Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: General Vikes Talk

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: General Vikes Talk Page: <<   < prev  80 81 [82] 83 84   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/22/2021 12:29:48 PM   
Tom Sykes

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mark Anderson

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tom Sykes

quote:

ORIGINAL: Phil Riewer

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Murph

quote:

The Coach

The Bears def. strength? Hicks Smith Ogletree. Our biggest Off. Weakness? Bradbury Cole.

Our halftime adjustment: Try and exploit their biggest strength with our biggest weakness.

The QB.

2 pinpoint TD throws.

The bizarre floater / Jefferson PI play.

The bizarre Fail Mary throw out of bounds before the half.

The Team.

Cannot finish off an opponent, even one desperately trying to commit suicide.

The Fan.

Aye Chihuahua.

Great post Tom!!

This years team is a lot like Spielman, Zimmer and Cousins; above average but not great. Good enough to keep you interested but will never win it all.

Btw, I really liked all three when we first got them. We just should have moved on from them after Cousins first contract instead of giving them extensions.

I think you boiled it down to what it is.

Good but not good enough. With a talent for vastly over-compensating good.

I liked the Zimmer hiring, as a foil to Frazier. I also liked the team building concept between Zim and Spielman 2014-2015 up through Teddy's injury. But Zimmer never recovered from that loss of momentum. Every year since is just plugging holes. Now, instead of franchise building, we seem more focused on rewarding our own. Extensions have strangled our ability to team build. With the exception of Kendricks.

I also liked being aggressive on the market and going after Cousins but he simply falls short of the QB gamesmanship requirement. The arm talent is mesmerizing but people refuse to look at the overall 62-62-2 package ... Cousins is in the good but not good enough class of QB.

I don't like the Cousins contract but see bigger issues with Barr, Smith, Hunter contracts. Tomlinson has been so so. Peterson has been pretty good but is 8 Million.

I see them restructuring Thielen, Cousins, and Hunter. Cutting Barr. Salary cap seemed tight going into 2021 but they cut Rudolph and made a few other changes and then they had enough to sign Tomlinson, Peterson, Vigil, etc.

I think you are worried about your beard when they're about to cut off your head.

Its time for nitroglycerine, not more contract tinkering or, good God, 'jet sweeps' ...

Trading Cousins would open up so much cap room. He's good, not SB great.

But, if we trade him, we better have a Minshew type under contract and draft one of the top 3 QBs (Pickett, Willis, Corral).

I'm really hoping we snipe Chief's assistant GM.

At least you are putting yourself out there with a plan.

I’m in the pure bitch and no solution group.

You are right about a no Cousins vacuum - be careful what you wish for … without a solid backup / draft plan … the aftermath could be twice as miserable as the current good offensive production but going nowhere.

annhilation vs. obliteration. may we choose wisely.
Post #: 2026
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/22/2021 12:33:33 PM   
Mark Anderson

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mark Anderson

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Phil Riewer

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Murph

quote:

The Coach

The Bears def. strength? Hicks Smith Ogletree. Our biggest Off. Weakness? Bradbury Cole.

Our halftime adjustment: Try and exploit their biggest strength with our biggest weakness.

The QB.

2 pinpoint TD throws.

The bizarre floater / Jefferson PI play.

The bizarre Fail Mary throw out of bounds before the half.

The Team.

Cannot finish off an opponent, even one desperately trying to commit suicide.

The Fan.

Aye Chihuahua.

Great post Tom!!

This years team is a lot like Spielman, Zimmer and Cousins; above average but not great. Good enough to keep you interested but will never win it all.

Btw, I really liked all three when we first got them. We just should have moved on from them after Cousins first contract instead of giving them extensions.

I think you boiled it down to what it is.

Good but not good enough. With a talent for vastly over-compensating good.

I liked the Zimmer hiring, as a foil to Frazier. I also liked the team building concept between Zim and Spielman 2014-2015 up through Teddy's injury. But Zimmer never recovered from that loss of momentum. Every year since is just plugging holes. Now, instead of franchise building, we seem more focused on rewarding our own. Extensions have strangled our ability to team build. With the exception of Kendricks.

I also liked being aggressive on the market and going after Cousins but he simply falls short of the QB gamesmanship requirement. The arm talent is mesmerizing but people refuse to look at the overall 62-62-2 package ... Cousins is in the good but not good enough class of QB.

I don't like the Cousins contract but see bigger issues with Barr, Smith, Hunter contracts. Tomlinson has been so so. Peterson has been pretty good but is 8 Million.

I see them restructuring Thielen, Cousins, and Hunter. Cutting Barr. Salary cap seemed tight going into 2021 but they cut Rudolph and made a few other changes and then they had enough to sign Tomlinson, Peterson, Vigil, etc.

I think you are worried about your beard when they're about to cut off your head.

Its time for nitroglycerine, not more contract tinkering or, good God, 'jet sweeps' ...

Trading Cousins would open up so much cap room. He's good, not SB great.

But, if we trade him, we better have a Minshew type under contract and draft one of the top 3 QBs (Pickett, Willis, Corral).

I'm really hoping we snipe Chief's assistant GM.

At least you are putting yourself out there with a plan.

I’m in the pure bitch and no solution group.

You are right about a no Cousins vacuum - be careful what you wish for … without a solid backup / draft plan … the aftermath could be twice as miserable as the current good offensive production but going nowhere.

annhilation vs. obliteration. may we choose wisely.

I'm not giving up on Mond either. We got to see him after dealing with covid, limited practice, and with players who are not on 53 man rosters.
Post #: 2027
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/22/2021 1:32:11 PM   
thebigo

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ricky J

Sitting in the drivers seat at #7.

Just win, baby!!

I wanted to take out GB in the first round of the playoffs but a little revenge on the Cowboys then the Packers sounds just as good!

Seriously why not? ... I mean the 87 total passing yards is behind us, right?

ha ha

You're like a buccaneer swinging from ropes with gusto, holding a cutlass in one hand while you spit out the cork from a jug of rum in other ...

thumbing your nose at all the naysayers (like me).

I find it both annoying and admirable.

Other than the "spit out the cork from a jug of rum" that's Ricky to a T.
Post #: 2028
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/22/2021 4:14:56 PM   
Ricky J

quote:

ORIGINAL: thebigo

quote:

quote:

Sitting in the drivers seat at #7.

Just win, baby!!

I wanted to take out GB in the first round of the playoffs but a little revenge on the Cowboys then the Packers sounds just as good!

Seriously why not? ... I mean the 87 total passing yards is behind us, right?

ha ha

You're like a buccaneer swinging from ropes with gusto, holding a cutlass in one hand while you spit out the cork from a jug of rum in other ...

thumbing your nose at all the naysayers (like me).

I find it both annoying and admirable.

Other than the "spit out the cork from a jug of rum" that's Ricky to a T.

Ha!

I'll take it as a compliment
Post #: 2029
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/22/2021 4:45:20 PM   
Ricky J

Andrew Krammer @Andrew_Krammer
Guard Mason Cole was the only #Vikings player on the active roster held out of today's walkthrough. He's dealing with an elbow injury.

Adam Thielen (ankle) listed "limited." Kirk Cousins now has a rib injury after taking four sacks in Chicago. He was also limited.

- Oh boy, a rib injury - that ain't never good; cough and it hurts
- Well, he should at least be able to throw for 87, though, right?
Post #: 2030
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/22/2021 6:30:38 PM   
Steve Lentz

quote:

Guard Mason Cole was the only #Vikings player on the active roster held out of today's walkthrough. He's dealing with an elbow injury.

Adam Thielen (ankle) listed "limited." Kirk Cousins now has a rib injury after taking four sacks in Chicago. He was also limited.

Cole should also be dealing with a PRIDE issue.

" I believe empathy is the most essential quality of civilization"
Post #: 2031
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/22/2021 6:45:39 PM   
Bill Jandro

This team seriously needs a good veteran center and a stud RG.

Ezra appears to be showing he at least belongs.

Oline...early and often this draft
Post #: 2032
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/22/2021 6:49:46 PM   
Ricky J

quote:

ORIGINAL: Steve Lentz

quote:

Cole should also be dealing with a PRIDE issue.

Good point!

BTW, I enjoyed your comments on the game day thread.

And, I'd be lying if I said Dan's Russian roulette post didn't make me laugh
Post #: 2033
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/22/2021 7:04:56 PM   
Ricky J

Vikes @vikesinsider
·
2h
Kirk Cousins is on the injury report for the first time since 2013. He was listed as limited due to a rib injury.

- Say what you want about Kirk but, damn!!! That's impressive ...
Post #: 2034
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/23/2021 12:07:24 AM   
marty

The Vikings have a talented team led by an inept head coach, and a QB that can't improvise if the play breaks down. What you get is a circus of close games.

SKOL to the BOWL !!!
Post #: 2035
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/23/2021 7:39:18 AM   
Bill Jandro

quote:

Vikes @vikesinsider
·
2h
Kirk Cousins is on the injury report for the first time since 2013. He was listed as limited due to a rib injury.

Yes it is.

What I can't wrap my arms around is that this team has the most sacks in the league (w/o Hunter) and have also given up the fewest (with a weak IOL) and yet we are a 500 team.

Oline...early and often this draft
Post #: 2036
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/23/2021 7:49:43 AM   
Phil Riewer

I am not surprised but this is earlier than I thought:

As Daniel Kaplan reported for The Athletic in July 2019, the running back’s massive salary hasn’t been enough to keep him out of debt.

“A Pennsylvania lender is suing Peterson for allegedly defaulting on a $5.2 million loan, the proceeds of which he used to pay back other debts he incurred, including millions from a “pay-day lender,” court documents in New York show,” Kaplan wrote. “The sum, which with interest and legal fees is now $6.6 million, is separate from the $2.4 million a Maryland state judge last week ordered Peterson to pay another creditor — Democracy Capital Corp. In 2018, a Minnesota court ordered him to pay $600,000 left unpaid on a $2.4 million loan.”

Shortly after the story broke, Peterson’s lawyer, Chase Carlson, issued a statement on Twitter. It seems like the running back, like many other pro athletes, found himself following bad financial advice from those in his inner circle.

“The truth behind Adrian Peterson’s current financial situation is more than is being reported at this time,” Carlson explained. “Because of ongoing legal matters, I am unable to go into detail, but I will say this is yet another situation of an athlete trusting the wrong people and being taken advantage of by those he trusted. Adrian and his family look forward to sharing further details when appropriate.”

Today, CelebrityNetWorth estimates Adrian Peterson’s fortune at negative $4 million. Unfortunately, he’s another case on-field success failing to carry over to their finances.

SSG Riewer, Greg A Co 2/136 CAB
KIA 23 March 2007 Habbaniyah Iraq
Post #: 2037
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/23/2021 7:51:48 AM   
jbusse

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bill Jandro

quote:

Vikes @vikesinsider
·
2h

Yes it is.

What I can't wrap my arms around is that this team has the most sacks in the league (w/o Hunter) and have also given up the fewest (with a weak IOL) and yet we are a 500 team.

Despite the sacks, the defense doesn't pass the eye test. They're awful.
Post #: 2038
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/23/2021 8:34:37 AM   
Tom Sykes

quote:

ORIGINAL: marty

The Vikings have a talented team led by an inept head coach, and a QB that can't improvise if the play breaks down. What you get is a circus of close games.

A good post Marty. The team talent is arguable but …

I’ve been railing against Cousins too much too long … searching for the word or term that best describes his main limitation … mechanical, robotic, non-creative, inside the box … but just haven’t been able to capture it. Your ‘can’t improvise’ is easily IMO the simplest, best way to put it.

< Message edited by Tom Sykes -- 12/23/2021 8:59:50 AM >
Post #: 2039
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/23/2021 10:04:53 AM  3 votes
Phil Riewer

quote:

ORIGINAL: marty

He is a top 10 coach and you better find someone better if you want to replace him. Some of those circus close games are against top teams: Arizona, GB, Balt, Cleveland just to name a few.

It is a challenge to get the Sheldon Richardson's, Patrick Peterson, Vigil, Dalvin Tomlinsons, etc. to sign at reasonable terms (w/o Zimmer)...I guess inept coaches that lose Hunter, Pierce, Griffen, etc. and then move Richardson to DE and sheme it correctly are inept? So you wouldn't have that talent w/o him.

Same applies to the ones that want to cut or trade Cousins....he is only under contract one more year.

Our inept coach has kept us in the playoff picture this year during COVID.

How many game winning drives would Cousin lead w/o a missed kick and turnover (Arizona, Cincy) plus 2 Sunday/Monday Night Prime Time wins in addition to his TD/INT that is leading the league I believe....

Lets bitch about a top 10 coach and top 10 QB.......

< Message edited by Phil Riewer -- 12/23/2021 10:15:11 AM >

Post #: 2040
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/23/2021 10:19:37 AM   
Daniel Lee Young

A top ten coach.. who loses game because of idiotic descision he makes in his so called Field of expertise, and ability to adapt, and clock management”..

He has a talented offensive team, barely at .500, hasn’t beat a single team by more than 13 points all year, loses AT home ( record 4-2),
Road record 3-5.

The ONLY reason we are in the playoff picture is that nine other teams in our conference suck just as bad or worse, and our record is best bottom feeder in the conference, ATM.

Calling Zimmer. “Top ten coach, is a joke, and some serious koolaid drinking..

https://ftw.usatoday.com/lists/nfl-coach-hot-seats-firings-urban-meyer-matt-nagy-giants

Zimmer is #4 on the list of fireable idiots, FOR A REASON!!

"Thou shall not bear false witness”
I am WRATH, incarnate.
@RlyeeNicole’sDad
Post #: 2041
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/23/2021 10:40:44 AM   
Daniel Lee Young

Top ten QB…..

LOFNL..

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32071373/nfl-quarterback-rankings-2021-how-all-32-teams-qbs-stack-weekly-big-takeaways

QB CURRENT
RANK PREV.
WEEK TREND QBR
Aaron Rodgers 1 1 67.2
Patrick Mahomes 2 2 58.2
Tom Brady 3 3 64.0
Justin Herbert 4 4 66.1
Josh Allen 5 5 57.6
Dak Prescott 6 7 47.3
Kyler Murray 7 6 56.1. Beat cousins leadership
Matthew Stafford 8 8 65.7
Joe Burrow 9 9 49.1. Beat Cousins team leadership
Russell Wilson 10 10 49.3
Derek Carr 11 13 53.3
Mac Jones 12 12 52.2
Lamar Jackson 13 11 50.1. Beat cousins leadership
Tua Tagovailoa 14 14 56.4
Carson Wentz 15 15 58.1
Kirk Cousins 16 17 52.3
Jimmy Garoppolo 17 19 54.2. Beat cousins leadership
Jalen Hurts 18 20 46.7
Ryan Tannehill 19 16 51.3
Matt Ryan 20 18 48.1
Trevor Lawrence 21 25 31.6
Baker Mayfield 22 26 38.7. Beat cousins leadership
Gardner Minshew 23 21 77.0
Taysom Hill 24 30 40.0
Tyler Huntley 25 32 58.8
Taylor Heinicke 26 22 46.0
Justin Fields 27 27 25.3
Case Keenum 28 -- 38.2
Davis Mills 29 40 27.8
Ben Roethlisberger 30 24 40.0
Teddy Bridgewater 31 23 47.1
Zach Wilson 32 29 22.5
Cam Newton 33 31 26.7
Jared Goff 34 34 36.2. Beat cousins leadership
Kyle Allen 35 36 6.1
Sam Darnold 36 -- 35.9
Nick Mullens 37 -- 77.9
Garrett Gilbert 38 -- 39.8
Drew Lock 39 -- 4.4
Jake Fromm 40 -- 18.4
Tim Boyle 41 -- 7.2
Mike Glennon 42 39 17.6

Add in a FN Cooper Rush for Dallas.. an up ranked player

Top Ten Qb .. Cousins is NOT!!

< Message edited by Daniel Lee Young -- 12/23/2021 11:00:57 AM >

"Thou shall not bear false witness”
I am WRATH, incarnate.
@RlyeeNicole’sDad
Post #: 2042
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/23/2021 10:40:52 AM   
David Levine

Zimmer is in no way, shape or form a Top 10 coach.
Post #: 2043
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/23/2021 10:41:05 AM   
David F.

I've heard the "who are you going to find that's better?" argument as it relates to a coach many times. Pat Kirwan, respected NFL personality on Sirius NFL Radio and former scout and front office guy, says this a lot. The problem with the argument is that sometimes the next guy is better. Sometimes he's the same or worse too of course. Have you ever seen the Punch-A-Bunch game on The Price is Right? You get to punch out holes on this board and there are money amounts inside ranging $100 to $10,000. Bob Barker / Drew Carrey go one at a time and look at your amount and you can keep it or give it back and look in the next one. If you give it back you lose it. NFL coaches, if given the proper amount of seasons to prove themselves, are like the amounts in this game. With Zimmer, I'd say we're sitting on an amount of $2500. It's a fine amount, no doubt about it. But there's a chance at $10,000 sitting out there, and we don't have forever to find it. If it's me I would take the chance.

I wouldn't give ANY qb $30-50+ mil unless that QB had won me a Super Bowl. Did you win a Super Bowl on your rookie deal? Yes? Great! Here's your hugenormous contract. F it let's just run victory laps and love life. No? Good luck. Next!
Post #: 2044
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/23/2021 10:50:46 AM   
David F.

Covid, and injuries you say? Well covid affects every team so the field is still level there. Injuries? Have you seen how many injuries to key talent the Packers sustained this year? The Ravens and Tampa have suffered worse than the Vikes also. Go ask the Titans how they've faired with injuries.

Green Bay Packers (9-3)
Health rating: 1

Players on IR: 9

Starts missed because of injury: 64

How badly has your team been hurt? The Packers have been without their two best defensive players for most of the season. Outside linebacker Za'Darius Smith played only 18 snaps in the opener and hasn't played since, following back surgery. Cornerback Jaire Alexander has missed the past eight games because of a shoulder injury. Both were second-team All-Pro selections last season. First-team All-Pro left tackle David Bakhtiari hasn't played a down this season while attempting to come back from ACL reconstruction, and Pro Bowl left guard Elgton Jenkins (who had been filling in for Bakhtiari) was lost for the season last week to a torn ACL. According to Man Games Lost, which tracks all NFL injuries and their impact on teams, the Packers and Ravens have been hit the hardest of any teams in the league -- not in terms of sheer numbers, but in missed games by important players. -- Rob Demovsky

Minnesota Vikings (5-7)
Health rating: 4

Starts missed because of injury: 32

How badly has your team been hurt? Minnesota is dealing with considerable injuries on defense for a second straight year -- especially along the defensive line, with injuries to Danielle Hunter and Michael Pierce and absences from Dalvin Tomlinson (COVID-19) and Everson Griffen (non-football illness) forcing the Vikings to get creative in the ways they move linemen around. The secondary took several hits, too, with cornerback Patrick Peterson being on IR for three games and safety Harrison Smith having to miss two games while on the reserve/COVID-19 list. -- Courtney Cronin

I wouldn't give ANY qb $30-50+ mil unless that QB had won me a Super Bowl. Did you win a Super Bowl on your rookie deal? Yes? Great! Here's your hugenormous contract. F it let's just run victory laps and love life. No? Good luck. Next!
Post #: 2045
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/23/2021 10:54:05 AM   
Phil Riewer

quote:

ORIGINAL: David F.

Covid, and injuries you say? Well covid affects every team so the field is still level there. Injuries? Have you seen how many injuries to key talent the Packers sustained this year? The Ravens and Tampa have suffered worse than the Vikes also. Go ask the Titans how they've faired with injuries.

Green Bay Packers (9-3)
Health rating: 1

Starts missed because of injury: 64

How badly has your team been hurt? The Packers have been without their two best defensive players for most of the season. Outside linebacker Za'Darius Smith played only 18 snaps in the opener and hasn't played since, following back surgery. Cornerback Jaire Alexander has missed the past eight games because of a shoulder injury. Both were second-team All-Pro selections last season. First-team All-Pro left tackle David Bakhtiari hasn't played a down this season while attempting to come back from ACL reconstruction, and Pro Bowl left guard Elgton Jenkins (who had been filling in for Bakhtiari) was lost for the season last week to a torn ACL. According to Man Games Lost, which tracks all NFL injuries and their impact on teams, the Packers and Ravens have been hit the hardest of any teams in the league -- not in terms of sheer numbers, but in missed games by important players. -- Rob Demovsky

Minnesota Vikings (5-7)
Health rating: 4

Starts missed because of injury: 32

How badly has your team been hurt? Minnesota is dealing with considerable injuries on defense for a second straight year -- especially along the defensive line, with injuries to Danielle Hunter and Michael Pierce and absences from Dalvin Tomlinson (COVID-19) and Everson Griffen (non-football illness) forcing the Vikings to get creative in the ways they move linemen around. The secondary took several hits, too, with cornerback Patrick Peterson being on IR for three games and safety Harrison Smith having to miss two games while on the reserve/COVID-19 list. -- Courtney Cronin

Which week you picking? aren't we on week 16?

Post #: 2046
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/23/2021 10:56:39 AM   
Phil Riewer

quote:

ORIGINAL: Daniel Lee Young

Top ten QB…..

LOFNL..

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32071373/nfl-quarterback-rankings-2021-how-all-32-teams-qbs-stack-weekly-big-takeaways

QB CURRENT
RANK PREV.
WEEK TREND QBR
Aaron Rodgers 1 1 67.2
Patrick Mahomes 2 2 58.2
Tom Brady 3 3 64.0
Justin Herbert 4 4 66.1
Josh Allen 5 5 57.6
Dak Prescott 6 7 47.3
Kyler Murray 7 6 56.1
Matthew Stafford 8 8 65.7
Joe Burrow 9 9 49.1
Russell Wilson 10 10 49.3
Derek Carr 11 13 53.3
Mac Jones 12 12 52.2
Lamar Jackson 13 11 50.1
Tua Tagovailoa 14 14 56.4
Carson Wentz 15 15 58.1
Kirk Cousins 16 17 52.3
Jimmy Garoppolo 17 19 54.2
Jalen Hurts 18 20 46.7
Ryan Tannehill 19 16 51.3
Matt Ryan 20 18 48.1
Trevor Lawrence 21 25 31.6
Baker Mayfield 22 26 38.7
Gardner Minshew 23 21 77.0
Taysom Hill 24 30 40.0
Tyler Huntley 25 32 58.8
Taylor Heinicke 26 22 46.0
Justin Fields 27 27 25.3
Case Keenum 28 -- 38.2
Davis Mills 29 40 27.8
Ben Roethlisberger 30 24 40.0
Teddy Bridgewater 31 23 47.1
Zach Wilson 32 29 22.5
Cam Newton 33 31 26.7
Jared Goff 34 34 36.2
Kyle Allen 35 36 6.1
Sam Darnold 36 -- 35.9
Nick Mullens 37 -- 77.9
Garrett Gilbert 38 -- 39.8
Drew Lock 39 -- 4.4
Jake Fromm 40 -- 18.4
Tim Boyle 41 -- 7.2
Mike Glennon 42 39 17.6

Look at the link in itself...Tannebaum rankings....QBR ranking alone has him at about 10...laugh your own f#######KKing ass off. Kirk has had a couple bad QBR rankings weeks in a row...but he will end up right around 10.

< Message edited by Phil Riewer -- 12/23/2021 11:00:39 AM >

Post #: 2047
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/23/2021 11:01:47 AM   
David F.

quote:

Well they only update that thing every four weeks or so. It's not like any of those injured starters for Green Bay have played since two weeks ago. We got Pierce and Peterson back though.

Post #: 2048
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/23/2021 11:06:00 AM   
Phil Riewer

quote:

ORIGINAL: David F.

quote:

Well they only update that thing every four weeks or so. It's not like any of those injured starters for Green Bay have played since two weeks ago. We got Pierce and Peterson back though.

Lost Mattison and Chisena to Covid so lets not cherry pick.

< Message edited by Phil Riewer -- 12/23/2021 11:07:48 AM >

Post #: 2049
RE: General Vikes Talk - 12/23/2021 11:07:14 AM   
Phil Riewer

Adam Patrick
@Str8_Cash_Homey
·
19h
Teams with at least 7 wins in every season since 2014:

- Vikings
- Chiefs
- Patriots
- Saints
- Steelers

Post #: 2050
Page:   <<   < prev  80 81 [82] 83 84   next >   >>
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: General Vikes Talk Page: <<   < prev  80 81 [82] 83 84   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode