Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports Talk Vikes and Other MN Sports

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Vikes water cooler thread

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: Vikes water cooler thread Page: <<   < prev  86 87 88 89 [90]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 5/21/2019 11:49:23 AM   
thebigo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Todd M

I recommend this cereal only to those that are interested in eating the best cereal invented in the history of mankind.

It has NO sog factor. Post knows their shit. Unlike General Mills and their 'lets wreck kids cereal by making them with shit-o-tastic sog factor 5000 whole grains'.

Great. shit-o-tastic No sog factor 5000 whole grains
Post #: 2226
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 5/21/2019 1:51:09 PM   
kgdabom

quote:

ORIGINAL: thebigo

quote:

Been struggling with tinnitus for months. It's been really bothersome and affecting my quality of sleep drastically. Got hearing tests...quotes for hearing aids but that's like a grand and while I do have hearing loss I only want remedy for the tinnitus. Hearing aids would help both but then I'm a guy wearing hearing aids. Too soon. Been searching sound therapies - devices can get up there in price and imo offer nothing much more than what you can get on youtube free. Everything I've tested, up until now, has been replacement noise. Yes, please replace the ringing in my ears with intrusive sound, that's what I want.

But I found this.

https://tinnitusnotch.com/

Now I'm new to trying it and can only say that it seems to immediately negate most of the noise in my head, and the sound is a simple (to me) white noise and not a customized or random series of beeps and whatnot...but I am hoping to see is a reduction in the ringing over time using this as as a therapy not just a bandaid. I'm super excited to have found a bandaid let me tell you.

If you want to try it it is super easy. You just slide the bar until you can't hear the pitch anymore and then you can play a customized white noise therapy. Noch therapy...check it out if you have tinnitus. There's not a lot out there to remedy this but this sure seems promising.

I only notice it when I am actively thinking about it. Thanks!

You too bigo?

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 2227
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 5/21/2019 1:51:30 PM   
kgdabom

Dan if you're out there I hope you are ok.

"So let it be written.
So let it be done."
Post #: 2228
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 5/21/2019 2:16:39 PM   
Todd M

quote:

quote:

I recommend this cereal only to those that are interested in eating the best cereal invented in the history of mankind.

It has NO sog factor. Post knows their shit. Unlike General Mills and their 'lets wreck kids cereal by making them with shit-o-tastic sog factor 5000 whole grains'.

Great. shit-o-tastic No sog factor 5000 whole grains

Corn. As all good cereals are made from.

Waking up.
Post #: 2229
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 5/21/2019 5:48:50 PM   
Ricky J

quote:

quote:

Been struggling with tinnitus for months. It's been really bothersome and affecting my quality of sleep drastically. Got hearing tests...quotes for hearing aids but that's like a grand and while I do have hearing loss I only want remedy for the tinnitus. Hearing aids would help both but then I'm a guy wearing hearing aids. Too soon. Been searching sound therapies - devices can get up there in price and imo offer nothing much more than what you can get on youtube free. Everything I've tested, up until now, has been replacement noise. Yes, please replace the ringing in my ears with intrusive sound, that's what I want.

But I found this.

https://tinnitusnotch.com/

Now I'm new to trying it and can only say that it seems to immediately negate most of the noise in my head, and the sound is a simple (to me) white noise and not a customized or random series of beeps and whatnot...but I am hoping to see is a reduction in the ringing over time using this as as a therapy not just a bandaid. I'm super excited to have found a bandaid let me tell you.

If you want to try it it is super easy. You just slide the bar until you can't hear the pitch anymore and then you can play a customized white noise therapy. Noch therapy...check it out if you have tinnitus. There's not a lot out there to remedy this but this sure seems promising.

I only notice it when I am actively thinking about it. Thanks!

That's what that is, huh? I haven't noticed it all day until I read Todd's post - sigh ;)
Post #: 2230
RE: Vikes water cooler thread - 5/21/2019 5:50:06 PM   
Ricky J

I haven't been around here for months

WTF, Dan? I hope you're on a path you can live with for now ... you have my best wishes
Post #: 2231
Page:   <<   < prev  86 87 88 89 [90]
All Forums >> [The Minnesota Vikings] >> Vikes Talk >> RE: Vikes water cooler thread Page: <<   < prev  86 87 88 89 [90]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode