Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: General Vikes Talk

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: General Vikes Talk Page: <<   < prev  246 247 [248] 249 250   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: General Vikes Talk - 1/22/2020 5:38:04 PM   
thebigo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bill Jandro

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lars

KC is a 1.5 point fav?

I will take KC -1.5 all day long.

I will take the team with the better defense and the better running game all day long

So you took Tennessee last week?
Post #: 6176
RE: General Vikes Talk - 1/22/2020 5:40:30 PM   
thebigo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Phil Riewer

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ragnarök

IMHO in the era of Fantasy Football everyone is an armchair GM enamored by stats and flashy numbers, all to quickly forgetting about how plug and play equates when considered against what schemes the coordinators run and how that player fits both in play potential and cap issues.

Secondly and most overlooked is the issue of team chemistry... Players rise and fall in value to their team by what attitude they bring and how it equates to raising the level of play for all around them.

For that alone I would be willing to move on from Diggs and his pouting at times... get some value from him in trade potential while his numbers are good, Even with our admitted lack of WR skillset at the moment I would love to plug in a cheaper vet and evalute further some youth skillsets as well as lean heavier on our rookie TE... Use the cap for an upgrade at OL and run even more if Zimm wants... Hell run like SF did in the playoffs if you want with a stud or two on OL...

Have no idea where it would get us cap wise to move on from Diggs, as well as consider Rudy and even oft injured Cook, use the cap space for more glaring needs... Mattison, Boone, Ham and even Abdullah , if need be there are some good vet options at RB depth as well, just like SF did with semi no names at RB, its what Kubiaks system does with running backs (just as SF)

Let the young hungry skill set players take a step, Irv Smith, Alexander Mattison and Bisi / Dillon Mitchell could be huge is given a chance and opens up so much ability to re up some quality OL prospects.

Hell if available consider bringing back Jet if cut by SF and how about swapping Keenum for Mannion to back up Kirk...(oh the fun that would be)

The one thing you don't do---bring back an rb that has been hurt almost every year of their existence; Asiata was more valuable as he could play each week. Stud RBs & WR are found after the 3rd round in the draft every year. Cook is hurt a lot; not going to get much back even if he is a top 3-5 rb in the league.

Lots of talent on this team that barely played: Irv, Boone, Collins, Holmes, Hercules, Meadors, Samia, Dozier, Odin, Watts, Udoh, Hollins, Mattison, and Boyd.

Hollins has passed Mitchell.

You know this is lots of talent... how?
Post #: 6177
RE: General Vikes Talk - 1/22/2020 5:59:33 PM   
Bruce Johnson

I already knew this WR class was filled with depth, but after watching Senior Bowl practice today, I'm even more impressed.

Van Jefferson, K.J. Hill, Michael Pittman Jr., Collin Johnson and Devin Duvernay are just a few names gaining attention. It's a good year to pick a WR!

(Just think about all of the WRs that aren't at the Senior Bowl, too. If you're a team, take your pick. You can choose between big-bodied possession, shifty slot and dynamic vertical threats.

(Daniel House on Twitter)

< Message edited by Bruce Johnson -- 1/22/2020 6:01:50 PM >

We live in a world where we depend upon each other. In other words, we need each other just as God needs us and we need Him. How wonderful it would be if we could unite and live in harmony. Wouldn't it be better that way?
Post #: 6178
RE: General Vikes Talk - 1/22/2020 6:04:21 PM   
Bruce Johnson

With regard to an offensive line prospect:

https://twitter.com/DanielHouseNFL/status/1220106061736099842?s=19

We live in a world where we depend upon each other. In other words, we need each other just as God needs us and we need Him. How wonderful it would be if we could unite and live in harmony. Wouldn't it be better that way?
Post #: 6179
RE: General Vikes Talk - 1/22/2020 7:19:44 PM   
Bill Jandro

Eli Manning retiring

Oline...early and often this draft
Post #: 6180
RE: General Vikes Talk - 1/22/2020 7:45:59 PM   
Bill Johanesen

Rodgers says the gap between GB and SF ain't all that. Outscored 64-8 in six quarters... LMAO!

Hey, where is packer lover Marty?!?!
Post #: 6181
RE: General Vikes Talk - 1/22/2020 8:02:55 PM   
Bill Johanesen

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pager

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Keenum and many QBs do many similar "brain activity" Keenum does hours of VR.

Maybe research what others do so there is a basis of comparison?

I know what QBs do to feel they are getting a competitive edge, I clearly post a link above showing Brady does much of what Kirk does... That wasnt my real motive to say he does these things, its more so to understand that maybe the level he takes it isnt helping, possibly tormenting him to overthink far too much.

It is real that he is hot and cold, good Kirk and Bad Kirk, it seems to translate some to in game elements but far surpasses shitty OL play making him panic. Its something else, the dynamic alone of winning percentage playing a normal Sunday day game as compared to non regular start time games is REAL. And its not correlative to the record of W/L of team he is playing.

I have been very heavy handed and outspoken in my disdain for the Vikings signing Kirk from the start and it was heavily based on this variable that seems to dictate his play and ability to be consistant. Yes he can be a great QB and have incredible stats, make dazzling plays... But something in how ge is wired is always there ready to derail it all... Its just hard to justify that in a franchize QB and continue to go all in.

Everyone has their own opinions on Kirk Cousins. I myself dont see him as getting us to the end game.

My analysis is pretty simple. When Kirk has time - he's elite. When he doesn't - he's not. Like almost every other QB not named Mahomes and Wilson.

Blah blah "most time in nfl". It's a garbage stat since we roll out at one of the highest frequency. I would love to see how much time Cousins has/takes in straight drop back situations. We still look pretty atrocious in pass blocking in those situations.

I wanted Cousins. Still do. Kyle Shanahan mourned when they resigned Jimmy G - ending the option to sign with Cousins. McVay almost got a tampering charge he was so enthusiastic when asked about Cousins prior to him hitting the market.

I take a lot more stock in guys that have coached with him and turned Jimmy G and Goff into Superbowl starting QBs than anyone else's opinion.

To me it's upgrade the oline, another year in the system, and improve game/opponent scheming. I think we can win with Cousins.

I like your thoughts and totally agree on what coaches and GMs see in Cousins... he is enamoring in stats and potential.

I will say Im not sure his entire play or lack there of, decision making and bad Kirk with the grimmace doesnt directly relate to pressure of the game, whether it be OL breakdown or come back wins, end of game or overtime pressure point decision making. To a point he may be better in those situations, and as we have seen inexplicably at times especially in first quarter of games when series of plays have been planned and practiced if things go not as Kirk planned in his head prior he seems to change his persona and play. I think he plays better when he just lets it rip and doesnt overthink everything and that may come from just how he is wired.

What Shanahan and McVay see in Cousins has NOTHING to do with stats or potential. Those guys know the play call, the read progression, what it takes to execute their offense. Did Shanahan care when Jimmy only threw it 11 times????? Nada to do with stats.

This!
Post #: 6182
RE: General Vikes Talk - 1/22/2020 8:05:51 PM   
Bill Johanesen

quote:

quote:

quote:

Keenum and many QBs do many similar "brain activity" Keenum does hours of VR.

Maybe research what others do so there is a basis of comparison?

I know what QBs do to feel they are getting a competitive edge, I clearly post a link above showing Brady does much of what Kirk does... That wasnt my real motive to say he does these things, its more so to understand that maybe the level he takes it isnt helping, possibly tormenting him to overthink far too much.

It is real that he is hot and cold, good Kirk and Bad Kirk, it seems to translate some to in game elements but far surpasses shitty OL play making him panic. Its something else, the dynamic alone of winning percentage playing a normal Sunday day game as compared to non regular start time games is REAL. And its not correlative to the record of W/L of team he is playing.

I have been very heavy handed and outspoken in my disdain for the Vikings signing Kirk from the start and it was heavily based on this variable that seems to dictate his play and ability to be consistant. Yes he can be a great QB and have incredible stats, make dazzling plays... But something in how ge is wired is always there ready to derail it all... Its just hard to justify that in a franchize QB and continue to go all in.

Everyone has their own opinions on Kirk Cousins. I myself dont see him as getting us to the end game.

My analysis is pretty simple. When Kirk has time - he's elite. When he doesn't - he's not. Like almost every other QB not named Mahomes and Wilson.

Blah blah "most time in nfl". It's a garbage stat since we roll out at one of the highest frequency. I would love to see how much time Cousins has/takes in straight drop back situations. We still look pretty atrocious in pass blocking in those situations.

I wanted Cousins. Still do. Kyle Shanahan mourned when they resigned Jimmy G - ending the option to sign with Cousins. McVay almost got a tampering charge he was so enthusiastic when asked about Cousins prior to him hitting the market.

I take a lot more stock in guys that have coached with him and turned Jimmy G and Goff into Superbowl starting QBs than anyone else's opinion.

To me it's upgrade the oline, another year in the system, and improve game/opponent scheming. I think we can win with Cousins.

You're on fire.....
Post #: 6183
RE: General Vikes Talk - 1/22/2020 8:07:08 PM   
Bill Johanesen

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Levine

quote:

If Kirk Cousins has OCD does his over the top need to control every aspect of his play have an outcome on his performance on the field?

He plans out his day in 15 minute increments every day. He has a spreadsheet for it.

This may explain why in a football game when things go off schedule why he panics.. Its clear he stresses out showing huge anxiety on his face when things dont go as planned.

Also would have a role in time games are played. Creatures of habit, people with OCD often struggle with changes in routine, such as say start times, for instance a Monday Night game changing his entire routine to prepare.

BTW, not made up shit... google KIRK COUSINS OCD

I think I'll Google "Ragnarök Obsession" instead...

January's candidate for 2020 Post of The Year!
Post #: 6184
RE: General Vikes Talk - 1/22/2020 8:11:51 PM   
Bill Johanesen

When you hire the Kubiak's of the world and run Zimmer's patented D which has been around since the dawn of man, it should not be a surprise when the opposition diagnoses it to a T. And the diagnosis is sometimes accomplished by people that have coached with these fossils!

We were so outschemed by their DC, their is officially a "scheme gap".
Post #: 6185
RE: General Vikes Talk - 1/22/2020 8:14:10 PM   
Bill Johanesen

At least he found a buddy to go nutso with

An arrest warrant has been issued for Antonio Brown by Hollywood, Florida police on a felony charge of burglary and battery, ESPN has confirmed.

Hollywood police said Tuesday that Brown and his trainer allegedly battered the driver of a moving truck outside his residence.

The trainer, Glen Holt, was charged with one count of felony burglary and battery. He was booked into jail Tuesday evening.

Brown hired the moving truck to bring some of his belongings to his Hollywood home before the disturbance occurred.

A Hollywood police spokesman said Brown was at home with Holt at the time of the incident and they attempted to make contact with him for further questioning but were unsuccessful before leaving for the day.

Brown's home is located in a gated community in Hollywood where multiple neighbors told ESPN they have been fed up with the antics coming from the home, including multiple police encounters this month.
Post #: 6186
RE: General Vikes Talk - 1/22/2020 8:15:40 PM   
Bill Johanesen

When you are like "Ok, it this a new charge or one they are just now catching up on?", you know you are reading about someone off kilter.
Post #: 6187
RE: General Vikes Talk - 1/22/2020 8:25:18 PM   
Bill Johanesen

He doesn't like parting with that cash....

TMZ Sports had reported earlier Wednesday that the alleged altercation between Brown, Holt and the unnamed truck driver began when Brown refused to give the driver his $4,000 payment. Brown is alleged to have physically assaulted the driver and thrown a rock at the truck.

Brown is just one week removed from broadcasting an explicit rant toward police officers and the mother of his three children, Chelsie Kyriss, on Instagram Live. The verbal altercation happened in front of his children.

Earlier Wednesday, Kyriss posted an Instagram photo of their three sons with a caption reading, in part, that Brown "desperately needs" mental health treatment.
Post #: 6188
RE: General Vikes Talk - 1/22/2020 9:11:37 PM   
David F.

Have you all seen the clip of Shanahan telling the official just before the snap exactly what was going to happen? He says that Kittle will go inside and break out and will get held by a particular packer and by golly it happens. See for yourself. I want a coach like that.

https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/1220019821817028614

I wouldn't give ANY qb $30-50+ mil unless that QB had won me a Super Bowl. Did you win a Super Bowl on your rookie deal? Yes? Great! Here's your hugenormous contract. F it let's just run victory laps and love life. No? Good luck. Next!
Post #: 6189
RE: General Vikes Talk - 1/22/2020 9:19:17 PM   
McMurfy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bill Johanesen

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Levine

quote:

If Kirk Cousins has OCD does his over the top need to control every aspect of his play have an outcome on his performance on the field?

He plans out his day in 15 minute increments every day. He has a spreadsheet for it.

This may explain why in a football game when things go off schedule why he panics.. Its clear he stresses out showing huge anxiety on his face when things dont go as planned.

Also would have a role in time games are played. Creatures of habit, people with OCD often struggle with changes in routine, such as say start times, for instance a Monday Night game changing his entire routine to prepare.

BTW, not made up shit... google KIRK COUSINS OCD

I think I'll Google "Ragnarök Obsession" instead...

January's candidate for 2020 Post of The Year!

Seconded

The Curse of Mauer is gone!
Post #: 6190
RE: General Vikes Talk - 1/22/2020 10:19:05 PM   
thebigo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bruce Johnson

I already knew this WR class was filled with depth, but after watching Senior Bowl practice today, I'm even more impressed.

Van Jefferson, K.J. Hill, Michael Pittman Jr., Collin Johnson and Devin Duvernay are just a few names gaining attention. It's a good year to pick a WR!

(Just think about all of the WRs that aren't at the Senior Bowl, too. If you're a team, take your pick. You can choose between big-bodied possession, shifty slot and dynamic vertical threats.

I want a big-bodied possession, shifty slot and dynamic vertical threat guy.
Post #: 6191
RE: General Vikes Talk - 1/22/2020 10:54:54 PM   
Bruce Johnson

quote:

ORIGINAL: thebigo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bruce Johnson

I want a big-bodied possession, shifty slot and dynamic vertical threat guy.

Who catches the ball when thrown to. When I see a deep draft in an area of need then I think an opportunity to do well in the middle to late rounds.

Post #: 6192
RE: General Vikes Talk - 1/22/2020 11:17:54 PM   
Daniel Lee Young

This post is for all the blow it up, trade diggs, don’t extend cook.. blah, blah blah..

Short term memory invites me to ask you about.... oh let’s just stick to millennials who have a decade or two invested in this franchise...

Player we traded for, or signed as free agents, or as top draft picks..

Was Rhodes a bad pick at the time? How about Smith? , Peterson? Jared Allen?, Jerry Ball ? Brett ****inasshat Favrey?

Need I go on?

You don’t blow chit up and start over...

We blew chit up and started over with fn Ponder...

We had Peterson, but Ponder was throwing to Percy prima ****ing Donna Harvin, Jerome Simpson, and rarely, if he could figure out the route tree, C. Patterson, and Michael ( can’t catch a long deep ball) Jenkins, with Rudolph as primary tight end....

WTF?

You want to scrap what we have and start over?

SMH.

I agree.. addition by subtraction is Rhodes, Joseph, Sendejo, Elfline, Rieff, other flavors of old..including Rudolph, but that is a far cry from blow it up...

Ffs... I could rant, but I won’t..

< Message edited by Daniel Lee Young -- 1/22/2020 11:20:41 PM >

"Thou shall not bear false witness”
I am WRATH, incarnate.
@RlyeeNicole’sDad
Post #: 6193
RE: General Vikes Talk - 1/23/2020 1:10:57 AM   
Dana Turner

quote:

ORIGINAL: Daniel Lee Young

This post is for all the blow it up, trade diggs, don’t extend cook.. blah, blah blah..

Short term memory invites me to ask you about.... oh let’s just stick to millennials who have a decade or two invested in this franchise...

Was Rhodes a bad pick at the time? How about Smith? , Peterson? Jared Allen?, Jerry Ball ? Brett ****inasshat Favrey?

Need I go on?

We had Peterson, but Ponder was throwing to Percy prima ****ing Donna Harvin, Jerome Simpson, and rarely, if he could figure out the route tree, C. Patterson, and Michael ( can’t catch a long deep ball) Jenkins, with Rudolph as primary tight end....

WTF?

SMH.

I agree.. addition by subtraction is Rhodes, Joseph, Sendejo, Elfline, Rieff, other flavors of old..including Rudolph, but that is a far cry from blow it up...

Danny..... If you keep it up we'll have to tighten the testicle clamps.

I do agree that this is not the time to blow it up, but where we do disagree a little bit is in how we can obtain the assets needed to get us to the position of competing against the best teams. We are able to beat the lessor teams, no need to go over that, but the really good teams, you know, the type of team we are wanting to be, keep beating the shit out of us when we step on to the play ground and it sucks.

I am one of those that believes that there are times we have to take one or two of our assets that are actually worth, or might be worth, something to someone else and see if we can't turn them in to strengths in a weaker position. I do not think that Mattison and Boone are as good as Cook, but I do believe that if we had the same strength on our left side of the offensive line, as we do n the right, those two guys would be enough of a running game to do the trick. Again, Cook is better, but we simply should not invest a huge contract in him when we have those other two guys that are almost to his abilities to move the chains. For instance, I know it's a smaller sample size, but Mattison had 4.6 yards per carry and Boone had 5.6, hell, Abdullah had 5.0 and Cook had 4.5. Receiving, Cook averaged 9.8, Mattison, again, smaller sample size, but 8.2. Again, I know Cook is more valuable then them, but they are pretty damn good too, and none of them will generate the return he would. Me, I'd have to entertain the idea.

Diggs, well, he's a top receiver and uber talented, but I don't think he likes it here that much and letting a guy miss two practices because he needs to pout is total bull shit. Sure his pouting gave Kirk a chip on his shoulder for a couple weeks, which was nice, but (it appears) he is right on the edge of being a locker room problem. When I look at guys to trade, I look at value, he has it, but unless it was a great deal, I probably don't break up he and AT.

So yes, I did mention these guys in a post about making the team better, but it's because i think, in Cooks case anyway, we don't loose as much as we might gain, if that makes sense. OK, fire away!!
Post #: 6194
RE: General Vikes Talk - 1/23/2020 3:40:31 AM   
marty

I agree with Danno.

To me, guys that can make plays despite what was drawn up, should be untouchable.

That would be Mahomes and Hill for KC. For Minnesota, that would be Cook.

SKOL to the BOWL !!!
Post #: 6195
RE: General Vikes Talk - 1/23/2020 3:47:10 AM   
marty

The untouchable Viking defenders for me would be: Hunter, Griffen and Kendricks. That's it.

I am on the fence with Barr. I wonder if they had been better off letting him go last year, and hanging on to Richardson instead ? Or keeping Barr and Richardson, and then letting go of the aging Joseph instead. That would have fit the blue chip youth path they were taking a few years ago.

SKOL to the BOWL !!!
Post #: 6196
RE: General Vikes Talk - 1/23/2020 8:56:09 AM   
Mark Anderson

quote:

ORIGINAL: David F.

Have you all seen the clip of Shanahan telling the official just before the snap exactly what was going to happen? He says that Kittle will go inside and break out and will get held by a particular packer and by golly it happens. See for yourself. I want a coach like that.

https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/1220019821817028614

I think we have told officials.

"The Packer OTs will get a half second head start coming out of their stance before snap and then hold our guys jerseys when it appears we have them beat."

Officials: <crickets>
Post #: 6197
RE: General Vikes Talk - 1/23/2020 10:01:07 AM   
The Happy Norseman

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dana Turner

quote:

ORIGINAL: Daniel Lee Young

Need I go on?

WTF?

SMH.

Danny..... If you keep it up we'll have to tighten the testicle clamps.

I do agree that this is not the time to blow it up, but where we do disagree a little bit is in how we can obtain the assets needed to get us to the position of competing against the best teams. We are able to beat the lessor teams, no need to go over that, but the really good teams, you know, the type of team we are wanting to be, keep beating the shit out of us when we step on to the play ground and it sucks.

I am one of those that believes that there are times we have to take one or two of our assets that are actually worth, or might be worth, something to someone else and see if we can't turn them in to strengths in a weaker position. I do not think that Mattison and Boone are as good as Cook, but I do believe that if we had the same strength on our left side of the offensive line, as we do n the right, those two guys would be enough of a running game to do the trick. Again, Cook is better, but we simply should not invest a huge contract in him when we have those other two guys that are almost to his abilities to move the chains. For instance, I know it's a smaller sample size, but Mattison had 4.6 yards per carry and Boone had 5.6, hell, Abdullah had 5.0 and Cook had 4.5. Receiving, Cook averaged 9.8, Mattison, again, smaller sample size, but 8.2. Again, I know Cook is more valuable then them, but they are pretty damn good too, and none of them will generate the return he would. Me, I'd have to entertain the idea.

Diggs, well, he's a top receiver and uber talented, but I don't think he likes it here that much and letting a guy miss two practices because he needs to pout is total bull shit. Sure his pouting gave Kirk a chip on his shoulder for a couple weeks, which was nice, but (it appears) he is right on the edge of being a locker room problem. When I look at guys to trade, I look at value, he has it, but unless it was a great deal, I probably don't break up he and AT.

So yes, I did mention these guys in a post about making the team better, but it's because i think, in Cooks case anyway, we don't loose as much as we might gain, if that makes sense. OK, fire away!!

Agree about Cook. I love the guy, but he's not worth tying up huge amounts of money that can be used elsewhere. Mosterert and San Fran proved that if you have a stud o line, even average rb's will flourish in the zone blocking scheme. Diggs however brings a passion and intensity that the Vikings need on offense. He can be a prima dona for sure, but when you see the sideline during games the Vikings seem to have a bunch of hard working guys (Thielen, Rudolph, Cousins), but no one who really fires up the troops.

If the Cubs can win the World Series...
Post #: 6198
RE: General Vikes Talk - 1/23/2020 10:54:08 AM   
The Happy Norseman

Gary Kubiak names as OC. Works for me.

"The recurring theme in Kubiak’s career has been his ability to manufacture top 10 offensives with decent, but not great quarterbacks: Matt Schaub in Houston, Joe Flacco in Baltimore, the Remains of Peyton Manning in Denver."

"All tolled, Kubiak has had a top ten (or better) offensive in points and/or yards in 16 of his 22 years as either offensive coordinator or head coach."

If the Cubs can win the World Series...
Post #: 6199
RE: General Vikes Talk - 1/23/2020 11:04:54 AM   
Phil Riewer

quote:

ORIGINAL: thebigo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Phil Riewer

quote:

IMHO in the era of Fantasy Football everyone is an armchair GM enamored by stats and flashy numbers, all to quickly forgetting about how plug and play equates when considered against what schemes the coordinators run and how that player fits both in play potential and cap issues.

Secondly and most overlooked is the issue of team chemistry... Players rise and fall in value to their team by what attitude they bring and how it equates to raising the level of play for all around them.

For that alone I would be willing to move on from Diggs and his pouting at times... get some value from him in trade potential while his numbers are good, Even with our admitted lack of WR skillset at the moment I would love to plug in a cheaper vet and evalute further some youth skillsets as well as lean heavier on our rookie TE... Use the cap for an upgrade at OL and run even more if Zimm wants... Hell run like SF did in the playoffs if you want with a stud or two on OL...

Have no idea where it would get us cap wise to move on from Diggs, as well as consider Rudy and even oft injured Cook, use the cap space for more glaring needs... Mattison, Boone, Ham and even Abdullah , if need be there are some good vet options at RB depth as well, just like SF did with semi no names at RB, its what Kubiaks system does with running backs (just as SF)

Let the young hungry skill set players take a step, Irv Smith, Alexander Mattison and Bisi / Dillon Mitchell could be huge is given a chance and opens up so much ability to re up some quality OL prospects.

Hell if available consider bringing back Jet if cut by SF and how about swapping Keenum for Mannion to back up Kirk...(oh the fun that would be)

The one thing you don't do---bring back an rb that has been hurt almost every year of their existence; Asiata was more valuable as he could play each week. Stud RBs & WR are found after the 3rd round in the draft every year. Cook is hurt a lot; not going to get much back even if he is a top 3-5 rb in the league.

Lots of talent on this team that barely played: Irv, Boone, Collins, Holmes, Hercules, Meadors, Samia, Dozier, Odin, Watts, Udoh, Hollins, Mattison, and Boyd.

Hollins has passed Mitchell.

You know this is lots of talent... how?

A lot of them played against the Bears 1st stringers....Didn't miss a beat with Holmes, Watts, Udoh, and Hollins getting PT. Hercules, Dozier, Oden, and Irv have already been mixed into games and PT prior to game 17.

SSG Riewer, Greg A Co 2/136 CAB
KIA 23 March 2007 Habbaniyah Iraq
Post #: 6200
Page:   <<   < prev  246 247 [248] 249 250   next >   >>
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: General Vikes Talk Page: <<   < prev  246 247 [248] 249 250   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode