Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Other NFL News

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: Other NFL News Page: <<   < prev  18 19 [20] 21 22   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Other NFL News - 5/17/2017 10:01:15 PM   
SoMnFan

That is incredibly impressive.
Post #: 476
RE: Other NFL News - 5/17/2017 10:16:05 PM   
Ricky J

I'm sure he worked his ass off and he deserves all the praise he is getting ... but it sure must be nice to be gifted.

I have a boy with ADD trying to get a college degree and I guarantee you he doesn't see things through the same lenses as my son does.
Post #: 477
RE: Other NFL News - 6/9/2017 5:13:31 PM   
Mark Anderson

Lions LT Taylor Decker out 4-6 months. Torn labrum
Post #: 478
RE: Other NFL News - 6/9/2017 7:53:14 PM   
Ian Joseph

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mark Anderson

Lions LT Taylor Decker out 4-6 months. Torn labrum

That's gonna hurt, bad.

Hate the message, not the messenger.

Enjoy the process; crave the goal.

Believe.
Post #: 479
RE: Other NFL News - 6/9/2017 8:00:39 PM   
thebigo

D
Post #: 480
RE: Other NFL News - 6/9/2017 8:02:01 PM   
thebigo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ricky J

I'm sure he worked his ass off and he deserves all the praise he is getting ... but it sure must be nice to be gifted.

I have a boy with ADD trying to get a college degree and I guarantee you he doesn't see things through the same lenses as my son does.

Are you referring to Cromartie or Dawkins?
Post #: 481
RE: Other NFL News - 6/9/2017 11:23:18 PM   
Ricky J

quote:

ORIGINAL: thebigo

quote:

Are you referring to Cromartie or Dawkins?

Cant remember
Post #: 482
RE: Other NFL News - 6/14/2017 10:33:32 PM   
Ian Joseph

Myles Garrett reinjured his foot today. Damn, Browns.

Believe.
Post #: 483
RE: Other NFL News - 6/14/2017 11:07:32 PM   
kgdabom

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ian Joseph

Myles Garrett reinjured his foot today. Damn, Browns.

Hopefully it is minor. Here is a link.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000815183/article/myles-garrett-limps-off-field-with-apparent-foot-injury

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 484
RE: Other NFL News - 6/16/2017 3:38:06 PM   
Tim Cady

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000815836/article/saints-terron-armstead-out-46-months-after-surgery

Too bad for Saints. Welcome to our world can we get you anything?

Anything besides a steady dose of Griffen and Hunter on the first game of the season! Too soon? Yeah well I got two words: Bounty and Gate.

Nobody was crying for us when we were down to our 5th and 6th tackles. I do feel bad because I truly never want to see someone injured. This is what it must feel like to be a Packer fan. You know having to play a team when they are down one of their most important pieces.

TA and Detroit's Decker make this an even more demand free agent market or cut market if we were hoping to still add depth.

Go the extra mile, it's never crowded!
Post #: 485
RE: Other NFL News - 6/16/2017 3:51:47 PM   
Tim Cady

PHOTOS Thu, Jun 15, 2017
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant (88) and quarterback Dak Prescott (4) celebrate after a fourth quarter touchdown against the Minnesota Vikings during a NFL football game in Minneapolis, MN on Thursday, Dec 1, 2016. The Vikings defeated the Cowboys 17-15. (Kirby Lee/NFL)

Wish it were true. That was how I saw the game too!

http://search.nfl.com/search?query=vikings

Halfway down the page.

Go the extra mile, it's never crowded!
Post #: 486
RE: Other NFL News - 7/19/2017 6:45:48 PM   
kgdabom

Mike Williams might need back surgery on his herniated disk that would rule him out for the entire 2017 season.

Williams was the seventh overall pick by the Los Angeles Chargers.

The team still is hoping that Williams will respond positively to the second epidural, but also knows there's a real chance he will not and his rookie year will be over before it begins.

"This may be a lot more serious than people thought," said one source familiar with the injury.

The Chargers remain uncertain about when Williams initially injured his back, but one source said it's possible it was injured at the combine and during his pro day, but he did a good enough job masking it so that teams would not know and his draft stock would not be impacted.

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 487
RE: Other NFL News - 7/19/2017 8:25:04 PM   
Brad H

quote:

ORIGINAL: kgdabom

Mike Williams might need back surgery on his herniated disk that would rule him out for the entire 2017 season.

The team still is hoping that Williams will respond positively to the second epidural, but also knows there's a real chance he will not and his rookie year will be over before it begins.

"This may be a lot more serious than people thought," said one source familiar with the injury.

The Chargers remain uncertain about when Williams initially injured his back, but one source said it's possible it was injured at the combine and during his pro day, but he did a good enough job masking it so that teams would not know and his draft stock would not be impacted.

The Chargers are a jinxed organization.

Defense starts at the corners!
Post #: 488
RE: Other NFL News - 7/20/2017 9:15:06 AM   
Trekgeekscott

quote:

ORIGINAL: Brad H

quote:

Who cares? Other than Chargers fans?

I don't want to go through things that don't kill me and make me stronger anymore.
Post #: 489
RE: Other NFL News - 7/20/2017 10:35:47 AM   
kgdabom

quote:

ORIGINAL: Trekgeekscott

quote:

quote:

Chargers were my second favorite team. Loved them since the Dan Fouts/Air Coryell days. I HATE the move to LA, but I'm having a hard time letting go.

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 490
RE: Other NFL News - 7/20/2017 10:50:38 AM   
Ian Joseph

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Chargers were my second favorite team. Loved them since the Dan Fouts/Air Coryell days. I HATE the move to LA, but I'm having a hard time letting go.

This might be the last season of the "Chargers."

Believe.
Post #: 491
RE: Other NFL News - 7/20/2017 11:11:47 AM   
kgdabom

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ian Joseph

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

This might be the last season of the "Chargers."

Ian I don't really have anything against LA, it's just that I love San Diego. Losing the Chargers to me is a very sad thing. If the name is lost that will IMO be the end.

< Message edited by kgdabom -- 7/20/2017 11:13:27 AM >

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 492
RE: Other NFL News - 7/20/2017 8:51:49 PM   
hagar

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I'll never understand how some people can have a second favorite team. Maybe I'm the one who's out of touch, but, I'm a Viking fan only. Any other team? I wouldn't give them the sweat off my balls.
Post #: 493
RE: Other NFL News - 7/20/2017 8:57:24 PM  1 votes
David Levine

quote:

ORIGINAL: hagar

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I'll never understand how some people can have a second favorite team. Maybe I'm the one who's out of touch, but, I'm a Viking fan only. Any other team? I wouldn't give them the sweat off my balls.

Me too.

The closest I ever have to a 2nd favorite team is whoever is playing the Packers or Bears.
Post #: 494
RE: Other NFL News - 7/20/2017 9:27:06 PM   
kgdabom

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Levine

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Me too.

The closest I ever have to a 2nd favorite team is whoever is playing the Packers or Bears.

To me it's liking football. If you only like one team you don't like football. I lived in San Diego for a while. I loved the Fouts to Jefferson and Kellen Winslow Sr. etc.

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 495
RE: Other NFL News - 7/20/2017 9:43:43 PM   
thebigo

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Me too.

To me it's liking football. If you only like one team you don't like football. I lived in San Diego for a while. I loved the Fouts to Jefferson and Kellen Winslow Sr. etc.

So how many teams does a person have to like to qualify as a liker of football?
Post #: 496
RE: Other NFL News - 7/20/2017 10:15:02 PM   
SoMnFan

I love one team, and like about 2.5 others.
I'm worried where that lands me.
Post #: 497
RE: Other NFL News - 7/20/2017 10:21:22 PM   
Ricky J

quote:

ORIGINAL: SoMnFan

Probably gets you off the hater list ...
Post #: 498
RE: Other NFL News - 7/20/2017 10:31:35 PM   
SoMnFan

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: SoMnFan

Probably gets you off the hater list ...

I was afraid of that ...
Post #: 499
RE: Other NFL News - 7/21/2017 10:53:19 AM   
kgdabom

quote:

ORIGINAL: thebigo

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Me too.

So how many teams does a person have to like to qualify as a liker of football?

I think you even have to appreciate the quality of Aaron Rodgers passing to be a true liker of football. However it's fun to hate the Packers, Patriots, and Cowboys. So love one team,like a few teams, hate a few and don't give a rat's ass about the rest, but admire their best players. YMMV.

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 500
Page:   <<   < prev  18 19 [20] 21 22   next >   >>
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: Other NFL News Page: <<   < prev  18 19 [20] 21 22   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode