Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: General Vikes Talk

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: General Vikes Talk Page: <<   < prev  29 30 [31] 32 33   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: General Vikes Talk - 9/17/2019 9:37:07 AM   
bohumm

quote:

ORIGINAL: ronhextall

Which good teams will Cousins beat this season?

Last year that was a very short list with lots of misses.

Which teams that we lost to were we better than last year? Cousins has had his struggles, but this particular pinata has no candy.....We were objectively better than the Bills and he sucked that day, along with everyone else. While it's true he didn't elevate us to beat teams we weren't as good as, which we can reasonably expect him to do at least occasionally given his contract and centrality, we were worse than all the rest of the teams we lost to, and not by a little. He almost elevated us past the Rams, but.....

There is ample room to criticize Kirk without tropes that don't hold water.
Post #: 751
RE: General Vikes Talk - 9/17/2019 9:40:31 AM   
ronhextall

quote:

ORIGINAL: bohumm

quote:

Which teams that we lost to were we better than last year? Cousins has had his struggles, but this particular pinata has no candy.....We were objectively better than the Bills and he sucked that day, along with everyone else. While it's true he didn't elevate us to beat teams we weren't as good as, which we can reasonably expect him to do at least occasionally given his contract and centrality, we were worse than all the rest of the teams we lost to, and not by a little. He almost elevated us past the Rams, but.....

Should be better than a lot of teams if you paid Cousins because you believed he was final piece.

If you are telling me Cousins can’t win games by himself when needed, I agree. It will likely cost Speilman his job.

I don’t think the Vikings beat anybody that was worth a damn last season. They certainly stunk in most if not all “big” games.

< Message edited by ronhextall -- 9/17/2019 9:41:50 AM >
Post #: 752
RE: General Vikes Talk - 9/17/2019 9:42:23 AM   
TJSweens

quote:

You mean which good teams will the Vikings beat this season? This whole of pinning wins and losses solely on Cousins is bullshit. There are 10 other players on the field when he is out there. There are 11 other players on defense. Yet another set 11 that regularly blows field goals and extra points and other sets of 11 that punt and cover kickoffs and punts. Why are the wins and losses all on this one individual?

The first six years of Cousins' career was spent with one of the shittiest organizations in football. Here are the non Cousins related aspects of his years as the starter in Washington

Team defense:

2015 - 28th in yds and 17th in points
2016 - 28th in yds and 19th in points
2017 - 21st in yds and 28th in points

Rushing offense:

2015 - 20th
2016 - 21st
2017 - 28th

With the Vikings he had a defense that was 9th in points allowed and 4th in yards. The running game was 30th. We had the worst pass protection in the NFL and other than punt returns, our special teams were a laughing stock. Despite that, we were two blown OT FG away from the playoffs.

But it's all on Cousins.

"The eternal fate of the noble and enlightened: to be brutally crushed by the armed and dumb."
Post #: 753
RE: General Vikes Talk - 9/17/2019 9:50:38 AM   
Trekgeekscott

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rob Viking

quote:

ORIGINAL: drviking

Kirk has now entered my Case Keenum phase

When it became apparent that Bradford wasnt coming back and Teddy was unable to take over, I knew we did not have enough to win the Super Bowl. I know many of my brothers here thought it was going to be our year. I knew Case was not enough, but instead of complaining about it for the 2 month before we were eliminated, I refrained from constantly bagging on Keenum, so that others could buy into/enjoy the ride.

Kirk is now in that category. He will not be enough to win the Super Bowl.

I will try not to constantly complain about him. He is our QB this year.

I am back to hoping for a record breaking rushing title this year. 2200 yards for Cook!

Part of me still thinks had Case just taken the sack on that 3rd long at midfield in Philly when we were up 7-0 things would have been different that day.

Only 2 seasons ago Blake Bortles should have been starting in a Super Bowl. Had Cody Parkey hit a FG, Trubisky may have very well gotten to a SB.

Kirk's pocket presence is very worrying but Kubiak's system alleviates that stress by rolling protection and play action. With the way the running game is going things are bound to open up. Matt Schaub even had some monster years with Kubiak. Kubiak even won some playoff games with TJ Yates. If not for all of the OPI penalties Kirk may have had a decent game. No excuse for the pick which could be the singular biggest play to ruin the season.

Look we're 1-1, but the other NFC contenders like the Saints, Bears and Eagles don't look right. I don't see a dominant team in the conference at the moment. And don't tell me the Packers, one thing I came away after that game was that we're still a better team than them.

Cowboys aren't looking bad. Real good defense. Ezekiel Eliot running, and they are scoring a lot. Cowboys could be very good and it pains me to say that.

I don't want to go through things that don't kill me and make me stronger anymore.
Post #: 754
RE: General Vikes Talk - 9/17/2019 10:00:53 AM   
thebigo

quote:

ORIGINAL: David F.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dana Turner

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mark Anderson

quote:

Lets face it, the reason so many of us are so down on Cousins is because we held out hope that he would be better than what he has showed his entire career. If we want to relieve some of the stress, we just need to understand that even though he's being paid a lot of dough, he's just an average QB and not expect anything different. I have seen enough of his body of work to understand that he is best if there isn't pressure on him to perform and our current offense should be able to minimize the need for these types of situations. We came back on GB yesterday, running the ball, not passing it. So, if we can get the head coach to have his team prepared right out of the gate, maybe we won't be so far behind and not need Cousins to feel the pressure.

I hope they keep Dakota right where he's at, this offensive line can be special with time. Elf makes a better swing guy/backup.

I feel the same way Phil about Diggs play yesterday, I even mentioned it to my brother. With Cousins not playing at his best, we don't need Diggs being a dumbass out there, we needed leadership and he certainly didn't show that. That is one of the huge differences between Diggs and AT.

I am wondering about the booth review after the TD Diggs scored on the drag across the middle. They called Cook for blocking in the end zone, even though no flag was thrown. Does that mean they are now going to scour every scoring play to look for a penalty that didn't get called. The hit in the end zone was five yards away from the play, Diggs wasn't going to get stopped by they guy that had contact with Cook. I don't know if I've ever seen a review of a TD and had a penalty called from the booth when there wasn't a penalty called on the field. That was very strange and sets a very bad president.

Didn't it get reviewed because it was in the last 2 minutes?

I don't think every scoring play will get reviewed. Only if team throws flag, or in last 2 minutes NY takes a look at it.

I believe I heard him say that it was being reviewed because every scoring play gets reviewed, not sure. But if they just reviewed it because it was in the last two minutes of the half, that is just another thing that is terrible about the review process. I am with Doc, you can take instant replay and throw it away as far as I'm concerned. The NFL reached the place of unwatchable for me a couple of years ago. Now I just watch the condensed games, no commercials, penalties go by in an instant and I only have to listen to a minimum of blabber from announcers calling Garrett Bradbury, "Garrett Bradley", I mean really, the whole product is certainly not what it was 20 years ago, much less 40 years ago. They have dummied the game down to draw interest from the ladies, lets face it, they (the girls) usually control the money and the remote. (Please understand I am not saying that ladies are dumb, just that the NFL have gone to an extraordinary effort to explain every play in huge detail, that isn't meant for guys who already understand the game) They want to sell the product and teamwear it is a huge profit for them, girls buy much more then men.

It's just a changed form of entertainment that is loosing it's appeal. Collage Football is better, but they will find a way to screw that up too, then it's just the Friday night games of the local High School. Oh well, everybody needs to please the stakeholders I guess, that's just too bad!

Wowzers. You and I have differing views on women for sure.

You think women are dumb?
Post #: 755
RE: General Vikes Talk - 9/17/2019 10:01:27 AM   
Phil Riewer

quote:

quote:

quote:

Should be better than a lot of teams if you paid Cousins because you believed he was final piece.

If you are telling me Cousins can’t win games by himself when needed, I agree. It will likely cost Speilman his job.

I don’t think the Vikings beat anybody that was worth a damn last season. They certainly stunk in most if not all “big” games.

Your next post about Diggs drops will be the first to blame someone outside of Cousins on the offense including problems with the oline but continue on with the Rag man too.....feeding your agenda and not seeing the forest thru the trees.

< Message edited by Phil Riewer -- 9/17/2019 10:05:46 AM >

SSG Riewer, Greg A Co 2/136 CAB
KIA 23 March 2007 Habbaniyah Iraq
Post #: 756
RE: General Vikes Talk - 9/17/2019 10:03:17 AM   
Phil Riewer

NFL's highest paid quarterbacks (average salary per year):
1. Seahawks QB Russell Wilson: $35 million
2. Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger: $34 million
3. Packers QB Aaron Rodgers: $33.5 million
4. Eagles QB Carson Wentz: $32 million
5. Falcons QB Matt Ryan: $30 million
6. Vikings QB Kirk Cousins: $28 million
7. 49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo: $27.5 million
8. Lions QB Matthew Stafford: $27 million
9. Raiders QB Derek Carr: $25 million
10. Saints QB Drew Brees: $25 million

Post #: 757
RE: General Vikes Talk - 9/17/2019 10:04:09 AM   
Phil Riewer

quote:

ORIGINAL: Trekgeekscott

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rob Viking

quote:

Kirk has now entered my Case Keenum phase

When it became apparent that Bradford wasnt coming back and Teddy was unable to take over, I knew we did not have enough to win the Super Bowl. I know many of my brothers here thought it was going to be our year. I knew Case was not enough, but instead of complaining about it for the 2 month before we were eliminated, I refrained from constantly bagging on Keenum, so that others could buy into/enjoy the ride.

Kirk is now in that category. He will not be enough to win the Super Bowl.

I will try not to constantly complain about him. He is our QB this year.

I am back to hoping for a record breaking rushing title this year. 2200 yards for Cook!

Part of me still thinks had Case just taken the sack on that 3rd long at midfield in Philly when we were up 7-0 things would have been different that day.

Only 2 seasons ago Blake Bortles should have been starting in a Super Bowl. Had Cody Parkey hit a FG, Trubisky may have very well gotten to a SB.

Kirk's pocket presence is very worrying but Kubiak's system alleviates that stress by rolling protection and play action. With the way the running game is going things are bound to open up. Matt Schaub even had some monster years with Kubiak. Kubiak even won some playoff games with TJ Yates. If not for all of the OPI penalties Kirk may have had a decent game. No excuse for the pick which could be the singular biggest play to ruin the season.

Look we're 1-1, but the other NFC contenders like the Saints, Bears and Eagles don't look right. I don't see a dominant team in the conference at the moment. And don't tell me the Packers, one thing I came away after that game was that we're still a better team than them.

Cowboys aren't looking bad. Real good defense. Ezekiel Eliot running, and they are scoring a lot. Cowboys could be very good and it pains me to say that.

Plus they actually added a couple of WRs to the offense.

Post #: 758
RE: General Vikes Talk - 9/17/2019 10:04:57 AM   
thebigo

quote:

quote:

quote:

Lets face it, the reason so many of us are so down on Cousins is because we held out hope that he would be better than what he has showed his entire career. If we want to relieve some of the stress, we just need to understand that even though he's being paid a lot of dough, he's just an average QB and not expect anything different. I have seen enough of his body of work to understand that he is best if there isn't pressure on him to perform and our current offense should be able to minimize the need for these types of situations. We came back on GB yesterday, running the ball, not passing it. So, if we can get the head coach to have his team prepared right out of the gate, maybe we won't be so far behind and not need Cousins to feel the pressure.

I hope they keep Dakota right where he's at, this offensive line can be special with time. Elf makes a better swing guy/backup.

I feel the same way Phil about Diggs play yesterday, I even mentioned it to my brother. With Cousins not playing at his best, we don't need Diggs being a dumbass out there, we needed leadership and he certainly didn't show that. That is one of the huge differences between Diggs and AT.

I am wondering about the booth review after the TD Diggs scored on the drag across the middle. They called Cook for blocking in the end zone, even though no flag was thrown. Does that mean they are now going to scour every scoring play to look for a penalty that didn't get called. The hit in the end zone was five yards away from the play, Diggs wasn't going to get stopped by they guy that had contact with Cook. I don't know if I've ever seen a review of a TD and had a penalty called from the booth when there wasn't a penalty called on the field. That was very strange and sets a very bad president.

I don't think every scoring play will get reviewed. Only if team throws flag, or in last 2 minutes NY takes a look at it.

It got reviewed because every scoring play is reviewed, just like every turnover is reviewed. Automatic, no team review.

And now that PI is reviewable, these reviews can flag/unflag it.
Post #: 759
RE: General Vikes Talk - 9/17/2019 10:06:43 AM   
David F.

quote:

ORIGINAL: thebigo

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I believe I heard him say that it was being reviewed because every scoring play gets reviewed, not sure. But if they just reviewed it because it was in the last two minutes of the half, that is just another thing that is terrible about the review process. I am with Doc, you can take instant replay and throw it away as far as I'm concerned. The NFL reached the place of unwatchable for me a couple of years ago. Now I just watch the condensed games, no commercials, penalties go by in an instant and I only have to listen to a minimum of blabber from announcers calling Garrett Bradbury, "Garrett Bradley", I mean really, the whole product is certainly not what it was 20 years ago, much less 40 years ago. They have dummied the game down to draw interest from the ladies, lets face it, they (the girls) usually control the money and the remote. (Please understand I am not saying that ladies are dumb, just that the NFL have gone to an extraordinary effort to explain every play in huge detail, that isn't meant for guys who already understand the game) They want to sell the product and teamwear it is a huge profit for them, girls buy much more then men.

It's just a changed form of entertainment that is loosing it's appeal. Collage Football is better, but they will find a way to screw that up too, then it's just the Friday night games of the local High School. Oh well, everybody needs to please the stakeholders I guess, that's just too bad!

That's what you took from that?

I wouldn't give ANY qb $30-50+ mil unless that QB had won me a Super Bowl. Did you win a Super Bowl on your rookie deal? Yes? Great! Here's your hugenormous contract. F it let's just run victory laps and love life. No? Good luck. Next!
Post #: 760
RE: General Vikes Talk - 9/17/2019 10:09:41 AM   
thebigo

quote:

ramblings

Diggs/Cousins monumental stupid plays, Diggs overall bad game

frickin Bailey

i didnt hate the play call, its a play that wishbone qbs/option qbs/HS qbs can all be trusted with, just a gigantic stupid mistake

cant believe we kept Rudy at his price

the people that wanted to trade rhodes and keep waynes may have been right

frickin Hill

Beebe overslotted at wr3, should be wr5, Theilen showed a lot more and was not a WR3 in his second year. the announces called him a speedster, as he was getting run down from behind by 3 players

frickin doctson

its interesting to me how people say Traderick has to go if we miss the playoffs with this much talent......talent brought in by Traderick?

Now, I am OK with listening to blowing the whole thing up, at some point results matter, and we have been in this regime for 10ish years, with mediocre results, and at some point you have to move on if expectations are not met.

So you're thinking we should make the decision to blow the team up after another 5 seasons.
Post #: 761
RE: General Vikes Talk - 9/17/2019 10:11:34 AM   
thebigo

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

That's what you took from that?

Dana: I am not saying that ladies are dumb
You: You and I have differing views on women for sure.

Post #: 762
RE: General Vikes Talk - 9/17/2019 10:17:00 AM   
thebigo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ragnarök

quote:

ORIGINAL: ratoppenheimer

Eric Thompson@eric_j_thompson
Kirk Cousins received a 25.3 overall grade from PFF on Sunday.

Since the jokes are already flying, I did some research.

Christian Ponder's lowest single-game PFF score: 29.6. Also at Green Bay, in his 23rd career game.

Sunday was Kirk Cousins' 75th career start.

For all the Ponder supporters left here...

SO YOU ARE SAYING THERE IS A CHANCE ?

(Dumb and Dumber quote)

At least get your quotes right.
Post #: 763
RE: General Vikes Talk - 9/17/2019 10:17:10 AM   
drviking

quote:

quote:

ramblings

Diggs/Cousins monumental stupid plays, Diggs overall bad game

frickin Bailey

i didnt hate the play call, its a play that wishbone qbs/option qbs/HS qbs can all be trusted with, just a gigantic stupid mistake

cant believe we kept Rudy at his price

the people that wanted to trade rhodes and keep waynes may have been right

frickin Hill

Beebe overslotted at wr3, should be wr5, Theilen showed a lot more and was not a WR3 in his second year. the announces called him a speedster, as he was getting run down from behind by 3 players

frickin doctson

its interesting to me how people say Traderick has to go if we miss the playoffs with this much talent......talent brought in by Traderick?

Now, I am OK with listening to blowing the whole thing up, at some point results matter, and we have been in this regime for 10ish years, with mediocre results, and at some point you have to move on if expectations are not met.

So you're thinking we should make the decision to blow the team up after another 5 seasons.

2-5ish

"Only one thing left to do..."
Post #: 764
RE: General Vikes Talk - 9/17/2019 10:19:11 AM   
thebigo

quote:

ORIGINAL: geoffrey greitzer

3 of those losses were with cousins at qb

So a teams offense is running up and down the field, they lose the game, and you blame the QB.
Post #: 765
RE: General Vikes Talk - 9/17/2019 10:35:05 AM   
David Levine

quote:

ORIGINAL: Phil Riewer

1st Drive (missed FG)
Pass Incomplete
(9:25) (Shotgun) K.Cousins pass incomplete short right to S.Diggs.
3rd & 10 at GB 29

Pass Incomplete
(8:08) K.Cousins pass incomplete short middle to S.Diggs.
3rd & 2 at MIN 29

Interception
(4:11) (Shotgun) K.Cousins pass short middle intended for S.Diggs INTERCEPTED by P.Smith (D.Savage) at GB 48. P.Smith to MIN 47 for 5 yards (G.Bradbury).
3rd & 6 at MIN 44

Pass Incomplete
(1:03) (Shotgun) K.Cousins pass incomplete short middle to S.Diggs (J.Alexander).
2nd & Goal at GB 13

This is the 1st half alone....2 of the passes could have been 1st downs.

Not all incomplete passes are drops.

Most aren't.
Post #: 766
RE: General Vikes Talk - 9/17/2019 10:40:57 AM   
Trekgeekscott

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ush

quote:

ORIGINAL: beo

Listening to the radio on the way home... Barrerio had on Bercich(I think?)
He said in the 2nd half they started rolling coverage to help out Rhodes.
Don't know how to feel about that... glad they adjusted... not great news on Rhodes ability to cover Adams... but Rhodes looked good against Julio week 1 right?
Hughes can't get back fast enough.

Rhodes plays much better against the bigger WR’s. The speed guys with quick changes of direction seem to give him more trouble.

I don't know about that. He's shut down Antonio Brown every time we've played them. And OBJ too.

I don't want to go through things that don't kill me and make me stronger anymore.
Post #: 767
RE: General Vikes Talk - 9/17/2019 10:55:01 AM   
drviking

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Levine

quote:

ORIGINAL: Phil Riewer

1st Drive (missed FG)
Pass Incomplete
(9:25) (Shotgun) K.Cousins pass incomplete short right to S.Diggs.
3rd & 10 at GB 29

Pass Incomplete
(8:08) K.Cousins pass incomplete short middle to S.Diggs.
3rd & 2 at MIN 29

Interception
(4:11) (Shotgun) K.Cousins pass short middle intended for S.Diggs INTERCEPTED by P.Smith (D.Savage) at GB 48. P.Smith to MIN 47 for 5 yards (G.Bradbury).
3rd & 6 at MIN 44

Pass Incomplete
(1:03) (Shotgun) K.Cousins pass incomplete short middle to S.Diggs (J.Alexander).
2nd & Goal at GB 13

This is the 1st half alone....2 of the passes could have been 1st downs.

Not all incomplete passes are drops.

Most aren't.

Diggs sucked that game

Probably the second most reason we lost that game

Then Bailey

Throw refs and rules in anywhere you want

"Only one thing left to do..."
Post #: 768
RE: General Vikes Talk - 9/17/2019 11:08:02 AM   
Bruce Johnson

Everson Griffen forced 11 pressures yesterday, including six pressures against David Bakhtiari — the most pressures Bakhtiari has surrendered in a game since 2016.

(Nick Olson on Twitter)

We live in a world where we depend upon each other. In other words, we need each other just as God needs us and we need Him. How wonderful it would be if we could unite and live in harmony. Wouldn't it be better that way?
Post #: 769
RE: General Vikes Talk - 9/17/2019 11:12:09 AM   
Bruce Johnson

Top 5 PFF grades for the #Vikings offense Sunday:
1. Cook 83.7
2. O'Neill 75.6
3. Kline 74.5
4. Beebe 72.5
5. Thielen 70.3

Bottom 3:
3. Rudolph 54.0
2. Bradbury 47.9
1. Cousins 25.8

Not sure the last time I saw a QB grade that low.

(Eric Thompson on Twitter)

We live in a world where we depend upon each other. In other words, we need each other just as God needs us and we need Him. How wonderful it would be if we could unite and live in harmony. Wouldn't it be better that way?
Post #: 770
RE: General Vikes Talk - 9/17/2019 11:15:56 AM   
Bruce Johnson

#Vikings OL pass blocking grades:
O'Neill 71.4
Kline 70.7
Reiff 65.6
Dozier 51.7
Bradbury 16.3

Run blocking grades:
O'Neill 76.9
Kline 71.9
Dozier 60.7
Bradbury 58.6
Reiff 47.1

(Eric Thompson on Twitter)

Post #: 771
RE: General Vikes Talk - 9/17/2019 11:18:00 AM   
David Levine

PFF Recap:

GREEN BAY PACKERS

Kenny Clark was easily the most impressive defender on the field in this game. He seemed to be living in the Vikings’ backfield, as he picked up a sack and multiple hits and hurries. But he was equally impressive in the run game with multiple disruptive plays and solo stops.

Linebacker Blake Martinez was all over the field for the Packers’ defense, as he led either team in tackles and defensive stops. Martinez looked really good in coverage, as well. He locked down the middle of the field and was targeted just one time all game.

Aaron Rodgers bounced back from a tough game to open the season with a solid performance in this win. While he didn’t have a ton of overly impressive throws, he came up clutch time and time again as he picked up huge first downs with good throws. He didn’t have any throws in danger of being picked off and operated well in the pocket considering how often he was under pressure.

The Vikings seemed to pick up a weakness with left tackle David Bakhtiari, as they used the bullrush to drive him back into Rodgers over and over again. Bakhtiari gave up a lot of hurries in this game, and pretty much all of them came with a straight rush by the defender. He also didn’t fare much better as a run blocker, either.

Rookie Takeaways

Rashan Gary and Darnell Savage had forgettable performances in Week 2. Neither rookie defender had a huge impact on the game.

MINNESOTA VIKINGS

Dalvin Cook looked impressive all game, as he ended up with a career-high in rushing yards. He forced multiple missed tackles and gained a ton of yards after contact. His 75-yard touchdown run was the highlight play of course, but he was impressive throughout

Kirk Cousins was all over the place, throwing two interceptions and multiple turnover-worthy plays on top of two fumbles. His touchdown throw to Stefon Diggs was a thing of beauty, but that was about the only good throw he made all game.

Everson Griffen was a beast up front for this Vikings’ defensive front, as he worked his way into the Packers backfield seemingly at will. He may not have finished with a sack, but he had a ton of hurries and even added a few stops in the running game.

The Packers went into this game with a clear intention to pick on cornerback Xavier Rhodes, and it worked. Almost every time they threw to his coverage, the receiver not only picked up a first down but was open by multiple steps. Rhodes didn’t break up a single pass thrown his way and was the biggest issue for the Vikings’ defense in this game.

Rookie Takeaways

Rookie NC State center Garrett Bradbury struggled in pass protection for the second consecutive week. In Week 1, it was Grady Jarrett. This week, it was Kenny Clark winning the matchup.
Post #: 772
RE: General Vikes Talk - 9/17/2019 11:20:33 AM   
Mark Anderson

quote:

ORIGINAL: bstinger

quote:

quote:

quote:

My woman doesn't control my money or the remote. Just sayin...

In today's world, they should or you are a sexist, chauvinist pig.
Post #: 773
RE: General Vikes Talk - 9/17/2019 11:21:01 AM   
Ragnarök

As goes the QB so goes the WR's... There is something up with Diggs and his game, I dont think its all a "sore hammy" Just as I dont think that Thielen and Kirk ended the season on the best terms...

It was purported in WA that Kirk lost some of his teammates with his way of being... The QB is the team leader and face of franchise on offense... If we go back and forth here on board on buying into him, how do you think teammates feel who live it every day with the guy and many are paid a whole lot less to continue to try and elevate this team and carry it to victories...

Something was up with the Doctson signing and whispers of him being a team cancer, not sure what went on there but sure was odd how that card played out...

The frustration will again boil over at some point if losses mount, expect to see more of Diggs and Thielen yelling at their leader...

< Message edited by Ragnarök -- 9/17/2019 11:23:28 AM >
Post #: 774
RE: General Vikes Talk - 9/17/2019 11:23:05 AM   
Bruce Johnson

The #Vikings had 92 penalties last season which was the second lowest total of any team in the NFL.

They have 20 through two games so far this season.

(Purple Post on Twitter)

Post #: 775
Page:   <<   < prev  29 30 [31] 32 33   next >   >>
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: General Vikes Talk Page: <<   < prev  29 30 [31] 32 33   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode