Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: General Vikes Talk

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: General Vikes Talk Page: <<   < prev  79 80 [81] 82 83   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/21/2021 12:31:56 PM   
David F.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mark Anderson

quote:

ORIGINAL: David F.

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Trekgeekscott

quote:

ORIGINAL: Daniel Lee Young

That JJ trip and interception was possibly the iconic Zimmer/ Cousins moment ofTHE game..

I about choked on my own bile.. the minute that ball started it’s rainbow, wobbly launch.. I called interception..

A fn pewee league safety on crutches could have hauled that duck in..

JJ was mauled on the play.

Tackled in his route.

It should have been flagged.

Another example of the piss poor officiating we got this game.

I have no problem with Cousins throwing that ball. It makes it a PI instead of holding.

But his reaction to the no call was embarrassing. Go get in an official's face. Brady would have sprinted after that back judge.

Having said all that. It seems that we got most of the calls after that play so I'm guessing the sideline was in the officials' ears about that play.

Go watch the replay. Cousins threw that ball after Jefferson was already on the ground. In fact Jefferson was already getting back up. He needs to throw that ball directly at Jefferson while still on the ground so that the contact can't be ignored. Basically Cousins saw what he thought was holding, thought about it some more, paused for effect and then pooped out a soft fly ball to center field. Kirk needs to be able to think through the unfolding situation better and quicker. I've said that so many times with so many examples I'm just about ready to be done with it. His arm is elite and his football IQ is abysmal.

Yeah. He should have thrown it to where he was, not where he was supposed to be going.

Thinking about it more, holding probably only call that should have been made. Uncatchable ball for PI.

If Kirk zips it at Jefferson the holding would have been impossible to ignore and Jefferson probably also makes the catch. The decision to float one "deep" to a waiting safety was something I might tolerate from a rookie or a backup that was just put in - but not from a ten-year vet. The coaches need to update Computer-Kirk beyond Windows 3.1.

< Message edited by David F. -- 12/21/2021 12:33:07 PM >

I wouldn't give ANY qb $30-50+ mil unless that QB had won me a Super Bowl. Did you win a Super Bowl on your rookie deal? Yes? Great! Here's your hugenormous contract. F it let's just run victory laps and love life. No? Good luck. Next!
Post #: 2001
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/21/2021 12:33:06 PM   
bohumm

quote:

ORIGINAL: David F.

quote:

quote:

quote:

That JJ trip and interception was possibly the iconic Zimmer/ Cousins moment ofTHE game..

I about choked on my own bile.. the minute that ball started it’s rainbow, wobbly launch.. I called interception..

Tackled in his route.

I have no problem with Cousins throwing that ball. It makes it a PI instead of holding.

But his reaction to the no call was embarrassing. Go get in an official's face. Brady would have sprinted after that back judge.

Having said all that. It seems that we got most of the calls after that play so I'm guessing the sideline was in the officials' ears about that play.

Go watch the replay. Cousins threw that ball after Jefferson was already on the ground. In fact Jefferson was already getting back up. He needs to throw that ball directly at Jefferson while still on the ground so that the contact can't be ignored. Basically Cousins saw what he thought was holding, thought about it some more, paused for effect and then pooped out a soft fly ball to center field. Kirk needs to be able to think through the unfolding situation better and quicker. I've said that so many times with so many examples I'm just about ready to be done with it. His arm is elite and his football IQ is abysmal.

This was a very bizarre play, mostly for what you cite here and the fact that this was totally ignored by the broadcasters. This is an example of how robotic Cousins is, as he had to click through several sub-menus to get to the algorithm for his current set of options. Finally, and I looked at this a number of times, he throws it well after JJ is down and well beyond anywhere JJ could have possibly ended up.
Post #: 2002
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/21/2021 12:54:16 PM   
Trekgeekscott

Cousins

can make all the throws, is accurate, doesn't get picked much.

If the play called works as planned he's great

If the play breaks down, he's hopeless. He is incapable of improvisation. This is a trait of the best...when the play breaks down they actually get better.

Further, the man cannot audible. Any good QB can line up see that there are 9 guys in the box and the running play will not work. Cousins either can't see this or is incapable of changing the play at the line to take advantage of the one on one coverage.

It's the football IQ portion of the game as mentioned above where he is most lacking. He's capable of being very good if he wasn't such a chickenshit football imbecile, and was able to improvise. He's just not the type of QB that can win it all for you. Unless you have a once a generation defense or something.

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it's not open. Frank Zappa
Post #: 2003
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/21/2021 3:03:15 PM   
bstinger

quote:

Cousins

can make all the throws, is accurate, doesn't get picked much.

If the play called works as planned he's great

If the play breaks down, he's hopeless. He is incapable of improvisation. This is a trait of the best...when the play breaks down they actually get better.

Further, the man cannot audible. Any good QB can line up see that there are 9 guys in the box and the running play will not work. Cousins either can't see this or is incapable of changing the play at the line to take advantage of the one on one coverage.

It's the football IQ portion of the game as mentioned above where he is most lacking. He's capable of being very good if he wasn't such a chickenshit football imbecile, and was able to improvise. He's just not the type of QB that can win it all for you. Unless you have a once a generation defense or something.

Million dollar arm, $.10 brain.

"You guys are true athletes!"

--twinsfan
Post #: 2004
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/21/2021 3:43:32 PM   
Tom Sykes

The Coach

The Bears def. strength? Hicks Smith Ogletree. Our biggest Off. Weakness? Bradbury Cole.

Our halftime adjustment: Try and exploit their biggest strength with our biggest weakness.

The QB.

2 pinpoint TD throws.

The bizarre floater / Jefferson PI play.

The bizarre Fail Mary throw out of bounds before the half.

The Team.

Cannot finish off an opponent, even one desperately trying to commit suicide.

The Fan.

Aye Chihuahua.

< Message edited by Tom Sykes -- 12/21/2021 4:05:29 PM >
Post #: 2005
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/21/2021 4:39:21 PM   
Murph

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tom Sykes

The Coach

The Bears def. strength? Hicks Smith Ogletree. Our biggest Off. Weakness? Bradbury Cole.

Our halftime adjustment: Try and exploit their biggest strength with our biggest weakness.

The QB.

2 pinpoint TD throws.

The Team.

The Fan.

Aye Chihuahua.

Great post Tom!!

This years team is a lot like Spielman, Zimmer and Cousins; above average but not great. Good enough to keep you interested but will never win it all.

Btw, I really liked all three when we first got them. We just should have moved on from them after Cousins first contract instead of giving them extensions.

Hey Wilf's, let's build a "Perennial Super Bowl contender" not a "perennial playoff contender".
Post #: 2006
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/21/2021 5:07:36 PM   
Nate

That was a toughie to watch I gotta say. This team has been one of the most frustrating teams I've watched in, I don't know how long, 40 years? There is some amazing talent, and some amazing ineptitude all wrapped up into a drab, unimaginative nightmare of old school football. It's like having a mouth full of canker sores. They don't stop you from eating, but take all the joy out of it...

The things that bother me about KFC:
- throwing out of bounds on a hail mary. We have no chance to make a play or get a flag thrown, that's just freaking stupid, similarly throwing out of the endzone on 4th down (much less in final series of the game) which also has no chance to make a play or get a flag, freaking stupid.
- rarely throwing into the endzone when we get into the redzone. Whether this is risk adverse KFC or our coach, it's ridiculous and why we lose unnecessarily close games.
- lack of situational awareness. Close play that could get reviewed? No chance in hell he'll rush to the LOS. Hail mary? Throw it OOB. Can't take a sack? Won't throw it away and takes a sack. 4th down at end of game and need a TD? Throw it OOB. Play clock running down on key play? Timeout because we're not close to being set. 3rd and long and need a first down? Can't throw to our money makers if they aren't wide open, gotta hit Hamm in the flat to seal a punt. Etc, Etc, Etc
- checkdown, checkdown, checkdown
- incapable of visualizing anything outside of the called play, improvisation is nil, audibles into the blitz instead of out of it. FFS, he's not a rookie but still plays like he's never seen disguised coverages before.

Things that bother me about Zim:
- run first mentality when we have almost all of our cap tied to QB and 2 amazing WR.
- running into the strength of an opponent with our weakest blockers
- not throwing against the band aid unit from 7-11 while proclaiming our intent is to suck worse in the second half
- conservative to the last possible moment, also a reason why we're in so many unnecessarily close games.
- soft coverages at end of halves and general lack of aggressiveness in key moments or game situations
- total lack of game management, clock management, situational strategy or really anything that has meaning outside of A-gap defensive positioning
- plays vets or "his guys" over talented rookies or better performing players until injury forces change
- players in his org rarely seem to get better (certainly so on the OL and in the last few years CBs)
- can turn any competent and confident kicker into a complete and utter panicky, self-doubting, underperformer until they get released where they can resume better kicking
- defense often seems confused before the snap, not knowing who to guard, where to line up, often not even looking in the direction of the LOS when the ball is snapped (perhaps we dumb it down a little, hell even the mash unit in Chicago looked better prepared than us)
- too many nepotistic coaching decisions, instead of looking for quality/experience to help him look good, not be afraid to be second-guessed

Things that bother me about Rick:
- trading valuable early round picks to stockpile garbage in the late rounds
- outside of this year (probably due to some Willf mandate) not taking the QB position serious enough in the draft, or being able to have a competent back-up in case of disaster (Mannion, are you f'n kidding me??)
- signing vets to monstrously bad contracts, in some of the worst positions (TE, Safety, RB) and betting the farm on KFC
- gets less for more in trades (Baltimore fleeced us twice on the kicker and DE FFS)
- to many early round busts in the draft

I say these things because I want us to win a superbowl some day before I'm gone. Most seasons, we've been fortunate enough to have talent to compete, and in some years we have elite talent. Regardless of our talent level, we always squander it or have some kind of unlucky/improbable way of not succeeding in the regular season or playoffs. The Red Sox broke through, the Cubs did too. Tampa Bay has 2 now and even the Aints have one. Somehow WE gotta will it to happen instead of Minnesota nice ourselves out of a championship. It's long past due and I'd love to shove a Lombardi right up some cheesedouches mooning a$$! :)
Post #: 2007
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/21/2021 5:20:10 PM   
Bill Johanesen

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nate

That was a toughie to watch I gotta say. This team has been one of the most frustrating teams I've watched in, I don't know how long, 40 years? There is some amazing talent, and some amazing ineptitude all wrapped up into a drab, unimaginative nightmare of old school football. It's like having a mouth full of canker sores. They don't stop you from eating, but take all the joy out of it...

The things that bother me about KFC:
- throwing out of bounds on a hail mary. We have no chance to make a play or get a flag thrown, that's just freaking stupid, similarly throwing out of the endzone on 4th down (much less in final series of the game) which also has no chance to make a play or get a flag, freaking stupid.
- rarely throwing into the endzone when we get into the redzone. Whether this is risk adverse KFC or our coach, it's ridiculous and why we lose unnecessarily close games.
- lack of situational awareness. Close play that could get reviewed? No chance in hell he'll rush to the LOS. Hail mary? Throw it OOB. Can't take a sack? Won't throw it away and takes a sack. 4th down at end of game and need a TD? Throw it OOB. Play clock running down on key play? Timeout because we're not close to being set. 3rd and long and need a first down? Can't throw to our money makers if they aren't wide open, gotta hit Hamm in the flat to seal a punt. Etc, Etc, Etc
- checkdown, checkdown, checkdown
- incapable of visualizing anything outside of the called play, improvisation is nil, audibles into the blitz instead of out of it. FFS, he's not a rookie but still plays like he's never seen disguised coverages before.

Things that bother me about Zim:
- run first mentality when we have almost all of our cap tied to QB and 2 amazing WR.
- running into the strength of an opponent with our weakest blockers
- not throwing against the band aid unit from 7-11 while proclaiming our intent is to suck worse in the second half
- conservative to the last possible moment, also a reason why we're in so many unnecessarily close games.
- soft coverages at end of halves and general lack of aggressiveness in key moments or game situations
- total lack of game management, clock management, situational strategy or really anything that has meaning outside of A-gap defensive positioning
- plays vets or "his guys" over talented rookies or better performing players until injury forces change
- players in his org rarely seem to get better (certainly so on the OL and in the last few years CBs)
- can turn any competent and confident kicker into a complete and utter panicky, self-doubting, underperformer until they get released where they can resume better kicking
- defense often seems confused before the snap, not knowing who to guard, where to line up, often not even looking in the direction of the LOS when the ball is snapped (perhaps we dumb it down a little, hell even the mash unit in Chicago looked better prepared than us)
- too many nepotistic coaching decisions, instead of looking for quality/experience to help him look good, not be afraid to be second-guessed

Things that bother me about Rick:
- trading valuable early round picks to stockpile garbage in the late rounds
- outside of this year (probably due to some Willf mandate) not taking the QB position serious enough in the draft, or being able to have a competent back-up in case of disaster (Mannion, are you f'n kidding me??)
- signing vets to monstrously bad contracts, in some of the worst positions (TE, Safety, RB) and betting the farm on KFC
- gets less for more in trades (Baltimore fleeced us twice on the kicker and DE FFS)
- to many early round busts in the draft

I say these things because I want us to win a superbowl some day before I'm gone. Most seasons, we've been fortunate enough to have talent to compete, and in some years we have elite talent. Regardless of our talent level, we always squander it or have some kind of unlucky/improbable way of not succeeding in the regular season or playoffs. The Red Sox broke through, the Cubs did too. Tampa Bay has 2 now and even the Aints have one. Somehow WE gotta will it to happen instead of Minnesota nice ourselves out of a championship. It's long past due and I'd love to shove a Lombardi right up some cheesedouches mooning a$$! :)

Paging Zygi Wilf, let the firings commence. If they dare object, show them this memo.
Post #: 2008
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/21/2021 5:35:31 PM   
Bill Johanesen

Paging JC re accepting mediocrity.

Wilf's have to be laughing their asses off. They are freakin Giants fans for crying out loud.

In addition to the commercial properties, the Garden companies also own and manage 90,000 apartment units around the country.

If they owned zero and simply just managed all those for 15% with rent at $1000/month, that's $162M/yr. And if tenants want to argue, they send out cousin Leonard to bust some kneecaps.

In 2011, Zygi and Audrey Wilf purchased an apartment occupying the entire 18th floor of New York's 778 Park Avenue for $19 million, reduced from its original December 2009 asking price of $24.5 million while they still reside in their home in Springfield, New Jersey.

Hell yeah, why buy a single unit when you can own the entire floor!
Post #: 2009
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/21/2021 6:08:11 PM   
Ricky J

quote:

quote:

quote:

Tackled in his route.

You're right! It worked for Fields getting in the ref's face, who didn't see "the knee" while being less than 5 yards away, but he changed it with a little persuasion ...

funny
Post #: 2010
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/22/2021 1:18:05 AM   
ratoppenheimer

Philadelphia Eagles

What to know: The Eagles are the No. 8 seed in the NFC after beating Washington, losing a common record tiebreaker to the Vikings. They hold the head-to-head tiebreaker over the Saints.

the journey...is paradise.
Post #: 2011
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/22/2021 7:41:36 AM   
Ricky J

Sitting in the drivers seat at #7.

Just win, baby!!

I wanted to take out GB in the first round of the playoffs but a little revenge on the Cowboys then the Packers sounds just as good!

Seriously why not? ... I mean the 87 total passing yards is behind us, right?

ha ha
Post #: 2012
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/22/2021 8:49:54 AM   
ronhextall

Going to Sunday's game. I am so desperate for meaningful sports this game is as close as I will get.
Post #: 2013
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/22/2021 8:56:35 AM   
ratoppenheimer

quote:

The Coach

The QB.

2 pinpoint TD throws.

The Team.

The Fan.

Aye Chihuahua.

cousins has done that at least three times this season...also, he may have an over the endzone pass of 4th down....

the journey...is paradise.
Post #: 2014
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/22/2021 9:35:37 AM   
Tom Sykes

quote:

ORIGINAL: Murph

quote:

The Coach

The QB.

2 pinpoint TD throws.

The Team.

The Fan.

Aye Chihuahua.

Great post Tom!!

This years team is a lot like Spielman, Zimmer and Cousins; above average but not great. Good enough to keep you interested but will never win it all.

Btw, I really liked all three when we first got them. We just should have moved on from them after Cousins first contract instead of giving them extensions.

I think you boiled it down to what it is.

Good but not good enough. With a talent for vastly over-compensating good.

I liked the Zimmer hiring, as a foil to Frazier. I also liked the team building concept between Zim and Spielman 2014-2015 up through Teddy's injury. But Zimmer never recovered from that loss of momentum. Every year since is just plugging holes. Now, instead of franchise building, we seem more focused on rewarding our own. Extensions have strangled our ability to team build. With the exception of Kendricks.

I also liked being aggressive on the market and going after Cousins but he simply falls short of the QB gamesmanship requirement. The arm talent is mesmerizing but people refuse to look at the overall 62-62-2 package ... Cousins is in the good but not good enough class of QB.

< Message edited by Tom Sykes -- 12/22/2021 9:39:38 AM >
Post #: 2015
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/22/2021 9:40:55 AM   
Phil Riewer

The thing that became really evident is how important Thielen is when in the Red Zone; last two games have been a struggle.

I really like the 3rd String RB also. He was getting chunks and then Kubiak forgot about him.

He is so fast as is the Rookie WR from Iowa....time to get those guys more snaps since most teams are so beat up and speed kills. More jet sweeps and lets utilize those two more as they are healthy and fresh from hardly any snaps.

< Message edited by Phil Riewer -- 12/22/2021 9:43:23 AM >

SSG Riewer, Greg A Co 2/136 CAB
KIA 23 March 2007 Habbaniyah Iraq
Post #: 2016
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/22/2021 9:46:37 AM   
Phil Riewer

Mason Cole also isn't a solution at RG.....shows why he is better at Center (not good one on one with elite)

Post #: 2017
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/22/2021 9:50:36 AM   
Tom Sykes

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ricky J

Just win, baby!!

I wanted to take out GB in the first round of the playoffs but a little revenge on the Cowboys then the Packers sounds just as good!

ha ha

You're like a buccaneer swinging from ropes with gusto, holding a cutlass in one hand while you spit out the cork from a jug of rum in other ...

thumbing your nose at all the naysayers (like me).

I find it both annoying and admirable.
Post #: 2018
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/22/2021 9:52:14 AM   
Mark Anderson

quote:

ORIGINAL: Phil Riewer

The thing that became really evident is how important Thielen is when in the Red Zone; last two games have been a struggle.

I really like the 3rd String RB also. He was getting chunks and then Kubiak forgot about him.

He is so fast as is the Rookie WR from Iowa....time to get those guys more snaps since most teams are so beat up and speed kills. More jet sweeps and lets utilize those two more as they are healthy and fresh from hardly any snaps.

Pitch it out to him(Nwangwu). Get these supposedly athletic OLinemen pulling out in front of him and see what happens.
Post #: 2019
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/22/2021 9:53:46 AM   
Phil Riewer

quote:

quote:

quote:

The Coach

The QB.

2 pinpoint TD throws.

The Team.

The Fan.

Aye Chihuahua.

Great post Tom!!

I liked the Zimmer hiring, as a foil to Frazier. I also liked the team building concept between Zim and Spielman 2014-2015 up through Teddy's injury. But Zimmer never recovered from that loss of momentum. Every year since is just plugging holes. Now, instead of franchise building, we seem more focused on rewarding our own. Extensions have strangled our ability to team build. With the exception of Kendricks.

I also liked being aggressive on the market and going after Cousins but he simply falls short of the QB gamesmanship requirement. The arm talent is mesmerizing but people refuse to look at the overall 62-62-2 package ... Cousins is in the good but not good enough class of QB.

I don't like the Cousins contract but see bigger issues with Barr, Smith, Hunter contracts. Tomlinson has been so so. Peterson has been pretty good but is 8 Million.

I see them restructuring Thielen, Cousins, and Hunter. Cutting Barr. Salary cap seemed tight going into 2021 but they cut Rudolph and made a few other changes and then they had enough to sign Tomlinson, Peterson, Vigil, etc.

Post #: 2020
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/22/2021 9:58:02 AM   
David F.

quote:

quote:

Pitch it out to him(Nwangwu). Get these supposedly athletic OLinemen pulling out in front of him and see what happens.

Yes! Do that twice in a half and then on the third time WHAT?!?!?! it's a bootleg the other way and Cousins has all day to find a receiver for a big gain. The next game line up in that formation and have an audible signal that tells which way to go based on the pre-snap read of what the defense is showing.

NFL football is complex and nuanced that's for sure but it's also not the NASA-rocket-launching-while-doing-brain-surgery that some would have you believe.

I wouldn't give ANY qb $30-50+ mil unless that QB had won me a Super Bowl. Did you win a Super Bowl on your rookie deal? Yes? Great! Here's your hugenormous contract. F it let's just run victory laps and love life. No? Good luck. Next!
Post #: 2021
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/22/2021 10:07:38 AM   
Tom Sykes

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

The Coach

The QB.

2 pinpoint TD throws.

The Team.

The Fan.

Aye Chihuahua.

Great post Tom!!

I don't like the Cousins contract but see bigger issues with Barr, Smith, Hunter contracts. Tomlinson has been so so. Peterson has been pretty good but is 8 Million.

I see them restructuring Thielen, Cousins, and Hunter. Cutting Barr. Salary cap seemed tight going into 2021 but they cut Rudolph and made a few other changes and then they had enough to sign Tomlinson, Peterson, Vigil, etc.

I think you are worried about your beard when they're about to cut off your head.

Its time for nitroglycerine, not more contract tinkering or, good God, 'jet sweeps' ...
Post #: 2022
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/22/2021 10:16:01 AM   
Mark Anderson

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

The Coach

The QB.

2 pinpoint TD throws.

The Team.

The Fan.

Aye Chihuahua.

Great post Tom!!

I think you are worried about your beard when they're about to cut off your head.

Its time for nitroglycerine, not more contract tinkering or, good God, 'jet sweeps' ...

Trading Cousins would open up so much cap room. He's good, not SB great.

But, if we trade him, we better have a Minshew type under contract and draft one of the top 3 QBs (Pickett, Willis, Corral).

I'm really hoping we snipe Chief's assistant GM.
Post #: 2023
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/22/2021 12:18:53 PM   
Jeff Jesser

NFL football is complex and nuanced that's for sure but it's also not the NASA-rocket-launching-while-doing-brain-surgery that some would have you believe.

I can hear the Bears D coordinators now "2 screen passes and deep shot to lumbering TE on the first series? WTF are these guys doing?? I'm totally confused...."

We had em' from the get go. Brilliant.
Post #: 2024
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/22/2021 12:19:01 PM   
Ricky J

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ricky J

Just win, baby!!

ha ha

You're like a buccaneer swinging from ropes with gusto, holding a cutlass in one hand while you spit out the cork from a jug of rum in other ...

thumbing your nose at all the naysayers (like me).

I find it both annoying and admirable.

That's funny, I like it!

Life is too short and the world too wide (Lucy Montgomery) for me to enjoy large doses of negativity anymore
Post #: 2025
Page:   <<   < prev  79 80 [81] 82 83   next >   >>
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: General Vikes Talk Page: <<   < prev  79 80 [81] 82 83   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode