Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: 2024 Draft

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: 2024 Draft Page: <<   < prev  38 39 [40] 41 42   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: 2024 Draft - 4/2/2024 5:00:20 PM   
Tom Sykes

quote:

ORIGINAL: TJSweens

Cosell says McCarthy misses a lot of throws over the middle. PFF says...

STRENGTHS
McCarthy’s biggest strength is his ability to make throws over the middle of the field. While he didn’t have as many dropbacks as his 2024 NFL Draft counterparts, he still attacked the middle of the field at a high rate. He attempted 97 throws between the hashes last season, which was the 17th most in the FBS. On those throws, he earned a 91.2 passing grade and recorded an 85.6% adjusted completion percentage. Both of those numbers were in the top 10 among FBS quarterbacks. Making anticipatory throws over the middle of the field is McCarthy's calling card, and it’s a very translatable skill when it comes to graduating to the NFL.

LOL.

Easier to decide which QB you like and then find analysis to collaborate with your opinion.
Post #: 976
RE: 2024 Draft - 4/2/2024 5:33:11 PM   
Chris Olson

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tom Sykes

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chris Olson

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: marty

. If this Cosell guy knows his stuff that takes me out of wanting to trade up under any circumstances

But wouldn't it make you fine with a move up for Daniels or Maye, or even Williams?

Cosell is just a guy. Being a good draft or sports analyst is not expertise, its just being a fan with more time and resources than the rest of us and, at the upper level, making a career out of being a fan / making income off of other gullible fans. He’s not going to influence any nfl team personnel.

Some of these guys that used to be ‘legitimate’ scouts still only makes them experts at trying to predict human behavior and development (which nobody can do very well).

KG is an easily influenced, big hairy crouton being tossed around in a salad of fast changing opinion.

I have always loved hearing Greg Cosell's perspectives...

Maybe he is just well spoken, but his interviews on NFL radio over the years have always sounded thoughtful and perceptive when discussing players...I think he is more respected than "just a guy" in the NFL scouting world

I watched a couple of his reviews. Read a couple of online articles by and about Greg Cosell. Before posting my remark.

He is well spoken and knowledgeable.

But ... he's not in the NFL scouting world. He's in the fan world of nfl analysis.

There is a difference.

I don't know squat, but the guys on NFL radio seemed to think he is one of the best in the business, so I always thought myself fortunate to be able catch him when they had him on...

if he is part of the fan world, then he certainly garnered the respect of some of those former players and coaches on SiriusXM
Post #: 977
RE: 2024 Draft - 4/2/2024 6:42:57 PM   
Tom Sykes

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

. If this Cosell guy knows his stuff that takes me out of wanting to trade up under any circumstances

But wouldn't it make you fine with a move up for Daniels or Maye, or even Williams?

Cosell is just a guy. Being a good draft or sports analyst is not expertise, its just being a fan with more time and resources than the rest of us and, at the upper level, making a career out of being a fan / making income off of other gullible fans. He’s not going to influence any nfl team personnel.

Some of these guys that used to be ‘legitimate’ scouts still only makes them experts at trying to predict human behavior and development (which nobody can do very well).

KG is an easily influenced, big hairy crouton being tossed around in a salad of fast changing opinion.

I have always loved hearing Greg Cosell's perspectives...

Maybe he is just well spoken, but his interviews on NFL radio over the years have always sounded thoughtful and perceptive when discussing players...I think he is more respected than "just a guy" in the NFL scouting world

I watched a couple of his reviews. Read a couple of online articles by and about Greg Cosell. Before posting my remark.

He is well spoken and knowledgeable.

But ... he's not in the NFL scouting world. He's in the fan world of nfl analysis.

There is a difference.

I don't know squat, but the guys on NFL radio seemed to think he is one of the best in the business, so I always thought myself fortunate to be able catch him when they had him on...

if he is part of the fan world, then he certainly garnered the respect of some of those former players and coaches on SiriusXM

That's pretty slippery.

I'm not claiming to know squat either. I agreed he seems knowledgeable.

Maybe he's the Stephen Hawking of draft prognostication. Or respected by nfl people as the Mother Teresa of draft prognostication.

Its still a very inexact science. NFL people don't get it right very often either and their life and careers literally depend on it.

I don't know how many different ways I can state the obvious.
Post #: 978
RE: 2024 Draft - 4/2/2024 7:44:14 PM   
Chris Olson

oh get that even the best talent evaluators fail regularly, Tom

I thought your point is spot on

i was just surprised you were calling Cosell a just a guy/fan
Post #: 979
RE: 2024 Draft - 4/2/2024 10:13:54 PM   
Tom Sykes

quote:

yes I said that, in the context of KG being pinballed yet again by another draft analyst's opinions.

Don't mind me, with weeks to go I'm already floating belly up from all the draft analysis.
Post #: 980
RE: 2024 Draft - 4/2/2024 10:38:13 PM   
kgdabom

quote:

quote:

yes I said that, in the context of KG being pinballed yet again by another draft analyst's opinions.

Don't mind me, with weeks to go I'm already floating belly up from all the draft analysis.

I haven't yet decided to let Cosell influence me or not. I'm wishy-washy about it. For now I still have McCarthy 3rd on my QB list, but he could fade to 5th.
Sometimes people want to attack me for never changing my mind or admitting I'm wrong. Now I'm being attacked for possibly changing my mind.

< Message edited by kgdabom -- 4/2/2024 10:40:44 PM >

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 981
RE: 2024 Draft - 4/3/2024 12:39:02 AM   
Tom Sykes

quote:

ORIGINAL: kgdabom

quote:

quote:

I haven't yet decided to let Cosell influence me or not. I'm wishy-washy about it. For now I still have McCarthy 3rd on my QB list, but he could fade to 5th.
Sometimes people want to attack me for never changing my mind or admitting I'm wrong. Now I'm being attacked for possibly changing my mind.

I actually thought about that when I posted, attacked from both sides of my mouth.

I think I’m bitter.

Not even sure about what.
Post #: 982
RE: 2024 Draft - 4/3/2024 6:12:28 AM   
TJSweens

I have no idea on Cosell's reputation. What stands out to me where McCarthy is concerned is that he is at odds with virtually every other evaluation of McCarthy that I have read.

Cosell compares McCarthy to Kaepernick because of poor throws over the middle and 3/4 arm angle. I've looked at numerous scouting reports and they universally say throwing over the middle is his biggest strength and that he has really good throwing mechanics. The main knock on McCarthy is everything is a fastball right now. He needs to learn touch.

"The eternal fate of the noble and enlightened: to be brutally crushed by the armed and dumb."
Post #: 983
RE: 2024 Draft - 4/3/2024 9:59:49 AM   
Jeff Jesser

RE: Greg Cosell. No idea if he knows anything of importance when it comes to drafting a QB but he's not "just a guy" IMO. He's been with NFL films for like 30 years and wrote books with guys who played about the game. He's about as plugged in as any guy that isn't actually employed, officially, by a team.
Post #: 984
RE: 2024 Draft - 4/3/2024 10:03:06 AM   
Todd M

Love a mock draft I just seen that gets us to 4 in exchange for our 2 1sts and 25 1st but we recoup 2 3rd round picks. Took Maye.
Post #: 985
RE: 2024 Draft - 4/3/2024 10:42:10 AM   
marty

I am convinced the Vikings are trading up for Maye or McCarthy.

SKOL to the BOWL !!!
Post #: 986
RE: 2024 Draft - 4/3/2024 10:44:25 AM   
marty

What could prevent the Vikings from getting either McCarthy or Maye would be:

An aggressive Giants team that wants Maye, working out some sort of 3 way trade where NE just moves down a few spots and takes McCarthy.

SKOL to the BOWL !!!
Post #: 987
RE: 2024 Draft - 4/3/2024 10:45:01 AM   
Tom Sykes

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jeff Jesser

RE: Greg Cosell. No idea if he knows anything of importance when it comes to drafting a QB but he's not "just a guy" IMO. He's been with NFL films for like 30 years and wrote books with guys who played about the game. He's about as plugged in as any guy that isn't actually employed, officially, by a team.

So he's a big fan of the game that has turned that into a solid career.

Kudos to him. I'm envious. I fall well short of the qualities that make Cosell a good football analyst and NFL networker.

He's still an outsider looking in and guessing with the rest of us.

Which by the way includes every team not on the clock (that is trying to guess what the team on the clock is doing).

My train has run off its track trying to undermine and subvert 'expert' draft analysis.
Post #: 988
RE: 2024 Draft - 4/3/2024 10:47:01 AM   
marty

Daboll is aggressive, and a QB most like what he was successful with in Buffalo is Drake Maye, a QB with size.

I am guessing NE likes McCarthy because he is like what they were successful with: an accurate throwing QB from Michigan.

< Message edited by marty -- 4/3/2024 10:49:16 AM >

SKOL to the BOWL !!!
Post #: 989
RE: 2024 Draft - 4/3/2024 10:57:55 AM   
Todd M

I think we’re a great fit for any of the top QB’s. Any of them can hit, any of them could be a miss. I hope they get their guy but chances are we’ll hear he’s our guy even if they’re our 3rd choice.

I think McCarthy is my favorite but it doesn’t matter. We’re getting someone and most likely taking the biggest swing in franchise history.

These are exciting times.
Post #: 990
RE: 2024 Draft - 4/3/2024 10:57:59 AM   
Tom Sykes

quote:

I am now convinced that we have no interest in JJ.

If we do, to the level that mockers assign to us, Kwesi is doing a shit job as a GM.

I could see us trying to get to 4 or 5 if one of the top three drops ... that would be a sound move, a bold but smart move, the move that a young GM under pressure could stick his neck out for ...

Otherwise, if I give Kwesi the benefit of the doubt, I assume we like either Nix or Penix at #23. He's learned from year 1 & 2 and he's playing the game (taking either Nix or Penix at #11 stretches his neck farther than moving up for JJ, as far out as the ostrich leather used on his post-draft loafers.
Post #: 991
RE: 2024 Draft - 4/3/2024 11:02:21 AM   
Mark Anderson

quote:

quote:

If we do, to the level that mockers assign to us, Kwesi is doing a shit job as a GM.

I could see us trying to get to 4 or 5 if one of the top three drops ... that would be a sound move, a bold but smart move, the move that a young GM under pressure could stick his neck out for ...

Otherwise, if I give Kwesi the benefit of the doubt, I assume we like either Nix or Penix at #23. He's learned from year 1 & 2 and he's playing the game (taking either Nix or Penix at #11 stretches his neck farther than moving up for JJ, as far out as the ostrich leather used on his post-draft loafers.

Not sure on Nix or Penix. I almost think that if Rattler went to Oregon or Washington, he would have put up huge numbers also and would be in Top 5 consideration.
Post #: 992
RE: 2024 Draft - 4/3/2024 11:32:12 AM   
Tom Sykes

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mark Anderson

quote:

quote:

Not sure on Nix or Penix. I almost think that if Rattler went to Oregon or Washington, he would have put up huge numbers also and would be in Top 5 consideration.

Don't get me wrong, I myself would look forward to seeing any of the top 6. If nothing else, its a commitment by the organization to the strong QB depth of this draft.

IMO Rattler is passing on the strength of the draft and going for something available any draft in the 3rd rd etc.

Not that we know how any of these guys are going turn out.
Post #: 993
RE: 2024 Draft - 4/3/2024 11:34:57 AM   
Tom Sykes

I know next to nothing about Rattler

and have to rely on despicable draft analysts for their commentary.
Post #: 994
RE: 2024 Draft - 4/3/2024 12:01:59 PM   
David Levine

Not great measurables for Rattler:

Post #: 995
RE: 2024 Draft - 4/3/2024 12:04:26 PM   
David Levine

Not great numbers, but he sounds like he has potential:

DRAFT PROFILE: BIO
Spencer Rattler emerged as a prominent figure in high school football, amassing over 11,000 passing yards. His skills in the field caught national attention, and he became a centerpiece of the Netflix series QB1. As the most sought-after recruit of the 2017 class, he had multiple offers but ultimately chose the Oklahoma Sooners to kick off his college career.

In 2019, Rattler's freshman year at Oklahoma, he saw limited action, participating in just three games and accumulating 81 passing yards. However, his potential shone through in 2020, a standout year for him. As the Sooners' starting quarterback, he played in 11 games, notched 3,031 passing yards, and threw 28 TDs, with a strong QB rating of 118.4. This remarkable performance earned him multiple awards, including being named the national freshman of the year by CBS Sports.

2021 presented challenges for Rattler. Despite a promising start to the season, he faced setbacks, notably being benched following turnovers in the game against Texas. The year culminated with him accruing 1,483 passing yards and 11 TDs. Subsequent to these events and looking for a fresh start, Rattler made the decision to transfer to South Carolina.

At South Carolina in 2022, Rattler was handed the starting quarterback position, he played 12 games, recording 2,791 yards, 16 TDs, and a QB rating of 91.9.

In his fifth year in 2023, He put up better numbers although still not close to his best while at Oklahoma. With 3183 yards, 19 TDs, and 8 interceptions.

SCOUTING REPORT: STRENGTHS
• Hugely experienced prospect, with over 1,300 passes attempted in four years as a starter - has successfully dealt with adversity and challenges throughout his college career
• Has excellent overall arm strength you would expect a consensus five-star prospect
• Is excellent when on the move and has the arm talent to make throws most college-level QBs wouldn't even attempt
• Despite being viewed as a mobile quarterback Rattler is skilled as a pocket passer and has a nice feel for pressure
• Sprays the ball anywhere on the field, especially when given a pocket from which to deliver. Will step up into pocket while looking downfield, reset his feet and deliver.
• Ball placement is a strength. Rattler has the natural instincts to make plays when forced to improvise.
• Generally accurate on intermediate and short throws; flashes anticipation and placement on intermediate outs and shows the ability to lead receivers on deeper throws.
• Good zip and ball placement on the quick slant. Good touch down the seam and on post-corner, flag routes to attack the defense vertically and horizontally.
• He’s a pure athlete, loose-limbed and flexible. Rattler has the speed to pick up yardage in scramble situations
• A standout natural athlete, Spencer Rattler showcases impeccable balance, light-footed mobility, and an innate ability to float seamlessly within the pocket, eluding defenders.
• Rattler's versatility is evident as he is both a proficient pocket passer and equally effective on the move, consistently keeping his eyes downfield and sensing impending pressure.
• In the realm of short to intermediate throws, Rattler excels, exhibiting an anticipation that allows him to lead receivers effectively, setting them up for optimal yards after the catch.
• One of his standout traits is a rapid release, coupled with the capability to throw from a variety of arm angles, making him a multifaceted and unpredictable threat.
• Even in off-balance situations or while on the move, Rattler's throws are marked by impressive velocity and pinpoint accuracy, testament to his exceptional arm talent.

SCOUTING REPORT: WEAKNESSES
• At 6-1 and roughly 215 pounds, Rattler doesn't fit the ideal QB mold
• Notably, his pocket composure falters under duress. He exhibits a tendency to throw off his back foot and overly relies on his arm strength during on-the-move passes, which often compromises accuracy.
• Mechanical inconsistencies were glaring in 2021. While capable of standout plays, his footwork and release were unreliable and often detracted from his performance on-field.
• Questions linger regarding his football acumen. For NFL standards, Rattler has yet to solidly exhibit the decision-making finesse and high-caliber football IQ expected at the professional level.
• Field vision remains an area of contention. Rattler's penchant for locking onto primary targets, even when alternative options are evident, raises concerns about his ability to effectively navigate complex defensive schemes.
• Once considered a promising possible generational talent after a banner year in 2020, he's never returned to that playing level and many scouts consider the 2023 performance his ceiling

SCOUTING REPORT: SUMMARY
Spencer Rattler's collegiate journey is one for the books. From being celebrated as the potential top prospect in the entire draft to facing being benched and being forced to transfer, his path hasn't been exactly linear. Rattler's arm, often drawing comparisons to the likes of Mahomes for its sheer elite prowess, showcases his potential. Yet, lapses in on-field decision-making cast shadows on his NFL readiness.

Today's NFL quarterback is expected to make swift decisions, possess a dual-threat capability, and demonstrate a rapid release. Rattler certainly impresses with his release and innate accuracy. However, when juxtaposed with these modern expectations, some facets of his game fall short. His stature and limited athleticism further compound these challenges.

Rattler remains an enigma in the 2024 NFL Draft discussions. His raw ability hints at a first-round pick, but gameplay inconsistencies beg to differ. We were hoping that in 2023 he would rebound and show the kind of form that was evident in his huge year for Oklahoma in 2020, but despite some minor improvements, we saw none of that big jump that scouts were looking for.

There is no doubt that Rattler has the requisite physical tools to be a star at the next level but it's difficult to give a top grade to a prospect whose best football was played more than three years ago. While many pro teams view him as having first-round upside (which he undoubtedly does), most teams will be looking at him as a prospect with too many inconsistencies to take any higher than the third round.

NOTE:
After running a statistical comparison Rattler's statistics both in terms of on-field production and physicals are almost identical to the Niner's Brock Purdy, in fact at this point the only obvious difference between the two is Rattler's much stronger arm. We're not suggesting that Rattler is a shoo-in for the league MVP in his second year as a pro but it's worth noting for those teams looking to find a future starter outside the first round.

https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/Spencer-Rattler-QB-Oklahoma
Post #: 996
RE: 2024 Draft - 4/3/2024 12:10:05 PM   
Tom Sykes

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Levine

Not great numbers, but he sounds like he has potential:

DRAFT PROFILE: BIO
Spencer Rattler emerged as a prominent figure in high school football, amassing over 11,000 passing yards. His skills in the field caught national attention, and he became a centerpiece of the Netflix series QB1. As the most sought-after recruit of the 2017 class, he had multiple offers but ultimately chose the Oklahoma Sooners to kick off his college career.

In 2019, Rattler's freshman year at Oklahoma, he saw limited action, participating in just three games and accumulating 81 passing yards. However, his potential shone through in 2020, a standout year for him. As the Sooners' starting quarterback, he played in 11 games, notched 3,031 passing yards, and threw 28 TDs, with a strong QB rating of 118.4. This remarkable performance earned him multiple awards, including being named the national freshman of the year by CBS Sports.

2021 presented challenges for Rattler. Despite a promising start to the season, he faced setbacks, notably being benched following turnovers in the game against Texas. The year culminated with him accruing 1,483 passing yards and 11 TDs. Subsequent to these events and looking for a fresh start, Rattler made the decision to transfer to South Carolina.

At South Carolina in 2022, Rattler was handed the starting quarterback position, he played 12 games, recording 2,791 yards, 16 TDs, and a QB rating of 91.9.

In his fifth year in 2023, He put up better numbers although still not close to his best while at Oklahoma. With 3183 yards, 19 TDs, and 8 interceptions.

SCOUTING REPORT: STRENGTHS
• Hugely experienced prospect, with over 1,300 passes attempted in four years as a starter - has successfully dealt with adversity and challenges throughout his college career
• Has excellent overall arm strength you would expect a consensus five-star prospect
• Is excellent when on the move and has the arm talent to make throws most college-level QBs wouldn't even attempt
• Despite being viewed as a mobile quarterback Rattler is skilled as a pocket passer and has a nice feel for pressure
• Sprays the ball anywhere on the field, especially when given a pocket from which to deliver. Will step up into pocket while looking downfield, reset his feet and deliver.
• Ball placement is a strength. Rattler has the natural instincts to make plays when forced to improvise.
• Generally accurate on intermediate and short throws; flashes anticipation and placement on intermediate outs and shows the ability to lead receivers on deeper throws.
• Good zip and ball placement on the quick slant. Good touch down the seam and on post-corner, flag routes to attack the defense vertically and horizontally.
• He’s a pure athlete, loose-limbed and flexible. Rattler has the speed to pick up yardage in scramble situations
• A standout natural athlete, Spencer Rattler showcases impeccable balance, light-footed mobility, and an innate ability to float seamlessly within the pocket, eluding defenders.
• Rattler's versatility is evident as he is both a proficient pocket passer and equally effective on the move, consistently keeping his eyes downfield and sensing impending pressure.
• In the realm of short to intermediate throws, Rattler excels, exhibiting an anticipation that allows him to lead receivers effectively, setting them up for optimal yards after the catch.
• One of his standout traits is a rapid release, coupled with the capability to throw from a variety of arm angles, making him a multifaceted and unpredictable threat.
• Even in off-balance situations or while on the move, Rattler's throws are marked by impressive velocity and pinpoint accuracy, testament to his exceptional arm talent.

SCOUTING REPORT: WEAKNESSES
• At 6-1 and roughly 215 pounds, Rattler doesn't fit the ideal QB mold
• Notably, his pocket composure falters under duress. He exhibits a tendency to throw off his back foot and overly relies on his arm strength during on-the-move passes, which often compromises accuracy.
• Mechanical inconsistencies were glaring in 2021. While capable of standout plays, his footwork and release were unreliable and often detracted from his performance on-field.
• Questions linger regarding his football acumen. For NFL standards, Rattler has yet to solidly exhibit the decision-making finesse and high-caliber football IQ expected at the professional level.
• Field vision remains an area of contention. Rattler's penchant for locking onto primary targets, even when alternative options are evident, raises concerns about his ability to effectively navigate complex defensive schemes.
• Once considered a promising possible generational talent after a banner year in 2020, he's never returned to that playing level and many scouts consider the 2023 performance his ceiling

SCOUTING REPORT: SUMMARY
Spencer Rattler's collegiate journey is one for the books. From being celebrated as the potential top prospect in the entire draft to facing being benched and being forced to transfer, his path hasn't been exactly linear. Rattler's arm, often drawing comparisons to the likes of Mahomes for its sheer elite prowess, showcases his potential. Yet, lapses in on-field decision-making cast shadows on his NFL readiness.

Today's NFL quarterback is expected to make swift decisions, possess a dual-threat capability, and demonstrate a rapid release. Rattler certainly impresses with his release and innate accuracy. However, when juxtaposed with these modern expectations, some facets of his game fall short. His stature and limited athleticism further compound these challenges.

Rattler remains an enigma in the 2024 NFL Draft discussions. His raw ability hints at a first-round pick, but gameplay inconsistencies beg to differ. We were hoping that in 2023 he would rebound and show the kind of form that was evident in his huge year for Oklahoma in 2020, but despite some minor improvements, we saw none of that big jump that scouts were looking for.

There is no doubt that Rattler has the requisite physical tools to be a star at the next level but it's difficult to give a top grade to a prospect whose best football was played more than three years ago. While many pro teams view him as having first-round upside (which he undoubtedly does), most teams will be looking at him as a prospect with too many inconsistencies to take any higher than the third round.

NOTE:
After running a statistical comparison Rattler's statistics both in terms of on-field production and physicals are almost identical to the Niner's Brock Purdy, in fact at this point the only obvious difference between the two is Rattler's much stronger arm. We're not suggesting that Rattler is a shoo-in for the league MVP in his second year as a pro but it's worth noting for those teams looking to find a future starter outside the first round.

https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/Spencer-Rattler-QB-Oklahoma

I like commentary that poops all over a prospect before declaring them a potential starter.

I appreciate the info.
Post #: 997
RE: 2024 Draft - 4/3/2024 1:34:44 PM   
kgdabom

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: kgdabom

quote:

quote:

I actually thought about that when I posted, attacked from both sides of my mouth.

I think I’m bitter.

Not even sure about what.

I appreciate your ability for self reflection.

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 998
RE: 2024 Draft - 4/3/2024 1:37:57 PM   
kgdabom

quote:

Stick and pick at 11 and take the one who falls.

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 999
RE: 2024 Draft - 4/3/2024 1:40:56 PM   
kgdabom

quote:

quote:

If we don't take Nix/Penix at 11 and if the Broncos and Raiders don't trade up Nix is going 12 and Penix is going 13.

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 1000
Page:   <<   < prev  38 39 [40] 41 42   next >   >>
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: 2024 Draft Page: <<   < prev  38 39 [40] 41 42   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode