Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Other NFL News

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: Other NFL News Page: <<   < prev  27 28 [29] 30 31   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Other NFL News - 6/11/2018 9:42:07 AM   
Ian Joseph

He cant and shouldn't. I told him to quit while he was behind. Twice.

Change the narrative on this thread, Lynn. Please.

Hate the message, not the messenger.

Enjoy the process; crave the goal.

Believe.
Post #: 701
RE: Other NFL News - 6/11/2018 9:52:08 AM   
Lynn G.

In other NFL news, teams are busy with OTA's. I love that Kirk Cousins went on and on about how great the Viking facilities are

Put our country back in the hands of people who actually want to do things to help everyday citizens. Elect Democrats.
Post #: 702
RE: Other NFL News - 6/12/2018 6:40:29 AM   
eagleflorida

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lynn G.

quote:

ORIGINAL: kgdabom

quote:

KG -
quote:

As for the Kenya thing did Obama's grandmother at one time say he was born in Kenya or not? Lynn is claiming it is a complete fabrication.

I never said anything like that at all. I never once mentioned the Obama grandmother claim, who was referring to seeing Obama's FATHER's birth (they have the same name), not our President. I was simply responding to your comment that you hadn't heard any claims that Obama was born in Kenya, and it seemed like you would have had to have been in a coma not to have heard all of those conspiracy chants.

Lynn you did say it was a complete fabrication. To me the word complete means there was nothing whatsoever factual that it was based on. I get very literal about words. Your explanation of the matter is very satisfactory to me.

I said that the whole "Obama was born in Kenya" story was a complete fabrication. You seemed to have interpreted that as a comment on Obama's grandmother's quote or something.

Let's just be 100% clear - the birther claims by Trump and the right were a complete fabrication. Absolutely. Undeniably. Just totally made up. And if you think that it is a total coincidence that it was the first black president of the United States that was questioned on his birth right, you are terribly naive. We've elected both Democrats and Republicans before and we've had close races before with questionable decisions (i.e. the Bush/Gore Supreme Court settlement of that election), but no one has ever before raised the question of a candidate's birthright.

Until we elected the black guy.

And Trump was the biggest pusher of birtherism on a national stage. It had as much honesty and truth as the Humpty Dumpty story, yet people were eager to believe it, and Trump was eager to keep pushing it. The fact that he maintained that lie for seven years is impressive, in a felonious, anti-American, racist, hateful kind of way. He even took it to the next level and outwardly questioned his college degrees. Defend that.

How do you defend the indefensible? The garbage spewed forth by that clown in the White House that you usually fawn over are truly indefensible & disgusting.
Post #: 703
RE: Other NFL News - 6/12/2018 8:21:42 AM   
Lynn G.

Just a guess, Eagle, that the word "you" isn't aimed at me, even though it was my post you quoted. Was that intended for KG?

Put our country back in the hands of people who actually want to do things to help everyday citizens. Elect Democrats.
Post #: 704
RE: Other NFL News - 6/12/2018 11:35:22 AM   
kgdabom

quote:

Just a guess, Eagle, that the word "you" isn't aimed at me, even though it was my post you quoted. Was that intended for KG?

Of course it was meant for me Lynn. Eagle was wrong on so many levels doing that. I'm not going to get into it.

< Message edited by kgdabom -- 6/12/2018 11:48:09 AM >

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 705
RE: Other NFL News - 6/12/2018 11:40:45 AM   
Mark Anderson

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ian Joseph

He cant and shouldn't. I told him to quit while he was behind. Twice.

Change the narrative on this thread, Lynn. Please.

Lock it up.
Post #: 706
RE: Other NFL News - 6/13/2018 6:44:01 AM   
eagleflorida

quote:

Not you Lynn.
Post #: 707
RE: Other NFL News - 6/15/2018 5:16:52 PM   
Todd M

Winslow. No excuses, no reform. Just throw away the key.

I'd be in favor of capital punishment. Probably lots of murderers put down that are better people than this pos.
Post #: 708
RE: Other NFL News - 6/15/2018 10:46:55 PM   
JT2

Winslow, Jr., Carruth, Dunaway, Russell, Hernandez, Sharper, Naposki, Belcher, Harrison, Wright, Simpson, Lewis.

Quick hitter on serious NFL criminals. Some charged, convicted and sentenced. Some acquitted, and some completely skated.

I'm sure I missed a few. Or maybe a lot. And I'm not even including those who have been arrested multiple times for lesser, but felony offenses.

The ratio seems kind of high to me, compared to other professions. Even if it isn't statistically higher, it's strange and unusual that a person can rise to such a high level of success and still be (or become) a deviant criminal.
Post #: 709
RE: Other NFL News - 6/16/2018 5:46:55 AM   
Ian Joseph

Are we sure hes guilty?

Believe.
Post #: 710
RE: Other NFL News - 6/16/2018 8:40:48 AM   
Bill Jandro

According to court records obtained by KFMB-TV in San Diego, Winslow is charged with kidnapping and forcibly raping a 54-year-old woman on March 17 of this year. He is charged with kidnapping, forcibly raping, and sodomizing a 59-year-old woman about two months later, on May 13,

Winslow is 34 years old

Must be a grandma fetish

Oline...early and often this draft
Post #: 711
RE: Other NFL News - 6/16/2018 9:52:22 AM   
Jeff Jesser

quote:

Are we sure hes guilty?

Of course not but it doesn't look good for him. The charges aren't a 1 time thing. They have evidence that he's been a shit head for about a year now.
Post #: 712
RE: Other NFL News - 6/16/2018 9:58:30 AM   
Ian Joseph

Well, DNA will be his downfall if he did it. Just trying to figure out how hes been on the street until now if hes wanted for two rapes, one of which occurred in March.

Believe.
Post #: 713
RE: Other NFL News - 6/16/2018 3:29:11 PM   
quote:

Well, DNA will be his downfall if he did it. Just trying to figure out how hes been on the street until now if hes wanted for two rapes, one of which occurred in March.

Hell I met you for a drink one time right next to the trailer park (Which I didn’t even know existed) that he was preying on these elderly women.

The acorn fell very far from the tree. His dad seemed like a very cool guy.
  Post #: 714
RE: Other NFL News - 6/16/2018 3:40:51 PM   
thebigo

quote:

ORIGINAL: kurt bilben

quote:

Hell I met you for a drink one time right next to the trailer park (Which I didn’t even know existed) that he was preying on these elderly women.

You guys had heard the local bar was easy pickin's?
Post #: 715
RE: Other NFL News - 6/16/2018 6:30:22 PM   
Ian Joseph

quote:

quote:

Do you know how many spots in or near Diego where we've had a drink together lol? Now, I'm gonna be all self conscious, thinking I could have stopped him.

Believe.
Post #: 716
RE: Other NFL News - 6/17/2018 8:59:55 AM   
quote:

quote:

quote:

Do you know how many spots in or near Diego where we've had a drink together lol? Now, I'm gonna be all self conscious, thinking I could have stopped him.

Happy Fathers Day gentleman!!!

Yeah you should’ve stopped it super cop...

Strange stuff.

Winslow was caught a few years ago on camera pleasuring himself in a parking lot. Wish he would’ve stuck to that if this crap is true, as do the Golden Girls...
  Post #: 717
RE: Other NFL News - 7/3/2018 2:54:20 PM   
kgdabom

49ers linebacker foster suspended first two games. This of course means he misses the game against us. He's pretty good right ? How significant will his not playing be?

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 718
RE: Other NFL News - 7/3/2018 3:01:42 PM   
thebigo

quote:

49ers linebacker foster suspended first two games. This of course means he misses the game against us. He's pretty good right ? How significant will his not playing be?

Hard to say.
Post #: 719
RE: Other NFL News - 7/3/2018 3:11:22 PM   
Phil Riewer

Aaron Jones---Packers RB out first 2 games due to drugs.

SSG Riewer, Greg A Co 2/136 CAB
KIA 23 March 2007 Habbaniyah Iraq
Post #: 720
RE: Other NFL News - 7/3/2018 5:16:10 PM   
Bill Jandro

Windfall of drug suspensions and Uber driver abuse

Oline...early and often this draft
Post #: 721
RE: Other NFL News - 7/16/2018 6:38:49 PM   
kgdabom

Per RotoWorld LeVeon Bell turned down a slightly front loaded 5 year contract for $70 Million.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Steelers offered Le'Veon Bell a five-year, $70 million contract prior to Monday's 4 PM ET deadline.

Per RapSheet, the offer contained more than $30 million over the first two years, but Bell has opted to instead play on the $14.544 million tag for the second straight year before hitting free agency at 27 years old next March. The $14 million average on the Steelers' offer would easily make Bell the league's highest-paid back, an honor held at the moment by Devonta Freeman at $8.25 million per year. It's hard to see Bell doing better than this next offseason, but we'll see.
Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

Jul 16 - 6:57 PM

Bell is good. Possibly the best RB in the league, but right now the highest paid RB in the league is Devonte Freeman at 8.25 million. RBs are trending down in value in the NFL not up. Not only is it very unlikely that Bell gets more next year, but he isn't likely to find a team more conducive to winning and his talents. My opinion and of course it stinks is he is being a fool of quite large proportions.

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 722
RE: Other NFL News - 7/16/2018 6:42:07 PM   
Todd M

I agree, kg.
Post #: 723
RE: Other NFL News - 7/16/2018 8:08:41 PM   
Ian Joseph

Except that a team loaded in cap space will pay him more than that.

Running backs might be trending down as a whole, but there is a HUGE premium on 3 down backs that catch passes. The NFL Draft just showed that.

LeVeon Bell is going to get big, big money next offseason, barring injury.

Believe.
Post #: 724
RE: Other NFL News - 7/16/2018 9:27:14 PM   
joejitsu

quote:

Per RotoWorld LeVeon Bell turned down a slightly front loaded 5 year contract for $70 Million.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Steelers offered Le'Veon Bell a five-year, $70 million contract prior to Monday's 4 PM ET deadline.

Per RapSheet, the offer contained more than $30 million over the first two years, but Bell has opted to instead play on the $14.544 million tag for the second straight year before hitting free agency at 27 years old next March. The $14 million average on the Steelers' offer would easily make Bell the league's highest-paid back, an honor held at the moment by Devonta Freeman at $8.25 million per year. It's hard to see Bell doing better than this next offseason, but we'll see.
Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

Jul 16 - 6:57 PM

Bell is good. Possibly the best RB in the league, but right now the highest paid RB in the league is Devonte Freeman at 8.25 million. RBs are trending down in value in the NFL not up. Not only is it very unlikely that Bell gets more next year, but he isn't likely to find a team more conducive to winning and his talents. My opinion and of course it stinks is he is being a fool of quite large proportions.

I like it when guys bet on themselves, but bell has a history of injuries and suspensions. He'd better be careful. or he will find himself in AP territory.
Post #: 725
Page:   <<   < prev  27 28 [29] 30 31   next >   >>
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: Other NFL News Page: <<   < prev  27 28 [29] 30 31   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode