherrif William Snyder. Their hygiene was “minimal” at best, Snyder said.

Police say a video obtained as evidence shows the Patriots’ owner in a sex act at one of the spas.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/new-england-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-facing-prostitution-charge-in-florida

My bad. I thought it was a lot simpler when I first read it.

quote:

Their hygiene was “minimal” at best

Who has money and then seeks out unclean women? Gross.
Post #: 1387
RE: Other NFL News - 2/22/2019 3:52:25 PM   
Todd M

For the record I am pro prostitution. As long as the woman is 100% not coerced or manipulated. I think it should be legalized and regulated.

Saying that - there is a ton of human trafficking going on and it is a black mark on our humanity.
Post #: 1388
RE: Other NFL News - 2/22/2019 4:11:42 PM   
David Levine

quote:

For the record I am pro prostitution. As long as the woman is 100% not coerced or manipulated. I think it should be legalized and regulated.

Saying that - there is a ton of human trafficking going on and it is a black mark on our humanity.

Agree with all of that.
Post #: 1389
RE: Other NFL News - 2/22/2019 9:55:34 PM   
JT2

quote:

quote:

quote:

Doesn't move my meter.

My bad. I thought it was a lot simpler when I first read it.

quote:

Their hygiene was “minimal” at best

Who has money and then seeks out unclean women? Gross.

John McAfee disagrees.
Post #: 1390
RE: Other NFL News - 2/22/2019 10:00:08 PM  1 votes
JT2

quote:

ORIGINAL: SoMnFan

The 2 greatest mysteries in the world to me

Millionaires who get into trouble driving ...
and
Billionaires who get into trouble by finding the wrong people to have sex with .....

Simple solutions.

Perhaps the best accumulators and hoarders of wealth, as they define it, are idiots.
Post #: 1391
RE: Other NFL News - 2/23/2019 12:03:15 PM   
quote:

ORIGINAL: David F.

I don't even like handjobs. It seems to me like a billionaire should have something better to do with his time.

Different strokes for different folks..
  Post #: 1392
RE: Other NFL News - 2/23/2019 12:10:55 PM   
quote:

ORIGINAL: Lynn G.

quote:

I don't think that Tiger Woods would be a bigger name than Kraft, mostly because he's been out of the limelight as an elite golfer for quite a while now. Kraft just won his billionth Superbowl.

With all due respect Lynn, Tiger Woods is one of the greatest performers his sport has ever seen.

Having been in the golf business saying his participation in any given event moves the needle in attendance/ TV Ratings is a massive understatement.

So I’d totally disagree that he’s not a bigger name then Kraft.

That being said I’m pretty sure there is about ZERO percent of people who would be surprised Tiger would be at such an establishment.
  Post #: 1393
RE: Other NFL News - 2/23/2019 12:19:58 PM   
Lynn G.

Good points Kurt.

Put our country back in the hands of people who actually want to do things to help everyday citizens. Elect Democrats.
Post #: 1394
RE: Other NFL News - 2/26/2019 12:17:30 PM   
Todd M

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/02/26/20-million-for-colin-kaepernick-isnt-an-unreasonable-request-from-aaf-xfl/

---

How the **** does this idiot (Florio) make money? That is possibly the stupidest thing 'on print' I've ever read! 80-200 times the current pay or projected pay of QB's in those leagues but it's not unreasonable. What a hack!

I don't even know why I ever read anything there. They are lazy writers that don't even spell check their work.
Post #: 1395
RE: Other NFL News - 2/26/2019 1:16:46 PM   
thebigo

quote:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/02/26/20-million-for-colin-kaepernick-isnt-an-unreasonable-request-from-aaf-xfl/

---

How the **** does this idiot (Florio) make money? That is possibly the stupidest thing 'on print' I've ever read! 80-200 times the current pay or projected pay of QB's in those leagues but it's not unreasonable. What a hack!

I don't even know why I ever read anything there. They are lazy writers that don't even spell check their work.

One of those "i gotta wiite about something" deals.
Post #: 1396
RE: Other NFL News - 2/28/2019 7:36:19 AM   
SoMnFan

Gosh, and here he always seemed like such a great human.

Officials from Pulaski School District in Wisconsin filed a formal complaint against former Green Bay Packers head coach Mike McCarthy on Wednesday, a day after he was involved in an incident with referees following his stepson's high school basketball game.
The complaint was submitted to the Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association.
The incident occurred after Pulaski High School scored a one-point victory over Notre Dame Academy, for which McCarthy's stepson plays.
Video obtained through an open records request by FOX 11 in Green Bay appeared to show McCarthy follow referees as they made their way out of the gym after the game. District officials confirmed the man in the video was McCarthy and said he directed "unsportsmanlike language" at the referees.
"This parent chose to follow the officials and berate them, which is clearly unacceptable," Janel Batten, Pulaski's athletic director, told FOX 11. "Some things were said, some language was used that we don't want in our gym, unsportsmanlike language."
Notre Dame Academy athletic director Steph Mathu told FOX 11 the school is looking into the incident.
McCarthy, 55, has said he plans to coach again in the NFL but will sit out the 2019 season. He went 135-85-2 in 12-plus years with the Packers but was fired with four games left in the 2018 season.
Post #: 1397
RE: Other NFL News - 2/28/2019 10:37:45 AM   
Lynn G.

How funny - I just read that and came here to post it. Maybe it's how a man reacts to realizing he is stuck in Green Bay (just built a McMansion, has step kids in school there) without the salary and kudos that come with being the head coach of the Packers. Now he's just Joe Schmoe, with an enormous mortgage, stuck in the middle of the frozen tundra.

Post #: 1398
RE: Other NFL News - 2/28/2019 12:31:33 PM   
bohumm

This is the best NFL news in a long time:

Witten to return to Cowboys, leaving MNF booth
Post #: 1399
RE: Other NFL News - 2/28/2019 4:51:38 PM   
Mark Anderson

quote:

ORIGINAL: bohumm

This is the best NFL news in a long time:

Witten to return to Cowboys, leaving MNF booth

He was horrible, as was the play by play guy.
Post #: 1400
Page:   <<   < prev  54 55 [56] 57 58   next >   >>
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: Other NFL News Page: <<   < prev  54 55 [56] 57 58   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode