Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Covid 19 and those infected

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: Covid 19 and those infected Page: <<   < prev  48 49 [50] 51 52   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Covid 19 and those infected - 10/13/2020 11:32:39 AM   
Mark Anderson

quote:

ORIGINAL: Brad H

Most infected states (% of people infected):

1. Louisiana
2. North Dakota
3. Mississippi
4. Florida
5. Alabama
6. South Dakota
7. Tennessee
8. Iowa
9. Georgia
10. Arizona
11. Arkansas
12. South Carolina
13. Texas

Coming on strong is Nebraska (15), Idaho (16) and Utah (17).

What do they all have in common?

Kids in school. At least in ND's case.
Post #: 1226
RE: Covid 19 and those infected - 10/14/2020 7:39:52 PM   
Brad H

Lets say a vaccine gets approved over the next two months. What are the chances that the disbursement of the vaccine under a Trump administration is a complete calamity?

Defense starts at the corners!
Post #: 1227
RE: Covid 19 and those infected - 10/14/2020 7:46:16 PM   
Brad H

Almost 59,000 new cases today and nearly 1,000 deaths. That damned Democratic Hoax is still hanging around. Big spikes in Texas, Missouri, Ohio, Wisconsin, Missouri, Oklahoma, Iowa, Kansas, Idaho, South Dakota, North Dakota and Montana.

Post #: 1228
RE: Covid 19 and those infected - 10/15/2020 10:49:00 PM   
Brad H

***BREAKING NEWS***

We have a new #14. That's right, another state that voted red in 2016 has made it onto this expanding list. All of the top 14 most infected states in the country voted for Trump.

1. North Dakota
2. Louisiana
3. Mississippi
4. South Dakota
5. Florida
6. Alabama
7. Iowa
8. Tennessee
9. Arkansas
10. Georgia
11. Arizona
12. South Carolina
13. Texas
14. Nebraska

In the next few days, Idaho, Utah and Wisconsin should all pass Nevada and make it a top 17 most infected states all being states that voted red in 2016. And don't look now, but Missouri and Oklahoma are rising quickly.

< Message edited by Brad H -- 10/15/2020 10:53:36 PM >

Post #: 1229
RE: Covid 19 and those infected - 10/15/2020 11:30:44 PM   
David F.

If you don't get covid then you don't love america. You can get some covid or just git the F out!

I wouldn't give ANY qb $30-50+ mil unless that QB had won me a Super Bowl. Did you win a Super Bowl on your rookie deal? Yes? Great! Here's your hugenormous contract. F it let's just run victory laps and love life. No? Good luck. Next!
Post #: 1230
RE: Covid 19 and those infected - 10/16/2020 11:31:02 PM   
Brad H

Well looky here, the top-15 most infected states are now all states that voted Trump in 2016:

1. North Dakota
2. Louisiana
3. Mississippi
4. South Dakota
5. Florida
6. Alabama
7. Iowa
8. Tennessee
9. Arkansas
10. Georgia
11. Arizona
12. South Carolina
13. Texas
14. Nebraska
15. Idaho

By the end of tomorrow it will be a top 17.

Post #: 1231
RE: Covid 19 and those infected - 10/18/2020 7:21:06 PM   
thebigo

quote:

ORIGINAL: David F.

If you don't get covid then you don't love america. You can get some covid or just git the F out!

Record #s of patriots in France, the UK, Russia, Spain and the Netherlands
Post #: 1232
RE: Covid 19 and those infected - 10/18/2020 7:22:30 PM   
thebigo

I wonder if Hoisflamer has already arranged his transportation to move to France?
Post #: 1233
RE: Covid 19 and those infected - 10/18/2020 10:57:12 PM   
Brad H

Well, it's now a top 16 states that are the most infected by the virus that all voted for Trump.

1. North Dakota
2. Louisiana
3. South Dakota
4. Mississippi
5. Alabama
6. Florida
7. Iowa
8. Tennessee
9. Arkansas
10. Georgia
11. South Carolina
12. Arizona
13. Nebraska
14. Texas
15. Idaho
16. Utah

You can't make it up, people.

Post #: 1234
RE: Covid 19 and those infected - 10/19/2020 9:56:19 AM   
TJSweens

quote:

Well, it's now a top 16 states that are the most infected by the virus that all voted for Trump.

1. North Dakota
2. Louisiana
3. South Dakota
4. Mississippi
5. Alabama
6. Florida
7. Iowa
8. Tennessee
9. Arkansas
10. Georgia
11. South Carolina
12. Arizona
13. Nebraska
14. Texas
15. Idaho
16. Utah

You can't make it up, people.

It's mind blowing that there are 16 states handling this so incompetently that Wisconsin, currently setting up field hospitals because all of their hospitals are at capacity, can't crack the top 15.

"The eternal fate of the noble and enlightened: to be brutally crushed by the armed and dumb."
Post #: 1235
RE: Covid 19 and those infected - 10/19/2020 3:44:33 PM   
Brad H

Wisconsin has entered the fray. We now have a top 17 most infected states in the country all voted Trump in 2016.

1. North Dakota
2. South Dakota
3. Louisiana
4. Mississippi
5. Alabama
6. Florida
7. Iowa
8. Tennessee
9. Arkansas
10. Georgia
11. South Carolina
12. Arizona
13. Nebraska
14. Texas
15. Wisconsin
16. Utah
17. Idaho

Post #: 1236
RE: Covid 19 and those infected - 10/19/2020 6:12:31 PM  2 votes
Bill Jandro

quote:

Wisconsin has entered the fray. We now have a top 17 most infected states in the country all voted Trump in 2016.

1. North Dakota
2. South Dakota
3. Louisiana
4. Mississippi
5. Alabama
6. Florida
7. Iowa
8. Tennessee
9. Arkansas
10. Georgia
11. South Carolina
12. Arizona
13. Nebraska
14. Texas
15. Wisconsin
16. Utah
17. Idaho

You sure are obsessed with this

Oline...early and often this draft
Post #: 1237
RE: Covid 19 and those infected - 10/19/2020 6:54:26 PM  1 votes
Bill Johanesen

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bill Jandro

quote:

1. North Dakota
2. South Dakota
3. Louisiana
4. Mississippi
5. Alabama
6. Florida
7. Iowa
8. Tennessee
9. Arkansas
10. Georgia
11. South Carolina
12. Arizona
13. Nebraska
14. Texas
15. Wisconsin
16. Utah
17. Idaho

He's posting the same info here and in the COVID thread in the politics section. Daily reports are not needed here.

I click on this thread to see if there is football related COVID information. Can we use it for that?
Post #: 1238
RE: Covid 19 and those infected - 10/21/2020 9:16:33 AM  1 votes
shakeywalton

quote:

quote:

1. North Dakota
2. South Dakota
3. Louisiana
4. Mississippi
5. Alabama
6. Florida
7. Iowa
8. Tennessee
9. Arkansas
10. Georgia
11. South Carolina
12. Arizona
13. Nebraska
14. Texas
15. Wisconsin
16. Utah
17. Idaho

Maybe if you trumpsters would wake up he wouldn't have anything Covid related to report.
Post #: 1239
RE: Covid 19 and those infected - 10/21/2020 9:52:46 AM   
TJSweens

quote:

ORIGINAL: shakeywalton

quote:

quote:

1. North Dakota
2. South Dakota
3. Louisiana
4. Mississippi
5. Alabama
6. Florida
7. Iowa
8. Tennessee
9. Arkansas
10. Georgia
11. South Carolina
12. Arizona
13. Nebraska
14. Texas
15. Wisconsin
16. Utah
17. Idaho

Maybe if you trumpsters would wake up he wouldn't have anything Covid related to report.

This morning I saw an eastern South Dakota mayor, who doesn't have a mask mandate, but is encouraging his citizens to wear them, chastising south western Minnesota people to show some responsibility. If you get it then it makes its way into my city. Uh...Mr. Mayor, we have a mask mandate. How about mandating your citizens where them, so they don't infect our meat packing workers too.

"The eternal fate of the noble and enlightened: to be brutally crushed by the armed and dumb."
Post #: 1240
RE: Covid 19 and those infected - 10/21/2020 10:19:56 AM  1 votes
shakeywalton

quote:

ORIGINAL: TJSweens

quote:

quote:

quote:

1. North Dakota
2. South Dakota
3. Louisiana
4. Mississippi
5. Alabama
6. Florida
7. Iowa
8. Tennessee
9. Arkansas
10. Georgia
11. South Carolina
12. Arizona
13. Nebraska
14. Texas
15. Wisconsin
16. Utah
17. Idaho

This morning I saw an eastern South Dakota mayor, who doesn't have a mask mandate, but is encouraging his citizens to wear them, chastising south western Minnesota people to show some responsibility. If you get it then it makes its way into my city. Uh...Mr. Mayor, we have a mask mandate. How about mandating your citizens where them, so they don't infect our meat packing workers too.

Typical IDIOT republican trumpster
Post #: 1241
RE: Covid 19 and those infected - 10/21/2020 11:00:50 AM  1 votes
Pauldiercks1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

1. North Dakota
2. South Dakota
3. Louisiana
4. Mississippi
5. Alabama
6. Florida
7. Iowa
8. Tennessee
9. Arkansas
10. Georgia
11. South Carolina
12. Arizona
13. Nebraska
14. Texas
15. Wisconsin
16. Utah
17. Idaho

Typical IDIOT republican trumpster

I came on the Covid thread see if there was any real info. I see people saying ridiculous things, bashing Trump, daily Covid reports that show nothing other than mostly suburban areas that were not affected early are now because school is back in session. C'mon guys your better than this.
Typical Idiot Trumpster?
fine
you can say all that ten times over for each side.
Biden and his ridiculous tax plan which is not remotely economically possible.
Biden will be napping while Pelosi, Harris, and Omar are running the country.
Democrats altering the constitution to get what they want
Trumps words making our soft egos feeling butt hurt

Not defending Trump mind you but the comments are ridiculous. You can say the same things for both sides
Post #: 1242
RE: Covid 19 and those infected - 10/21/2020 11:49:08 AM  4 votes
Lynn G.

Paul - just so you know - economists have backed up Biden's tax plan. Unless the refrain of Republicans is to no longer believe economists (along with scientists), your characterization of it as ridiculous is incorrect.

Democrats altering the constitution? Have you actually done your homework and looked to see who has voted on amendments to the Constitution?

And I'm SO over the "both sides" meme. There is nothing that the current load of Republicans is doing that even remotely matches anything the Dems have done. At least in our lifetime.

Put our country back in the hands of people who actually want to do things to help everyday citizens. Elect Democrats.
Post #: 1243
RE: Covid 19 and those infected - 10/21/2020 1:52:52 PM  4 votes
Pauldiercks1

The thing is Biden has no real tax plan that works with how it is presented. He has no real plan. So what are economists backing?

Pence asked Harris in the debate three times if they would just change the system to get their way. Three times she said she would answer the direct question and three times she totally avoided it. She even offered to answer it but then did anything but.

Like I said I have some issues with Trump also.

Biden is a puppet who is being led in whatever direction the lunatics are taking him. He's never done anything productive up to this point.
Trump is a loud mouth and doesn't give a crap if you don't like hearing something and has no interest in selling a feel good story.

If anyone is defending either of these two whichever side your on your in for disappointment.

I will say however I do like Mike Pence. Take away the fly distraction and it was obvious his intelligence is so far beyond Harris it was laughable.
Post #: 1244
RE: Covid 19 and those infected - 10/21/2020 2:11:01 PM   
paulgly

I will say however I do like Mike Pence. Take away the fly distraction and it was obvious his intelligence is so far beyond Harris it was laughable.

quote:

I will say h

Specific example of why you say this?
Post #: 1245
RE: Covid 19 and those infected - 10/21/2020 2:17:56 PM  2 votes
TJSweens

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pauldiercks1

The thing is Biden has no real tax plan that works with how it is presented. He has no real plan. So what are economists backing?

Pence asked Harris in the debate three times if they would just change the system to get their way. Three times she said she would answer the direct question and three times she totally avoided it. She even offered to answer it but then did anything but.

Biden is a puppet who is being led in whatever direction the lunatics are taking him. He's never done anything productive up to this point.
Trump is a loud mouth and doesn't give a crap if you don't like hearing something and has no interest in selling a feel good story.

If anyone is defending either of these two whichever side your on your in for disappointment.

So, you have a problem with Harris not answering Pence's question, but no problem with Pence not answering a single one of the moderators questions. Pence was a joke. The fly was the best thing about his performance.

Post #: 1246
RE: Covid 19 and those infected - 10/21/2020 2:32:32 PM  2 votes
shakeywalton

quote:

quote:

So, you have a problem with Harris not answering Pence's question, but no problem with Pence not answering a single one of the moderators questions. Pence was a joke. The fly was the best thing about his performance.

Pence never answers any questions. He rambles on and on in a ridiculous pre-planned speech having NOTHING to do with the question asked.

The fact that Pauldiercks hasn't grasped this obvious Pence ploy shows just how delirious he is.

This just shows there are a lot of trump morons still out there.
Post #: 1247
RE: Covid 19 and those infected - 10/21/2020 2:49:04 PM   
twinsfan

quote:

ORIGINAL: paulgly

quote:

I will say h

Specific example of why you say this?

We're all waiting for this one.

Magic Number
Billy Hamilton 0
Post #: 1248
RE: Covid 19 and those infected - 10/21/2020 2:55:31 PM  1 votes
Todd M

quote:

quote:

quote:

Pence never answers any questions. He rambles on and on in a ridiculous pre-planned speech having NOTHING to do with the question asked.

The fact that Pauldiercks hasn't grasped this obvious Pence ploy shows just how delirious he is.

This just shows there are a lot of trump morons still out there.

Liking Pence but having "some issues" with trump doesn't score any points in my book.

I don't hate Pence like I do Trump but I think he's more dangerous.
Post #: 1249
RE: Covid 19 and those infected - 10/21/2020 4:41:41 PM  3 votes
MDK

Mike Pence is the ultimate White Male who goes to church each Sunday and believes that he, as a man, must be the spiritual leader in his family and his church.

So glad that his positions are consistent with the Supreme Court nominee.

Mike Pence is scared sh*tless of meeting a black male on the street.

The only place for black males in the minds of people like Mike Pence is on athletic fields and courts.

And in prison.

Listen to Mike Pence and his support of Trump.

This is one sick weird guy who is so driven to be president. He would sell his soul to the devil to be president. aka Damn Yankees.

And Todd M, both Trump and Pence are dangerous. Pence would try and get the US to be designated as a christian nation.

Great book by the way. Read it and you will understand the evil motives of evangelical nutcases in this country.

MAGA needs to change to MAWA= Make America White Again

Tom Smothers RIP: Easter "is when Jesus comes out of his tomb and if he sees his shadow, he goes back in and we get six more weeks of winter."
Post #: 1250
Page:   <<   < prev  48 49 [50] 51 52   next >   >>
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: Covid 19 and those infected Page: <<   < prev  48 49 [50] 51 52   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode